Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,899 members, 7,828,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Is It Possible? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible? (2129 Views)

Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) / Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? / Is It Possible To Love 2 Guys Or Girls At The Same Time ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible? by kamalbob(m): 5:37am On Aug 02, 2012
I met this girl last week on 2go, she's 23 also still a virgin 'as she told me' she is in benue state while am in kano state 'wow what a far distance' we had 4hrs chat, at the end of the day she claimed my love without even seeing my face 'doubt!'. But she uploaded her picture for me, well.....it is quiet alright for me because she's beautiful indeed. So my question here is ' is it be possible to fall in love with a stranger in this short period of time?' also the most freaky thing about her is, she even promised to give me head if am interested ' that is when we meet' WOW!
Please guys i'm totally doomed, i'm seeking ur advise on this, because i'm start feeling desame thing as she did.........matured advise pls.
Re: Is It Possible? by acidtalk: 5:50am On Aug 02, 2012
Since you want a matured advise, i will give one.
First PLEASE change that your thread topic because it doesn't sound English.
Something like 'Could this be possible?" will be more appropriate.

Since you claim she is 23 then i want to assume you are older than her.
At this age my friend you should be able to differentiate between a call girl and a decent one.
Barely 4 hours and she was talking of giving you head? I reserve my comment.

I am not in any position to tell you to face your studies or any sort.
But i will Maturely ADVICE you to get your priorities right.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible? by Syndel6(f): 7:54am On Aug 02, 2012
All said!! Tanx bro
Re: Is It Possible? by tobechi74: 8:11am On Aug 02, 2012
She has seen a mugu or a customer.she wil ask u to pay #29,000 for 2 weeks stay in ur place
Re: Is It Possible? by AmakaG29(f): 8:38am On Aug 02, 2012
Clearly we're throwing the term "virgin" around theoretically...
Re: Is It Possible? by Ranoscky(m): 8:50am On Aug 02, 2012
Ya, its possible!
Re: Is It Possible? by slimyem: 8:56am On Aug 02, 2012
lmao@falling in love after 4 hours chat..and confused!
How dumb can people be!
Re: Is It Possible? by Sijo01(f): 9:00am On Aug 02, 2012
She promised to give you head?......you nor first get head ni?
Re: Is It Possible? by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 02, 2012
Call it whatever you want. Lust, infatuation, attraction, "konjification", "ashewolization", "magalization" but NOT Love!

Re: Is It Possible? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:26am On Aug 02, 2012
^ it's defo Konjificacion.

Lolzzz...
Re: Is It Possible? by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 02, 2012
j
Re: Is It Possible? by Leyqute(m): 9:28am On Aug 02, 2012
S/he's messin with ur head.......cld b sum1 u know
Re: Is It Possible? by Pacify: 10:23am On Aug 02, 2012
How can you possibly do this to yourself? She calls herself a virgin, yet she wants to give you head, na where she learn am from?
To catch her, just invite her over. She will be excited to come but getting close to the d-day, she will ask you to send her 'tp'.
By the time you send tp, your money don enter biabia bank. Another maga don pay!! grin grin grin
Re: Is It Possible? by Dondav(m): 10:31am On Aug 02, 2012
2go, Facebook, Twitter, etc... Girls tell me they have been dreaming of me even before we met!

It's no big a deal! Just keep the fun going on Those social networks! It shouldn't affect you emotionally because it's mostly lies you get and you should also do justice by giving back lies.

Have fun!!!
Re: Is It Possible? by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 02, 2012
Social network kind of love means fcckin. That's what d girl meant. A diplomatic way to say come & fcck me. @OP don't be carried away.
Re: Is It Possible? by KINGwax(m): 11:05am On Aug 02, 2012
You said you're doomed, so you are!
Re: Is It Possible? by cindyrella(f): 1:59pm On Aug 02, 2012
Lmao @ she promised to give me head... Just 4 hours chat and u think u are in love.... Smh.. you are really doomed!
Re: Is It Possible? by Dondav(m): 2:15pm On Aug 02, 2012
cindyrella: Lmao @ she promised to give me head... Just 4 hours chat and u think u are in love.... Smh.. you are really doomed!
@Cindy... Will you give me head? I promise to be nice.
Re: Is It Possible? by cindyrella(f): 2:20pm On Aug 02, 2012
Dondav:
@Cindy... Will you give me head? I promise to be nice.
I see you no longer value ur blokos...
Re: Is It Possible? by Dondav(m): 2:29pm On Aug 02, 2012
cindyrella:
I see you no longer value ur blokos...
If u are refering to my thingy, I can assure you that it is 110% effective and dangerously functional. It gets serviced 4 hrs a day and I assure you that u won't be able to handle it! Even when safety is ON.

If u doubt me, test and try!
Re: Is It Possible? by cindyrella(f): 2:44pm On Aug 02, 2012
Dondav:
If u are refering to my thingy, I can assure you that it is 110% effective and dangerously functional. It gets serviced 4 hrs a day and I assure you that u won't be able to handle it! Even when safety is ON.

If u doubt me, test and try!
undecided undecided
Re: Is It Possible? by NerdyPoet(m): 2:53pm On Aug 02, 2012
Confused? And you are 23yrs+ ? You surely must be 'dumb' if you can't smell deceit a mile away.
Re: Is It Possible? by Dondav(m): 2:54pm On Aug 02, 2012
cindyrella:
undecided undecided
There are several ways of saying "yes" without appearing cheap!
Re: Is It Possible? by qualified(f): 3:32pm On Aug 02, 2012
Hahahah and she is a virgin! I wish i can copy this link to a thread by one 'Becacia-Barbie' where she has bn flaunting to d whole world how she is still a virgin (i can't do that wit my phone).

I had to ask her hope its nt d only virtue she has got. Seriously a man that gets carried away by that word is selfish unless he is a 'virgin' himself, considering wht men do even after marriage.

Keep urs, if u can but for me, make sure it is nt d only virtue u ve got.
Ehn, a virgin that gives 'head' to strangers, ok ooo
Re: Is It Possible? by Coefficient(m): 4:13pm On Aug 02, 2012
Guy, u no get 'head'?
Which kain jamb question be this?
She go come give u head from Benue
Its obvious u don't have a 'head'
if u don't know who a slut is at your age grin grin cheesy
Re: Is It Possible? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 02, 2012
Not in that amount of time.
After a week? Nope.
Re: Is It Possible? by ODB1: 5:19pm On Aug 02, 2012
I met this girl last week on 2go, she's 23 also still a virgin 'as she told me' she is in benue state while am in kano state 'wow what a far distance' we had 4hrs chat, at the end of the day she claimed my love without even seeing my face 'doubt!'. But she uploaded her picture for me, well.....it is quiet alright for me because she's beautiful indeed. So my question here is ' is it be possible to[s] fall in love with a stranger in this short period of time?' also the most freaky thing about her is, she even promised to give me head if am interested ' that is when we meet' WOW!
Please guys i'm totally doomed, i'm seeking ur advise on this, because i'm start feeling desame thing as she did.........matured advise pls[/s] [size=15pt]get a gun licence for a 12 gauge shotgun in Nigeria?.[/size]
Re: Is It Possible? by greedie1(f): 5:31pm On Aug 02, 2012
Matured advice u say? Wit ur level of immaturity(never mind dat u r probably above 23), i dont tink u can tell a matured from a childish advice.
Re: Is It Possible? by truthhurts2: 5:37pm On Aug 02, 2012
kamalbob: I met this girl last week on 2go, she's 23 also still a virgin 'as she told me' she is in benue state while am in kano state 'wow what a far distance' we had 4hrs chat, at the end of the day she claimed my love without even seeing my face 'doubt!'. But she uploaded her picture for me, well.....it is quiet alright for me because she's beautiful indeed. So my question here is ' is it be possible to fall in love with a stranger in this short period of time?' also the most freaky thing about her is, she even promised to give me head if am interested ' that is when we meet' WOW!
Please guys i'm totally doomed, i'm seeking ur advise on this, because i'm start feeling desame thing as she did.........matured advise pls.

you be matured mugu.
Re: Is It Possible? by Gabrielsylar(m): 6:07pm On Aug 02, 2012
kamalbob: I met this girl last week on 2go, she's 23 also still a virgin 'as she told me' she is in benue state while am in kano state 'wow what a far distance' we had 4hrs chat, at the end of the day she claimed my love without even seeing my face 'doubt!'. But she uploaded her picture for me, well.....it is quiet alright for me because she's beautiful indeed. So my question here is ' is it be possible to fall in love with a stranger in this short period of time?' also the most freaky thing about her is, she even promised to give me head if am interested ' that is when we meet' WOW!

MODERATOR please move thie thread to RECYCLE BIN for kiddies................SHE PROMISEDDDD TO GIVE HIM HEAD AKA BRAINNNNN COS SHE ALSO SAW WHAT WAS MISSING......

Re: Is It Possible? by NerdyPoet(m): 7:11pm On Aug 02, 2012
Gabriel_sylar:

MODERATOR please move thie thread to RECYCLE BIN for kiddies................SHE PROMISEDDDD TO GIVE HIM HEAD AKA BRAINNNNN COS SHE ALSO SAW WHAT WAS MISSING......
Exactly, OP would rival r3tardeen in the school of cretins...
Re: Is It Possible? by cindyrella(f): 8:18am On Aug 03, 2012
Dondav:
There are several ways of saying "yes" without appearing cheap!
Take ur blockos elsewhere dude. B4 I cut it offangry

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Just Lost Her Mum / Are Nigerian Men Really Mean?? / Guys Can You Date Or Marry A Tomboy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.