Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,053 members, 7,838,659 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

My Friends Want Me To Become Catholic. Your Thoughts. - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Friends Want Me To Become Catholic. Your Thoughts. (14398 Views)

Create Your Thoughts, Don't Let Your Thoughts Create You... / Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church / Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friends Want Me To Become Catholic. Your Thoughts. by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 15, 2012
Bélla3: Jesus is nt the Almighty God. There is a difference between a king and a Prince. Only this time its eternal or the prince would have dreamed of becuming a King
Hey,how you doing?After running away from several questions directed to you the other day,i just hope you wont do the same today.Your christain brother just foolishly said Jesus is God.True?..One of your brothers also accused the Catholics of being a Cultist?Can i have your sincere answer?Am really enjoying this thread.I think the topic should be changed to CATHOLICS vs OTHER CHRISTAINS DENOMINATIONS(bashing galore.).You guys are nothing but a bunch hypocrites fooling yourselves before other Nlders.
Re: My Friends Want Me To Become Catholic. Your Thoughts. by ijawkid(m): 12:16am On Aug 15, 2012
De-Grace01:

l am back, your insinuation here shows that you dont believe in life after death, anyone who died in Christ is not dead but transitted to life after. l ask u again what happened in Mk 9:2- 13 is it a mistake. Moses and Elijah appeared to Jesus and prayed with him, for the dead brethren the life in fellowship continue.

This is the scrÍpture u quotÉd....

2 After six days Jesus took Peter, James and
John with him and led them up a high mountain,
where they were all alone. There he was
transfigured before them. 3 His clothes
became dazzling white, whiter than anyone in
the world could bleach them. 4 And there
appeared before them Elijah and Moses, who
were talking with Jesus.
5 Peter said to Jesus, “Rabbi, it is good for us
to be here. Let us put up three shelters—one
for you, one for Moses and one for Elijah.”
6 (He did not know what to say, they were so
frightened.)
7 Then a cloud appeared and covered them,
and a voice came from the cloud: “This is my
Son, whom I love. Listen to him!”
8 Suddenly, when they looked around, they no
longer saw anyone with them except Jesus.
9 As they were coming down the mountain,
Jesus gave them orders not to tell anyone
what they had seen until the Son of Man had
risen from the dead. 10 They kept the matter
to themselves, discussing what “rising from
the dead” meant.
11 And they asked him, “Why do the teachers
of the law say that Elijah must come first?”
12 Jesus replied, “To be sure, Elijah does
come first, and restores all things. Why then
is it written that the Son of Man must suffer
much and be rejected? 13 But I tell you, Elijah
has come, and they have done to him
everything they wished, just as it is written
about him.”

Please show me where it says Jesus prayÉd with elijah and moses...plea§e read thru the ve®ses........

Just pin-point it for me........
Was Jesus praying ??

AÑd please show me from that verse were d apostles continued or followed up a pattern of praying thru dead persons??e.g to (elijah and Moses)

When u read the scriptu®es u just insinuate creed§ that are contrary to what d bible teaches.......

Show me where d apostles for once made dead mary there intercessor....

Is it hard to find in d scriptures??

Just 1 verse...........

###
Mind u I beliÉve in life after death,but not d way. U think of it......

Mary cannot intercede for anybody....she has no right to do that.......
Re: My Friends Want Me To Become Catholic. Your Thoughts. by Bella3(f): 12:22am On Aug 15, 2012
akthedream: Hey,how you doing?After running away from several questions directed to you the other day,i just hope you wont do the same today.Your christain brother just foolishly said Jesus is God.True?..One of your brothers also accused the Catholics of being a Cultist?Can i have your sincere answer?Am really enjoying this thread.I think the topic should be changed to CATHOLICS vs OTHER CHRISTAINS DENOMINATIONS(bashing galore.).You guys are nothing but a bunch hypocrites fooling yourselves before other Nlders.
i think i answerd the second question! All religions are CULTS! Am ashamed that u dnt knw this. google it. JESUS is nt the Almighty God!
Re: My Friends Want Me To Become Catholic. Your Thoughts. by Bella3(f): 12:25am On Aug 15, 2012
and why shud i run? You're nt worth the chase! Dnt let us talk about shia nd sunni muslims who dnt pray together! Mactunji nd lagoshia have given us enuf examples. HYPOCRITE!
Re: My Friends Want Me To Become Catholic. Your Thoughts. by Nobody: 1:40am On Aug 15, 2012
Bélla3: and why shud i run? You're nt worth the chase! Dnt let us talk about shia nd sunni muslims who dnt pray together! Mactunji nd lagoshia have given us enuf examples. HYPOCRITE!
You just mentioned only 2..hahaha.Do you want me to mention 50 different christains denominations?Shia and Sunni both meet in Mecca and pray together..You dont have any point babe.So,what denomination do you belong to?
Re: My Friends Want Me To Become Catholic. Your Thoughts. by Bella3(f): 1:50am On Aug 15, 2012
akthedream: You just mentioned only 2..hahaha.Do you want me to mention 50 different christains denominations?Shia and Sunni both meet in Mecca and pray together..You dont have any point babe.So,what denomination do you belong to?
for ur information, there only two denominations. We have orthodox nd protestants. In shia there are diferent sects, in sunni there are also different sects. So also in orthordox nd protestants there are different sects. Go and educate urself! Its called 'GOOGLE'. Btw at Christains pray together no matter the sect.
Re: My Friends Want Me To Become Catholic. Your Thoughts. by Nobody: 1:58am On Aug 15, 2012
zannie: Can we all just STOP!!!! Lord, dis is so crazy! We Christians are always d first to talk about how Muslims attack Christians meanwhile we destroy ourselves by ourselves. Christians make Christianity so complicated when in reality its not, always shredding yourselves all the time. Everyone is convinced he and he alone knows the truth. We all make reference to the bible forgetting that its fellow human beings like us (with divine inspiration) who wrote it. If we can believe in it with faith, then praying with any pastor, priest, warden, deacon, faithful should be a breeze. A young person just asked for mature contributions and all people could come up with is verbale fights about the best church! There is no best church...that is why we have personal convictions and human conscience. All you bible thumping, church going people..how many times do you love your neighbour? How many times do you give alms? How many times do you pray for the sick? That is Christianity in action! LOVE!!! And this is the basis of our faith..to love God with all we have, and to love our fellow human beings. Without good works, all this bible quoting is hogwash! Shikena!
Its funny how we all come here quoting the bible and claiming to attend the best church when we go home and beat our wives and commit all sorts of atrocities. Shebi na we be the Nigerians the whole world keep condemning for bribery, corruption, looting, killing, stealing....yet we know every verse in the bible. Na God go help us in this country!
You hypocrites are as confused as Christainity.You keep contradicting yourself,than to ur adultrated Bible.Any sane person who reads this thread from page 1 to 4 will know that something is wrong somewhere.
Re: My Friends Want Me To Become Catholic. Your Thoughts. by Nobody: 2:00am On Aug 15, 2012
joe4christ:

Read your bible mal 3:8 Those who dont tithe are called rubbers, not even rubbing men but God and you think a rubber can enter God's place of rest?
Do you think the tithe goes to God or maybe God is in need of it for his personal use of course not but when you dont tithe u hinder God's work on earth, have u forgotten the bible says in mal 3:10 that we should bring ye all the tithe into his house (church) that there might be enough in his house (church) and have you forgotten the bible says a worker deserves his wages? So how can pastors be paid when we refuse to pay our tithe, we acknowledge God being our source in words but not ready to obey his command in malachi 3:10 is'nt that robbing God?
Now you tell me how a robber would inherit the kingdom of God talk more of someone who is robbing God. Think again bro!
I see,.can you tell us as a member of your church how much your Pastor earn
Re: My Friends Want Me To Become Catholic. Your Thoughts. by Nobody: 2:07am On Aug 15, 2012
Bélla3: for ur information, there only two denominations. We have orthodox nd protestants. In shia there are diferent sects, in sunni there are also different sects. So also in orthordox nd protestants there are different sects. Go and educate urself! Its called 'GOOGLE'. Btw at Christains pray together no matter the sect.
Are you telling me that a JEHOVA WITNESS can walk up to a CELESTIAL or catholic church to pray?..Pls be sincere.You have a stylish way of dodging question.You have started again o..And i ask again,what DENOMINATION do you belong to?
Re: My Friends Want Me To Become Catholic. Your Thoughts. by Nobody: 2:20am On Aug 15, 2012
psoto:
Apparently, I can't help your condition. There's no Catholic Church where you won't find enough pictures of Jesus Christ, very much surpassing that of Mary, especially his Journey τ̅☺ the Cross, except the Church is still under construction or doesn't have enough space. Most of Mary's pictures ® always with the Baby Jesus in her hands.
The arguement should be,is that their real PICTURES??
Re: My Friends Want Me To Become Catholic. Your Thoughts. by Nobody: 3:09am On Aug 15, 2012
akthedream: The arguement should be,is that their real PICTURES??
you av a point right dere.
Re: My Friends Want Me To Become Catholic. Your Thoughts. by italo: 4:47am On Aug 15, 2012

You want Jesus' real picture? You want Jesus himself? You will find him in the Eucharist. "This is my body", He said.
Re: My Friends Want Me To Become Catholic. Your Thoughts. by suhailinter: 7:13am On Aug 15, 2012
no one can force to other..
Re: My Friends Want Me To Become Catholic. Your Thoughts. by Iykecollins(m): 7:28am On Aug 15, 2012
booqee: the bible says all honour and glory be given to only The Almighty, it doesn't matter if d person gave birth to the Messiah.
Ok, if at all we go by ur postulation, why don't you honour joseph as well, His earthly father, although we know he never had anything to do with d conception Christ??
It seems u have a problem with the word 'honour'. Let me ask u a few of this: When ur pastor stands up and u all stand in the church what is dat called, what of calling ur pastors wife 'mummy', preparing them special front seats in the church,composing special numbers using their names on their birthdays and likes. In as much as u say dat, does it mean we should dishonour our parents, elders and leaders; check d dictionary meaning of honour and don't wallow in ignorance. We catholics say we don't worship mary and if she has her way she will attest to u dat we don't worship her. Do u have a problem with dat?
Re: My Friends Want Me To Become Catholic. Your Thoughts. by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 15, 2012
Intercession by saints in heaven for those on earth is given below.

Search
Enter the Bible passage (e.g., John 3:16), keyword (e.g., Jesus, prophet, etc.) or topic (e.g., salvation)

Revelation 5:8
New American Standard Bible (NASB)

8 When He had taken the [a]book, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb, each one holding a harp and golden bowls full of incense, which are the
prayers of the [b]saints.

Footnotes:

Revelation 5:8 Or scroll
Revelation 5:8 Or holy ones

<< < =
= > >> 

Copyright © 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995 by The Lockman Foundation

Add parallel

<< < =
= > >>  Show resources

Revelation 8:3

3  Another angel came and stood at the altar, holding a golden censer; and much incense was given to him, so that he might
[a]add it to the prayers of all the [b]saints on the golden altar which was before the throne.

From these passages it can easily be inferred that saints in heaven can intercede for those on earth.

1 Like

Re: My Friends Want Me To Become Catholic. Your Thoughts. by osajojo(m): 8:48am On Aug 15, 2012
Out of ten pple in the world 4 are catholics what does this mean

1 Like

Re: My Friends Want Me To Become Catholic. Your Thoughts. by DeGrace01(m): 9:18am On Aug 15, 2012
ijawkid:

This is the scrÍpture u quotÉd....

2 After six days Jesus took Peter, James and
John with him and led them up a high mountain,
where they were all alone. There he was
transfigured before them. 3 His clothes
became dazzling white, whiter than anyone in
the world could bleach them. 4 And there
appeared before them Elijah and Moses, who
were talking with Jesus.
5 Peter said to Jesus, “Rabbi, it is good for us
to be here. Let us put up three shelters—one
for you, one for Moses and one for Elijah.”
6 (He did not know what to say, they were so
frightened.)
7 Then a cloud appeared and covered them,
and a voice came from the cloud: “This is my
Son, whom I love. Listen to him!”
8 Suddenly, when they looked around, they no
longer saw anyone with them except Jesus.
9 As they were coming down the mountain,
Jesus gave them orders not to tell anyone
what they had seen until the Son of Man had
risen from the dead. 10 They kept the matter
to themselves, discussing what “rising from
the dead” meant.
11 And they asked him, “Why do the teachers
of the law say that Elijah must come first?”
12 Jesus replied, “To be sure, Elijah does
come first, and restores all things. Why then
is it written that the Son of Man must suffer
much and be rejected? 13 But I tell you, Elijah
has come, and they have done to him
everything they wished, just as it is written
about him.”

Please show me where it says Jesus prayÉd with elijah and moses...plea§e read thru the ve®ses........

Just pin-point it for me........
Was Jesus praying ??

AÑd please show me from that verse were d apostles continued or followed up a pattern of praying thru dead persons??e.g to (elijah and Moses)

When u read the scriptu®es u just insinuate creed§ that are contrary to what d bible teaches.......

Show me where d apostles for once made dead mary there intercessor....

Is it hard to find in d scriptures??

Just 1 verse...........

###
Mind u I beliÉve in life after death,but not d way. U think of it......

Mary cannot intercede for anybody....she has no right to do that.......

your problem is that u lack understanding of the tenents of the scripture, the place i quoted for u is to inform u that that communium btw the dead and the living (belivers) are there, if not why did those two departed brethren appeared to Jesus. remember the mission of going to that mountain in the first place is to pray. read it again. remember verse 4 said the were talking with Jesus, what does that mean, when u can communicate with someone u can as well communium with him ok.
Re: My Friends Want Me To Become Catholic. Your Thoughts. by joe4christ(m): 9:37am On Aug 15, 2012
Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of
knowledge; because you have rejected
knowledge, I reject you from being a
priest to me. And since you have forgotten
the law of your God, I also will forget your
children.

Just a little twisting of the tuth makes it a lie, and that's exactly what is going on in the church of this generation - The Power Of Deception.

Many would be shocked at the day of the lord when he would judge his church, only then will every form of deception and false doctrines in christendom be exposed but then it would be too late to repent and that's why i'm on the verge to expose some of this falsehood, but you all have hardened your heart and there is nothing i can do than to leave you to your fate!
Re: My Friends Want Me To Become Catholic. Your Thoughts. by victoriainyangayodele: 10:15am On Aug 15, 2012
My dear tell d truth nd shame d devil what's ur real reason for wanting to convert? I use d word convert cos catholicm is a very different believe. Its not like changing church eg cac to assemblies of God or to rccg or to ecwa. Its very very different nd dats why d youths being wary of the dogma in catholic came up with something more refreshing nd spiritual called charismatic. Go back to d real word in the bible nd let d spirit of God direct you and not peer pressure. May God help you. Amen
Re: My Friends Want Me To Become Catholic. Your Thoughts. by switkaka(f): 10:25am On Aug 15, 2012
All u who criticize Mary should go and read d gospel of Luke chapter 1:39-56 and know why we catholics honour our holy mother Mary
Re: My Friends Want Me To Become Catholic. Your Thoughts. by 2sa2: 10:26am On Aug 15, 2012
lordizak: if saying *hail mary full of grace d lore is with u, blessed are u among women and blessed iz d fruit of ur womb jesus* and asking her 2 intercede on my behalf of my sin will make me go to hell, then hell i*ll go gladly. Not even if a pentecostal pastor raises me 4rm death will i convert. Catholic 2 d death i remain.
yea, typical of "fanatical" Catholics. even when you priests start yanshing them selves, all well and good.
Re: My Friends Want Me To Become Catholic. Your Thoughts. by psoto(f): 10:28am On Aug 15, 2012
And who says those are their real pictures? They only serve as reminders!
Re: My Friends Want Me To Become Catholic. Your Thoughts. by 2sa2: 10:29am On Aug 15, 2012
Jackie_25: @ OP, I am also a winner and had a very close friend who was a catholics and we used to argue a lot about doctrines. On a certain day it got very heated and when I got home, I couldn't pray and just as I was trying to connect to God, the Holy Spirit said to me that the body of Christ is not divided. We are all called by the name of Jesus. If you want to be a Catholic, It is also the Church of Jesus Christ. Concentrate on the word of God and be guided by the Holy Spirit and not doctrine. All the best, continue to give Jesus the first place in your life and you will not miss it.
well said.
Re: My Friends Want Me To Become Catholic. Your Thoughts. by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 15, 2012
Iykecollins:
It seems u have a problem with the word 'honour'. Let me ask u a few of this: When ur pastor stands up and u all stand in the church what is dat called, what of calling ur pastors wife 'mummy', preparing them special front seats in the church,composing special numbers using their names on their birthdays and likes. In as much as u say dat, does it mean we should dishonour our parents, elders and leaders; check d dictionary meaning of honour and don't wallow in ignorance. We catholics say we don't worship mary and if she has her way she will attest to u dat we don't worship her. Do u have a problem with dat?
Re: My Friends Want Me To Become Catholic. Your Thoughts. by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 15, 2012
Iykecollins:
my own school of thought on this honour tin is that we have earthly honour which is entirely different from d heavenly honour we give to GOD. These honours we give to pastors, parents, elderly ones, or important people are just earthly honours and is very normal, even d bible says honour ur parents so ur days may be long. Its not like we pray to them, or we make graven images of them and put them on a altar, bowing to them to intercede for us, just like you do to Mary. No! There's a striking difference..So don't u compare these two types of honour. The honour dat d bible talks about in dis phrase 'all honour be given unto God' is heavenly honour, and this means we shouldn't honour any oda heavenly being be it saint or not except God, for our God is a Jealous God, he would never share his glory and honour with anybody.
Fine its good to talk about d good deeds of these saint and rever them and maybe honour them as YOU so wish but not honouring them to d extent of praying to them, bowing in front of their images. No, dats taking it to the extreme! Infact that is worshiping!
Re: My Friends Want Me To Become Catholic. Your Thoughts. by psoto(f): 10:50am On Aug 15, 2012
booqee: my own school of thought on this honour tin is that we have earthly honour which is entirely different from d heavenly honour we give to GOD. These honours we give to pastors, parents, elderly ones, or important people are just earthly honours and is very normal, even d bible says honour ur parents so ur days may be long. Its not like we pray to them, or we make graven images of them and put them on a altar, bowing to them to intercede for us, just like you do to Mary. No! There's a striking difference..So don't u compare these two types of honour. The honour dat d bible talks about in dis phrase 'all honour be given unto God' is heavenly honour, and this means we shouldn't honour any oda heavenly being be it saint or not except God, for our God is a Jealous God, he would never share his glory and honour with anybody.
Fine its good to talk about d good deeds of these saint and rever them and maybe honour them as YOU so wish but not honouring them to d extent of praying to them, bowing in front of their images. No, dats taking it to the extreme! Infact that is worshiping!
Nobody preaches bowing τ̅☺ the images of saints or Mary. You can't see a church doing that. Its some people that decide τ̅☺ do their own things that way. It isn't general, so don't generalize it! Its a personal thing.
Re: My Friends Want Me To Become Catholic. Your Thoughts. by mko2005: 11:09am On Aug 15, 2012
@All,to end this whole thing,read Romans 14:1-23.You will get the answer to all.But as for the poster,you have to personaly study the word ask for the guidance of the holy spirit,HE will direct you.Winers is a worded church though big,but by the man of God's books,read them up then coming down here to drop a childish post wouldn't have come up.If the church is two big for you as a beginner,you will find it very difficult.Ask the lord to direct you he will.Pls do not sucom to pressure to do what you dnt know.
A for the Pentecostals and Roman Catholics,If you do anything outside d the bible,you will give account on the last day.Follow not the pastors,priests,bishops or pope but the word of God.Anything you dnt see in the bible or that which contradicts it,pls dnt do it.Some of us are catholics and pentecostals today becos we were born in it.Follow the word.For you who knows the word and dnt follow it,you also bring courses on your head.I pray the holy spirit helps us all.

1 Like

Re: My Friends Want Me To Become Catholic. Your Thoughts. by joe4christ(m): 11:12am On Aug 15, 2012
psoto:
Nobody preaches bowing τ̅☺ the images of saints or Mary. You can't see a church doing that. Its some people that decide τ̅☺ do their own things that way. It isn't general, so don't generalize it! Its a personal thing.

Just listen to yourself, are'nt u even ashamed? The word of the lord cannot be broken, God will never share his Glory with any man, you might choose to be adamant and not willing to learn cos u think u've known enough, and that's why God said in Hosea 4:6 that he has rejected many cos they rejected knowledge.
Lool up to jesus the author and finisher of our faith who himself is our all in all.
Re: My Friends Want Me To Become Catholic. Your Thoughts. by Bella3(f): 11:47am On Aug 15, 2012
akthedream: Are you telling me that a JEHOVA WITNESS can walk up to a CELESTIAL or catholic church to pray?..Pls be sincere.You have a stylish way of dodging question.You have started again o..And i ask again,what DENOMINATION do you belong to?
i am a protestant!
Re: My Friends Want Me To Become Catholic. Your Thoughts. by psoto(f): 12:48pm On Aug 15, 2012
joe4christ:

Just listen to yourself, are'nt u even ashamed? The word of the lord cannot be broken, God will never share his Glory with any man, you might choose to be adamant and not willing to learn cos u think u've known enough, and that's why God said in Hosea 4:6 that he has rejected many cos they rejected knowledge.
Lool up to jesus the author and finisher of our faith who himself is our all in all.
And why should I be ashamed of myself
I don't argue about churches, and mind you, I won't start now!
Re: My Friends Want Me To Become Catholic. Your Thoughts. by OILOFGLADNESS: 12:51pm On Aug 15, 2012
gst101: my friends want me to become catholic. I have been following them to their church recently and to be honest i like their style of worship. I have been studying their devotional 'the word among us' and its really insightful. Pope benedict xvi is another one i admire. His ability to handle pressure and his intellectual capacity has made me want to make him my role model. I attend winners at present and my people are anti catholic. So what do you think?

VERILY VERILY I SAID UNTO YOU EXCEPT A MAN IS BORN AGAIN HE CANT NOT SEE THE KINGDOM OF GOD.
EXCEPT A MAN IS BORN OF THE SPIRIT AND WATER HE CANT SEE THE KINGDOM OF GOD.
MY DEAR WHAT MATTERS IS A PERSONAL R/SHIP WITH GOD, NOT CEREMONY, AND FOR U TO ESTABLISH A PERSONAL R/SHIP WITH GOD YOU OUGHT TO MASTER YOUR BIBLE, AND MUST BE A MEMBER OF A BIBLE BELIEVING CHURCH THAT BELIEVE IN GOD THROUGH HIS SON JESUS AND NO OTHER, (JOHN 14:6)I AM THE WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE NO MAN COMMETRH UNTO YHE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH ME SAID OUR SAVIOUR JESUS. SO MY DEAR THE CHOIOCE IS YOURS TO MAKE.
Re: My Friends Want Me To Become Catholic. Your Thoughts. by psoto(f): 12:55pm On Aug 15, 2012
The most pitiable thing about all these is that people are not concerned about their own personal relationship with God but they're quick τ̅☺ criticise others. Christians who are quick τ̅☺ criticize others, especially agressively, should seat back and check their lives again. Your personal relationship with God is the most important. You call yourself a good Christian yet people can't associate the characteristics of one with you. Everyone should just weigh their lives and evaluate how well they've lived.
As ‎​♏v̶̲̥̅ Chaplain always said, "Live well so that you call die well".
I rest ‎​♏v̶̲̥̅ case.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2019 Hallelujah Challenge Set To Start On 4th Of February On Instagram Live / "Your Wife Must Eat First Before You Eat" - Prophetess Patience Obi To Men / Sometimes We Think There Will Be No More Nigeria But It Keeps Standing — Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.