Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,871 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

She's Making Me Crazy: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Making Me Crazy: (1101 Views)

She's Making Me Go Crazy... / My Neighbour Is Driving Me Crazy!!!! / Making (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Making Me Crazy: by wesseyblak(m): 8:06pm On Dec 14, 2007
lol,

Please,kindly render ur advice on this forum and my mail viz wesseyblack@yahoo.com

It happen that this girl(lady) is just employed about one month ago,and everybody is like saying guy go 4 that babe,uknow i did exactly what we guy use to do.

But instead of a positive reply that i'm xpecting this girl is like saying do I xpect a big girl like her to be lonely without having a guy.

So,i try to convice her that,baby u see no one knows who is the real man,so what if i am the real man and you just let me like that,her reply was that, had it been you are the guy i've been dating b4 will you like it(i mean be happy) to see tha a strange guy just hijack ur babe from you,so after a lot of arguement,she just said i should give her some time to it a second thought,u know and its going to like 2/3 weeks now.

The question is what are the necessary follow up that is xpected of me,to say the truth,i need the girl for a future partner coz she possess all my requirements.

Please this girl is making me mad,whats ur advice, plz be candid,this is not a joke,coz this is something that is bothring s/one.

Plz advice, can't wait to hear from you ASAP

Regards,
wesseyblack
Re: She's Making Me Crazy: by uspry1(f): 8:16pm On Dec 14, 2007
Check out few existing threads here at below:

Office Dating For or Against?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-99597.0.html

Office Romance: Would you date your colleague?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-206.0.html

Office, Club, Church, Internet, School for Dating?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-3988.0.html

How Healthy Is Office Romance?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-19867.0.html
Re: She's Making Me Crazy: by Nobody: 12:58am On Dec 15, 2007
hmnn, get crazy with her the, why be like a spent tyre grin
Re: She's Making Me Crazy: by zignor(m): 9:33am On Dec 15, 2007
If you are a real man, babes will be falling for you . . . not the other way round grin
Re: She's Making Me Crazy: by IykeD(m): 9:46am On Dec 15, 2007
She says she is in a relationship so i suggest you let her be.You will see another lady that possesses more requirements that you see in her at present.
Re: She's Making Me Crazy: by saucekid(m): 1:31pm On Dec 15, 2007
@ poster,she's making u crazy. . . the next bustop is YABA left grin grin grin
Re: She's Making Me Crazy: by SweetT1: 2:05pm On Dec 15, 2007
@wessyblack

How old are you?? Look here, this is a professional advice. I usually charge cosultation fees for this but i will give it to you free of charge. " The more you push, the more she pulls away". since you have made your intentions known to her, if you see her on daily basis, be cordial and polite with her and don't ask her about being your girlfriend anymore, she already knows the reason why you are being sweet. Let sweetness do the rest of the work for you. Women has a thingy for sweetness, and if you don't bore her to death about being her B/F, trust me you will hit that G spot with time. Because all she's doing now is sizing you up !!!

@iyke

Women are always in a relationships. It's a free world, venture in if you have what it takes and you never know she might be made for you. It's not a crime to try.
Re: She's Making Me Crazy: by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:19pm On Dec 15, 2007
Sweet T:

@iyke

Women are always in a relationships. It's a free world, venture in if you have what it takes and you never know she might be made for you. It's not a crime to try.

hhhmmmm, even when she's already in a relationship. hhhhmmmmm i see lipsrsealed
Re: She's Making Me Crazy: by SweetT1: 2:26pm On Dec 15, 2007
@Thionaslim
Yes, even when she is in relationship. The point is, you are not asking for a piece of @ss you are only asking to be a friend. Know one knows who might make a better, it's like a chocolate box. Even if a woman is in abusive relatioship, are suggesting that a better man should not save her from an abuser ?
Re: She's Making Me Crazy: by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:28pm On Dec 15, 2007
Interesting point of view
i believe if she's in an abusive relationship, she should be wise enough to know the relationship doesn't favor her and leave. she shouldn't need a second guy to tell her to quit an abusive relationship.
Re: She's Making Me Crazy: by CrazyMan(m): 8:11pm On Dec 15, 2007
And what if she isn’t in an abusive relationship?

Would she quit it just because the starter of the thread said he likes her?

Would she break another guys heart just to favour this guy?
Re: She's Making Me Crazy: by sweetonyx(m): 11:45pm On Dec 15, 2007
Like sweet T already said uve made ur point.so dont bore the poor newbie wit anymore of ur
be ma GF rymes.Reason is this, if u fail to compose urself now and act like all dats to be said has already bin said.
she mite get the impression u probably make passes at every new girl in ur office.am sure u dont want dat.
Besides,how wud u like some1 dats making u crazy? Isn't dat craze in itself? undecided undecided
Re: She's Making Me Crazy: by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:03am On Dec 16, 2007
@crazykid

True talk.
Re: She's Making Me Crazy: by ndumart: 10:17am On Dec 16, 2007
crazykid:

And what if she isn’t in an abusive relationship?

Would she quit it just because the starter of the thread said he likes her?

Would she break another guys heart just to favour this guy?

Gbam

(1) (Reply)

What Do Ladies Mean After Asking Them Out, And They Say Lets Just Be Friends? / :::ladies, How Does Your Love Add Up?::: / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.