Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" - Literature (190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" (490042 Views)

*~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Literature/Writing Guidelines, Rules & Regulations / Literature/Writing Complaints Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (725) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 10:28am On Dec 23, 2012
Obinoscopy:

Hi Cuddles,

Didn't get your PM. The mod to mod PM stuff is not functional. What I'll do is to click the report button and make a comment, you can then re-send ur mail on my email addy that'll show after I make my report.

Regards

Goodmorning everyone.

Ok, sent you an email.
So, how were you able to access the invite I sent to you?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Obinoscopy(m): 11:05am On Dec 23, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Ok, sent you an email.
So, how were you able to access the invite I sent to you?

Thanks. I've see d mail.

I didn't get any invite O. I came here on HBG's invitation smiley.

The PM for mod 2 mod communication has been dysfxnal 4 a while now. I communicate with oda mods using their personal email or using the report button in the section they moderate. I suggest u do same lest u won't be able to get to the likes of Crazyman, Tgirl4real, Maclatunji, Odunnu
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by ayobase(m): 11:07am On Dec 23, 2012
Ishilove:
It was during a church service cheesy

LOL!
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Engineer96(m): 11:44am On Dec 23, 2012
I am interested.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 12:03pm On Dec 23, 2012
Engineer96: I am interested.

Hi
In?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 23, 2012
Ishilove:
You see men? Blaady polygamists! angry

See o! Naw be you de propose give efribody come de appreciate God handwork for oda people dia body?!

Ishilove:
You can't abandon me, lai lai!! *jerks his trousers*

Wia you wan go??

Leaff me o, Madam. Se naw be you first go?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 23, 2012
Lol! smiley madame no gree leave am.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 23, 2012
Wat game pls? M new
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 23, 2012
smiley its the love game. If you want to play then i suggest you pick a soulmate. smiley i'm also new (sort of). Welcome bolu.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:27am On Dec 24, 2012
Silkmoth33: smiley its the love game. If you want to play then i suggest you pick a soulmate. smiley i'm also new (sort of). Welcome bolu.
sharrap

U new where?

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 24, 2012
sad i'm 4 days and 23 hrs old. smiley that qualifies me to be new, nkele
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 2:05pm On Dec 24, 2012
Silkmoth33: sad i'm 4 days and 23 hrs old. smiley that qualifies me to be new, nkele
wen will u grow up

So how long will u be home?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by sigmundfreud(m): 5:00pm On Dec 24, 2012
i guess u r all busy running afta chick.(en)s...either killing or frying them.
Merry Xmas to every member of this chat family...
Mynd, firestar, Cuddles, HBG, Ves, Silk, Sizzle, Redmoss, Oahray, Buds, Obinoscopy, Tgirl, Hotnaijababe, Ishi, Ihedinobi, Lakryn...and a host of others.
Have fun.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 5:04pm On Dec 24, 2012
^Seasons Greetings to you love! smiley
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:13pm On Dec 24, 2012
sigmundfreud: i guess u r all busy running afta chick.(en)s...either killing or frying them.
Mynd, firestar, Cuddles, HBG, Ves, Silk, Sizzle, Redmoss, Oahray, Buds, Obinoscopy, Tgirl, Hotnaijababe, Ishi, Ihedinobi, Lakryn...and a host of others.
Have fun.
Eish ma cuz and I have been trying to catch a turkey now,m tired of running.

Hope u will be around wen da game starts tonight
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by sigmundfreud(m): 6:21pm On Dec 24, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: Eish ma cuz and I have been trying to catch a turkey now,m tired of running.

Hope u will be around wen da game starts tonight
Nah...
On the road to a Family Xmas with low ba3!
Will try and make it
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:10pm On Dec 24, 2012
sigmundfreud:
Nah...
On the road to a Family Xmas with low ba3!
Will try and make it
have fun
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 24, 2012
M loving u guys...
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 24, 2012
Silkmoth33: smiley its the love game. If you want to play then i suggest you pick a soulmate. smiley i'm also new (sort of). Welcome bolu.
tanx buh m going 2 need more details cheesy
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by laykhorn(m): 9:49pm On Dec 24, 2012
Ishilove:
Yes you will get hit o. I saw words like "scientifc facts", "physics", "helium", "nitrogen" and other allied monstrosities. Please, please,please, those words make me dizzy and give me headaches. I am pleading, we don't want such humourless, brain tasking topics here!! angry

I get it sis. No problem!
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by laykhorn(m): 9:54pm On Dec 24, 2012
Idowuogbo:
X 'n' O

Bush kid!
Expansiate further?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by laykhorn(m): 9:57pm On Dec 24, 2012
Where is evrybody?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Feraz(m): 10:10pm On Dec 24, 2012
Redmosquito:
Who killed the afro martial artist?
Hateocracy....how we doing people.....shikashi, happy christmas....
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 24, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: wen will u grow up
smiley i'm never growin up.
HumbledbYGrace: So how long will u be home?
. I'm not going to tell u how long, neithersmiley. Because even though you'll pretend like you don't care, you'll look at my nick with does eyes of: "ur days are numbered". And that really kills the chat spirit.
sigmundfreud: i guess u r all busy running afta chick.(en)s...either killing or frying them.
Have fun.
you too bro. smiley
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 24, 2012
Bolushalom: tanx buh m going 2 need "more details cheesy

just pic someone to be your play mate. smiley
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by naptu2: 1:53am On Dec 25, 2012
►ME*RRY√*¨`*CHRIST√*¨­´♫ •.♠ ♥♫ •♣...MAS•°°¸.•*¨`*•´♫ • °¸.•* ¨`☼*♥¸.•*¨`*• ¸¸.•¨¯`•.•..•¨*♪   *♦ME*√RRY*¨`*CHRIST♠*»”MAS¤'”~«HAPPY*•*¨­`*•NEW•.♠ ♥♫ YEAR▄▀

Spend some time with the less privileged this season.

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Feraz(m): 6:42am On Dec 25, 2012
Kurisumasu ometedou......
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 6:49am On Dec 25, 2012
Hello everybody
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by laykhorn(m): 6:54am On Dec 25, 2012
Mynd_44: Hello everybody
Hey bruv! Hw s lyf?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 7:03am On Dec 25, 2012
laykhorn:
Hey bruv! Hw s lyf?
It is fine ooo. I smell another genocide today
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by ayobase(m): 7:41am On Dec 25, 2012
Bolushalom: M loving u guys...

We love you too....Merry Xmas to you and everyone!
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by ayobase(m): 7:44am On Dec 25, 2012
Mynd_44:
It is fine ooo. I smell another genocide today

Lets not hope for that......it won't be funny this time around!

We should pray....enough of that madness!

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (725) (Reply)

Diary Of A Broke Playboy / The Preacher's Son!!! / Letting Go By Audrey Timms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.