Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,329 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Who Is Afraid Of Ekaette? *pics* - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is Afraid Of Ekaette? *pics* (6330 Views)

Ekaette Told Me To Come To Her House Let Us Do Skobododo And This Happened (pics / Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! / My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Afraid Of Ekaette? *pics* by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 29, 2012
Lol! I know, every Guy has got that buddie who typically grows cold feet when the gurl of his dreams is around d corner.
Back in skool, I had this friend, we call him DJ, very cool dude, tech, exposed and all. He flows well with gurls he isn't interested in, but tends 2 beat around d bush *blabbing* around gurls he likes.
I know another friend that reflexly activates big grammar around cute girls! grin. Dude can't seem 2 help it! Lol. The funny part is that these guys r usually admired by females, yet, they neva get 2 score these females!!!
And then, one of my cousins *grown a*s mummy's boy*, who has refused 2 grow up around females even after 4 years of graduation! lol!! That dude is on a very long thing!!!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Ekaette? *pics* by UncleJJ(m): 10:17pm On Jul 29, 2012
Ahhh.... The good old days.... I still remember my crush. Very pretty shuwa arab girl. I tried to toast her but I just could nt do it. Those where they day.
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Ekaette? *pics* by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 29, 2012
Hmmmm, I remember HALIMAT back in secondary sch days, I usually follow her home everyday walking behinde her till she got home. I don't know how 2approach her,I keep rehashing how to talk 2her everyday b4 coming to sch. Each time I saw her I will forgot every speech I have rehase. It was so funny then

Luckily for me we jam each other at one weeding last 2months and exchange contact. I acually told her how I use to follow her home everyday walking behinde her. She was so surprise and Laughing at me. first she did not belive until I told her,her WAEC registration number she was very surprise when she cross check it. That was 5yrs Ago.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Ekaette? *pics* by Mcleo007(m): 12:01am On Jul 30, 2012
Lmao! That was when men were kids... Was quite lucky to break thru that hurdle at an early age; thanks to the many James bond 007 movies I watched while growing up. The composure with which the bond characters chat up women and lay them with ease was so inspiring. grin
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Ekaette? *pics* by Joeblis(m): 12:17am On Jul 30, 2012
stunt89: Hmmmm, I remember HALIMAT back in secondary sch days, I usually follow her home everyday walking behinde her till she got home. I don't know how 2approach her,I keep rehashing how to talk 2her everyday b4 coming to sch. Each time I saw her I will forgot every speech I have rehase. It was so funny then

Luckily for me we jam each other at one weeding last 2months and exchange contact. I acually told her how I use to follow her home everyday walking behinde her. She was so surprise and Laughing at me. first she did not belive until I told her,her WAEC registration number she was very surprise when she cross check it. That was 5yrs Ago.
hmmm thats blind love
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Ekaette? *pics* by Nobody: 12:25am On Jul 30, 2012
UncleJJ: Ahhh.... The good old days.... I still remember my crush. Very pretty shuwa arab girl. I tried to toast her but I just could nt do it. Those where they day.

Am sure, that Arab gurl of yours, is the same person Stunt89 is talking about here! cheesy. *or maybe her clone*!! She *Halimat* must have been one hell of a cute shorty!!grin Lolz

stunt89: Hmmmm, I remember HALIMAT back in secondary sch days, I usually follow her home everyday walking behinde her till she got home. I don't know how 2approach her,I keep rehashing how to talk 2her everyday b4 coming to sch. Each time I saw her I will forgot every speech I have rehase. It was so funny then

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Ekaette? *pics* by Nobody: 12:31am On Jul 30, 2012
Mcleo007: Lmao! That was when men were kids... Was quite lucky to break thru that hurdle at an early age; thanks to the many James bond 007 movies I watched while growing up. The composure with which the bond characters chat up women and lay them with ease was so inspiring. grin

007 Movies? Lolz!!! I can imagine. grin. You go done fall ur hand tire!!

1 Like

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Ekaette? *pics* by Ranoscky(m): 12:48am On Jul 30, 2012
Ain't got sh^t to say.
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Ekaette? *pics* by bashr8: 1:11am On Jul 30, 2012
high school memories
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Ekaette? *pics* by Nobody: 1:24am On Jul 30, 2012
bashr8: high school memories

Lolz! We've got to reminisce once in a while!

Ranoscky: Ain't got sh^t to say.

Sorry about that dude! Amnesia or what? undecided
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Ekaette? *pics* by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 30, 2012
undecided
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Ekaette? *pics* by WuzilistiQ(m): 11:22pm On Jul 30, 2012
I remember the first time i did asked a gurl out, our ''all state games'' during my sec. Sch. Days, the gurl was just looking at me smiling and encouraging my words to come out (continue, just say it am listening) my palm was soaked with sweat, she just said i've ''heard i like u too'' after all my grammar well arranged....but the bad part was when her friends started to recite my words whenever they see me *felt like hiding inside a bottle* those memories dont go daaamn!!!

1 Like

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Ekaette? *pics* by tellwisdom: 11:34pm On Jul 30, 2012
Wetin una dey toast?? Na bread??
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Ekaette? *pics* by WuzilistiQ(m): 11:55pm On Jul 30, 2012
tellwisdom: Wetin una dey toast?? Na bread??
yes abeg prepare the akara quick.
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Ekaette? *pics* by pato405(m): 11:10pm On Aug 01, 2012
talking about this issue, I used to have the cake. I used to be very shy, reticent and cautious with words lest I hurt a girl. there used to be this pretty girl I had a crush on [in fact she would have been my first] . I just didnt know how to approach her. we attended the same church and I just kept my distance due to fear of rejection or being turned down. this lingered for more than 2 yrs! after ss3 exams, i decided to visit a friend of mine who lived about 3 street away, lo and behold when i got to their siting room, it was my gorgeous nubile I met watching a movie in my friends house. our eyes interlocked, my heart skipped 3 beats!, I almost ran back!however, I summoned courage to go in but my timidity couldn't even allow me say a simple ''Hi'' grin grin grin grin. she said hello first and i mumbled something that sounded like 'hello' sweating and panicking [goosh!]

then my friend struck up a conversation..''this lady attends your church o!'' do you guys know each other ? he said. if I were a sharp guy, that line would have just been enough to carry on or take over from him and drop fine lyrics. but for where na! i was a chronic nerd! the girl then chiped in [perhaps in a bid to break the silence]..''yes I know him but he doesnt talk in church o!'' shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked..i beamed a smile and pretended like i was going to use the loo, my friend noticing i was uncomfortable came after me like he was trying to offer me a tissue or something..[ grin grin grin grin grin] then I quietly told him that I know the lady very well grin grin grin grin..i was only pretending because i cant just approach her nor do i know what lines to drop! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided. [pls note we attended a single s*x school, but some guys were smarter than others, my type belonged to the bottom of the chain when it comes to asking a lady out]. i asked him if he was dating her. he shook his head vigorously saying he cant date his neighbour..but that he can pave way for me..by letting her know i fancy her. this he did on my behalf and arranged for a date betweeen us [the girl and I]

to be continued...[ I shal tell you all how I bungled my first date] grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Ekaette? *pics* by dealordea(m): 11:25pm On Aug 01, 2012
Bose and bunmi!!! Those two chick run away unexpectedly, wish I have their contact to express my feelings back then...mogbe, wifey is reading this....lol
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Ekaette? *pics* by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 02, 2012
deal_ordea: Bose and bunmi!!! Those two chick run away unexpectedly, wish I have their contact to express my feelings back then...mogbe, wifey is reading this....lol

Lolz! My broda, u r on a very long thing!!!

@pato405. Lolzzzzz! I can picture ur story!! Waiting for d continuation!
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Ekaette? *pics* by neferttiti: 7:39pm On Sep 28, 2012
[Joeblis]hmmm thats blind love[/quote] please explain how it is blind love? undecided
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Ekaette? *pics* by Andrew3(m): 7:48pm On Sep 28, 2012
pato405: talking about this issue, I used to have the cake. I used to be very shy, reticent and cautious with words lest I hurt a girl. there used to be this pretty girl I had a crush on [in fact she would have been my first] . I just didnt know how to approach her. we attended the same church and I just kept my distance due to fear of rejection or being turned down. this lingered for more than 2 yrs! after ss3 exams, i decided to visit a friend of mine who lived about 3 street away, lo and behold when i got to their siting room, it was my gorgeous nubile I met watching a movie in my friends house. our eyes interlocked, my heart skipped 3 beats!, I almost ran back!however, I summoned courage to go in but my timidity couldn't even allow me say a simple ''Hi'' grin grin grin grin. she said hello first and i mumbled something that sounded like 'hello' sweating and panicking [goosh!]

then my friend struck up a conversation..''this lady attends your church o!'' do you guys know each other ? he said. if I were a sharp guy, that line would have just been enough to carry on or take over from him and drop fine lyrics. but for where na! i was a chronic nerd! the girl then chiped in [perhaps in a bid to break the silence]..''yes I know him but he doesnt talk in church o!'' shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked..i beamed a smile and pretended like i was going to use the loo, my friend noticing i was uncomfortable came after me like he was trying to offer me a tissue or something..[ grin grin grin grin grin] then I quietly told him that I know the lady very well grin grin grin grin..i was only pretending because i cant just approach her nor do i know what lines to drop! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided. [pls note we attended a single s*x school, but some guys were smarter than others, my type belonged to the bottom of the chain when it comes to asking a lady out]. i asked him if he was dating her. he shook his head vigorously saying he cant date his neighbour..but that he can pave way for me..by letting her know i fancy her. this he did on my behalf and arranged for a date betweeen us [the girl and I]

to be continued...[ I shal tell you all how I bungled my first date] grin grin grin grin grin
angry angry angry angry
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Ekaette? *pics* by Excelboi(m): 10:25pm On Sep 28, 2012
That pix up there cracked me up, wallahi
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Ekaette? *pics* by Nobody: 4:42am On Sep 29, 2012
pato405: talking about this issue, I used to have the cake. I used to be very shy, reticent and cautious with words lest I hurt a girl. there used to be this pretty girl I had a crush on [in fact she would have been my first] . I just didnt know how to approach her. we attended the same church and I just kept my distance due to fear of rejection or being turned down. this lingered for more than 2 yrs! after ss3 exams, i decided to visit a friend of mine who lived about 3 street away, lo and behold when i got to their siting room, it was my gorgeous nubile I met watching a movie in my friends house. our eyes interlocked, my heart skipped 3 beats!, I almost ran back!however, I summoned courage to go in but my timidity couldn't even allow me say a simple ''Hi'' grin grin grin grin. she said hello first and i mumbled something that sounded like 'hello' sweating and panicking [goosh!]

ogbeni, dem no teach you summary for school? you no know say dis na epistle and you dey do "to be continued" undecided
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Ekaette? *pics* by SlyIg(f): 5:03am On Sep 29, 2012
ItsModella:
ogbeni, dem no teach you summary for school? you no know say dis na epistle and you dey do "to be continued" undecided
How that story for sweet for summary!
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Ekaette? *pics* by Caseless: 5:55am On Sep 29, 2012
WuzilistiQ: yes abeg prepare the akara quick.
I de wait una with akamu for dinning table. Shap-shap, make una com make we munch am abeg.
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Ekaette? *pics* by Caseless: 6:02am On Sep 29, 2012
ItsModella:
ogbeni, dem no teach you summary for school? you no know say dis na epistle nd u dey do "to be continued" undecided
Na comprehension they teach am 4 skool.Tlk of suspense
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Ekaette? *pics* by kokoA(m): 9:22am On Sep 29, 2012
Hehehehe... Una wan use laugh give me ruptured appendix here oo.. Reminds me of this chick I had a crush on back in my first year. Your boy go bath, wear boot-cut jeans (lol..reingning jeans then), carry him 'big-boy' disc man with plenty perfune for body enter lecture room in the evenings just to see this chick. After 1 seamester, ordinary 'hi' sef we no talk.. Lol.. After the first seamester, your boy started rolling with some "hapening guys" back in school, they got an insight into my predicament and decided to boost their guy's ginger.. Lwkmd.. The picture up there was the exact representation of my case. Then there comes this day ... The day I finally said 'hi'.. One of my guys had gone behind me to be friends with my 'agbani darego'.. He brought her to the lecture room that day and intoruced me, choi! Come see sweat, shiver, fear, everything, I managed to say 'hi' and shook her hand.. To worsen my case, my guy excused himself to go get something. My peope, your boy sidon for over 30minutes with the babe.. Lol.. Guess what we talked about all through.. Lwkmd.. "Chemistry and biology, which was harder in secondary school".. Kai! I was a real jew man back then. But today, thanks be to God, I am a "Lord of the chickss".. Lol.. I wil never forget my guys.. We were brothers men!

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Ekaette? *pics* by mich2012: 11:53am On Sep 29, 2012
hahah this happens to almost all fellas in high school. I still remember mine lolz
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Ekaette? *pics* by drnoel: 1:15pm On Sep 29, 2012
Men u guys are horrible (laughs). That was yrs ago in primary school down memmory lane. I had a long list of them, from ada to evie to bunmi, The list was so long, I can even still rememeber all my blunders....
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Ekaette? *pics* by eyenCalabar(m): 12:31pm On Sep 30, 2012
You guys are just getting me ROTFL.
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Ekaette? *pics* by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 30, 2012
such a sweet thread smiley
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Ekaette? *pics* by Mavor: 12:54pm On Sep 30, 2012
Ahh!! Titi. How I miss you? Where are you undecided
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Ekaette? *pics* by albacete(m): 1:50pm On Sep 30, 2012
me sef don miss out on plenty goodies way back in school. Na girls dey give me green light but i no dey fit flow naturally.

If i had mingled wit bad boys then, all of dem Girls for don hear am.
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Ekaette? *pics* by hadg33(m): 2:19pm On Sep 30, 2012
FortuneTeller: such a sweet thread smiley
wetin sweat about the thread?dem put honey inside

(1) (2) (Reply)

oooooooooooooooooooooooooo / How I Got My Girlfriend / You Already Plan To Go Out And Met Your Wife Like This, Will You Still Go Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.