Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,970 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Budget: Okonjo-iweala To Appear Before Senate Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Budget: Okonjo-iweala To Appear Before Senate Today (5210 Views)

N2.051trn Scam: Petitioner Strips EFCC Naked Before Senate / 2015 Budget: Okonjo-iweala Begs Tambuwal, house Leaders / Stella Oduah To Appear Before Senate Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Budget: Okonjo-iweala To Appear Before Senate Today by DExplorer1: 3:01pm On Aug 02, 2012

1 Like

Re: Budget: Okonjo-iweala To Appear Before Senate Today by Ess: 3:37pm On Aug 02, 2012
onye_ngbu*:

You 've misfired again, i thought you guys accuse GEJ of wasting funds, how then do you think they wont be paying us with money.

They pay us in pounds and dollars right here while we still live WHEREAS ACN/CPC pay you guys with virgins and bombs in afterlife.... grin grin grin

Thats why I said enjoy ur loot earlier...you got issues reading again. You said I was wanting to join to get a lappy...duhhh.
Count me out and continue ur work here!
Re: Budget: Okonjo-iweala To Appear Before Senate Today by onyengbu: 4:48pm On Aug 02, 2012
Ess:
Thats why I said enjoy ur loot earlier...you got issues reading again. You said I was wanting to join to get a lappy...duhhh.
Count me out and continue ur work here!
I was just trying to save you from yourself. Pounds and dollars makes more sense than bombs and virgins.....if u ask me undecided
Re: Budget: Okonjo-iweala To Appear Before Senate Today by Kamali(m): 4:57pm On Aug 02, 2012
Re: Budget: Okonjo-iweala To Appear Before Senate Today by Kobojunkie: 2:22am On Aug 03, 2012
Did she show up before Senate today? Was information finally released to help us all understand where exactly we are with this?
Re: Budget: Okonjo-iweala To Appear Before Senate Today by onyengbu: 9:12am On Aug 03, 2012
Kobojunkie: Did she show up before Senate today? Was information finally released to help us all understand where exactly we are with this?
She did and all you need to know is that she kicked em asses!
Re: Budget: Okonjo-iweala To Appear Before Senate Today by Kobojunkie: 9:14am On Aug 03, 2012
onye_ngbu*:

She did and all you need to know is that she kicked em asses!

Well, good that you felt that way but I will wait to see the video to make up my own mind, thank you!
Re: Budget: Okonjo-iweala To Appear Before Senate Today by onyengbu: 5:05pm On Aug 03, 2012
Where are those idiotas hoping the senators will eat Madam alive?

Where are they. Hope you've all heard how they ended up being lectured again.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

OSUN Guber Election: APC Jittery About CHRIS UBA / Concrete Work On 21 Storey Office Complex Uyo Complete, Glass Facade Begins / If You're A Yoruba Living In The North Return Back Home.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.