Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,664 members, 7,820,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" - Literature (153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" (489796 Views)

*~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Literature/Writing Guidelines, Rules & Regulations / Literature/Writing Complaints Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (725) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by sigmundfreud(m): 12:17pm On Dec 14, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Why? Please tell me dear. wink

@ all,

I need to see all your votes o, else I won't come back here again
...Emotional blackmail!
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 12:18pm On Dec 14, 2012
sigmundfreud:
Nah..keep ur leg.
Instincts should not be given that much credence...
Never say never.

Hmm
U remember ur own words: Onibara nbo ole bo
That was the joker right there but it's all good
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by sigmundfreud(m): 12:29pm On Dec 14, 2012
breathing(f)
...now isn't that something!
how are u...breathing?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by sigmundfreud(m): 12:31pm On Dec 14, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Hmm
U remember ur own words: Onibara nbo ole bo
That was the joker right there but it's all good
lol.
Keep the 'Joker in the pack'...
I still 'Hold the four Aces'!
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 12:39pm On Dec 14, 2012
sigmundfreud:
lol.
Keep the 'Joker in the pack'...
I still 'Hold the four Aces'!

Alright, for the sake of the non-poker players, I will let it slide
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 12:42pm On Dec 14, 2012
Tgirl4real:

No wahala. Just don't vote outta pity.

Lolz, una like lalosky?
Me never get any encounter with him sha, dunno if I like him or not undecided
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Tgirl4real(f): 12:43pm On Dec 14, 2012
sigmundfreud:
...Emotional blackmail!

Call it whatever.

Just let me see ya vote.

Firestar...waiting for ya vote.
Humble
Cuddle
and so on
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 12:47pm On Dec 14, 2012
Tgirl4real:

No wahala. Just don't vote outta pity.
Voting Lala will be out of pity na
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by sigmundfreud(m): 12:54pm On Dec 14, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Alright, for the sake of the non-poker players, I will let it slide
Actually those are titles of JAMES HADLEY CHASE...ever heard of 'em?
But i guess it applies to poker too.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Oahray: 1:52pm On Dec 14, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Hehhehehehehe . . .

No mind me jare. Dat was a quick one

Here we go:

Talk about the one
That turns you on
With his swagg so on point
You can't get this wrong

You just have to vote the one
The one that's on top
The one and only Lala
Team Lalaoky #Subsscribing# grin grin
hahaha... *the vote I cast for Lala faints in ballot box*
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:59pm On Dec 14, 2012
This lalaosky!

I thought he was female how cum m gonna vote for a female

@Sigmundfreud I listen to hiphop but african stuff and sum rnb then its pop all the way.

Wat do u listen to by da way
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Oahray: 2:16pm On Dec 14, 2012
Sigmundfreud, bia grin
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by sigmundfreud(m): 2:18pm On Dec 14, 2012
Oahray: Sigmundfreud, bia grin
U summoned me from my rest. What do you have for me?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Oahray: 2:37pm On Dec 14, 2012
sigmundfreud:
U summoned me from my rest. What do you have for me?
questions...
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by sigmundfreud(m): 2:39pm On Dec 14, 2012
Oahray: questions...
Shoot..
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Oahray: 2:45pm On Dec 14, 2012
sigmundfreud:
Shoot..
*co.cks gun* u live in lag too?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 2:46pm On Dec 14, 2012
Huz da uncle and huz da nephew between u 2
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Tgirl4real(f): 3:00pm On Dec 14, 2012
Mynd_44:
Voting Lala will be out of pity na[/quote

What is the meaning of this na? Is dude not fine? hiss* angry

[quote author=HumbledbYGrace]This lalaosky!

I thought he was female how cum m gonna vote for a female

What are u saying my lady? Reply my mail BTW.

Oahray: hahaha... *the vote I cast for Lala faints in ballot box*

grin grin grin
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Oahray: 3:04pm On Dec 14, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: Huz da uncle and huz da nephew between u 2
I am the uncle
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by UjSizzle(f): 3:34pm On Dec 14, 2012
Mynd_44:
Voting Lala will be out of pity na
i can't believe u said this sad
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 3:47pm On Dec 14, 2012
uj_sizzle:
i can't believe u said this sad
Erm........
Seriously, that was a joke.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by sigmundfreud(m): 6:00pm On Dec 14, 2012
Oahray: *co.cks gun* u live in lag too?
From time to time...
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by budssmurf: 6:48pm On Dec 14, 2012
Is the competition supposed to be for the most handsome/masculine or for the most popular/friendly, am kinda confused Cos though the lala guy looks good, Lucenzo looks better.just asking #igotnofranchise
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 6:50pm On Dec 14, 2012
budssmurf: Is the competition supposed to be for the most handsome/masculine or for the most popular/friendly, am kinda confused Cos though the lala guy looks good, Lucenzo looks better.just asking #igotnofranchise

Is this the way to say hello to a chatroom. You are a newbie, correct?
Welcome cheesy
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Redmosquito(m): 6:53pm On Dec 14, 2012
yawn
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 6:53pm On Dec 14, 2012
Hello everyone

Been going down memory lane on this thread,have to admit I miss those days

sigmundfreud: I MOURN MY LOSSES
I mourn
For a love lost
In a friend sought and
Nights of excitements
Now anguish thoughts
I mourn
Identities lost to compromise
The self I was- or thought
To who I am and Know
I mourn
The values av embraced
Reading sonnets for psalms
Ballad as hymns
And anthologies as Bible.
Sudden starts and abrupt endings
Lost dreams and dead wishes
Me and my world
Of ever changing views..
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by EfemenaXY: 8:53pm On Dec 14, 2012
Mynd_44: Imagine someone who needs to win some silly award before she can sleep at night calling me an hater. What is wrong babe? Your silly standards fell like a bunch of cards?

If you are half as good as you claim, you would have sat back and see if people would actually vote for you.

Anyway I don't blame you. A lot of people need this to make sure they are still relevant

And when she pulled out of the debate, I thought it was for a high moral standard. I did not know it was due to being a coward and being insecure

I laugh in Swahili

I really couldn't give a monkey's about what you think or how you feel.

It's really no skin off my nose.

Besides, why do you always feel threatened by Efe? And why've you been trailing after my posts? Are you some sort of deranged sicko? Do you get your rocks off Efe?

You either deal with it or jump off the third mainland bridge.

Shikena!
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by budssmurf: 8:55pm On Dec 14, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Is this the way to say hello to a chatroom. You are a newbie, correct?
Welcome cheesy

Am sorry ma'am
Hello chat room
But noth'n is wrong with what is said oh tongue
Between I wouldn't mind the cuddling oh cheesy
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by EfemenaXY: 8:59pm On Dec 14, 2012
Larry-Sun:

If you think I'm hating, you're quite mistaken. I'm only starting to lose the respect I had for you in the first place.

Oya go call police.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 9:00pm On Dec 14, 2012
budssmurf:

Am sorry ma'am
Hello chat room
But noth'n is wrong with what is said oh tongue
Between I wouldn't mind the cuddling oh cheesy

No nothing was wrong with your comment, just wanted us to get to know the newbie
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:01pm On Dec 14, 2012
Efemena_xy:

I really couldn't give a monkey's about what you think or how you feel.

It's really no skin off my nose.

Besides, why do you always feel threatened by Efe? And why've you been trailing after my posts? Are you some sort of deranged sicko? Do you get your rocks off Efe?

You either deal with it or jump off the third mainland bridge.

Shikena!
I didn't get ur pm
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by budssmurf: 9:02pm On Dec 14, 2012
Efemena_xy:

Oya go call police.

Osharina, onadie?

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (725) (Reply)

Diary Of A Broke Playboy / The Preacher's Son!!! / Letting Go By Audrey Timms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.