Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. - Fashion (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. (2090048 Views)

Lightening Products / Best Skin-Lightening Cream / Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 17, 2015
This people no go kill 9ja babes. Ewo ni banana, mango, strawberry?? Una don dey produce smoothie tongue and then Sperm! :O. Whatever lightening effect sperm get I no know. The hustle tho undecided

1 Like

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Sharon6(f): 4:02pm On Oct 17, 2015
Do you have stretch mark on your body due to baby delivery, use of steriod base creams, weight gain or loss?

Are you tired of using different Stretch mark solutions
that doesn't work for you?

Are you tired of suffering from serious heat because you do not want to expose your body to criticism....due to stretch marks?

Then you need to add Empress skincare on
whatsapp: zero eight one five two seven zero five nine eight two.
Instagram: Empress skincare

For your 100% herbal stretch mark remover (not Cream) You only have to use it once in 3days and
watch your stretch mark fading away in just 21days
of usage.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE for contact details and our Facebook page for clients reviews and testimonies.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by adelaarin: 6:25pm On Oct 17, 2015
QTA Studios [Skin care & Make up]. Facial treatment • Acne creams•Sunburn/spot removal creams• Facial cleansers•Dark knuckles removal cream •Stretch marks treatment •Skin glow oil•Body polish/ scrubs: Lightening/whitening creams•Whitening serum•Moisturisers for dry skin: Body butter•Lightening/Whitening organic bar soap : Whitening pills•Body enhancement products • Skincare training . Tel: 08033509108 BB Pin:2BBFC63B.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by teegold1: 9:01pm On Oct 17, 2015
To get your original Classic makeup USA like my facebook page Choice Beauty Bar
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by teegold1: 3:25pm On Oct 18, 2015
Dear Beautiful Ladies,To get original classic makeup usa like our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Choice-Beauty-Bar-529665117196510/ You can Pay on Delivery.

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by crayguy: 8:48am On Oct 19, 2015
please, I need a natural product that can give me a 1 to 2 shades lighter without causing me a later future skin problem.... (only my face)
buttergrey
greenfield
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by rosade: 11:10am On Oct 19, 2015
A GLOWING SKIN WITH PURE NATURAL SKINCARE If you desire a glowing and bright skin, free from chemical damages, rashes and sun darken, if also you want your natural skin color to glow and bright without toning or darken, then all you need are these two natural skincare products: Moringa soap and Pishon Skincare Oil.
The soap is made of Moringa and 12 other natural ingredients including coconut oil, olive oil, cucumber and others for natural skincare and skin treatment.
The Pishon skincare oil is made of Coconut oil, Carrot oil, Cucumber, oil, Olive oil, Onions, Vitamins C and E oil for anti-ageing, sun protection, skin unifying, and for skin healing. You can use this Pishon oil as a daily body lotion, facial cleansing oil and you can mix it with your favorite body lotion or cream. Mixing Pishon Oil with your favorite body cream will reduce chemical harsh and makes it mild.
PRICE The FreshGreen Moringa soap, 3 pieces in a pack is N2000, 5 pieces in a pack is 3500 The Pishon Skincare oil is N2500/40cedies Soap with Pishon Skincare oil together is N4500. watsapp- 08164287833
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 20, 2015
Pls who knows about COSY SOFT AND GENTLE WHITE
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by lizbenpetgold: 5:39pm On Oct 21, 2015
Whitening pills is available in d store... call me asap for your ordering.. effect is in a week... call 08063244764 or add lizbenpetgold on whatsapp
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by kazzonline: 7:20pm On Oct 22, 2015
1stLadyRobinho:
Hello Dolls, are u looking for that flawless fab glowing skin? add pin: 2AB46DA8
for 1stlady skincare customized toning creams, lightening creams, whitening creams

Half caste cream, Toning shower Gel,egyptian milk, snow white cream, morrocan milk, maintenance cream, Cuban glow cream, Dark knuckles/knees/elbow remover

Bridal glowing kit, Skin polisher, Dark Armpit eraser, Dark inner Thigh Eraser

pink lip magic balm, body scrubs and body butter, stretch mark remover, argan oil, hair growth

Hot chocolate cream(for dark skinned ladies), lightening and whitening injectables and pills, exfoliating soaps, Sunburn eradicator(7days) acne remover, body polish etc STRICTLY HERBAL
GUARANTEED RESULTS FROM 7DAYS

add 1stlady:pin: 2AB46DA8

IG:1stladyskincare

whatsapp 07059900676 & 09027671957

Please like our page on facebook

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=0&showPageSuggestions&id=169656663228927&_rdr

we also offer Skin Academy if u wanna be a PRO in skincare and be our own boss!!!

What do you av for pimples that refuse to go,how effective and how soon wud results turn up??
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by lizbenpetgold: 9:41am On Oct 23, 2015
Hello pals lizbenpetgold has been working so hard to make sure every body has, an happy skin... we have varieties of products in store that can put a smile on your face concerning an happy skin you been wanted to achieve for a long period of time...parts of the goods include :Strawberry lightening cream 2. Banana chocolate cream, 3. Strawberry night cream. 4. Banana morning cream,5. Lizbenpet whitening cream 6. Halfcast cream 7. Herbal orange glass soap 8. Herbal honey soap 9. Milky glowing soap 9. Skin glowing oil 10. Carrot lightening oil 11. Carrot glowing oil 12. Magic whitening oil 13. Magic sperm for dark knuckles 14. Body lightening scrub 15. Acne. removal cream 16. Magic black powder for acne removal.17. Dark spot removal cream 18. Rashes removal cream 19. Eczema removal cream 20. White spot removal treatment 21. Sunburn removal cream 22. Sunburn removal cleanser 23. Exfoliating soap24. Facial whitening cream 25.facial lightening cream 26. Facial chocolate cream 27. Stretch mark removal oil. 28. Stretchmark removal cream 29. Stretch mark removal scrub.. 30. Facial tender mask 31. Dark knuckles removal oil, 32 dark knuckles papaya scrub 33. Dark knuckles removal soap 34. Dark knuckles removal cream 35.morrocan extreme whitening oil.36. Glowing pills 37. Whitening pills. Boobs full and firmness cream 38. Boobs full pills 39. Half cast body cream.40.herbal facial cleanser.41 weight gain pill 42. Slimming herbs 43 flat tummy herbs 44 all solutions herb. 45. Buttocks and hips enlargement treatment 46. Verginal shrink gel. 47. Glutathione lightening capsules 48. Egyptian whitening oil,49 . Half cast powder 50. Half cast solution 51. Pot belle treatments . 52. Sun protector cream. 53. Pennis enlargement treatments 54. Make me strong powder for women 56. Pennis enlargement oil, 57 joystick enlargement soap, 58 magic white set, 59 lizbenpet whitening serum 60 permanent pink lip balm..... call hot line : 08063244764 for pick up.. or add on whatsapp.. pin 2BE12DD8.. I welcome you all to the world of beauty..
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Vennessaq: 2:02pm On Oct 25, 2015
Pls who have used Fab empire skincare product before, thanks for sharing your experience
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by lizbenpetgold: 5:50pm On Oct 25, 2015
We have been working so hard to make sure every one has the best skin they ever wanted.... pls don't hesitate to call for all skin problem morally mentally physically and spiritually.. lizbenpetgold will be der for you.. we are God sent.. call on 08063244764 your beauty and happiness is our concern..
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by lizbenpetgold: 8:20am On Oct 28, 2015
If you have acne pls contact lizbenpetgold for acne remedy she's good on it.. 08063244764 or whatsapp
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Buttergrey: 1:53pm On Oct 28, 2015
crayguy:
please, I need a natural product that can give me a 1 to 2 shades lighter without causing me a later future skin problem.... (only my face)
buttergrey
greenfield

Wash with Carotein soap

Open to HQ? Go on and get maxi peel #3 and use as a toner. If not, get body shop vit face spritz instead.

Apply precious serum then follow up with lemonvate gel (oily skin) or lemonvate cream (dry skin)

Apply your moisturizer as final step.

In the morning, use sculpt vit c serum instead of Precious serum and then apply moisturizer and burnout sunscreen.

Hope this helps.

All products mentioned are available at www.buttergrey.com
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Ursino(f): 3:18pm On Oct 28, 2015
Oooh! Who cares! Use my Pears Baby lotion and my Lux soap, and I'm good. Thank God for my very smooth chocolatey complexion. I no send una!

3 Likes

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Sharon6(f): 11:17pm On Oct 28, 2015
Do you have stretch mark on your body?
Are you tired of using different Stretch mark solutions that doesn't work for you?
Are you tired of suffering serious heat because you do not want to expose your body to criticism because of stretch mark?
Then you need to add Empress on BB PIN : 5. 8. B. 5. 8. A. 3. 9, WHATSAPP:
0. 8. 1. 5. 2. 7. 0. 5. 9. 8. 2
For your 100% herbal stretch mark remover (not
cream) . You only have to use it once in 3days and
watch your stretch mark fading away in just 21days of usage.
Hello, looking for that flawless glowing skin?
Add Empress BB PIN : 5. 8. B. 5. 8. A. 3. 9, WHATSAPP:
0. 8. 1. 5. 2. 7. 0. 5. 9. 8. 2, for that ravishing fabulous
skin, skincare products for all skin types,
brightening creams, lightening creams, whitening
creams, half caste cream , Egyptian milk, Philippines
cream, Indian Whitening creams, Moroccan
glow, 100% stretch mark remover, face cream
(removes sunburn, freckles and dark spots in 7days),
lightening serum with 100% argan oil, hot chocolate
cream, dark knuckles remover, exfoliating soaps, skin
lightening shower cream, Kojic San soaps,
glutathione soaps, glutathione pills, glutathione
cream, extra whitening soaps, extreme glow soaps,
facial cleanser, etc etc! Strictly Organic.... results in
7days. We deliver nationwide.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by lizbenpetgold: 7:22am On Oct 29, 2015
For erect dysfunction, long erection, low sperm count, Dick enlargement contact lizbenpetgold on 0806324464 or whatsapp
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by adelaarin: 6:32am On Oct 30, 2015
QTA Studios [Skin care & Make up]. Facial treatment • Acne creams•Sunburn/spot removal creams• Facial cleansers•Dark knuckles removal cream •Stretch marks treatment •Skin glow oil•Body polish/ scrubs: Lightening/whitening creams•Whitening serum•Moisturisers for dry skin: Body butter•Lightening/Whitening organic bar soap : Whitening pills•Body enhancement products • Skincare training . Tel: 08033509108 BB Pin:2BBFC63B.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by micynute94(m): 4:51pm On Oct 31, 2015
Buttergrey:

Wash with Carotein soap

Open to HQ? Go on and get maxi peel #3 and use as a toner. If not, get body shop vit face spritz instead.

Apply precious serum then follow up with lemonvate gel (oily skin) or lemonvate cream (dry skin)

Apply your moisturizer as final step.

In the morning, use sculpt vit c serum instead of Precious serum and then apply moisturizer and burnout sunscreen.

Hope this helps.

All products mentioned are available at www.buttergrey.com

Same thing here, just want my face a shade lighter and to remove acne caused pigmentation. Carotein?. or z K San berra?.

second question.. Bin using Neutogena Rapid 2 in 1 nd it seems to v helped me curb this "Egusi" in d face thing(sorry, v 4gotten d medical term, Whitehead i think ) but now it's not working like b4 again nd it's not really fading anything which was d main reason i bought it.
Any suggestion to wat i can use?.

P.S; Nd something i can easily get nd maintain.. ITW, pocket friendly no available.. Am a student o.. Thanks in Advance
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by lizbenpetgold: 1:20pm On Nov 01, 2015
Call lizbenpetgold for your pink lips balm.. for all skin problem you are @ the right place... 08063244764.. or whatsapp
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by jaybeekay(f): 6:56am On Nov 02, 2015
Greenfriend:

DH7 Vita Clear milk is superior to the lotion but still does not lighten (my clients even added MaxiWhite Kojic Acid serum but didn't witness any appreciable lightening) . It really makes ur skin even. U can try QEI+ Oriental lotion and its serum (a costly combo by the way)
Stephnexi, Crystal White UV Milk is no longer effective for even lightening. Talking from most of my clients' reviews. Also, U might have bought the fake which is a thick yellow lotion (instead of milky and runny in texture) and does NOT come in a pack or carton. Depending on your budget, I can recommend a skin care regimen for U
fonnyswt, discard the Johnson baby lotion. U can use the IKB brightening gel for ur face. For a shower cream (liquid soap), go for White Care Age Defying or St Ives Purifying Sea Salt
Greenfriend, pls recommend a skin regimen for me, I want to go two shades lighter. I have been on carotein lotion + serums, I didnt lighten at all.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by debadest: 7:14am On Nov 02, 2015
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by fonnyswt: 2:22pm On Nov 02, 2015
Greenfriend:

DH7 Vita Clear milk is superior to the lotion but still does not lighten (my clients even added MaxiWhite Kojic Acid serum but didn't witness any appreciable lightening) . It really makes ur skin even. U can try QEI+ Oriental lotion and its serum (a costly combo by the way)
Stephnexi, Crystal White UV Milk is no longer effective for even lightening. Talking from most of my clients' reviews. Also, U might have bought the fake which is a thick yellow lotion (instead of milky and runny in texture) and does NOT come in a pack or carton. Depending on your budget, I can recommend a skin care regimen for U
fonnyswt, discard the Johnson baby lotion. U can use the IKB brightening gel for ur face. For a shower cream (liquid soap), go for White Care Age Defying or St Ives Purifying Sea Salt

Tanx very much Greenfriend, pls how do I use d ikb brightening gel ie how many times/day n for how long.if I stop it will my face darken again? As for d white care liquid soap, u r right der, it's good esp on my hubby's skin ( I bout d pink container) I just finish one container. Ok u said I shd discard d baby lotion pls Wat other lotion will u recommend I use. Pls somtin not too expensive n very safe for my skin but lightens. Pls do u know dis lotion is it good/safe on skin or full with steroids: nature secrete lotion with argan oil. Caro-tone face cream. Easy tone skin rehydrating body lotion. Awaiting ur reply pls. God bless u
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by lizbenpetgold: 3:14am On Nov 03, 2015
List of available goods... 1. customised toning cream, lightening cream, whitening creams , halfcast cream, toning shower gel, Egyptian milk, snow white cream, morrocan milk, maintenance cream, dark knuckles cream, bridal glowing kits, skin polish, dark armpit erazer, dark inner thigh erazer, papaya body scrub, body butter, hot chocolate cream ( for dark skinned ladies) , glowing pills, sunburn eraser. , exfoliating soaps. acne removal, magic pimples removal. Dick enlargement, (pumping and pill). Breast enlargement cream, (pumping of breast to uplift saggy breast). Facial treatment , sauna bath, body massaging services. , sliming herrbs, flat tummy massage ......STRICTLY HERBAL.... GUARANTEED IN TWO WEEKS.... add lizbenpet up on 2BE12DD8 or Whatsapp - 08063244764, or call on 07057482131, 08092638307, 08063244764
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Buttergrey: 6:47pm On Nov 03, 2015
New Items in stock grin

Maxi White Kojic Acid serum

Fair and White Kojic Acid serum

See more new arrivals here: http://buttergrey.com/?page_id=2705

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by adelaarin: 4:17pm On Nov 05, 2015
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by lizbenpetgold: 10:11pm On Nov 05, 2015
Do not hesitate to call lizbenpetgold for all skin solution..08063244764

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (72) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.