Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Talking About 'Asa' - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Talking About 'Asa' (8438 Views)

Lyrics From Once Bitten Twice Shy On 9ice's Album, Who Is He Talking About? / What Do U Think About Asa / What Can You Say About Asa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Talking About 'Asa' by seunrere: 11:34am On Jan 04, 2008
Asa is one hell of a talent waitin to be tapped into,u know most nigerians dont appreciate her kinda music nd i was one of them until a friend jammed it in his car,twas so crazy dat i had to pick an original copy,eversince been blastint it daily,her music is soothing.
Re: Talking About 'Asa' by 2dye4(m): 3:41pm On Jan 04, 2008
asa is all tangled up in my head. its hard to imagine heaven without her! grin
Re: Talking About 'Asa' by anusule(m): 3:44pm On Jan 04, 2008
2dye4:

asa is all tangled up in my head. its hard to imagine heaven without her! grin

her levels pass yours o! grin
Re: Talking About 'Asa' by lailai2(m): 1:20am On Jan 05, 2008
i just hope she can be consistent, then i'll always have something to listen too though i cant see myself getting tired of this her present album
Re: Talking About 'Asa' by Mustay(m): 9:08pm On Jan 05, 2008
another thing i loff about her is the way she [size=16pt]SHOUTS[/size] cool; therz just this weird pitch in it
Re: Talking About 'Asa' by lailai2(m): 11:41pm On Jan 05, 2008
u're right
Re: Talking About 'Asa' by osasp(m): 1:14am On Jan 06, 2008
so many positive opnions. . .it speaks 4 itself
shes d best. . .u can get the album from the 'french' itunes store as thats where i saw it

Re: Talking About 'Asa' by Mustay(m): 6:32am On Jan 07, 2008
and thatz where the negative sets in; she z two albums; one 4m her french peeps and luciano's storm record also released another for her shocked

hope she doesn't incur losses 'cos the money 'll go both ways
Re: Talking About 'Asa' by justkunmi(m): 2:44pm On Jan 07, 2008
Asa is the best thing in music in Nigeria. . .

Just got her album and im like hooked.
I love that "Awe" song. .Its mad.

And the[b] Fire on the mounta[/b]in video is crazy.
She is dope!!
Re: Talking About 'Asa' by edgecution(m): 3:18pm On Jan 07, 2008
I will watch out for all the musical awards next year and then pass my judgement,but i am afraid all the awards migth still go to d'banj,tuface,psquare etc, angry angry angry
Re: Talking About 'Asa' by conda00410(m): 3:55pm On Jan 07, 2008
first met her @ motherland,,,,
am in love with her song,
am now an addict,
the babe is da best, i've heard in ages,
My wish is to have a one on one with her soon,
but learnt she has concerts lined up till April
Re: Talking About 'Asa' by anots(f): 11:42pm On Jan 07, 2008
ASA, WHERE CAN I START FROM?.I AM LISTENIN TO JAILER ON HER ALBUM AS I WRITE HERE. I HAVE WAITED SO LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG FOR HER ALBUM TO COME OUT AND IT'S FINALLY HERE.THE ICING ON THE CAKE IS I GOT IT AS A BIRTHDAY GIFT. THE BEST I HAVE GOT YET!
THE LADY IS IT. TRULY IT. FULLSTOP, NO COMMA OR CONTINUE.
ABEG ROCK ON BABE.NUTTING DO U
Re: Talking About 'Asa' by anongal: 10:17am On Jan 08, 2008
Yes Asa is great i know thats the general consensus.but i am sayin it again ASA IS AWESOME.
Re: Talking About 'Asa' by ronnieslimz(f): 11:16am On Jan 08, 2008
"fire on the mountain". . moi fav. track. . omo mehn. . i loff dis chic kiss kiss
Re: Talking About 'Asa' by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 11, 2008
oh well i just got Asa's recent album, and it's really taking some time to kick in.
I was expecting too much i guess considering all the hype i'v witnessed on this thread.
My verdict: quite good but not great.
Re: Talking About 'Asa' by Nobody: 5:17am On Jan 12, 2008
she's simply marvelous, please dont call me a prisoner, that mr jailer track is sweet!
Re: Talking About 'Asa' by Nobody: 5:24am On Jan 12, 2008
she's simply marvelous, please dont call me a prisoner, that mr jailer track is sweet!
Re: Talking About 'Asa' by OdyOdy(m): 11:42pm On Jan 17, 2008
She is just 2 much, I'll call her the best lyricist, vocalist, and soul artiste Naija has ever had.
Thumbs up Girl!
Re: Talking About 'Asa' by edgecution(m): 5:27pm On Jan 24, 2008
can someone post all the lyrics
Re: Talking About 'Asa' by hornyhoney: 4:42pm On May 07, 2008
asa is da bomb.that girl is wonderful.for ty bello,she still hasnt gotten her stlye yet.her only interesting song in the album was the land is green.the rest is an apology.asa is my lady anyday anytime
Re: Talking About 'Asa' by hornyhoney: 4:46pm On May 07, 2008
how can one handle a lot of talents.sometimes its confusing because u dont know what to pursue.u can almost do everything
Re: Talking About 'Asa' by hornyhoney: 4:48pm On May 07, 2008
how can one handle a lot of talents.sometimes its confusing because u dont know what to pursue.u can almost do everything
Re: Talking About 'Asa' by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 07, 2008
i love everything about her music, I wake up,every morning and listen to her, believe it or not
she is the one i put on my profile as myself that is to show how crazy am

Re: Talking About 'Asa' by LASIEFAIRE(m): 7:23pm On May 07, 2008
my favorite track is the one about her mom - beautiful
Re: Talking About 'Asa' by lalaboi(m): 10:18pm On Jun 08, 2008
just saw the video of jailer on sound city! omo mehn! THAT IS WHAT I CALL CREATIVITY!
Re: Talking About 'Asa' by tosinadeda: 10:29pm On Jun 08, 2008
LASIEFAIRE:

my favorite track is the one about her mom - beautiful

same here cool
Re: Talking About 'Asa' by henry007(m): 10:54pm On Jun 08, 2008
asa mmmmmh shes all good she's dis she's dat she's all dat, very true but although she seems 2 be making waves home and away i still see a flaw in her dat cld easily be erased there's something missing in asa. asa is not starry eyed. she's needs more class she needs 2 be dis whole package, her life is kinda boring we need a lil scandal here and there 2 spice up her career ok some might say i'm a bizzybody but i think life as a celeb works dat way . all the same asa ROCKS!!!!
Re: Talking About 'Asa' by lalaboi(m): 10:59pm On Jun 08, 2008
and i dnt mean the video on youtube! its a new one! watch ut for it! i knw someone is gona post it on youtube
Re: Talking About 'Asa' by dami9ja(m): 8:50am On Jun 09, 2008
Asa: 9ja's biggest export after crude oil.
Re: Talking About 'Asa' by eldee(m): 11:39am On Jun 09, 2008
henry007:

asa mmmmmh shes all good she's this she's that she's all that, very true but although she seems 2 be making waves home and away i still see a flaw in her that cld easily be erased there's something missing in asa. asa is not starry eyed. she's needs more class she needs 2 be this whole package, her life is kind of boring we need a little scandal here and there 2 spice up her career ok some might say i'm a bizzybody but i think life as a celeb works that way . all the same asa ROCKS!!!!
For he kind of music, I think that'll be three steps in the wrong direction
You can't be talking bout 'Fire On The Mountain' and still be scandalous

The 'Eye Adaba' thing will become crap
And she'll be just another artiste, intellectuals will only half-listen. . .

It worked for Amy Winehouse, but I don't think the same case applies here
Re: Talking About 'Asa' by ugoenugu(m): 6:38pm On Jun 10, 2008
This is her best video: Fire On The Mountain video by Asa
Re: Talking About 'Asa' by lalaboi(m): 8:01pm On Jun 10, 2008
thanks to afro naija on youtube! it has arrived!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvSdDmOIt1M

ugo! stop ur copy copy na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

50 Cent Expressed Disappointment And Have Had A Change Of Plans / Tekno - Only One (official Video) / Adekunle Gold – Money (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.