Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,636 members, 7,958,919 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:22 AM

Young Girls Dating Married Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Girls Dating Married Men (3647 Views)

Why Do Single Ladies In Nigeria Prefer Dating Married Men? / "Dating Married Men... A Lady's Experience" / White Girls Dating Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Girls Dating Married Men by Josydaky(f): 8:42pm On Aug 02, 2012
4 girls were arguing, 3 of them insist that lagos and other state girls date married men, the other girl insist that it is scare in lagos but rampant in other state. I could not stop wondering at the arguement.
Re: Young Girls Dating Married Men by 2goodbobo(m): 9:15pm On Aug 02, 2012
4girls and not 4girl. Scarce and not scares.
Re: Young Girls Dating Married Men by slimyem: 9:18pm On Aug 02, 2012
Josydaky: 4 girl were arguing, 3 of them insist that lagos and other state girls date married men, the other girl insist that it is scares in lagos but rampant in other state. I could not stop wondering at the arguement.
what is this??

1 Like

Re: Young Girls Dating Married Men by Sijo01(f): 9:22pm On Aug 02, 2012
^it is a write up!

1 Like

Re: Young Girls Dating Married Men by acidtalk: 9:36pm On Aug 02, 2012
Josydaky: 4 girl were arguing, 3 of them insist that lagos and other state girls date married men, the other girl insist that it is scares in lagos but rampant in other state. I could not stop wondering at the arguement.

Madam, hmmmm!!! Okay let me just contribute make e no be say we dey fill too big to respond to your thread.

First and foremost is it the debate of which cities ladies date married men you want us to discuss or it is for us to go for or against the topic?

There is no data to specifically claim which cities have the highest number of married men having extra marital affairs but I am sure you know every good or bad activities (especially the bad) will always be centered in Densely populated cities I.e, Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcout and Kano. This is so because that is where a high volume of people are resident.

To answer if it is good or bad, It is so damn GOOD to date another woman's husband afterall that will make avenue to also share yours with some other single lady.
Re: Young Girls Dating Married Men by Josydaky(f): 10:10pm On Aug 02, 2012
2goodbobo: 4girls and not 4girl. Scarce and not scares.
thank you for the corrections.
Re: Young Girls Dating Married Men by slimyem: 10:11pm On Aug 02, 2012
Sijo01: ^it is a write up!
of what??
Re: Young Girls Dating Married Men by Josydaky(f): 10:15pm On Aug 02, 2012
The girl believe that ladies who date married men are common in other state but less in Lagos.
Re: Young Girls Dating Married Men by tellwisdom: 10:19pm On Aug 02, 2012
Josydaky: 4 girls were arguing, 3 of them insist that lagos and other state girls date married men, the other girl insist that it is scare in lagos but rampant in other state. I could not stop wondering at the arguement.

[url=http://][img]http:///gallery/d/199353-1/Tired-baby-fights-sleep.gif?[/img][/url]
Re: Young Girls Dating Married Men by Josydaky(f): 10:29pm On Aug 02, 2012
tellwisdom:

[url=http://][img]http:///gallery/d/199353-1/Tired-baby-fights-sleep.gif?[/img][/url]
why the picture?
Re: Young Girls Dating Married Men by NerdyPoet(m): 10:56pm On Aug 02, 2012
Josydaky: 4 girls were arguing, 3 of them insist that lagos and other state girls date married men, the other girl insist that it is scare in lagos but rampant in other state. I could not stop wondering at the arguement.
And i cant also help wondering at how 'dumb' an argument can be, is there any data to support this argument other than 'hearsays' and 'nollywood' ? You really do have 'dumb' friends... #noOffence
Re: Young Girls Dating Married Men by Josydaky(f): 8:09am On Aug 03, 2012
Nerdy_Poet:
And i cant also help wondering at how 'dumb' an argument can be, is there any data to support this argument other than 'hearsays' and 'nollywood' ? You really do have 'dumb' friends... #noOffence
I did not say that they are my friends.
Re: Young Girls Dating Married Men by freecocoa(f): 8:13am On Aug 03, 2012
Wtf?
Re: Young Girls Dating Married Men by nollywood20: 7:01pm On Dec 21, 2012
The following are the opinions of two beautiful under 27 Nigerian babies from Orikinla's Diary of the Memory Keeper.

I am against it, because what God has joined together, let no man put asunder.
But as a man or woman when you are married, you say bye bye to the singles world and stay focused with your family.
If a man respects and regards his wife, he will not be going our looking for what is not there

~ Loveth M, University of Lagos, December 21, 2012.

I don't blame girls dating married men. They do that to get what they want.
What annoys me is the married men who are not contented with their wives, thereby committing adultery.

~ Roseline P, Yaba College of Technology, Lagos, December 21, 2012.

(1) (Reply)

TOP Girls Romancelanders With Ashawo Shape By Man Of List / What Is So Special About Marriage Proposals. Has Any Lady Ever Said NO?? / How To Make A Girl Want You And Think Of You Sexually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.