Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Why Do Single Ladies In Nigeria Prefer Dating Married Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Single Ladies In Nigeria Prefer Dating Married Men? (2487 Views)

Message For Those Dating Married Men. / Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dating Guys Older Than Them To Guys In Their Age Group / Dating Married Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Single Ladies In Nigeria Prefer Dating Married Men? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 05, 2016
Why is this so? A lot of times in nigeria you notice young single ladies running after married.During this period now that Buhari has been president the number of single ladies dating married men has skyrocketed.Young single ladies these days wont let married men be.Some even beg married men to be taken as 3rd wives or 4th wives as this case may be.Other times if these married men use and dump them and they see they are getting old they now attend shiloh and other religious events begging God and the pastors for a husband.So why is it that nigerian single ladies love dating married men? What is it that the single men dont have that these married men have.Is it that they are more goodlooking or more experienced or could it be the age long thing known as money? Pls i am very curious to know.Lets discuss this.
Re: Why Do Single Ladies In Nigeria Prefer Dating Married Men? by iliyande(m): 1:39pm On Apr 05, 2016
shocked
Re: Why Do Single Ladies In Nigeria Prefer Dating Married Men? by Cutehector(m): 1:45pm On Apr 05, 2016
Dats so tru. I wore a ring to nysc camp.

Omo see toasters left right centre. shocked

1 Like

Re: Why Do Single Ladies In Nigeria Prefer Dating Married Men? by Cholls(m): 1:50pm On Apr 05, 2016
my brother the WHY! is not far fetched.......SUPPORT/SECURITY......They always assume a married man has it.
Re: Why Do Single Ladies In Nigeria Prefer Dating Married Men? by sinaj(f): 1:52pm On Apr 05, 2016
I guess it's because most married men are pot bellied

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Single Ladies In Nigeria Prefer Dating Married Men? by TheBossLadyK(f): 2:05pm On Apr 05, 2016
For financial support and them no too get problem like the young boys, nobody should quote me just my view OK.
Re: Why Do Single Ladies In Nigeria Prefer Dating Married Men? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 05, 2016
Cholls:
my brother the WHY! is not far fetched.......SUPPORT/SECURITY......They always assume a married man has it.
When u say SUPPORT/SECURITY u mean as to the man dropping his monentary contribution to the woman right? So its about money abi? Ok i just asked my neighbour who has numerious marriedmen as her manfriends.She says the reason she prefers married men is not really about the money but because they are able to take care of her needs.I asked her what are the needs she was talking about but she wont say anything.
Re: Why Do Single Ladies In Nigeria Prefer Dating Married Men? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 05, 2016
sinaj:
I guess it's because most married men are pot bellied
So u prefer a potbellied man to a man with washboard arbs? Very interesting.So how are u able to engage in a missionary position with a man with a fat tummy? Wont his big tummy crush the life out of u?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Single Ladies In Nigeria Prefer Dating Married Men? by layla129(f): 2:14pm On Apr 05, 2016
I don't know why adding "SOME, MOST" to topics is so hard for people on here. Not all Nigerian ladies like to date married men...i don't. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Single Ladies In Nigeria Prefer Dating Married Men? by Cholls(m): 2:20pm On Apr 05, 2016
swallu:
When u say SUPPORT/SECURITY u mean as to the man dropping his monentary contribution to the woman right? So its about money abi? Ok i just asked my neighbour who has numerious marriedmen as her manfriends.She says the reason she prefers married men is not really about the money but because they are able to take care of her needs.I asked her what are the needs she was talking about but she wont say anything.
My brother ehen!

You see, they are attracted to what you have or think you do.

From a better social position, to a better social life, to more properties to better control of yourself.

Given this same conditions in a guy their age, you wouldnt have that easy.
Re: Why Do Single Ladies In Nigeria Prefer Dating Married Men? by ettaetta(m): 2:27pm On Apr 05, 2016
Where are the ladies? Come and answer this.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Single Ladies In Nigeria Prefer Dating Married Men? by tosyne2much(m): 2:50pm On Apr 05, 2016
I have also been pondering over this for a long time cool
Re: Why Do Single Ladies In Nigeria Prefer Dating Married Men? by bqlekan(m): 2:56pm On Apr 05, 2016
Says who?
Re: Why Do Single Ladies In Nigeria Prefer Dating Married Men? by sinaj(f): 3:02pm On Apr 05, 2016
swallu:
So u prefer a potbellied man to a man with washboard arbs? Very interesting.So how are u able to engage in a missionary position with a man with a fat tummy? Wont his big tummy crush the life out of u?
m married o! undecided
Re: Why Do Single Ladies In Nigeria Prefer Dating Married Men? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 05, 2016
sinaj:
m married o! undecided
so if a young single undergraduate starts hitting on your husband will you fight her back or leave it in God's hands? I know many young female students who sleep around with married university lecturers.Its like a norm in the ivory towers.
Re: Why Do Single Ladies In Nigeria Prefer Dating Married Men? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 05, 2016
Cholls:
My brother ehen!

You see, they are attracted to what you have or think you do.

From a better social position, to a better social life, to more properties to better control of yourself.

Given this same conditions in a guy their age, you wouldnt have that easy.
Ok a number of single gals who date married men i have talked to says its not about the money.They say there is something about a married man with kids that keep them attracted to him.I have asked what is that thing attracts them but they keep mum about.Though i notice the married men such ladies hang around with are the ones who are financially well off.You wont see a single gal dating a broke poor married hausa gate man or a poor police corporal with 15 children.Its always the married men who are bank managers,an executive staff in NNPC or a rich Alhaji with 15 oil tankers.So bro maybe u have a point there.
Re: Why Do Single Ladies In Nigeria Prefer Dating Married Men? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 05, 2016
ettaetta:
Where are the ladies? Come and answer this.
yea i also was hoping that the ladies who run after married men would come in here and discuss with us and give the reasons why the prefer married men over bachelors.
Re: Why Do Single Ladies In Nigeria Prefer Dating Married Men? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 05, 2016
layla129:
I don't know why adding "SOME, MOST" to topics is so hard for people on here. Not all Nigerian ladies like to date married men...i don't. undecided
So u mean to tell me that married men dont hoot their car horns at u when you wiggling your bum bum down the road in that bum short of yours?
Re: Why Do Single Ladies In Nigeria Prefer Dating Married Men? by layla129(f): 4:20pm On Apr 05, 2016
swallu:
So u mean to tell me that married men dont hoot their car horns at u when you wiggling your bum bum down the road in that bum short of yours?

What if they do? Is that enough reason to date them? Lol
Re: Why Do Single Ladies In Nigeria Prefer Dating Married Men? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 05, 2016
Op, dnt yhu noe dat d forbidden fruits are d sweetest?? wink
Re: Why Do Single Ladies In Nigeria Prefer Dating Married Men? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 05, 2016
layla129:

What if they do? Is that enough reason to date them? Lol
what of if the car hooting at u is a 1931 model volkswagen beetle.
Re: Why Do Single Ladies In Nigeria Prefer Dating Married Men? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 05, 2016
Jayooluwa:
Op, dnt yhu noe dat d forbidden fruits are d sweetest?? wink
ok noted
Re: Why Do Single Ladies In Nigeria Prefer Dating Married Men? by Maxi112: 5:00pm On Apr 05, 2016
cause the married men can offer what some lazy and stupid single men can not offer....
Re: Why Do Single Ladies In Nigeria Prefer Dating Married Men? by joshuamoses101(m): 5:10pm On Apr 05, 2016
sinaj:
m married o! undecided
shocked u mean u nd cutehector has finally done it..m xo happy 4 u grin
Re: Why Do Single Ladies In Nigeria Prefer Dating Married Men? by Cutehector(m): 5:11pm On Apr 05, 2016
joshuamoses101:
shocked u mean u nd cutehector has finally done it..m xo happy 4 u grin
undecided sinaj is my sister in the Lord pls.
Re: Why Do Single Ladies In Nigeria Prefer Dating Married Men? by joshuamoses101(m): 5:25pm On Apr 05, 2016
Cutehector:
undecided sinaj is my sister in the Lord pls.
all those backyard bro nd sis in d lord
Re: Why Do Single Ladies In Nigeria Prefer Dating Married Men? by Cutehector(m): 5:26pm On Apr 05, 2016
joshuamoses101:
all those backyard bro nd sis in d lord
backyard ke.. do u trust ur pastor?
Re: Why Do Single Ladies In Nigeria Prefer Dating Married Men? by joshuamoses101(m): 5:30pm On Apr 05, 2016
Cutehector:
backyard ke.. do u trust ur pastor?
of course na,but i no trust u nd sinaj
Re: Why Do Single Ladies In Nigeria Prefer Dating Married Men? by Cutehector(m): 5:33pm On Apr 05, 2016
joshuamoses101:
of course na,but i no trust u nd sinaj
u r living in darkness brother... enter the light.
Re: Why Do Single Ladies In Nigeria Prefer Dating Married Men? by ZeeAfrica(f): 5:39pm On Apr 05, 2016
Not true oo, married men r disgusting,
Re: Why Do Single Ladies In Nigeria Prefer Dating Married Men? by joshuamoses101(m): 5:48pm On Apr 05, 2016
Cutehector:
hehehe this world is darkness my friend and m its light
Re: Why Do Single Ladies In Nigeria Prefer Dating Married Men? by sinaj(f): 8:08pm On Apr 05, 2016
Cutehector:
for diz fuel scarcity grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Signs You’re Dealing With A Sex Addict / Making Out With Messi Felt Like "Having Sex With A Dead Body" - Model Xoana Gonz / 6 Of The Funniest Sign Boards You’d Ever See In Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.