Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,879 members, 7,813,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Kofi Annan Resigns As UN Envoy To Syria - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kofi Annan Resigns As UN Envoy To Syria (13281 Views)

US Warships Moves Into Red Sea Closer To Syria / PROFILE OF A UNIVERSAL LEADER – KOFI ANNAN / Kofi Annan Quits As Un-arab League Envoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kofi Annan Resigns As UN Envoy To Syria by Freiburger(m): 10:01pm On Aug 02, 2012
honeric01:

And the people America, Britain, France and Germany kills are not humans right? who's killed more people between America and China?
None of these countries you just mentioned has a clear death panalty sentense in ther legislature apart from that of China or maybe some parts of the US, that of the Us is still questionable. You just cant compare a nation that knows what it means to live with countries who are being ruled by leaders with gas brains.
Re: Kofi Annan Resigns As UN Envoy To Syria by Builder: 10:02pm On Aug 02, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^6

Isreal is never america, but america is isreal... isreal controls all americxna president, why do u think all them presidents to be have to appeal to AIPAC before the election or visit isreal for its approval
Re: Kofi Annan Resigns As UN Envoy To Syria by honeric01(m): 10:11pm On Aug 02, 2012
Freiburger:
None of these countries you just mentioned has a clear death panalty sentense in ther legislature apart from that of China or maybe some parts of the US, that of the Us is still questionable. You just cant compare a nation that knows what it means to live with countries who are being ruled by leaders with gas brains.

Even at that, i believe there are only few countries out there that are more proud of their country than China.
China gives death penalty not because they don't value life but because they prefer preserving sane citizens than the insane ones.
Re: Kofi Annan Resigns As UN Envoy To Syria by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 02, 2012
"Frustrated Kofi Annan Resigns as UN Envoy to Syria".

Welcome to the New world Order cool.
Re: Kofi Annan Resigns As UN Envoy To Syria by billyG(m): 10:18pm On Aug 02, 2012
shymmex:

I'm not underestimating America in a conventional warfare but Iranians won't fight the Americans with conventional warfare - they're the KINGS of asymmetric warfare. And once they close the strait of hormus; bomb all the oil fields in Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and Bahrain; launch about 200missiles on Tel Aviv; turn a couple of American aircraft carriers into scrap metals; and destroy a couple their bases in the Middle East - the USA will call for dialogue..

Iranians are super Nationalists and suicidal - these people would die for their country. They don't mind losing half of their population to protect their Persian history... They're PERSIANS not Arabs...

Go read about the Iraq vs Iran war - and how they won despite all the chemical weapons Saddam Hussein used on their soldiers with support from USA, UK, Saudi Arabia, ISrael etc.. They would have run over Baghdad, if not for those chemical weapons...

They're tough and highly intelligent people - and they have very strong military capabilities... They build their own submarines and missiles.. Iranians are tough people - if they were mugs, Israel and USA would've attacked them long time ago..
U 4get that Usa/Istrael are war strategies they hav dossiers on every country military capability & hav different cast iron combat strategy 4 each country dey knew each weak point,USA nuclear missile subS,aircraft-carriers,B52 bombers,F-16 raptor,Scud missiles,satellite guarded missiles,uss destroyers will make sure no iranian ships,subs leave the port or any Russian-made MIGs leave d grd.While Russian & china will just bark like a toothless Bull-Dogs it has happen b4 in Yugoslavia,iraq,afganistan,libya.
Re: Kofi Annan Resigns As UN Envoy To Syria by billyG(m): 10:18pm On Aug 02, 2012
shymmex:

I'm not underestimating America in a conventional warfare but Iranians won't fight the Americans with conventional warfare - they're the KINGS of asymmetric warfare. And once they close the strait of hormus; bomb all the oil fields in Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and Bahrain; launch about 200missiles on Tel Aviv; turn a couple of American aircraft carriers into scrap metals; and destroy a couple their bases in the Middle East - the USA will call for dialogue..

Iranians are super Nationalists and suicidal - these people would die for their country. They don't mind losing half of their population to protect their Persian history... They're PERSIANS not Arabs...

Go read about the Iraq vs Iran war - and how they won despite all the chemical weapons Saddam Hussein used on their soldiers with support from USA, UK, Saudi Arabia, ISrael etc.. They would have run over Baghdad, if not for those chemical weapons...

They're tough and highly intelligent people - and they have very strong military capabilities... They build their own submarines and missiles.. Iranians are tough people - if they were mugs, Israel and USA would've attacked them long time ago..
U 4get that Usa/Istrael are war strategies they hav dossiers on every country military capability & hav different cast iron combat strategy 4 each country dey knew each weak point,USA nuclear missile subS,aircraft-carriers,B52 bombers,F-16 raptor,Scud missiles,satellite guarded missiles,uss destroyers will make sure no iranian ships,subs leave the port or any Russian-made MIGs leave d grd.While Russian & china will just bark like a toothless Bull-Dogs it has happen b4 in Yugoslavia,iraq,afganistan,libya.
Re: Kofi Annan Resigns As UN Envoy To Syria by Freiburger(m): 10:18pm On Aug 02, 2012
Olodostein: "Frustrated Kofi Annan Resigns as UN Envoy to Syria".

Welcome to the New world Order cool.
But he took the right decision.
Re: Kofi Annan Resigns As UN Envoy To Syria by gramci: 10:21pm On Aug 02, 2012
honeric01:

I hope you still know Hezbollah and Hamas? i hope you know they also formed a govt even though they are seen as a terrorist group?

These groups never posed any direct treat to America. Besides you must understand that America's policy makers must have weighed the option supporting the rebels or otherwise. There is hardly an y option that doesn't come with its own challenge or setback.
Re: Kofi Annan Resigns As UN Envoy To Syria by Onyemola: 10:21pm On Aug 02, 2012
gramci:
I beg to disagree, America is helping to make the world a safer place.

America is helping to make the world safer by giving armunitions to rebels in Libya and Syria? Do you know how far armunitions used in Libya have gone after the war? Where do you think Boko Haram and other Terrorist groups in North Africa got their weapons? We would all know the implication of giving arms to every Tom & Jerry by the time terrorist start overthrowing Governments in Africa.
Re: Kofi Annan Resigns As UN Envoy To Syria by honeric01(m): 10:25pm On Aug 02, 2012
gramci:

These groups never posed any direct treat to America. Besides you must understand that America's policy makers must have weighed the option supporting the rebels or otherwise. There is hardly an y option that doesn't come with its own challenge or setback.

You didn't answer my question, my question actually is "do you know how they came into being?"
Re: Kofi Annan Resigns As UN Envoy To Syria by Freiburger(m): 10:26pm On Aug 02, 2012
Onyemola:

America is helping to make the world safer by giving armunitions to rebels in Libya and Syria? Do you know how far armunitions used in Libya have gone after the war? Where do you think Boko Haram and other Terrorist groups in North Africa got their weapons? We would all know the implication of giving arms to every Tom & Jerry by the time terrorist start overthrowing Governments in Africa.
Are you a Nigerian? can anyone rule Nigeria that long like Gaddafi and Assad did?
Re: Kofi Annan Resigns As UN Envoy To Syria by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 02, 2012
Builder: ^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^6

Isreal is never america, but america is isreal... isreal controls all americxna president, why do u think all them presidents to be have to appeal to AIPAC before the election or visit isreal for its approval

You are right fella. Jews are stark business men and after their own very Interest. They don't give a phuck about America. They control America.

David Axelrod : Obama's special Adviser is Jewish.

Rahm Emmanuel : Obama's former Chief of Staff is Jewish.

Larry Summers : Former Head of the Economic council or whatever and former Harvard President is Jewish.

David Plouffe : Obama's Campign Manager is Jewish.

Ben Bernanke : Federal Reserve Chairman is Jewish

Alan Grespan : Former Reserve Chairman is Jewish

Don't kid yourself. These God's Chosen people put Obama in there and control the US of A

Even the Mayor of Newyork is Jewish.

They control 60% of Congress and 40% of House.

Facebook uses some kind of software to read the minds of posters by what they post . Mark Zukerberg = Jewish

Google uses some kind of software to know what people are searching. Google guys = Jewish

Oracle Database has some info about you : Larry Elison = Jewish

And so on and so forth.

They control the banking industry, the media and Hollywood.

They plan America's destiny on a chalk board.

They are smart business guys cool cool. They can take on the world as God promised them cheesy.
Re: Kofi Annan Resigns As UN Envoy To Syria by proudlyafrican(m): 10:33pm On Aug 02, 2012
Annan`s resignation is good step in the right direction,i am happy people are beginning to see the truth of the conspiracy of the United States to keep the Arab and African countries in perpetual darkness by instigating unnecessary uprising...I am sure they are also the sponsors of Boko Haram to destabilize Nigeria as they predicted that Nigeria as an entity will seize to exist come 2015. Ever wondered why the President cannot face Boko Haram head on head and name their sponsors with all our secret service intelligence?
Re: Kofi Annan Resigns As UN Envoy To Syria by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 02, 2012
Freiburger:
But he took the right decision.

Of course, it is. I respect him. He is an honorable man.

But, why did he accept it in the first place? With all his experiences. He should have known how these people operated. They wanted to use him as a scape goat.

Anyways, He should rest and go play with his Grand kids and beautiful Swedish wife cool.

1 Like

Re: Kofi Annan Resigns As UN Envoy To Syria by billyG(m): 10:42pm On Aug 02, 2012
shymmex:

Re: Kofi Annan Resigns As UN Envoy To Syria by manny4life(m): 10:53pm On Aug 02, 2012
jude33084:

Even if Obama wins, H̲̅€ will still support Isreal. America is Isreal and Isreal is America cool

Obama HAS NOT publicly declared a support an attack on Iran, in fact he has opposed the idea and has asked that Israel be patient. Meanwhile, Romney clearly stated that he will support Israel on an attack against Iran.
Re: Kofi Annan Resigns As UN Envoy To Syria by Freiburger(m): 10:59pm On Aug 02, 2012
manny4life:

Obama HAS NOT publicly declared a support an attack on Iran, in fact he has opposed the idea and has asked that Israel be patient. Meanwhile, Romney clearly stated that he will support Israel on an attack against Iran.
That is what they call power, he can still decide if he want to, if he do that before the election, a secound term is guaranteeed, he is still searching for the best solution, i konw it is not an easy time for him at the moment.
Re: Kofi Annan Resigns As UN Envoy To Syria by Builder: 11:02pm On Aug 02, 2012
Go[quote author=Olodostein]

You are right fella. Jews are stark business men and after their own very Interest. They don't give a phuck about America. They control America.

David Axelrod : Obama's special Adviser is Jewish.

Rahm Emmanuel : Obama's former Chief of Staff is Jewish.

Larry Summers : Former Head of the Economic council or whatever and former Harvard President is Jewish.

David Plouffe : Obama's Campign Manager is Jewish.

Ben Bernanke : Federal Reserve Chairman is Jewish

Alan Grespan : Former Reserve Chairman is Jewish

Don't kid yourself. These God's Chosen people put Obama in there and control the US of A

Even the Mayor of Newyork is Jewish.

They control 60% of Congress and 40% of House.

Facebook uses some kind of software to read the minds of posters by what they post . Mark Zukerberg = Jewish

Google uses some kind of software to know what people are searching. Google guys = Jewish

Oracle Database has some info about you : Larry Elison = Jewish

And so on and so forth.

They control the banking industry, the media and Hollywood.

They plan America's destiny on a chalk board.

They are smart business guys cool cool. They can take on the world as God promised them cheesy.

[God's own people my A.rse, these jewish people are criminals of the hightest order.. Norman Frankenstein say that himself, Holocaust is a money making business, this used the holocaust that never happpened to rob the world blind because of the compensation germany, american and other western nations paid to this evil sods. If black people were to chase white for compensation about slavery and we were treated with kids glove like is done to the jews, i bet u blacks will be rich and fearful as well. If trully the jews are gods own childen then god must be a bastard /quote]
Re: Kofi Annan Resigns As UN Envoy To Syria by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 02, 2012
Builder: Go
Builder: Go

Bro you see, I don't wanna go into debate about the credibility of the Holocaust. I love history and I travel to see things myself not just from movies and documentaries.

If you had visited yad hashem, sobibor, stalingrad ; you may alter your view.

We know how cunny the jews can be but it shows how greatly they have learned from history unlike us.
Re: Kofi Annan Resigns As UN Envoy To Syria by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:35pm On Aug 02, 2012
manny4life:

I have watched your post, again, must every news change the price of garri in the market? SMH at most of you folks, since it did not change the price of garri, how about you walk away and don't EVER click on foreign news anymore....shioor angry angry angry
I wonder o my brother, he is talking as if e don get any news on nl wey don change de price of garri in the market

1 Like

Re: Kofi Annan Resigns As UN Envoy To Syria by Builder: 1:40am On Aug 03, 2012
[quote author=Olodostein]

Bro you see, I don't wanna go into debate about the credibility of the Holocaust. I love history and I travel to see things myself not just from movies and documentaries.

If you had visited[b] yad hashem, sobibor, stalingrad ; you may alter your view.[/b]

We know how cunny the jews can be but it shows how greatly they have learned from history unlike us.

[I dont think i have to visit another mans history to understand the holocaust lack credibiliy neither do i have to watch movies to convince myself about the myth behind the

holocaust, the slavery is the saddest crime to humanity out there,i rather spend my time knowing more about slave trade than the myth called hoolocuat. if

holocaust is soo real why are people imprisoned for denying it? why cant the western world let historian do and indepth research about the myth? David

Irvin,Norman Finkelstein amongst other have spoken out loud and clear for anyone with half a brain to understand that holocaust have no credibility whatsoever. If trully the holocaust happened, why are they treating the palestinian with so much venom and hatered, those FOC.kers are occupiers afterall. /quote]
Re: Kofi Annan Resigns As UN Envoy To Syria by DadaStephen1(m): 1:53am On Aug 03, 2012
Lordave: They wan kill the old man? Abeg make im retire jorr.
You see, I've always admired. Uncle Koffi and this latest move of his, makes me also admire his sense of judgement. Look my brother, the old Ghanian has analysed the whole thread of event and studied history and has remembered he is black and doesn't want to be 'CAUGHT UP IN THE MIDDLE'.
What was the outcome of BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa) during the World Bank President tussle? NIL
The war has been on for long, America is a Country being governed by the devil. That's what makes them the World Power and ofcourse there are some stubborn Countries that will always oppose them. But after much of these fiascos, nothing usually comes out. Therefore there's possibility for the LAST OUTBREAK.
The last War of the World that has been pre concieved for long and I'm just praying 'God please, not this timeK because the effect will be adverse.
We need to pray for peace and stop all these analyses.
Re: Kofi Annan Resigns As UN Envoy To Syria by Nobody: 2:45am On Aug 03, 2012
It's a complicated chess game and America appears to be winning at the moment. Both parties do not care for Syrians.

1. Syria is being weakened sufficiently such that in case of attack on Iran, no response from Syria.
2. The HezBallah (the party of God grin) is the only "credible" threat left against Israel.

Iran does not stand a chance against America firepower and the American massive military presence in the Middle East is not to protect America per say but her interests vaguely defined as Israel, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, UAE etc. In two weeks, US will finish Iran. But if the decision to occupy Iran is taken, US will be humiliated.

Back to Syria, it's now an all out civil war. The country will never remain the same again. The end point is a Syria that will never even constitute the minutest threat to Israel, that will not funnel weapons to Hamas and Hesballah.
Re: Kofi Annan Resigns As UN Envoy To Syria by Nobody: 3:38am On Aug 03, 2012
America the blood drunk and thirsty nation ravages the world one country at a time. A country that sends its deluded citizens to die allegedly fighting al-qaeda terrorists in Afghanistan yet arming, financing and training al-qaeda terrorists in Libya and now Syria. A country drenched in the blood of millions of innocents souls from Iraq to Afghanistan to Libya to Nicaragua to Vietnam to Yugoslavia and many countries too numerous to mention. A country that has waged war on more than 30 countries since world war 2 and overthrown too many governments to bother listing here and assassinated many leaders of sovereign nations. A country that is full of rank hypocrisy. A country that professes peace like a lamb yet acts and speaks like the dragon. A nation whose leaders are war criminals and mass murderers!

Like Imperial Rome, Your arrogance for unchallenged hegemony and and global domination and wars of conquest will cause your economic ruin and ultimate collapse. History beckons!!
Re: Kofi Annan Resigns As UN Envoy To Syria by Nobody: 3:49am On Aug 03, 2012
Kofi Annan and his white wife! Another slave doing the betting of his masters!

Re: Kofi Annan Resigns As UN Envoy To Syria by ocelot2006(m): 5:54am On Aug 03, 2012
gramci: He has no business remaining there since both parties have resolved to settle their differences through the barrel of the gun.

I just wish the opposition can get the necessary international support to capture Aleppo. That will hasten Assed's going the Gaddafi's way.

on the contrary, I see Assad surviving this one.
Re: Kofi Annan Resigns As UN Envoy To Syria by kelvinuche(m): 6:01am On Aug 03, 2012
who is this BAN....pls i wan kw if na my brodas accross
Re: Kofi Annan Resigns As UN Envoy To Syria by ocelot2006(m): 6:12am On Aug 03, 2012
billyG:

I suggest you read about the conflicts in the first 2 countries you mentioned. First of all, the Iranians won't fight conventionally. Why not ask the Americans about Iraq were Iranian Qud Force supplied insurgents with the training and weapons? And why don't you ask the Isrealis about the disastrous 2006 Lebanon War were a small but highly trained Hezbollah (funded and trained by Iran) practically shattered the myth of the IDF's invincibility? As we speak, Iranian IRCG Special Force Qud are on ground in Syria fighting against the rebels.

With respect to Kosovo, you forgot to mention that the US and NATO failed to stop the Russian VDV (Airborne) from taking over the airport there in the mid-90s. And how about South East Asia were the US Navy has failed to curb China's growing military influence?

Oh btw, the Russians just delivered more sophisticated Air Defense Systems and Attack Helicopters to Syria. How come the US couldn't stop them?
Re: Kofi Annan Resigns As UN Envoy To Syria by ossaisly(m): 6:35am On Aug 03, 2012
dasparrow:

Yes, I read that too. America always causing confusion and war in far away countries. One day, they will bite more than they can chew because when God's wrath comes upon them, they will regret the day they became a nation.
Even for the fact that I know US is always over acting in issues like this because of what they stand to gain,I feel Al saad needs to be forced out of the government. I have not seen a democratic president that is as inhuman as that useless president of syria. The assault is too much for the syrian people.
Re: Kofi Annan Resigns As UN Envoy To Syria by philip0906(m): 6:56am On Aug 03, 2012
hehehehe. . .@world news My Christ is coming soon. . . wink
Re: Kofi Annan Resigns As UN Envoy To Syria by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 03, 2012
A honest man who understands his job very well and know that is it time to quite when his paymasters are making his job difficult. Here in nigeria, they stay put even in the face of clear cut ineffectiveness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

China Hates Black People / Woman Sued Police For Shooting Her Dog 15 Times / Soldiers Didn't Burn BRT Buses In Lagos - Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.