Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,267 members, 7,839,348 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" - Literature (172) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" (492585 Views)

*~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Literature/Writing Guidelines, Rules & Regulations / Literature/Writing Complaints Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (725) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by budssmurf: 7:44am On Dec 19, 2012
Hello good people!
I assume you all had the best of nights
Ishi a special good morning to you.
I must tell you guys that its fun hanging out here
So when am not commenting and you can't see my name in the viewing list, don't think am gone....am may just be lurking in the shadowz.

Esere I am wondering what you had in mind
when you were writing mynd
But I guess its you business to mind
And not at all mine

Cuddlemi! What did you have in mind
When u said to urself 'this name is mine'
pardon me guys cos when I see the time
All I think of is dine
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by UjSizzle(f): 7:45am On Dec 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
Good morning too. I am your love-vendor for today
huh, hope u don't hand me over to some bald head-pimple stricken-rabbit toothed-pomo lipped-hare brained-pot bellied man.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by budssmurf: 7:46am On Dec 19, 2012
uj_sizzle:
huh, hope u don't hand me over to some bald head-pimple stricken-rabbit toothed-pomo lipped-hare brained-pot bellied man.

Na quarrel?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by UjSizzle(f): 7:46am On Dec 19, 2012
Siggy *waves* u've been silent.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 7:47am On Dec 19, 2012
uj_sizzle:
I hope you don't mind if I had you over to a woman?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by UjSizzle(f): 7:47am On Dec 19, 2012
budssmurf:

Na quarrel?
lol Mynd has terrible taste in men sad
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by UjSizzle(f): 7:48am On Dec 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
I hope you don't mind if I had you over to a woman?
if it's Ishi I'm good. Like d picture she painted with her 'koste' bra
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by budssmurf: 7:49am On Dec 19, 2012
uj_sizzle:
lol Mynd has terrible taste in men sad

If you would be my wife,
There is no telling
I may just play
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Ishilove: 7:51am On Dec 19, 2012
Ihedinobi:

angry Like, who the hell are you to put my Madam on the market before we even finish our honeymoon? Fear no de catch you? angry
*singing in Ebenezer Obey's voice*

What God has joined together,

Let no man, put asunder! grin
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 7:53am On Dec 19, 2012
uj_sizzle:
That old young woman? No wonder she is pushing herself on a certain person. But you can ask her and see how it goes
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
Your silly marriage was not valid so your "honeymoon" was just a vacation taken by lovers.

angry What nerve!

Ah well, na pikin de chop chicken head, the king is not immune to insult. Smdh
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 7:54am On Dec 19, 2012
budssmurf:

If you would be my wife,
There is no telling
I may just play
Settled then
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by budssmurf: 7:55am On Dec 19, 2012
But hold on oh
Ihedinobi!, ogini di gi na obi?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 19, 2012
uj_sizzle:

Welcome to the club, darling. She'll always be#1 though
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 19, 2012
budssmurf: But hold on oh
Ihedinobi!, ogini di gi na obi?

Only ever Ishilove smiley
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 7:57am On Dec 19, 2012
Ihedinobi:

angry What nerve!

Ah well, na pikin de chop chicken head, the king is not immune to insult. Smdh
Who is the king and who are the subject
who ears the crown and who hails him
whose will controls the town and who follows
kings in their dreams
wake up to reality
wake up to the sun on your eyes
wake up least the day goes running
wake up and get a job
wake up
wake up now
lest that dream will only be a dream
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 19, 2012
Ishilove:
*singing in Ebenezer Obey's voice*

What God has joined together,

Let no man, put asunder! grin

Hell yeah!!!! cheesy
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
Who is the king and who are the subject
who ears the crown and who hails him
whose will controls the town and who follows
kings in their dreams
wake up to reality
wake up to the sun on your eyes
wake up least the day goes running
wake up and get a job
wake up
wake up now
lest that dream will only be a dream

Lol, beautiful. I think I'll hire you for court entertainment.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by budssmurf: 8:00am On Dec 19, 2012
Ihedinobi:

Welcome to the club, darling. She'll always be#1 though

Hmmmmmmm ok oh
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
That old young woman? No wonder she is pushing herself on a certain person. But you can ask her and see how it goes

I think Firestar is a great dame, why jealousy de kill you so? grin
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by budssmurf: 8:01am On Dec 19, 2012
Once more
Ishilove! Ihe di na ishi gi bu nke onye?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 8:06am On Dec 19, 2012
Ihedinobi:

I think Firestar is a great dame, why jealousy de kill you so? grin
You people have been looking at me jealously and I am trying to fix y'all up before cold kills you
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by newacca: 9:42am On Dec 19, 2012
Buongiorno to you all
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by sigmundfreud(m): 9:53am On Dec 19, 2012
uj_sizzle: Siggy *waves* u've been silent.
Sometimes i get comfortable on the sideline...
How r u? U've been MIA for somedays..
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by sigmundfreud(m): 9:57am On Dec 19, 2012
good morning all.
Am taking orders for Santa....
Mynd already requsted chicken.
What do u want?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 10:00am On Dec 19, 2012
sigmundfreud: good morning all.
Am taking orders for Santa....
Mynd already requsted chicken.
What do u want?
Stay out of my head
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Ishilove: 10:55am On Dec 19, 2012
uj_sizzle:
Lwkmd!!
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 11:07am On Dec 19, 2012
Ishilove:
Lwkmd!!
I wan see the "Koste" oo
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Ishilove: 11:35am On Dec 19, 2012
Double post
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by esere826: 11:54am On Dec 19, 2012
To: Mynd_44
cc: Ishilove
Subject: Request for 2 mistresses

Dear Mynd_44

This is a serious request like you rightly noted
Considering that you are not able to grant my request for two mistresses
I'd be more than happy to take your one offer and source for the other using other distribution channels. Thanks

You've pointed out the availability and suitability of Ishilove to fit into this roll,
thanks for this more-than-generous offer.

Ishilove, kindly confirm your approval and desire for this pairing.
Also, kindly make available you vital statistics and your willingness to transit from an e-mistress to a real mistress at the soonest possible time.

I look forward to hearing from both of you soon. Thanks

Best regards
esere826
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 19, 2012
esere826: To: Mynd_44
cc: Ishilove
Subject: Request for 2 mistresses

Dear Mynd_44

This is a serious request like you rightly noted
Considering that you are not able to grant my request for two mistresses
I'd be more than happy to take your one offer and source for the other using other distribution channels. Thanks

You've pointed out the availability and suitability of Ishilove to fit into this roll,
thanks for this more-than-generous offer.

Ishilove, kindly confirm your approval and desire for this pairing.
Also, kindly make available you vital statistics and your willingness to transit from an e-mistress to a real mistress at the soonest possible time.

I look forward to hearing from both of you soon. Thanks

Best regards
esere826

Lekwenu ebe m gbuga mmadu o! shocked
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Idowuogbo(f): 2:29pm On Dec 19, 2012
Cuddles, tin ba mu e! angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (725) (Reply)

Diary Of A Broke Playboy / The Preacher's Son!!! / Letting Go By Audrey Timms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.