Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,697 members, 7,809,636 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. - Fashion (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. (2089249 Views)

Lightening Products / Best Skin-Lightening Cream / Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 22, 2015
Aminat508:
from d range of 2500 to 3500

Thanks dear, please can I mix it with maxi white serum, the one that contains Kojic Acid
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Aminat508(f): 8:02pm On Mar 22, 2015
MoonCares:

Thanks dear, please can I mix it with maxi white serum, the one that contains Kojic Acid
yes ma, but it good to mix cream of d same products together
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 22, 2015
Aminat508:
yes ma, but it good to mix cream of d same products together
Thanks so much
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Abcool: 8:55am On Mar 26, 2015
For the lady that needs tea tree oil, bentonite clay and the rest I can help u with that. 08159939094 . Ever since I began using a lot of raw un-processed natural oils and fruits on my skin, it has been amazing. I used to have a very bumpy and acne filled face until I discovered this secret. My face is practically smooth, firm , even , brighter and acne free now. I also include herbal clay mask into my face routine. The more natural stuffs you feed your skin with, the younger u look. I can testify to that. Reduce the chemicals and feed your skin really good.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by amynoacid(m): 12:51pm On Mar 27, 2015
Does anyone here knows the kind of result one can get from F&W ultimate gold cream. Kindly help with a review.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by bisiswag(f): 7:00pm On Mar 27, 2015
Buttergrey:
NEW IN STOCK!!!

SEBAMED sun cream SPF 50+
Vaseline even tone B3 cream
Vaseline even tone B3 lotion
Precious ultra brightening gel
Precious Litening cream
Hey,please how do I get this vaseline even tone B3 cream delivered to my doorstep? Guessing you stock the original' tnx and here's my pin...
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by TeamLightSkin(f): 12:27pm On Mar 28, 2015
Buy original 10 days Anti-pimple soap, goat milk soap & placenta whitening soap on dealdey NOW only N1,200 on www.dealdey.com/deals/renew-soaps
hurry, only 50 items left.

Also get our Olay spf 50 broad spectrum sunscreen only N1,500 here http:///olay-natural-white-broad-spectrum-sunscreen-spf-50-1439013 buy 2, get a free bottle of glycerine
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by swaggzo(m): 11:53am On Apr 01, 2015
Jergens Skin Lightening Lotion. ..
Anyone?
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Tolzeal(m): 9:46am On Apr 02, 2015
Aminat508:
try UV CRYSTAL WHITE nd the OIL

Aminah .. Help oo. This Akure SUN is really Heating me. is there Any recommended Lil lightening Cream That could help restore my Lil Light skinned body back. ?

Have Heard about Clearasil . Dont really know much about . kindly help.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Aminat508(f): 11:18am On Apr 02, 2015
Tolzeal:

Aminah .. Help oo. This Akure SUN is really Heating me. is there Any recommended Lil lightening Cream That could help restore my Lil Light skinned body back. ?

Have Heard about Clearasil . Dont really know much about . kindly help.
clearasil dey cause stretch mark, u can try Fair nd white Gold, d oil,cream, nd soap. is expensive, but is very good
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Mariesio: 1:10pm On Apr 02, 2015
Hello Ladies , has anyone used PIMENT DOUX SERUM before? Pls share
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by swaggzo(m): 6:02pm On Apr 02, 2015
Aminat508:
clearasil dey cause stretch mark, u can try Fair nd white Gold, d oil,cream, nd soap. is expensive, but is very good

What can one use to remove stretch marks?
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 02, 2015
Aminat508:
try UV CRYSTAL WHITE nd the OIL
Hello hun, I bought this crystal white at sways cosmetics yaba. Been a week now , but I'm seeing no difference, dunno if I should get the serum, don't want to waste money, can I mix it with carotein serum?
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Aminat508(f): 8:14pm On Apr 02, 2015
swaggzo:

What can one use to remove stretch marks?
hmmmm natural product like Shea butter(0ri), rescue oil, bio oil.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Aminat508(f): 8:17pm On Apr 02, 2015
Tswaggs1:

Hello hun, I bought this crystal white at sways cosmetics yaba. Been a week now , but I'm seeing no difference, dunno if I should get the serum, don't want to waste money, can I mix it with carotein serum?
yea it is effective with d serum....
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by swaggzo(m): 9:26pm On Apr 02, 2015
Aminat508:
hmmmm natural product like Shea butter(0ri), rescue oil, bio oil.

I'VE BEEN USING ORI FOR WEEKS, NO RESULT
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Aminat508(f): 9:29pm On Apr 02, 2015
swaggzo:

I'VE BEEN USING ORI FOR WEEKS, NO RESULT
use ori and rescue oil
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by swaggzo(m): 9:35pm On Apr 02, 2015
Aminat508:
use ori and rescue oil

PARDON ME PLEASE. .

WHATS RESCUE OIL?
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Aminat508(f): 9:48pm On Apr 02, 2015
swaggzo:

PARDON ME PLEASE. .

WHATS RESCUE OIL?

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by swaggzo(m): 10:30pm On Apr 02, 2015
[quote author=Aminat508 post=32286108][/quote]

THANK YOU.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by dguyindcorner(m): 5:33am On Apr 06, 2015
Pls where can I get pink rose cream

Buttergrey
Greenfield
Aninat508
Anyone?

1 Like

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by fragrant(f): 12:03am On Apr 07, 2015
Ve bin using dh7 cream nd soap but want a change, Am chocolate but I want sumtin dat will make d chocolate glittering. Tanx as I expect ur suggestions.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 08, 2015
Please have anyone used Gold white quick tone cream and the serum before, how effective is it?
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by pokarey: 10:17am On Apr 09, 2015
herbal pink lip balm that clears lip darkness in just 4-6 days in Nigeria CALL 08134882465,abuja ,portharcourt, lagos, for further shipping and delivery services call the number above,.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by pokarey: 11:06am On Apr 09, 2015
1stLadyRobinho:
Hello Dolls, are u looking for that flawless exotic glowing skin? add pin:333F47B5

for 1stlady skincare customized toning creams, lightening creams, whitening creams

Half caste cream, Toning shower Gel,egyptian milk, snow white cream, morrocan milk, maintenance cream, Cuban glow cream, Dark knuckles/knees/elbow remover

pink lip magic balm, body scrubs and body butter, stretch mark remover, argan oil, hot chocolate cream(for dark skinned ladies), lightening and whitening injectables and pills, exfoliating soaps, sunburn eradicator, acne remover, body polish etc STRICTLY HERBAL
GUARANTEED RESULTS FROM 7DAYS

add 1stlady: pin:333F47B5

IG:1stladyskincare

whatsapp 07059900676

Please like our page on facebook

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=0&showPageSuggestions&id=169656663228927&_rdr
pokarey post=32512962:
herbal pink lip balm that clears lip darkness in just 4-6 days in Nigeria CALL 08134882465,abuja ,portharcourt, lagos, for further shipping and delivery services call the number above,.

Re-bc and receive heavenly blessings #‎cheers‬#
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Buttergrey: 9:52pm On Apr 09, 2015
New stock alert!

Retin A gel (0.025%, 0.05%, 0.1%)
Demelan (Kojic acid, glycolic acid, arbutin cream)
Vicco turmeric cream with sandalwood oil

Supplements: jarrow formulas gluthatione, vit. C 1000mg, biotin, msm, Niacinamide flush free, phycogenol, maca (exotic herb for men)

Skin Actives: L ascorbic acid (vit c) powder, Niacinamide powder, Kojic acid, Hyaluronic acid, licorice extract, mulberry root extract

www.Buttergrey.com

Instagram: @buttergreydotcom
Facebook: BUTTERGREY
xx

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Buttergrey: 3:55pm On Apr 10, 2015
dguyindcorner:

Buttergrey
Greenfield
Aninat508
Anyone?

Sorry, no idea. Maybe others can help.

www.buttergrey.com
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by ireneidiva(f): 1:07am On Apr 11, 2015
Does nivea naturally even tone the skin?
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by sleekiii: 1:01pm On Apr 11, 2015
for your gorgeous jewelleries for all occasions whatsapp 08091961015.we have over 1000 unique designs.

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Aminat508(f): 1:05pm On Apr 11, 2015
dguyindcorner:

Buttergrey
Greenfield
Aninat508
Anyone?
haaa , bros u don spoil my name
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Aminat508(f): 1:16pm On Apr 11, 2015
fragrant:
Ve bin using dh7 cream nd soap but want a change, Am chocolate but I want sumtin dat will make d chocolate glittering. Tanx as I expect ur suggestions.
try BRONZE/ MAXI TONE EXFOLIATING CREAM
WITH COCOABUTTER & HONEY EXTRACTS
'UV PROTECTION '. Am sure u will love your skin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (72) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.