Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Why are all the good girls taken? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why are all the good girls taken? (1736 Views)

Are All Girls Taken.... / Are All The Beautiful Girls Taken? / Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why are all the good girls taken? by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 31, 2012
Just like Joe asked in his music
Re: Why are all the good girls taken? by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 31, 2012
they are still out there. You ain't searching enough
Re: Why are all the good girls taken? by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 31, 2012
Taken where? Who did the taking?

Stop searching for good girls on the display pics of your BB contacts or on your BB entirely. . .

Guys and their groundnut sized reasoning sef. . . So because you met "one" runz "chop my money" ediot girl on BB, all good girls in their millions are taken?

I duff my hat mehn. . . You too much!
Re: Why are all the good girls taken? by Moesha22(f): 11:35am On Jul 31, 2012
Very funny,but seriously there are still some decent girls out there.search well and you'l find them
Re: Why are all the good girls taken? by jaybee3(m): 11:39am On Jul 31, 2012
Moesha22: Very funny,but seriously there are still some decent girls out there.search well and you'l find them
Where can we search? Help your brodas out Moesha cheesy
Re: Why are all the good girls taken? by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 31, 2012
jay bee:
Where can we search? Help your brodas out Moesha cheesy
Which "we"? See this married man o. No come spoil runz here abeg. cheesy
Re: Why are all the good girls taken? by jaybee3(m): 11:44am On Jul 31, 2012
sexkillz: Which "we"? See this married man o. No come spoil runz here abeg. cheesy
Chei see as this man just spoil market for me so tey angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Why are all the good girls taken? by MMM2(m): 11:47am On Jul 31, 2012
Op

I did get dat ur story

Come again undecided

When she said she waz coming 2 ur place, what waz on ur mind

U were thinking u re going 2 fu ck her free of charge

Even if u can give her 25k u can still bagaing price angry
Re: Why are all the good girls taken? by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 31, 2012
jay bee:
Chei see as this man just spoil market for me so tey angry angry angry angry angry
grin grin angry
Re: Why are all the good girls taken? by MMM2(m): 11:57am On Jul 31, 2012
Op
If u need a good girl dat mean no demanding of sex from her, no spending of 2 much money, but u will buy her gift during anniversary period such as her birthday & christam.

Then go 2 deeper life church or assembly of God church.
Re: Why are all the good girls taken? by tobechi20(m): 12:57pm On Jul 31, 2012
CATCH THEM YOUNG.

The gud gals who are advanced in age have been taken long time ago when they are stil teenagers.

Every other gal has xperienced love, heartbreak etc. They have tasted gud and bad and blive al men want d hole.

If u want d gud girl, luk 4 a teenager , catch her at her young age, and she wil remain gud.
Re: Why are all the good girls taken? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 31, 2012
Am speechless embarassed
Re: Why are all the good girls taken? by seedord247(m): 1:04pm On Jul 31, 2012
25k?. . Is that not quarter of a dollar?
Re: Why are all the good girls taken? by fatijohn: 6:29am On Aug 02, 2012
When I see posts like these, I also want to ask "why have all the sensible men disappeared?". However, if we all choose to use the fallacy of hasty generalisation, we probably won't have friends, mates and in some cases, families. How about you being a role model and changing the psyche of those you think are in the wrong, rather than walking away and acting like you never committed a sin. We live in a very corrupt world, you can only make a resounding change by affecting fellow humans. The only constant thing in life is change. Enjoy!
Re: Why are all the good girls taken? by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 02, 2012
Good guys magnet bad girls grin Bad guys magnet good girls grin and why are the good girls taken? @OP.. It's time to become a very good Bad boy grin

cheers
Re: Why are all the good girls taken? by cindyrella(f): 1:54pm On Aug 02, 2012
Op, what did u expect? Mother Teresa? Mtcheeeeew!
Re: Why are all the good girls taken? by Dondav(m): 2:34pm On Aug 02, 2012
@Op! It's because you were born late!!
You should have popped out at the right time.
Re: Why are all the good girls taken? by cindyrella(f): 2:38pm On Aug 02, 2012
Dondav: @Op! It's because you were born late!!
You should have popped out at the right time.
Lmao!
Re: Why are all the good girls taken? by NerdyPoet(m): 2:59pm On Aug 02, 2012
sexkillz: Taken where? Who did the taking?

Stop searching for good girls on the display pics of your BB contacts or on your BB entirely. . .

Guys and their groundnut sized reasoning sef. . . So because you met "one" runz "chop my money" ediot girl on BB, all good girls in their millions are taken?

I duff my hat mehn. . . You too much!
Lol, killz I love you man...#noHomo.
You always have the perfect answers for the dumbest questions...
Re: Why are all the good girls taken? by NerdyPoet(m): 3:03pm On Aug 02, 2012
bennyraz: Good guys magnet bad girls grin Bad guys magnet good girls grin and why are the good girls taken? @OP.. It's time to become a very good Bad boy grin

cheers
Lol... @OP , its time to Re-incarnate... You could come back as Donald Duke or Desmond Elliot ah swear... You would regret ever being your former dumb self, then you would let us rest and stop asking dumb questions...
Re: Why are all the good girls taken? by coolstride(f): 4:26pm On Aug 02, 2012
@OP, you need to spread your tentacles wider, they are alot of good girls out there waiting for the good guyz
Re: Why are all the good girls taken? by bashr8: 1:30am On Aug 03, 2012
fonzie2u: Like joe asked in his song its very rare nowadays to find them.

A female friend whom I respect so much used her cousins pix as DP, she looked so hot and decided to make enquiries about her.

I told my friend I would like to meet her cosin she gave me her cousins pin and also informed her cousin about me so wen I sent d pin request she added me.

We got chattin tellin me bout life,school and relationships.Cos she schoolsawy frm wher I stay we hadn't found time to c.As days passed on we call,chat n xchange messgs and was gettin fond of her.

Only recently she informed me she was comin to town ans asked if I would like to c her,I was over excited and invited her.

I got a shocker a shocker, when she did an analysis and told me my bill would be 25k.I was just too shocked. she came to town buh I never picked her calls.
Wher r d decent girls?its like searchin for water in d desert
lmfao. well you would have used her and moved on to another girl anyway so she is just trying to make it easy and uncomplicated for you, i bet if she came with the lov love mushy mushy character you will still complain undecided
Re: Why are all the good girls taken? by timilehing(m): 7:24am On Aug 03, 2012
Dude- u've held ur BB longer than u should. Good girls are outside "plenty many"
Re: Why are all the good girls taken? by Emmy9ite(m): 9:17am On Aug 03, 2012
Op
u want to find girls? I guess u've not forgotten the URL for the best search engine. Go to www.google.com safe journey bro! cheesycheesy

cool

(1) (Reply)

My Romantic Poem To Show My Love To Mondi Cheeks / Advice: Girl Commits Incest With Her Brother 'says "I Am In Love With Him" / Things you shouldn't say to your spouse in a fight..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.