Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

To Interfere Or To Fizzle Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Interfere Or To Fizzle Out (1843 Views)

My Neighbour Is Dating A Very Ugly Man, I Want To Interfere!! (must Read) / Should Religion Interfere In Love And Romance? / Will U Like Ur Parent To Interfere In Ur Love Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Interfere Or To Fizzle Out by peterparker1(m): 2:46pm On Jul 30, 2012
Good Afternoon, please I need advice. My name is Peter, I met my present girlfriend about 2 months ago and we have gotten so hooked on each other. i love her so much and she has said she loves me a lot too. now, it turned out that she met another guy too at roughly the same time she met me...according to her, just in case i screw up. well, the thing now is that she loves me now completely and i love her too and i feel the other guy should be out of the picture. but the other guy keeps calling her, especially when she is with me. sometimes when we argue and have a little fight because of this guy calling her when she is with me at odd hours, she picks up her fone and calls the same guy that made us fight in the first place. she has tried to tell me that the guy will fizzle out but at the same time, she sometimes picks up her fone to call him or get him to call her back.now i don't have a problem with a guy calling my girl when am not around or sumthing, as they say, what you don't know won't hurt u abi? but this guy calls sometimes at 11, 12, when me and my babe are together. i asked her if she told him that she was staying with me or not, because am trying to figure out why a guy would call a girl, knowing the girl is in bed or something with her boyfriend. I need to know what to do, because am a guy and guys know the tricks they play on chicks, especially when it seems like the chick is giving them green-light.do i interfere and prevent something disastrous from happening, especially since i feel it deep in my gut that if this matter is not nipped in the bud, something bad WILL happen, or do i let the guy "fizzle out", as she put it?
Re: To Interfere Or To Fizzle Out by Sijo01(f): 2:53pm On Jul 30, 2012
she's confuse and does not know what she wants......maybe she's in her early 20est, that's why she is behaving like that according to some fellows here. undecided
Re: To Interfere Or To Fizzle Out by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 30, 2012
That guy need τ̲̅ȍ be taught a serious lesson!! I_perceive pride

1 Like

Re: To Interfere Or To Fizzle Out by peterparker1(m): 3:15pm On Jul 30, 2012
hornipipe: That guy need τ̲̅ȍ be taught a serious lesson!! I_perceive pride
shocked. i thought as much too
Re: To Interfere Or To Fizzle Out by peterparker1(m): 3:23pm On Jul 30, 2012
Sijo01: she's confuse and does not know what she wants......maybe she's in her early 20est, that's why she is behaving like that according to some fellows here. undecided
I am sure she knows what she wants. the thing is she says the guy is a friend, that's all, and i go, he's a friend u seem to like a lot, considering the way ur eyes light up when he calls. i am just worried because she can't seem to see what i see from the whole situation.
Re: To Interfere Or To Fizzle Out by Gloriagee(f): 5:32pm On Jul 30, 2012
peter parker: Good Afternoon, please I need advice. My name is Peter, I met my present girlfriend about 2 months ago and we I have gotten so hooked on each other her grin.

You my friend might just be her back up plan shocked
Re: To Interfere Or To Fizzle Out by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 30, 2012
peter parker:
shocked. i thought as much too
what_are you waiting Ƒό̲̣̣̣̥r̶̲̥̅̊ then
Re: To Interfere Or To Fizzle Out by 2goodbobo(m): 10:37pm On Jul 30, 2012
Bros is a slap on your face for her to even pick his calls in your presence at such ungodly hours. If you don't want to die young, better forget that girl because she does not have respect for you.
Re: To Interfere Or To Fizzle Out by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 30, 2012
2goodbobo: Bros is a slap on your face for her to even pick his calls in your presence at such ungodly hours. If you don't want to die young, better forget that girl because she does not have respect for you.
GBAM! Case closed
Re: To Interfere Or To Fizzle Out by tellwisdom: 10:57pm On Jul 30, 2012
Sit down there make pant dey wear u.... undecided undecided. Fizzle out ko, Aunty Fickle of NL ni angry angry
Re: To Interfere Or To Fizzle Out by Nobody: 2:09am On Jul 31, 2012
She's two-timing you.
Re: To Interfere Or To Fizzle Out by CrazyMan(m): 4:59am On Jul 31, 2012
2goodbobo: Bros is a slap on your face for her to even pick his calls in your presence at such ungodly hours. If you don't want to die young, better forget that girl because she does not have respect for you.
Well said.

Most girls are confused I would also attribute her promiscuity nature to immaturity. Most teenage girls (like a poster said earlier) don't understand the meaning of commitment. They feel they're too young to become a slave. They want to enjoy their life

So if you know what's good for you, have a heart to heart talk with her...if she still maintains a soft spot for him, then she's either a flirt or she doesn't take what you both have seriously just let her be and look for someone else.
Re: To Interfere Or To Fizzle Out by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 31, 2012
She has gotten a barganing chip to cajole you into doing what she wants. Brother thats entrapment.
Reply her in kind and see what happens.
Re: To Interfere Or To Fizzle Out by Mynd44: 8:16am On Jul 31, 2012
The thing is that she wants to use the guy to hold you to ransom. A constant reminder that if you go, there is someone waiting to step into your shoes.
The solution: Just devise some imaginary girl and start calling her too. Download her pictures on you r phone and set your alarm so it looks like she is calling you.
When this goes on long enough she will complain but continue until it reaches saturation point, then you can tell her you did it to show her how you feel when the other dude calls her

1 Like

Re: To Interfere Or To Fizzle Out by 7footre(m): 8:50am On Jul 31, 2012
I'm thinking maybe she wants to eat her cake and have it...then another thought occurs to me.. Maybe she doesn't think you are for real so the back up plan. So I'd say talk things over with her and reassure her you are for real buh if the same shit continues it time to bounce bro
Re: To Interfere Or To Fizzle Out by mspookie: 9:24am On Jul 31, 2012
She has made u understand she has an option except u cant read in btw the lines... how long will it take to make up her mind she cant eat her cake and have it, if she wants to play smart by playin games,i guess 2 can play d game. Find an option!!!
Re: To Interfere Or To Fizzle Out by Exponental(m): 9:28am On Jul 31, 2012
She is just passing away her time with u. Even runs girls will code their runs from their sure guy.
Peter parker, park comot 4 her life shap shap......or betterstill, delete that love n play along.
With dis, u won't av unnecessary blood pressure increase.
Re: To Interfere Or To Fizzle Out by ITbomb(m): 9:44am On Jul 31, 2012
I breathe and thrive on respect like air.
When there is no respect in a relationship forget it. Unless u r just I'm for the punny , I would say respect and trust is even more valued than luv but for ur girl TO CALL another guy by 11, its something else .
If you r under 23, then don't worry just eat ur cake as long as u have it. Don't take those things serious
Re: To Interfere Or To Fizzle Out by leogistics: 11:31am On Jul 31, 2012
yep..respect goes a long way,but first it must be earned before it plays a part,bro,in this case u have to go a step further or take a step out of the whole ish,...no body knows where the shoe pinches,use your sixth sense to work it out and do not forget to pray too........all things works out best for its self.
Re: To Interfere Or To Fizzle Out by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 31, 2012
Smh @ meeting a girl and 2 months later she is living with you already . . .
Re: To Interfere Or To Fizzle Out by MMM2(m): 12:28pm On Jul 31, 2012
Op
Can u give me ur GF's fone nos
I need 2 waste my airtime undecided
Re: To Interfere Or To Fizzle Out by peterparker1(m): 12:45pm On Jul 31, 2012
sexkillz: Smh @ meeting a girl and 2 months later she is living with you already . . .

dude.i didnt say she was living with me.i said staying.staying and living are 2 different things.
Re: To Interfere Or To Fizzle Out by pato405(m): 10:53pm On Aug 01, 2012
'things' have truly 'fallen apart' with this generation of ladies. wahala dey!
Re: To Interfere Or To Fizzle Out by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 01, 2012
Re: To Interfere Or To Fizzle Out by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 03, 2012
quote]
Re: To Interfere Or To Fizzle Out by pearlhapi(f): 9:30am On Aug 04, 2012
undecided
peter parker:

dude.i didnt say she was living with me.i said staying.staying and living are 2 different things.
grammar!
Re: To Interfere Or To Fizzle Out by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 04, 2012
@op
Get real,
Ür instincts are already telling u what's up.
As far as I am concerned she is still confused, but its still no reason to behave like that.
Like one poster said, this is the time to play games. U have to simulate a scenario, that would make her feel that two can play that game.
But beware it might backfire.
All the same do something, don't wait for anything to fizzle out. And stop quarreling about the issue, its only gonna push her closer to the other guy.
Just have a plan and execute it, and see how she reacts to it.
Most times girls don't realise what they are doing untill u put them through the same stress they re putting u through.

Whatever happens at the end of the day, just take it for the best.
There are no guarantees when u are dealing with humans either males or females.
Ciao.
Re: To Interfere Or To Fizzle Out by Beync(f): 12:04pm On Aug 04, 2012
I smell kids playing
Re: To Interfere Or To Fizzle Out by NerdyPoet(m): 12:25pm On Aug 04, 2012
Call aunty 'fizzle' abi shey na 'fickle' , she has the right answers to your questions. smiley
Re: To Interfere Or To Fizzle Out by peterparker1(m): 7:24pm On Aug 04, 2012
pearl~hapi:
undecidedgrammar!

lol.yea.gramma.....hehehehe
Re: To Interfere Or To Fizzle Out by peterparker1(m): 7:25pm On Aug 04, 2012
Kingsleyinfo: @op
Get real,
Ür instincts are already telling u what's up.
As far as I am concerned she is still confused, but its still no reason to behave like that.
Like one poster said, this is the time to play games. U have to simulate a scenario, that would make her feel that two can play that game.
But beware it might backfire.
All the same do something, don't wait for anything to fizzle out. And stop quarreling about the issue, its only gonna push her closer to the other guy.
Just have a plan and execute it, and see how she reacts to it.
Most times girls don't realise what they are doing untill u put them through the same stress they re putting u through.

Whatever happens at the end of the day, just take it for the best.
There are no guarantees when u are dealing with humans either males or females.
Ciao.

thanx bub.appreciate that.
Re: To Interfere Or To Fizzle Out by peterparker1(m): 7:27pm On Aug 04, 2012
Nerdy_Poet: Call aunty 'fizzle' abi shey na 'fickle' , she has the right answers to your questions. smiley

u have anty fizzle's number?share oooo.lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Guys Use Condom When You Can't Restrain Yourself From Casual Sex. / Lessons You Learnt From Your Last Relationship? / Guys, Ladies Do U Agree With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.