Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:13 AM

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" (481335 Views)

*~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Literature/Writing Guidelines, Rules & Regulations / Literature/Writing Complaints Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (725) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by EfemenaXY: 3:55am On Aug 27, 2012
Cuddlemii:

is this question for me or your love? cheesy

C'mon stop that!

Nor wish me bad thing dis night sad

Besides, Breeze(not) na night watchman. Not his fault sha, afterall im need the money for his Adult Education night classes... angry

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 3:57am On Aug 27, 2012
^Ha, I didn't mention your name! I said "love" and not Efe.

Thanks for clearing things, its all making sense now wink
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 4:02am On Aug 27, 2012
Efemena_xy:

You well so?

For your twisted mind you don type sense.

You be the definition of Nigeria's problems. You need prayers, then herbalist go tidy am for you. Remain small.

In the meantime, be my guest & go hang yourself slowly.

Ode!

Nigeria's problem began even before your grandfather was born. . .
But you have no worries. . .just keep spreading your damn legs sweerie
Didinrin grin
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 4:03am On Aug 27, 2012
Singing....

Baby it's yours
All yours
If you want it tonight
I'll give you the red light special
All through the night

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by EfemenaXY: 4:05am On Aug 27, 2012
breezy047:

Nigeria's problem began even before your grandfather was born. . .
But you have no worries. . .just keep spreading your damn legs sweerie
Didinrin grin

Na dis rabbit teeth na im u dey use laff Who see u wit d teeth go say u dey vicious but dem nor know say na design ur teeth be. Bloody vegetarian like u. I even hear say ur teeth dey crack on every pumpkin leaf u chop. How soft!!!

Word of advice: Guy go brush before here begin smell like ward where dem dey embalm pesin but check ur skin well o cos I sure say na acid comot from dat your mouth.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 4:09am On Aug 27, 2012
Cuddlemii: Singing....

Baby it's yours
All yours
If you want it tonight
I'll give you the red light special
All through the night

Who is the lucky guy? grin
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 4:12am On Aug 27, 2012
breezy047:

Who is the lucky guy? grin

Dedicating it to the lovers/future lovers in the house.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by EfemenaXY: 4:19am On Aug 27, 2012
Breezy(not)

It's rude to keep a lady waiting! Abi you've run outta steam? Next time check your fuel gauge well-well before locking horns with the big girls!

I am an alpha female! A true daughter of Eve. I eat boi's like you for dessert!!

E[b]V[/b]E...E[b]F[/b]E...see the similarity??

Anyway sha, U've been noticed, now waka pass. Carry rake dey chop noodles say na enjoyment
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 4:22am On Aug 27, 2012
Efemena_xy:

Na dis rabbit teeth na im u dey use laff Who see u wit d teeth go say u dey vicious but dem nor know say na design ur teeth be. Bloody vegetarian like u. I even hear say ur teeth dey crack on every pumpkin leaf u chop. How soft!!!

Word of advice: Guy go brush before here begin smell like ward where dem dey embalm pesin but check ur skin well o cos I sure say na acid comot from dat your mouth.

Its you who needs a nice warm bath. . .
Cuz you have been here all night SWEATING profusely like a she-goat that has not seen a male in 2yrs.
Make sure you wash your nether regions properly.
Olooorun grin
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by EfemenaXY: 4:27am On Aug 27, 2012
^^^
Before u came in here, u were already baptized in madness so y u con dey form say u get sense U have to admit to being crazy before coming in here to post and yes u can use it against me.

How ur day na U don finally chicken becos month don dey end o lipsrsealed
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 4:33am On Aug 27, 2012
Efemena_xy: Breezy(not)

It's rude to keep a lady waiting! Abi you've run outta steam? Next time check your fuel gauge well-well before locking horns with the big girls!

I am an alpha female! A true daughter of Eve. I eat boi's like you for dessert!!

E[b]V[/b]E...E[b]F[/b]E...see the similarity??

Anyway sha, U've been noticed, now waka pass. Carry rake dey chop noodles say na enjoyment

This time around you have met an extreme superior you can not even look up to.
All your alpha perfume will melt like cheap ice. . .
By the time your finally through you'd think a dozen of trucks ran over your brain. . .
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by EfemenaXY: 4:36am On Aug 27, 2012
^^ Breezy(not), dem suppose tie u for back of trailer make ur body dey roll for ground while in motion. Which kind rubbish be dis one? And u dey happy with yourself

All dese product of leaking condom (you) jst dey make noise anyhow.

Indeed waste of Bandwidth. lipsrsealed
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 4:54am On Aug 27, 2012
Smh
When next you see your primary school teacher and your headmaster in the village. . .
Tell them a certain breezy said if they are the ones responsible for your present predicament then they are failures. . .olodo
Like someone struck with lightening your now so erratic that you cant even construct proper english anymore. .

Silly teenager with story book fantasies. . .
Alpha female grin
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 5:01am On Aug 27, 2012
Alright EFE. . .
I gotta go now i'm not enjoying this anymore.
Your not wet enough and i cant go deep. . .
Lerra sweerie grin
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 5:04am On Aug 27, 2012
Cuddles has runaway? cheesy
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by EfemenaXY: 5:05am On Aug 27, 2012
breezy047: Smh
When next you see your primary school teacher and your headmaster in the village. . .
Tell them a certain breezy said if they are the ones responsible for your present predicament then they are failures. . .olodo
Like someone struck with lightening your now so erratic that you cant even construct proper english anymore. .

Silly teenager with story book fantasies. . .
Alpha female grin

^^ That you can't do without. lipsrsealed

The word is "English" not "english". And don't worry, I dey come down to your level.

I'm not done with you yet. But, try not to get a hard-on in my absence.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 5:08am On Aug 27, 2012
Efemena_xy: ^^ That you can't do without. lipsrsealed

The word is "English" not "english". And don't worry, I dey come down to your level.

I'm not done with you yet. But, try not to get a hard-on in my absence.

Dont worry about that wink

When i had one in your presence you couldnt handle it cool
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by EfemenaXY: 5:11am On Aug 27, 2012
Sharraap dia!

You get wetin?? That your half inch pencil stick?? grin grin
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 5:18am On Aug 27, 2012
Efemena_xy: Sharraap dia!

You get wetin?? That your half inch pencil stick?? grin grin

Is it the same pencil you tried to hold in your warm hands. . .but couldnt cuz it was as big as a brown iroko tree. . .

grin

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 11:26am On Aug 27, 2012
breezy047: Cuddles has runaway? cheesy

I could not stand the heat in the kitchen, had to take off.

I enjoyed it though, Efe is more fun & exciting than I anticipated.

As for you, you are a naughty boy.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 27, 2012
Cuddlemii:

I could not stand the heat in the kitchen, had to take off.

I enjoyed it though, Efe is more fun & exciting than I anticipated.

As for you, you are a naughty boy.

Hehehe
Why?
I thought you've been doing this since 1956 smiley
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 2:37pm On Aug 27, 2012
breezy047:

Hehehe
Why?
I thought you've been doing this since 1956 smiley

1965 and not 1956

Anyways this una own is raunchy & hot

I actually went to bed cos it was late
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 27, 2012
Cuddlemii:

1965 and not 1956

Anyways this una own is raunchy & hot

I actually went to bed cos it was late

Yeah i know. . .
I thought your within the GMT zone?
It was almost dawn anywayz
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 3:07pm On Aug 27, 2012
breezy047:

Yeah i know. . .
I thought your within the GMT zone?
It was almost dawn anywayz

Yes, I am within the GMT zone
I just needed a quickie sleep.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 27, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Yes, I am within the GMT zone
I just needed a quickie sleep.

Yes you needed the quickie. . .
You have all the time for now
I suppose your through with your masters project?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 7:46pm On Aug 27, 2012
breezy047:

Yes you needed the quickie. . .
You have all the time for now
I suppose your through with your masters project?

Na wa oh.
Snoopy the dog, I guess u have been stalking tongue
how are you? Im still waiting for the write-up
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 27, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Na wa oh.
Snoopy the dog, I guess u have been stalking tongue
how are you? Im still waiting for the write-up

Hehehe
You must have forgotten it slipped from you just before the debate. . .

Ok i'll work on something
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 9:26pm On Aug 27, 2012
breezy047:

Hehehe
You must have forgotten it slipped from you just before the debate. . .

Ok i'll work on something

i said i was studying for an exam.
na IT certification jare
maybe i should start snooping like a dog too
will fish u out soon tongue
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 27, 2012
Cuddlemii:

i said i was studying for an exam.
na IT certification jare
maybe i should start snooping like a dog too
will fish u out soon tongue

Alright then. . .
Best of wishes.
Lolz feel very free to snoop. . .out of 175,436,258,136,584 important things to do
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 12:16am On Aug 28, 2012
^ U dey fear?
What do you have to hide?
Who did you kill?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 28, 2012
Hehehe. . .
I'm hiding everything grin

How was your day?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 9:41pm On Aug 28, 2012
^Fine, we thank God
How was urs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (725) (Reply)

Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl / Silent Seduction / Diary Of A Broke Playboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.