Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" - Literature (199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" (489990 Views)

*~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Literature/Writing Guidelines, Rules & Regulations / Literature/Writing Complaints Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (725) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 11, 2013
Larry-Sun:

To whom are you composing the poem? If I may ask.
to you, for staying up late. . .

its not a poem but lines of a song by owl city
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 11, 2013
the stars lean down to kiss you, while i lie awake to miss you, pour me a heavy dose of atmosphere; and i'll sleep safe and soundly, but not with your arms around me, i'ld send a postcard to you dear, cos i wish you where here...
ild watch the night turn light-blue, but its not the same without you, cos it takes two to whisper quietly...
this island seasons so bad, and i look at my hands and feel sad; cos the spaces between my fingers are right where yours fit perfectly...
i'ld find repose in new ways...cos cold nostalgia chills me to the bone...but trenched in vanilla twilight, i'ld sit on my front porsche allnight; ways deep in taught because when i think of you, i don't feel so alone...as many times that i blink, i'll think of you, tonight..i'll think of you tonight...
when violet skies seem higher, and heavy winds grow lighter, i'll face tbe skies and feel alive again; cos i'll forget the world that i knew but i swear i won't forget you; oh! if my voice could reach back to the past, i'ld whisper in your ear: oh! darling i wish you were here...
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Redmosquito(m): 10:44pm On Jan 11, 2013
Silkmoth33: where was i, when the rockets came alive and took you into the aligator sky...
.....and carried u away into the alligator sky not took
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 11, 2013
and carried her away huh! i should really practise the wordings to his songs
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 11, 2013
...met a girl in a parking lot, and all i said was: hello!; but her pepper-spray made it rather hard, for me to walk her home!, but i guess thats the way it goes...
...tell me again was it love at first sight, when i walked by and you caught my eye, who would have known love could shine so bright; well smile because you're a deer in the headlights..
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by sigmundfreud(m): 10:54pm On Jan 11, 2013
Redmosquito:
.....and carried u away into the alligator sky
And i shed crocodile tears...as you nodded Agama style
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 11, 2013
sigmund freud grin so you are tutoring miss johannah woman on greek alphabets huh! let me see if i remember a few of the lot i crammed, that year(ages ago).
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 11, 2013
agama style hm!
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 11:01pm On Jan 11, 2013
Hello people
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Idowuogbo(f): 11:03pm On Jan 11, 2013
hiyaaa
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 11, 2013
i met a girl with a gracious charm, oh! but when beauty met the beast, he froze; (sic) i knew then that i wasn't her type; cos black guy and bloody nose, but i guess thats the way it goes...tell me again was it love at first sight, when i walked by and you caught my eye, who would have known love could shine so bright; so you better smile cos you're the deer in the headlight.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by sigmundfreud(m): 11:06pm On Jan 11, 2013
Idowuogbo: hiyaaa
Are u riding a horse?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 11, 2013
hi mind hi idowu
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Idowuogbo(f): 11:08pm On Jan 11, 2013
sigmundfreud:
Are u riding a horse?
yep! size - 12inches
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by sigmundfreud(m): 11:08pm On Jan 11, 2013
Mynd_44: Hello people
The one that does not sleep..
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Idowuogbo(f): 11:09pm On Jan 11, 2013
Silkmoth33: hi mind hi idowu
hello.. u aite? smiley smiley
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 11, 2013
alpha, beta, gamma, delta, epsilon, and em i remember kappa, lambda, neo, omega, zegma,
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 11, 2013
i feel great. are u aight grin
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 11, 2013
lipsrsealed cry
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 11:18pm On Jan 11, 2013
Silkmoth33: hi mind hi idowu
Hello
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 11, 2013
Mynd_44:
Hello
oh! hello, how do you do?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 11:21pm On Jan 11, 2013
sigmundfreud:
The one that does not sleep..
I have been sleeping since
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 11:23pm On Jan 11, 2013
Silkmoth33: oh! hello, how do you do?
I am fine. Just getting outta bed though. What's going on?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 11, 2013
smiley smiley
Mynd_44:
I am fine. Just getting outta bed though. What's going on?
ommo nothing jare! bad guyz done crash finish.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by firestar(f): 11:26pm On Jan 11, 2013
Silkmoth... Je vous voir...
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Idowuogbo(f): 11:28pm On Jan 11, 2013
Silkmoth33: i feel great. are u aight grin
Yea.. Am gud thanks! smiley
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 11, 2013
je vous voir... hm! je means "I"; and thats the lot i can remember so pls tell me what the rest of that means @ firestar.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 11, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Yea.. Am gud thanks! smiley
glad to here that. smiley
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 11, 2013
and i bled my soul out...this is the end...and i can't move away from you....
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 11, 2013
whispers of tomorrow echo in my mind...just for one last timmmmmmmeeee!!!
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 11:39pm On Jan 11, 2013
Silkmoth33: smiley smiley ommo nothing jare! bad guyz done crash finish.
Na so e suppose dey
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Redmosquito(m): 11:41pm On Jan 11, 2013
Silkmoth33: alpha, beta, gamma, delta, epsilon, and em i remember kappa, lambda, neo, omega, zegma,
lemme check my memory
Alpha beta delta gamma zeta theta iota epsilon upsilon rho kappa eta lambda pi psi sigma omega
Damn!! My memory is going bad! I have to go dig up ma books
Hey siggy! So u know greek?

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (725) (Reply)

Diary Of A Broke Playboy / The Preacher's Son!!! / Letting Go By Audrey Timms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.