Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. (2090155 Views)

Lightening Products / Best Skin-Lightening Cream / Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by voucher(f): 7:55pm On Dec 02, 2013
[quote author=flakey94][/quote]Thanks..I got d pack for 1200.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Gwenci10(f): 9:52pm On Dec 08, 2013
Hello lovely people for free consultation on beauty products watsap +23798289597 or pin 29e475Ed.love u.remember looking good is good business.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Enilogemkovers: 11:11pm On Dec 08, 2013
Hello every1,pls has any one used extreme glow lotion en soap
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by richeethomas44: 10:17am On Dec 13, 2013
All these creams u are all talking about has HQ in them,even the tube cream are made with steroids,they are meant to be used for short period of time and not long term use so it won't cause pigment or damage to the skin.And for you that are using lemon and egg white cleanse ur face,u should do dat and go into the sun,cos it will burn your face,best used at nite for going to bed,,,,,but if you need lightening creams,stretch marks cream,knuckle creams and the rest,contact this number,he make all my cream for me,and I can tell u that you won't regret,08034292000

1 Like

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Sleekjd(f): 11:34am On Dec 13, 2013
Please where can I buy original Tracia shower cream in Lagos. Many fakes everywhere
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by itgirl282(f): 12:37am On Dec 14, 2013
[quote author=DuchessKatie]Nutrient glow is a scam! Please do not waste your money! Products DO NOT WORK, zero value for money and customer service is crap, they will collect your money and refuse to deliver for weeks (my colleague didn't get hers until almost a month) I used their products religiously, it itched me and I saw no results, when I complained, I was literally told to eat dust, They constantly post FAKE nutrient glow reviews on Facebook, yet my complaints were rudely deleted from their Facebook page, same as other people that complained, A word is enough for the wise o! Avoid Nutrient Glow! It sucks!!!

1 Like

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by jesuspikinjp(m): 4:25pm On Dec 16, 2013
You dey bleach ohh you dey bleach, you dey blech ohh you dey bleach.yellow fever, you dey bleach ohhh you dey bleach. Who steal my bleaching, my precious bleaching.you ladies need to stop bleaching your skin, It is a crime to be dark ? There is nothing like I am black and proud again, what a shame.

4 Likes

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Sleekjd(f): 12:04pm On Dec 17, 2013
Nutrient glow is hyped. Donno where she gets those reviews on facebook. I wasted 11k to get d cream, polisher n oil. D body wash is terrible gave me rashes on d face. I got Tracia body wash which has cleared my face.
I bought d products cos d ingredient in it are allegedly natural
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 21, 2013
itgirl282: apart from the rudeness on bbm and the itching.the products can cause horrid skin reactions and cause your face to break out in serious pimples.The orange body scrub is harsh,and the body oil has a really weird texture.God alone knows what's in it.*shudder*I'm so definitely not buying their products anymore.19k down the drain.*sigh*

19k? Damn! Gimme that dough.. And half of my 1st semester tuition fee is settled

1 Like

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by cipdhaking(m): 2:18am On Dec 24, 2013
estilo:
Pls I just bought palmers skin success even tone fade milK and someone told me its a bleaching cream. Pls is dere anyone dat av used it before? Pls let me knw abt it. Dnt wanna bleach my skin oo.

Tenks
dont use it plz. it bleaches n vry harmful. out of xperience
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Creamychi(f): 4:39pm On Dec 24, 2013
pls i need a review on venus skincare toning cream.hope dere is no effect.thanx
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by 3sha4lyf: 2:25pm On Jul 02, 2014
Lots of skin lightening ideas gone down the drain...ok we start anew after NairaLand Attack.
I'm on a new mix now with 55+ cream n glycerin! fair n white cream, carotein and some serums... Will update the house soon
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Buttergrey: 11:21am On Jul 03, 2014
Carotein hydro-toning lotion is natural, gentle and safe to use. You can mix it with any Kojic acid serum and/ or Carotein Lightening and Fading gel cream and it'll be more potent.

G&G oil is great for hard-to-lighten areas such as knuckles and knees

Want only the original products? hit us up at http://buttergrey.com/personal-care/ or buttergrey@gmail.com
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by jaydude(f): 5:35pm On Jul 03, 2014
Hello buttergrey,are you located in lagos?
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by 3sha4lyf: 7:26pm On Jul 03, 2014
Buttergrey: Carotein hydro-toning lotion is a natural, gentle and safe to use. You can mix it with any Kojic acid serum and/ or Carotein Lightening and Fading gel cream and it'll be more potent.

G&G oil is great for harn-to-lighten areas such as knuckles and knees

Want only the original products? hit us up at http://buttergrey.com/personal-care/ or buttergrey@gmail.com

True. But yeah, the G&G oil ur talking about, is it the pink one? If it's the red one, well that's a #BringBackDarkKnucles oil. I'll rather suggest the pink oil, mixed with the cream and with some KA serums. That will exfoliate better and prep the skin for lightening.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by mubaraqqq(f): 9:21pm On Jul 06, 2014
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by 3sha4lyf: 11:00pm On Jul 06, 2014
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Buttergrey: 12:15pm On Jul 07, 2014
You can get the original tracia from us www.buttergrey.com
Sleekjd: Please where can I buy original Tracia shower cream in Lagos. Many fakes everywhere
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Buttergrey: 12:17pm On Jul 07, 2014
Contact us at www.buttergrey.com for your G&G oil.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Greenfriend: 5:44pm On Jul 07, 2014
Buttergrey:
I am impressed with the reviews I am getting from my clients as regards ur products. Pls keep it up and don't drop d standards! Getting original stuffs is one major bottleneck and bane of skin care in Nigeria
3sha4lyf:
Would have advised U 2 make it simple enough 4 observation. Moreover, most Fair & White products are overhyped & slow in action. Coupled with the predominant Hydroquinone-filled serum that abounds in Nigeria (that calls for a sunscreen 2 avoid a repigmentation). Thumbs up for ur mix (Carotein serum and 55H+ Glycerin). U will be my fine pupil
Creamychi:
In summary, there's NOTHING special about the Venus toning cream
mubaraqqq:
Ok. I believe U are a newbie in this. Now, 4 ur own satisfaction, when U are done with that cream, BUY NO MORE

1 Like

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Buttergrey: 8:02pm On Jul 07, 2014
This is what we stock. Nothing but the original sweetie
3sha4lyf:

True. But yeah, the G&G oil ur talking about, is it the pink one? If it's the red one, well that's a #BringBackDarkKnucles oil. I'll rather suggest the pink oil, mixed with the cream and with some KA serums. That will exfoliate better and prep the skin for lightening.

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by 3sha4lyf: 8:15pm On Jul 07, 2014
Greenfriend:

Would have advised U 2 make it simple enough 4 observation. Moreover, most Fair & White products are overhyped & slow in action. Coupled with the predominant Hydroquinone-filled serum that abounds in Nigeria (that calls for a sunscreen 2 avoid a repigmentation). Thumbs up for ur mix (Carotein serum and 55H+ Glycerin). U will be my fine pupil

Yeah that's right. But you know sometimes, some of these things work hand in hand.
Btw, I'm not using the F&W with hydroquinone. Mine is he Kojic Acid brand. I live in UK so that's what we get here.

Buttergrey: This is what we stock. Nothing but the original sweetie

Ok this one is fine. Can rarely find it here again. Ordered it but the bss phone back to say its out of stock. That was to be in my mix, with the oil, in place of the F&W but as they say, "when the desirable is not available, the available becomes the desirable".

WELLDONE.

1 Like

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by 1stLadyRobinho: 11:29pm On Jul 09, 2014
Glow your skin/Toning(Not bleaching) in 10days(organic base and affordable)

Facial Treatments/pimples, spot removal ,facial burn in 1weeks

knuckles remover, knee $ Elbow

Asian oil,french oil,thailand milk,kojic acid soaps nd creams

Original crystal white lotion nd serum

Carotein lotions etc

Essential oil also for sale

1stlady Herbal Beauty Spa soap(purely organic)

Treatments for Severe eczema

Makeup Training - Bridal, Runway/Fashion/Catwalk, Special events,Gele, Nail Art and Hair..Contact 1stLady makeover concepts and more on firstlady426@yahoo.com or bbpin 3342F1D6 or whatsapp 07059900676 & 09027671957

we deliver to you anywhere, anytime.

Please like our page on facebook,for Health tips,Beauty,Skin and more...you will be glad you did.pls Re-Bc#1stladymakeovercares#
1stlady Makeover Concepts & More.

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=0&showPageSuggestions&id=169656663228927&_rdr
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Buttergrey: 12:51pm On Jul 10, 2014
Hello jaydude, we are not located in Lagos but we do ship nationwide. Shipping to Lagos is only N600.00 (six hundred naira) only. wink

jaydude: Hello buttergrey,are you located in lagos?
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Buttergrey: 12:53pm On Jul 10, 2014
The Pink/ Peach one sweetie.

http://buttergrey.com/product/g-g-teint-uniforme-lightening-beauty-oil/ for one bottle

http://buttergrey.com/product/g-g-teint-uniforme-lightening-beauty-oil-2-bottles/ for 2 bottles with a N300.00 discount.

Shipping to Lagos is N600.00

3sha4lyf:

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Buttergrey: 2:58pm On Jul 12, 2014
We've got G&G cream jars (big and small) and G&G oil in stock. Very little quantity. And yes people, it's the original stuff. Order on our website www.buttergrey.com or send us an email buttergrey@gmail.com kiss

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Buttergrey: 3:01pm On Jul 12, 2014
Anyone looking for Green Peeling Oil? Hit us up at buttergrey@gmail.com kiss

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Nobody: 12:21am On Jul 14, 2014
mubaraqqq: I do enjoy DIVA MAXITONE Maxima fade jar cream… it does work wonders on my skin http://www.africanshop.shikenan.com/african-beauty/skin-brightening-jar-creams/diva-maxitone-maxima-fade-cream-jar-best-skin-lightening-products-175ml
pls run from dis cream for ur own good
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by 3sha4lyf: 10:51am On Jul 14, 2014
queenlabisi: pls run from dis cream for ur own good

You can say that again... Hence I asked if the poster read reviews of that cream. It's poison.
3sha4lyf:
Have you read this
http://www.beautyofnewyork.com/shopping/Y866120411KX0758.htm

No one deserves a damaged skin
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by thefairone: 1:02pm On Jul 15, 2014
Buttergrey: Hello jaydude, we are not located in Lagos but we do ship nationwide. Shipping to Lagos is only N600.00 (six hundred naira) only. wink

Hi, where are you located. How much is shippping to Port Harcourt
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Buttergrey: 1:13pm On Jul 15, 2014
Shipping to Port Harcourt is between N1200 to N1500 via peace mass. Depends on weight of total order.
thefairone:

Hi, where are you located. How much is shippping to Port Harcourt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (72) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.