Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Talking About 'Asa' - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Talking About 'Asa' (8441 Views)

Lyrics From Once Bitten Twice Shy On 9ice's Album, Who Is He Talking About? / What Do U Think About Asa / What Can You Say About Asa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Talking About 'Asa' by NubianQ(f): 10:00pm On Jun 17, 2008
Asa is Phenomenal! She sounds a Bit like Dido in some way, her voice is clear and beautiful. I love rock music but ASA's voice has converted me! wink
Re: Talking About 'Asa' by alhjib: 12:00pm On Jun 18, 2008
She is creative and original. I love her piece man, Bravo!!
Re: Talking About 'Asa' by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 25, 2008
RAPSODY abeg take am easy o
any way on the topic -ASA
she is 1derfully wonderfull
infact i think she should be give all the music rewards in this life
thank God she has intl connections

WHEN I GOT HER ALBULM
I SPOILT THE LENS OF MY DISCMAN
LISTENING TO HER SONGS

PLZ NAIRALNDERS ASA IS 2 MUCH
ANY ONE KNOWS HOW I CAN CONTACT HER
PLZ TEXT HER NUMBER TO ME
=> 07055977849 cry smiley wink cheesy grin grin grin grin

I THINK SHE NEEDS TO BE TOLD WHAT HER MUSIC HAS DONE TO ME AND OTHER SEVERAL CU STUDENTS!!!!

HA ASA!!!
Re: Talking About 'Asa' by watever(f): 3:43am On Jun 30, 2008
I think she's great too. . I actually bought her album!
I'd usually go ahead and rip it off someone else

Am always partial to Yoruba songs, so my best track is Bibanke. .it touches my hardened soul, i think

I like 360 and Eye Adaba too. First time I heard 360 I was actually thinking it was Macy Gray

I like the story that Awe tells. .I love Jailer too, so in short, its a great Album
Re: Talking About 'Asa' by tosinadeda: 8:58am On Jun 30, 2008
watever:

I think she's great too. . I actually bought her album!
I'd usually go ahead and rip it off someone else

Am always partial to Yoruba songs, so my best track is Bibanke. .it touches my hardened soul, i think

I like 360 and Eye Adaba too. First time I heard 360 I was actually thinking it was Macy Gray

I like the story that Awe tells. .I love Jailer too, so in short, its a great Album

spot on!!!!!!
Re: Talking About 'Asa' by opensesame: 8:57pm On Aug 30, 2008
I have gone through this thread from start to now and not one poster does justice to asa's extraordinary being.
Trust me, I am not intending to because even I CAN'T.

Words are not enough. They will never do.

Just to say Her album is one of THE BEST NIGERIAN ALBUMS EVER!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU ASA. Wherever you are , your soul is blessed.
You are a river running through a desert place, You are my sunshine after the pouring rain, You are my comfort before the pain.

God bless you. God bless Cohbams(one of the most gifted nigerians ever)

PS. If You Still dont have her album,,
Re: Talking About 'Asa' by tundysho(m): 5:14am On Sep 01, 2008
She is simply too much.Some one should please tell her to come read these post so that she can know how well she is being appreciated by Nigerian worldwide

She did the OJUMO TI MO song as a single some 5 yrs back

She is a true musician,unlike the noise making 2face-he is such an empty vessel--making ;loud noises
Re: Talking About 'Asa' by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 01, 2008
When you open your dictionary to look for the meaning of Music, You will see her name there. ASA is music
Re: Talking About 'Asa' by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 01, 2008
i bought her album 5 times, i have the fifth copy hidden so far away from people and i only play it in the night and in the morning, it goes back to the treasure box, she's the best sound dat Nigeria has ever produced
Re: Talking About 'Asa' by Chuckdee(m): 5:31pm On Sep 03, 2008
Oh my!

I just lack the right words to define her!, I heard her music in a vehicle while traveling and i tot it was Macy Gray only to be told it was a Nigerian. Well i just have to think of ONE word and its, CUTE!!

Big ups to her.

I love your music sista!
Re: Talking About 'Asa' by sinaayo(f): 4:54pm On Mar 17, 2009
larageorge is too much,(ijobaorun).

asa it too much ave u heard about bebanke send ur mail i will send u the track, lol
Re: Talking About 'Asa' by Jayholiday(m): 11:47pm On Apr 06, 2009
People, people, people. If you dont own a copy of this album yet. Please do yourself a favour,

Asa self titled album now available in the UK, Europe & US at Katlego Africa

Get it today ~ http://www.katlegoafrica.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tekno - Only One (official Video) / Adekunle Gold – Money (Video) / Dablixx – Gurumaraji Ft Lil Frosh [ Music ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.