Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. - Fashion (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. (2091000 Views)

Lightening Products / Best Skin-Lightening Cream / Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by chykemi: 7:34pm On Apr 25, 2015
Turmeric and sandalwood can help with skin lightening, asians have been using these products for years, it works slowly, but it is very good, no any chemical
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Sogen2(f): 10:54pm On Apr 28, 2015
Hi ladies, pls has any1 used queen helen egg yolk toning lotion? Wana knw if its worth trying.

1 Like

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by MissBEdazzle: 9:27am On Apr 29, 2015
All these products listed here seem good especially for the body. But let's get into a serious facial regimen to lighten the face especially those with acne prone and oily skin. The gel creams don't seem to be suitable for the spot prone beauties. And the gels that are supposed to be better alternatives eg carotein, sure white, makari exclusive, xtreme brite etc always thin the skin and bring out red broken capillaries on the face. Good serumseg carotein, surewhite, white express, contain pore clogging ingredients that produce white heads and blackheads over time. Please let us come together and find a solution, Greenfield, Buttergrey... Any info would be appreciated. Let us move foreward! smiley

1 Like

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by homesodear: 5:24pm On Apr 29, 2015
Flawless Skin Managers Do It yourself Skin Lightening Training and Skill Development seminar
Course Title: Effective Skincare routine to naturally lightening the skin
Duration: 2 days
Cost per head: N40, 000
Date: 23rd and 24th May, 2015
Venue: Wellness Place, Second Floor, Buffalo House, 2 Allen Avenue , Ikeja, Lagos.
Course objectives: At the end of the training, participants would have had adequate knowledge on how to develop a basic skincare routine in natural skin maintenance and lightening.
Who should attend? Models, Spas and Beauty parlours owners, Skin therapists, Cosmetics/Skin care entrepreneurs, aspiring business owners, Open to all male and female
Coverage:
• Skin Anatomy
• Personal Skin Care Regimen for Flawless Skin(AM/PM)
• Facials for different skin Types
• Home Fruit Based Peels
• How to use Chemical Peels
• Removal of dark Spots, Dark knuckles and Dark Knees
• Acne/Essential oil Treatment
• Skin lightening Diet
• Essential oils for Skin Lightening
• Homemade Cream recipes for Skin lightening (Night use)
• Homemade Facial Wipes/ Vitamin C Serum/Anti ageing Antioxidants
• Stretch Marks removal that really works!!
Time: Saturday, May 23rd, 10am to 4pm, Sunday, May 24th, 2pm to 5pm
FEES include Registration and Lecture, Course Materials, Skin care goody bags, Product sampling, Group Photograph, Snacks and Lunch and Certificate of Participation.

PARTICIPATION: Please confirm your participation by calling or whatsapp on 08034917464. Free gift for the first 20 to register.
DISCOUNTS: Participants referring 3 or more individuals will receive 10% discount off the fee.
You could also send an email to flawlessskinmanagers@gmail.com for more enquiries.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by sharonparker: 1:52pm On May 02, 2015
You can achieve a beautiful skin without the use of steroids, hydroquinone, mercury and harsh chemicals. Our speciality skin brightening cream is infused with safe and effective skin brightening herbs that will smoothen and nourish your skin,get rid of blemishes, brighten, moisturise and give your skin a healthy and radiant glow......we also customise body cream to suit an individual skin type.invest in your skin. ..order now and be confident in your skin... contact 08069618994 08124200880 or bbm 2b102a38
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Nobody: 12:24am On May 03, 2015
Sogen2:
Hi ladies, pls has any1 used queen helen egg yolk toning lotion? Wana knw if its worth trying.
its not
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by dguyindcorner(m): 6:23pm On May 03, 2015
I just bought Carotein serum and gel with kojic San soap. I need help on how to use and mix it for effective results.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Nobody: 5:22am On May 04, 2015
please help! I have wasted my precious money on Fair and white gold. its browning me up. what serum or oil can I mix with it to lighten me?,thanks. or better yet, if anyone can suggest a good lightening lotion, I'll be grateful
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by menme: 2:16pm On May 07, 2015
Many of these lotion can't work on their own as you need to tweak the ingredients with serums.maxi white,fair and white serum with kojic acid as well as lemonvate gel Mitchell brand is the way to go; available for sale.add me on WhatsApp 08183333446.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by menme: 2:22pm On May 07, 2015
brownbby:
Hi, please do you recommend QEI+ and pr Françoise carote cream for my uneven skin colour? all these creams don't seem to be working and am light skinned.

Hello, the lotions in themselves may not be fake but can't produce the result you desire without serums or gels.You may add me on whatsapp 08183333446 for maxiwhite,fair and white the kojic acid version and lemonvate gel Mitchell brand.Thank you.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by sawhite: 10:59pm On May 09, 2015
Plz I want to purchase extreme glow, how good is it and any side effect
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by sharonparker: 11:59pm On May 09, 2015
You can achieve a beautiful skin without the use of steroids, hydroquinone, mercury and harsh chemicals. Our speciality skin brightening cream is infused with safe and effective skin brightening herbs that will smoothen and nourish your skin,get rid of blemishes, brighten, moisturise and give your skin a healthy and radiant glow......we also customise body cream to suit an individual skin type.invest in your skin. ..order now and be confident in your skin... contact pepsy flawless on 08069618994 watsapp 08124200880 bbm 2b102a38
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by sharonparker: 12:01am On May 10, 2015
Call 08069618994 watsapp 08124200880 bbm 2b102a38

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by sharonparker: 12:03am On May 10, 2015
Call 08069618994 watsapp 08124200880 bbm 2b102a38 ladies invest in ur skin

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by sharonparker: 12:04am On May 10, 2015
Chocolate cream user call 08069618994 watsapp 08124200880 bbm 2b102a38 ladies it's pepsy flawless
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by sharonparker: 12:05am On May 10, 2015
Call 08069618994 watsapp 08124200880 bbm 2b102a38 ladies it's pepsy

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by sharonparker: 12:06am On May 10, 2015

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Chyzan(f): 2:53am On May 10, 2015
You can try olay total effect (7 in 1)
Xaurel:
please help! I have wasted my precious money on Fair and white gold. its browning me up. what serum or oil can I mix with it to lighten me?,thanks. or better yet, if anyone can suggest a good lightening lotion, I'll be grateful
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by saheed2532(m): 10:34am On May 11, 2015
THEY ARE NO LONGER A PROBLEM WITH T5FATBURNER “I have been trying to lose weight but cannot help these cravings for food" "What do celebrities use to lose fat so quickly?”, "My Fiancé would soon be back and I want to look trim and sexy.", "I have been wondering how to lose weight. Slimming teas and green teas have not worked" "Are you tired of all those weight loss tips that doesn't work?" "Since having my baby I have not been able to shift the fat I gained" "You growing pot belly is a serious challenge to your looking smart and good as a man or woman" The secret is out and you can buy T5 Fat burner slimming pills which is the strongest legal weight loss pills. All you need to do is take 1 tablet as soon as you wake up and it will curb your appetite, give you lots of energy and burn the fat off - Do not take late at night as you will have too much energy to sleep and don't take it if you are a pregnant woman. Very simple ! Get the T5 Fat burner slimming pills today here at the cheapest price http:// www.t5fatburners.com.ng/?t_id=SaheedUthman
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by saheed2532(m): 10:35am On May 11, 2015
THEY ARE NO LONGER A PROBLEM WITH T5FATBURNER “I have been trying to lose weight but cannot help these cravings for food" "What do celebrities use to lose fat so quickly?”, "My Fiancé would soon be back and I want to look trim and sexy.", "I have been wondering how to lose weight. Slimming teas and green teas have not worked" "Are you tired of all those weight loss tips that doesn't work?" "Since having my baby I have not been able to shift the fat I gained" "You growing pot belly is a serious challenge to your looking smart and good as a man or woman" The secret is out and you can buy T5 Fat burner slimming pills which is the strongest legal weight loss pills. All you need to do is take 1 tablet as soon as you wake up and it will curb your appetite, give you lots of energy and burn the fat off - Do not take late at night as you will have too much energy to sleep and don't take it if you are a pregnant woman. Very simple ! Get the T5 Fat burner slimming pills today here at the cheapest price http:// www.t5fatburners.com.ng/?t_id=SaheedUthman

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Buttergrey: 10:35am On May 11, 2015
New items available!

Burnout spf 30 Sunscreen
Burnout spf 35 sunscreen
Burnout spf 32 lip balm sunscreen
Jarrow Formulas glutathione dietary supplement

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by juliciousbabe(f): 5:22pm On May 11, 2015
Adesuwag:
Clearism egg yolk cream + a French oil peel.3 shades in 2months.i don't think i can do without this

pls how many types of egg yolk cream do they have?

1 Like

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by princessderonke: 11:41am On May 12, 2015
Hi guys, pls does extreme glow body wash bleaches the skin Am chocolate in complexion!
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by crayguy: 3:18pm On May 12, 2015
nice work greefield,I think my skin falls in the category of combination/normal - oily skin, the problem now is my face is so rough and full of millia( yoruba people call is egusi face) like if you hard pressed the nose region, it will popped out some gounded melon substance... now you should understand what I mean
I exfoliate once in a week and in less than 5 days, my face is rough again, but no doubt, after exfoliation my face will look very bright and smooth,supple looking,
1)how do I get rid of this at least in normal sense
2) I need you suggest a good cream for me, just 1-2 shades lighter,no more than.
3)good moisturizer.

thanks for taking to read.... peace
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Sogen2(f): 5:49pm On May 12, 2015
princessderonke:
Hi guys, pls does extreme glow body wash bleaches the skin Am chocolate in complexion!
Dat's FAKE. Extreme glow doesn't make body wash. I used it sumtym in d past and I got darker
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Oluwapresley(m): 6:01am On May 13, 2015
Xup? Pls, hows it going with the pure skin cream? Pls!! Urgent!!!!!!!

Legacy44:

I have been using a particular cream for a month now. The name is Pure Skin...Hydroquinone free(Hydratant and Anti-taches) produced by Morgan and Thompson. Its been lightning up my face for quite some time, altho i am fair naturally but my face has always been darker due to the suuny weather av been predisposed to. It has beeen making my face and the rest of my body uniform.

Everyone says am bleaching which am not at all convinced tho i would like to knw ur advice. Below are the ingredients of the creme

water, mineral oil, petrolatum stearic acid, cetyl stearylic alcohol, isopropyl myristate, glycerin, propylene glycol, propylparaben, sodium lauryl sulfate, BHT, tocopherol acetate, methylparaben, citric acid, pomegranate seed extracts, collagen, kojic acid, cholesterol, sodium sulfite, sodium metabisulfite, fragrance.

Pls what do you think?
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by crayguy: 9:27am On May 13, 2015
Oluwapresley:

so far I know, kojic acid bleaches but good news is, it's a natural bleaching agent.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by barbierihanna: 10:52am On May 13, 2015
Peaches17:
@Imma Mmakara dats my b4 and after I also use tca a couple of times on my face to get rid of stubborn acne marks
aint u guys tired of using chemicals on ur skin... all those products arent the answers u need. Pls if u need skincare products witout chemicals, naturally made from fruits n lightens as fast as u want witout any single side effect, we re here to give u that, and if we fail u, we would kindly refund ur money
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Yemiolads(f): 10:58am On May 13, 2015
Have you been dealing with a nasty case of pimples? Read this: http://opeyemioladotun..com/2015/05/beauty-talk-what-to-do-about-that-pesky.html
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by barbierihanna: 11:13am On May 13, 2015
Dats my before n after. We use natural ingredients dat has no side effects whatsoever, it lighten the skin, its very very super effective, trust me on this. And if u also care for bridal/traditional makeups, theatricals, night out, birthday parties n many other occasions, we re sure to give u the best u need

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by barbierihanna: 11:19am On May 13, 2015
Nairaland Forum*
Welcome, barbierihanna: Edit Profile / SH / Followed Topics(1) / FB / L&S / MT / FG / FS / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,358,626 members, 2,047,087 topics. Date: Wednesday, 13 May 2015 at 11:13 AM / Logout(all)

Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. - Fashion (20) - Nairaland
Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. (289800 Views)
Products You Really Regret Buying. / Best Skin-Lightening Cream / Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Un-Follow) (Go Down)
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by chykemi: 7:34pm On Apr 25
Turmeric and sandalwood can help with skin lightening, asians have been using these products for years, it works slowly, but it is very good, no any chemical
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Sogen2(f): 10:54pm On Apr 28
(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Like) (Share)
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by MissBEdazzle: 9:27am On Apr 29
All these products listed here seem good especially for the body. But let's get into a serious facial regimen to lighten the face especially those with acne prone and oily skin. The gel creams don't seem to be suitable for the spot prone beauties. And the gels that are supposed to be better alternatives eg carotein, sure white, makari exclusive, xtreme brite etc always thin the skin and bring out red broken capillaries on the face. Good serumseg carotein, surewhite, white express, contain pore clogging ingredients that produce white heads and blackheads over time. Please let us come together and find a solution, Greenfield, Buttergrey... Any info would be appreciated. Let us move foreward!
(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Like) (Share)
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by homesodear: 5:24pm On Apr 29
Flawless Skin Managers Do It yourself Skin Lightening Training and Skill Development seminar
Course Title: Effective Skincare routine to naturally lightening the skin
Duration: 2 days
Cost per head: N40, 000
Date: 23rd and 24th May, 2015
Venue: Wellness Place, Second Floor, Buffalo House, 2 Allen Avenue , Ikeja, Lagos.
Course objectives: At the end of the training, participants would have had adequate knowledge on how to develop a basic skincare routine in natural skin maintenance and lightening.
Who should attend? Models, Spas and Beauty parlours owners, Skin therapists, Cosmetics/Skin care entrepreneurs, aspiring business owners, Open to all male and female
Coverage:
• Skin Anatomy
• Personal Skin Care Regimen for Flawless Skin(AM/PM)
• Facials for different skin Types
• Home Fruit Based Peels
• How to use Chemical Peels
• Removal of dark Spots, Dark knuckles and Dark Knees
• Acne/Essential oil Treatment
• Skin lightening Diet
• Essential oils for Skin Lightening
• Homemade Cream recipes for Skin lightening (Night use)
• Homemade Facial Wipes/ Vitamin C Serum/Anti ageing Antioxidants
• Stretch Marks removal that really works!!
Time: Saturday, May 23rd, 10am to 4pm, Sunday, May 24th, 2pm to 5pm
FEES include Registration and Lecture, Course Materials, Skin care goody bags, Product sampling, Group Photograph, Snacks and Lunch and Certificate of Participation.

PARTICIPATION: Please confirm your participation by calling or whatsapp on 08034917464. Free gift for the first 20 to register.
DISCOUNTS: Participants referring 3 or more individuals will receive 10% discount off the fee.
You could also send an email to flawlessskinmanagers@gmail.com for more enquiries.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by sharonparker: 1:52pm On May 02
You can achieve a beautiful skin without the use of steroids, hydroquinone, mercury and harsh chemicals. Our speciality skin brightening cream is infused with safe and effective skin brightening herbs that will smoothen and nourish your skin,get rid of blemishes, brighten, moisturise and give your skin a healthy and radiant glow......we also customise body cream to suit an individual skin type.invest in your skin. ..order now and be confident in your skin... contact 08069618994 08124200880 or bbm 2b102a38
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Xaurel(f): 12:24am On May 03
Sogen2:
its not
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by dguyindcorner(m): 6:23pm On May 03
I just bought Carotein serum and gel with kojic San soap. I need help on how to use and mix it for effective results.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Xaurel(f): 5:22am On May 04
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by menme: 2:16pm On May 07
Many of these lotion can't work on their own as you need to tweak the ingredients with serums.maxi white,fair and white serum with kojic acid as well as lemonvate gel Mitchell brand is the way to go; available for sale.add me on WhatsApp 08183333446.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by menme: 2:22pm On May 07
brownbby:
Hi, please do you recommend QEI+ and pr Françoise carote cream for my uneven skin colour? all these creams don't seem to be working and am light skinned.

Hello, the lotions in themselves may not be fake but can't produce the result you desire without serums or gels.You may add me on whatsapp 08183333446 for maxiwhite,fair and white the kojic acid version and lemonvate gel Mitchell brand.Thank you.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by sawhite: 10:59pm On May 09
Plz I want to purchase extreme glow, how good is it and any side effect
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by sharonparker: 11:59pm On May 09
You can achieve a beautiful skin without the use of steroids, hydroquinone, mercury and harsh chemicals. Our speciality skin brightening cream is infused with safe and effective skin brightening herbs that will smoothen and nourish your skin,get rid of blemishes, brighten, moisturise and give your skin a healthy and radiant glow......we also customise body cream to suit an individual skin type.invest in your skin. ..order now and be confident in your skin... contact pepsy flawless on 08069618994 watsapp 08124200880 bbm 2b102a38
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by sharonparker: 12:01am On May 10

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by sharonparker: 12:03am On May 10
Call 08069618994 watsapp 08124200880 bbm 2b102a38 ladies invest in ur skin

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by sharonparker: 12:04am On May 10
Chocolate cream user call 08069618994 watsapp 08124200880 bbm 2b102a38 ladies it's pepsy flawless

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by sharonparker: 12:05am On May 10
Call 08069618994 watsapp 08124200880 bbm 2b102a38 ladies it's pepsy

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by sharonparker: 12:06am On May 10

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Chyzan(f): 2:53am On May 10
You can try olay total effect (7 in 1)
Xaurel:
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by saheed2532(m): 10:34am On May 11
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by saheed2532(m): 10:35am On May 11

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Buttergrey: 10:35am On May 11
New items available!

Burnout spf 30 Sunscreen
Burnout spf 35 sunscreen
Burnout spf 32 lip balm sunscreen
Jarrow Formulas glutathione dietary supplement

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by juliciousbabe(f): 5:22pm On May 11
Adesuwag:
Clearism egg yolk cream + a French oil peel.3 shades in 2months.i don't think i can do without this

pls how many types of egg yolk cream do they have?
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by princessderonke: 11:41am On May 12
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by crayguy: 3:18pm On May 12
nice work greefield,I think my skin falls in the category of combination/normal - oily skin, the problem now is my face is so rough and full of millia( yoruba people call is egusi face) like if you hard pressed the nose region, it will popped out some gounded melon substance... now you should understand what I mean
I exfoliate once in a week and in less than 5 days, my face is rough again, but no doubt, after exfoliation my face will look very bright and smooth,supple looking,
1)how do I get rid of this at least in normal sense
2) I need you suggest a good cream for me, just 1-2 shades lighter,no more than.
3)good moisturizer.

thanks for taking to read.... peace
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Sogen2(f): 5:49pm On May 12
princessderonke:
Dat's FAKE. Extreme glow doesn't make body wash. I used it sumtym in d past and I got darker
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Oluwapresley(m): 6:01am

Legacy44:

I have been using a particular cream for a month now. The name is Pure Skin...Hydroquinone free(Hydratant and Anti-taches) produced by Morgan and Thompson. Its been lightning up my face for quite some time, altho i am fair naturally but my face has always been darker due to the suuny weather av been predisposed to. It has beeen making my face and the rest of my body uniform.

Everyone says am bleaching which am not at all convinced tho i would like to knw ur advice. Below are the ingredients of the creme

water, mineral oil, petrolatum stearic acid, cetyl stearylic alcohol, isopropyl myristate, glycerin, propylene glycol, propylparaben, sodium lauryl sulfate, BHT, tocopherol acetate, methylparaben, citric acid, pomegranate seed extracts, collagen, kojic acid, cholesterol, sodium sulfite, sodium metabisulfite, fragrance.

Pls what do you think?
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by crayguy: 9:27am
Oluwapresley:

so far I know, kojic acid bleaches but good news is, it's a natural bleaching agent.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by barbierihanna: 10:52am
Peaches17:
@Imma Mmakara dats my b4 and after I also use tca a couple of times on my face to get rid of stubborn acne marks
aint u guys tired of using chemicals on ur skin... all those products arent the answers u need. Pls if u need skincare products witout chemicals, naturally made from fruits n lightens as fast as u want witout any single side effect, we re here to give u that, and if we fail u, we would kindly refund ur money
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Yemiolads(f): 10:58am
Have you been dealing with a nasty case of pimples? Read this: http://opeyemioladotun..com/2015/05/beauty-talk-what-to-do-about-that-pesky.html
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by barbierihanna: 11:13am
Dats my before n after. We use natural ingredients dat has no side effects whatsoever, it lighten the skin, its very very super effective, trust me on this. And if u also care for bridal/traditional makeups, theatricals, night out, birthday parties n many other occasions, we re sure to give u the best u need
https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/2406304_img1431511838642_jpeg3323f65c70971de0cbb96c0c2871e8a1
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by barbierihanna: 12:28pm On May 13, 2015
personaldomest:

GnG is very harsh on the skin. Not advisable. Try creams that do not contain hydroquionone or mecury.
I wont advice anyone to use dat. SAY NO TO CHEMICALS!!! Introducing to u d best lightening creams, comes in varieties, dey re customized according to d complexion u want to achieve, soaps,glutathione pills,n many others. They re naturally made with carrier oil, kojic acids, essential oil n many more. They have absolutely no side effects, u can browse on them. Contact me n thank me later.
2BAE11D8 or 08157547047

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (72) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.