Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,651 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. - Fashion (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. (2089251 Views)

Lightening Products / Best Skin-Lightening Cream / Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by oyxah(f): 3:53pm On Apr 11, 2015
Please where can I buy topicreme ultra-moisturizing lotion in Kaduna or abuja?
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by fragrant(f): 7:24am On Apr 12, 2015
Aminat508:
try BRONZE/ MAXI TONE EXFOLIATING CREAM
WITH COCOABUTTER & HONEY EXTRACTS
'UV PROTECTION '. Am sure u will love your skin
. Tnx soo much dear, will check it out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by DOCTOR90: 11:35am On Apr 12, 2015
Aminat508:
try BRONZE/ MAXI TONE EXFOLIATING CREAM
WITH COCOABUTTER & HONEY EXTRACTS
'UV PROTECTION '. Am sure u will love your skin
does d cream really lightening fast or quickly, we u go dark after u stop using it
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by brownbby: 3:20pm On Apr 15, 2015
Hi, please do you recommend QEI+ and pr Françoise carote cream for my uneven skin colour? all these creams don't seem to be working and am light skinned.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by brownbby: 4:39pm On Apr 15, 2015
Hii, i want to know the prices for Q7 paris whitening body milk
PR Francoise Bedon carotte body lotion. for original please! winkHii, i want to know the prices for Q7 paris whitening body milk
PR Francoise Bedon carotte body lotion. for original please! thanks
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Guidette(f): 12:24am On Apr 16, 2015
Heeeelllpppp!!!! Summer is just around the corner and i need to get even ASAP! I have dark knees, dark stomach, light chest, light thighs, dark back and bum, light hands and arms, dark armpits, light feet, dark forehead, etc. Literally a mess.
So many creams out there but i don't know what to use. Ive seen QEI+, 55H +, HT26, F&F, F&W.... So many choices but idk wat to use. I need just one thing to use that works! Im very busy so i cant spend all day applying creams.
Thanks.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by sharonparker: 9:25am On Apr 16, 2015
You can achieve a beautiful skin without the use of steroids, hydroquinone, mercury and harsh chemicals. Our speciality skin brightening cream is infused with safe and effective skin brightening herbs that will smoothen and nourish your skin,get rid of blemishes, brighten, moisturise and give your skin a healthy and radiant glow......we also customise body cream to suit an individual skin type.invest in your skin. ..order now and be confident in your skin... contact pepsy flawless on 08069618994 watsapp 08124200880 bbm 2b102a38
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by obayaya(m): 3:32pm On Apr 16, 2015
Guidette:
Heeeelllpppp!!!! Summer is just around the corner and i need to get even ASAP! I have dark knees, dark stomach, light chest, light thighs, dark back and bum, light hands and arms, dark armpits, light feet, dark forehead, etc. Literally a mess.
So many creams out there but i don't know what to use. Ive seen QEI+, 55H +, HT26, F&F, F&W.... So many choices but idk wat to use. I need just one thing to use that works! Im very busy so i cant spend all day applying creams.
Thanks.

There are 7 colours in the rainbow cheesy
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Guidette(f): 5:00pm On Apr 16, 2015
obayaya:

There are 7 colours in the rainbow cheesy
Why contribute if all u want to do is make fun of me undecided
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by obayaya(m): 9:30pm On Apr 16, 2015
Guidette:

Why contribute if all u want to do is make fun of me undecided

Awww...

Come on..

I wasn't making fun of you..

was only appreciating your indepth description grin

1 Like

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Guidette(f): 10:21pm On Apr 16, 2015
obayaya:

Awww...

Come on..

I wasn't making fun of you..

was only appreciating your indepth description grin
I am trying to describe how much I am in need of help. I want to look fresh like these akata girls parading themselves all around me.
I gats to be evenly toned by summer!!!!
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by obayaya(m): 5:33am On Apr 17, 2015
Guidette:

I am trying to describe how much I am in need of help. I want to look fresh like these akata girls parading themselves all around me.
I gats to be evenly toned by summer!!!!

Awww..

I understand...

You've made progress yet?
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Buttergrey: 10:41am On Apr 17, 2015
We have a sale going on you guys! 10% off your entire order when you purchase 1 or more tretinion gel or demelan cream. Use or mention code: RENEW10 when ordering online/ whatsapp/ phone etc.

Thank you!

www.buttergrey.com

xx

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Luckygurl(f): 12:10am On Apr 18, 2015
@Guidette
Jeez!!! Thought I was the only one with such issue.
Mine's dark face, light neck, arms and legs then very light boobs, tommy and thighs.
Gawd!!! Tired of answering questions from my rmmies, it's frustrating explaining yourself over and over again.
I think mine's genetical cos my dad is darker than me in face and at the same time lighter than me in body.
I wish I can put a stop to this, it's becoming annoying....

1 Like

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Guidette(f): 12:21am On Apr 18, 2015
Luckygurl:
@Guidette
Jeez!!! Thought I was the only one with such issue.
Mine's dark face, light neck, arms and legs then very light boobs, tommy and thighs.
Gawd!!! Tired of answering questions from my rmmies, it's frustrating explaining yourself over and over again.
I think mine's genetical cos my dad is darker than me in face and at the same time lighter than me in body.
I wish I can put a stop to this, it's becoming annoying....

Glad im not the only one. Ive been using palmers skin success for 4 mths but it has not made real progress. I guess i need something stronger.

1 Like

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Luckygurl(f): 12:29am On Apr 18, 2015
Guidette:

Glad im not the only one. Ive been using palmers skin success for 4 mths but it has not made real progress. I guess i need something stronger.

Do you exfoliate?? I was into it sometime ago but couldn't keep up with the stress. The result then wasn't so encouraging though I think it's a gradual process.
I intend going back to it..
Does the palmers skin success contain SPF?
I'm heading to the supermarket tomorrow in search of a good body cream with atleast SPF 15.

#operationevenskintone...
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Guidette(f): 1:09am On Apr 18, 2015
Luckygurl:

Do you exfoliate?? I was into it sometime ago but couldn't keep up with the stress. The result then wasn't so encouraging though I think it's a gradual process.
I intend going back to it..
Does the palmers skin success contain SPF?
I'm heading to the supermarket tomorrow in search of a good body cream with atleast SPF 15.

#operationevenskintone...
Yeah. Spf 15.
I am using amlactin, 1 wk, as an exfoliator plus i have dead sea salt body wash and scrub. Hopefully that works. I just got 55H+ efficate lotion in the mail today, so im going to start that too.
What is ur plan?
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by DOCTOR90: 12:36pm On Apr 19, 2015
Sharon6:
For your skin issues, 100% herbal lightening, whitening and hot chocolate glow cream, kojic acid soaps, gluthathione soaps, herbal stretch marks remover etc etc. Check my signature.
, who u don help
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Luckygurl(f): 1:26pm On Apr 19, 2015
Guidette:

Yeah. Spf 15.
I am using amlactin, 1 wk, as an exfoliator plus i have dead sea salt body wash and scrub. Hopefully that works. I just got 55H+ efficate lotion in the mail today, so im going to start that too.
What is ur plan?

Sorry this is coming late.
After the bad experience I had with apricot body scrub, I stopped exfoliating.
And now I've decided to start all over again, I'm sticking to household natural products, a mixture of pure honey,raw milk and grounded nutmeg.
I got bio oil which I would mix with my cream 'extract whitening lotion' SPF 10. I also will be using the soap that came with the cream.

I'm just hopeful all,these will give me what I want
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Guidette(f): 2:46pm On Apr 19, 2015
Luckygurl:

Sorry this is coming late.
After the bad experience I had with apricot body scrub, I stopped exfoliating.
And now I've decided to start all over again, I'm sticking to household natural products, a mixture of pure honey,raw milk and grounded nutmeg.
I got bio oil which I would mix with my cream 'extract whitening lotion' SPF 10. I also will be using the soap that came with the cream.

I'm just hopeful all,these will give me what I want
Do u have a recipe for the natural ingredients you are using? I'm thinking of adding natural essential oils to my regimen too.
As far as it is going, the 55H+ lotion seems to be working. I look a little fresher 2 days in. Hopefully good things to come. Fingers crossed.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Luckygurl(f): 12:41am On Apr 20, 2015
Guidette:

Do u have a recipe for the natural ingredients you are using? I'm thinking of adding natural essential oils to my regimen too.
As far as it is going, the 55H+ lotion seems to be working. I look a little fresher 2 days in. Hopefully good things to come. Fingers crossed.

Whoah!! Result evident in just two days, sounds superly effective.
Like I said before, I use the mixture for exfoliation only.
Raw milk mixed with pure honey and grinded nutmeg. I rub the mixture over my face and neck and wash off with warm water within the next five to ten minutes. I do it on the average of three times a week.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Sharon6(f): 7:56pm On Apr 20, 2015
Do you want a flawless, radiant, glowing and beautiful skin? We have products made of organic and natural actives. No harmful or harsh chemicals added.
Kojic acid soaps, gluthathione soaps, whitening soap, carrot soap etc etc available. Check my signature for our contact details.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by fdmskincare: 11:46am On Apr 21, 2015
GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT!!!. Do you know most people dnt understand the benefits of facials?but first why do we need facials,because of acne also known as pimples which is one of the most disturbing but yet most common skin issues today,but that's not the only reason. Do you know the human skin sheds every 28days? and if the dead cells are not removed from the skin with the right products,a person can get itchy skin,dull skin,skin discoloration,fine lines,rapid ageing,clog pores, and so on. So you see why constant facials is advised. At FDM skincare,we provide the right facial kit that gives you that flawless and spotless face.Our kit is compose of HERBAL SOAP:very effective for removing every form of pimples from papules,pustules,zites and so on. HERBAL MASK: it helps in reducing enlarged pores caused by acne and reduces sebum oil HERBAL SCRUB: our scrub contain safe ingredient like fruit acid that helps get rid of dead cells and helps extracts any form of clogged pores.Our products contains moisture retainery that helps lock the moisture in your skin,it feeds the skin with natural nutrients and plays a role in killing the bacteria that causes acne. RECOMMENDED: facials should be done every 4 to 6weeks,and for people with acne, facials should be done every 2weeks. . Also get our lightening n whitening cream(visible different within 1week) dark knuckles,elbow n knees treatment, vitamin c serum, So contact us :bbm 2772a2fa,whatsapp or call 09039030457
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by fdmskincare: 12:05pm On Apr 21, 2015
Get you face cream,it helps to even out dscolouration,gets rid of spots,and in cases where the body is darker than the face,it helps to lighten the face so it rhyms with the body.make your orders now.contacts:bbm 2772a2fa,call or whatsapp 09039030457,08057131338

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by fdmskincare: 12:12pm On Apr 21, 2015
Tired of the embarrassment you get from dark burnt knuckles and u re looking for a way to get back your self esteem,look no further. At fdm skincare we have the most authentic product to get rid of dark knuckles, our product gradually exfoliate the knuckles n get rid of the dead cells in the affected area to make Your fingers,feets, ankles lustrous n supple again.so what u waiting for Whatsapp us or call us on 09051394413,09039030457 or add us on 2772a2fa

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by DonaTee(f): 11:25pm On Apr 21, 2015
MoonCares:
Hummmm! Since I started usin d Carotein cream that was said here and even Asantee papaya lightening soap, my skin has changed to worst, am very light skin but now my skin has turned to red. I regret ever using it. Will go back to my liquid soap and will look for another better cream

Sorry dear, I couldn't help buh respond to ur post. Asantee papaya is a gud soap. Buh its not for d faint hearted. As a starter use it on alternate days for 1-2wks n observe allow ur skin for anoda 1-2wks. Always observe ur skin everyday in daylight. Any reddish or painful spot means inflammation n ur skin is not in support. Some skin r tougher dan d others. Dis is way I'm using my asantee. U need other moisturinzing soap for day time use. Never Never Use Asante if u r goin out to d sun. It makes ur skin photosentive. I'm sure u wld av pinpointed where u went wrong after reading dis. Its well Dooh
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by fdmskincare: 8:50am On Apr 22, 2015
Finding the right lightening/ whitening cream can be a bit tedious at times and having to look here and there for the best product for your skin that doesn't contain any form of harsh chemicals can be tiring. At Fdm skincare we have made that search a lot more easier for you. Yes our product are home made,but they are made of the safest ingredient like AHAS, essential oils, mulberry extract,alpha arbutin, glutathione powder, vitamins and lots more contents that are safe for the skin.So worry less about what to use and
Contact us on : pin 2772a2fa whatsapp or call :09039030457,09051394413

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (72) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.