Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" - Literature (712) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" (490641 Views)

*~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Literature/Writing Guidelines, Rules & Regulations / Literature/Writing Complaints Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (709) (710) (711) (712) (713) (714) (715) ... (725) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by tunderoc(m): 8:59pm On Feb 09, 2016
Read 'Travails of a Grave tender' a short story series off my book that will soon be available on KINDLE here http://www.duketundesblog.com/2016/02/short-story-travails-of-grave-tender.html

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 17, 2016
SlimAdenike:
Which Author made you fall in love with literature?

Mine was penny jordan and Nora robert

"And darkness and decay and the red death had illimitable dominion over all!" Masque of the red death, Poe
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by endtimeshit(m): 4:02pm On Feb 25, 2016
You guys should take a minute to rate my works.. http://itsprofessorval..com Your comments will be very welcome
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Dahveydson(m): 3:09pm On Mar 01, 2016
almacherish, hope you're alright...
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by ngof1(f): 3:42pm On Mar 07, 2016
Cuddlemii:
By the way, this was fake info, I hope no one was gullible enough to fall for it.

Hehehehe, crazy moi!

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by ngof1(f): 3:45pm On Mar 07, 2016
hello cuddlemii,
been trying to get across to you personally. need your help asap.
thanks
NGOZI IBE 08024454912 (whatsapp/mobile) ngof1@yahoo.com
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 11, 2016
Yeah me too! I really mis you!
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Deo1986(m): 1:58pm On Mar 13, 2016
Hello folks, am new in town. wanna know what's up in the writing department of NL can someone expantiate 'cos am very interested since am a writer myself or rather an aspiring one. sooooo....?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HeedrizDepearl(m): 12:23pm On Mar 15, 2016
Hello folks, I would like to know how to get the permission of the very brilliant writers on NL to post some of their better contents on my blog periodically.

I aim to promote and support original contents and writers and intend to push them to the forefront where they belong.

Aspiring writers are also welcome to contact me on publishing their contents.

Proprietary rights reserved.

Please contact me via email at depearl28@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by DaVinci24(m): 11:25pm On Mar 16, 2016

We have come to the end of the voting for the month of February. Thank you all for voting for your favourite stories.

February is the month of love and unshockingly most of the stories that took pre-eminence were Romance stories. The guys really disappointed me on this one and the ladies nailed it.

Oh boy, you guys are not trying oh ...

Allow me to start by announcing the 3rd runner up.

The 3rd runner-up for this competition is Why My Blood is Black by Misquote. She had a total of 2 votes.

In the position of the 2nd runner up we have

Three paths by FantasyIsland
She had 4 votes.

The 1st runner-up is Ade3ola with the story 'Unplanned love' she had a total of 8 votes............

And the winner is..............

AudreyTimms for the story 'Letting Go' she had a total of 10 votes....

Thank you all for voting, I hope to see you guys soon again when we commence the voting for March.

Do we have after party I dunno oo, ask the winners.

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by smallgod(m): 4:56am On Mar 17, 2016
Hey guys. My name is Osaze Ehimwenma and I am an author who currently resides in England. I have been writing actively since 2004and would love to share a couple of my pieces here. You can find my novelette entitled "Salewa: Battle For The Crown" on amazon - for those who can shop on amazon.com of course - in ebook format. Thanks Nairaland for this lovely platform.

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by feeyah: 11:00pm On Mar 21, 2016
Hi dearies,pls like,share and comment my short story on the #winkChallnge. on my Facebook page Feeyah jibrin. I will so much appreciate it.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Jodekss(m): 8:52pm On Mar 27, 2016
It has been long long time here guys/bards, happy new year!

Today's diary re ooo.

If you are being hated, don't give way to hating
If you have dreams, don't make dreams your master
If all are gone, have hope for nothing
If your mansion fell into fallen rafters, great words you'd mutter.
Lack-lustre with all her dearly-dirty robes has maybe made for me
That poor attitude to write writs not, so man, mocking-birds mock me
Instinctively, what if I die today?
Today, that is the Easter Sunday
I wouldn't preach Jesus the saviour today, that He resurrected
Listen, I don't do my own christianity as chirped - cheaply sour-expected
Would it be a deja vu any longer let me; see, it's needed I inquire?
What rhymes of mine, would be recited by one worlds' choir?
Therefore, down the drain with such putrid pace please Emmanuel
Nay, all those in short that you've skipped, you try n' tell
No time to waste time am at my sister's n' twixt us now is much shit
Amid us for one two three four days n' still streaming-counting it...
For they've think me be as it used to be decades past
When I would do the whole world washings, very fast
Without demanding a dime, at least a slice of bread better cure
Would wash hell to become heaven, so very truly sore sure
Now that am younger, old things have passed a-piece apart
Away, faded, replaced, anew in long rolls of runs to make differences on earth
Now that am so arduous about runs that be so sweaty
Some one with minute chore with her calls calling, come usually to tidy faintly filthy
Floor, o'er n' o'er again, man I have got to explode boom-boom
I cannot continue to cuddle such cold calls any closer avoiding soupy-kaboom doom;
Amputated her ambience in J. Robinson, starved to proof my manly stance
Lest I continue to be treated down, a noodle-fan-youngster off importance
It would be those silly-sleeved sons not letting you do tidying well
The same that had, sent, papa Eli to go on n' tell tell-tales in hell.
I have aced, to God be the whole glory, much more temptations
More are coming around with their quiet quizzical attentions
I shall tramp 'em all beneath my feet with candies cuddling
The one to come now is drama right from its first calling
Somehow yea. Yay, thank God the word drama comes online!
Some reasonings, I have been piling up, they are of cause mine
As per that: man, life's not like drama but not in all
It's true, as to Aristotle, drama imitates all in hall
N' that's all, life's too snarl to make to fit within the stretch of one film
Just as there's more to each scene in that famous Brothers Grimm
Or as left lovers would not want to eat because of the other in Corean series
Young minds in red rose, for fragile fights, you'd part, life goes on like these.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 30, 2016
The Appeal by John Grisham...
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by AustinBlinks(m): 9:54am On Apr 05, 2016

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cutehector(m): 7:51pm On Apr 06, 2016
Dare2differ wink

Hiiii
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by dare2differ: 7:52pm On Apr 06, 2016
Cutehector:
Dare2differ wink

Hiiii
Hello smiley
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cutehector(m): 7:56pm On Apr 06, 2016
dare2differ:
Hello smiley
went tru my following button, like I was so thrilled by ur comments, it's kinda hot u knw...

How's ur day been like.. smiley
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by dare2differ: 7:59pm On Apr 06, 2016
Cutehector:
went tru my following button, like I was so thrilled by ur comments, it's kinda hot u knw...

How's ur day been like.. smiley
What is hot?

Okay
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cutehector(m): 8:12pm On Apr 06, 2016
dare2differ:
What is hot?

Okay
ur comments... cool actually I meant in a good way..
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cutehector(m): 8:19pm On Apr 06, 2016
dare2differ:
What is hot?

Okay
I just wanted to have a chat wid u, if u dnt mind
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by dare2differ: 8:23pm On Apr 06, 2016
Cutehector:
ur comments... cool actually I meant in a good way..

Okay

Thanks
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by dare2differ: 8:24pm On Apr 06, 2016
Cutehector:
I just wanted to have a chat wid u, if u dnt mind

no wahala
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cutehector(m): 8:33pm On Apr 06, 2016
dare2differ:

no wahala
cool
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by dare2differ: 8:52pm On Apr 06, 2016
Cutehector:
i"l pm u
Don't o

All communication must be here. I am sorry abou that undecided
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cutehector(m): 8:54pm On Apr 06, 2016
dare2differ:
Don't o

All communication must be here. I am sorry abou that undecided
alryt, if u'd be cool with the personal questions, no problem..
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by dare2differ: 8:58pm On Apr 06, 2016
Cutehector:
alryt, if u'd be cool with the personal questions, no problem..

I will try
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cutehector(m): 9:08pm On Apr 06, 2016
dare2differ:

I will try
alryt.. I was sort of surprised wen I saw ur moniker was created just recently.. wah happend to d previous one? cool

Cuz I was like, ah ah, wasn't she d babe I used to hav quanta with in d past..grin
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by dare2differ: 9:10pm On Apr 06, 2016
Cutehector:
alryt.. I was sort of surprised wen I saw ur moniker was created just recently.. wah happend to d previous one? cool

Cuz I was like, ah ah, wasn't she d babe I used to hav quanta with in d past..grin
I am in prison grin
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cutehector(m): 9:13pm On Apr 06, 2016
dare2differ:
I am in prison grin
lwkmd.. trouble maker.. one certain time I was banned for 100 years shocked
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by dare2differ: 9:17pm On Apr 06, 2016
Cutehector:
lwkmd.. trouble maker.. one certain time I was banned for 100 years shocked
grin

Wicked mods!

(1) (2) (3) ... (709) (710) (711) (712) (713) (714) (715) ... (725) (Reply)

Diary Of A Broke Playboy / The Preacher's Son!!! / Letting Go By Audrey Timms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.