Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! (26549 Views)

Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News / No Action From Shell, Nigeria On Ogoniland Pollution Report – Amnesty / Shell Accepts Responsibility For Oil Spills In Ogoniland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by jaybee(f): 3:15pm On Aug 03, 2012
bayooooooo: lol. What a joke!

compare this declaration with Boko haram declaration. which makes any sense sense?

1 Like

Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by Rhino5dm: 3:17pm On Aug 03, 2012
You always come back more confused. Are you afraid to tell us your plans of claiming Eleme?

By the way, how is the shrink? shocked

Dede1:

It is Yoruba land because what I am smoking is super strong, olodo.
Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by jaybee(f): 3:22pm On Aug 03, 2012
gboss4sure: Long live ogoni land, long live Biafra nigeria. Keeping the dream alive and real is a task that must be done not keeping nigeria one

Sorry sir; Nigeria is the only mate of Ogoni here (at least on NL). dont mention Biafra unless and until the have develop the liver to declare their own independence and stand by it.

2 Likes

Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 03, 2012
OmoLisabi: ibos are thief?

And yet you fooolish yorubas prefer to live with thieves

1 Like

Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 03, 2012
Nice one, Ogonis. Good to see most people being supportive. Of course, unsurprisingly, the usual parasites are asking for the Army and GEJ to use force- not likely to happen though. Thankfully, we don't have a bloodthirsty Northerner in power, so likely no force will be used against the good people of Ogoniland who have every right to govern themselves. I see a long drawn legal battle happening, with Biafra being declared in between. No running away from true federalism it seems.
Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by jaybee(f): 3:27pm On Aug 03, 2012
akereconfi: SITUATION REPORT.....yesterday was declared a HOLIDAY market wasn't opened. Crowds took the street of d capaital of Ogoni..BORI celebrating. U need to see the harmony. Long Live Ogoni.....in memory of Ken Beeson Saro Wiwa.

pictures please, we need a link to the audio clip of that declaration. if it is true.
Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by Dede1(m): 3:30pm On Aug 03, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
You always come back more confused. Are you afraid to tell us your plans of claiming Eleme?

By the way, how is the shrink? shocked

I guess an endemic Yoruba ass-swipe is now an expert on Ogoni land. Any person from Eleme will tell a used douche bag such as you that he or she is not Ogoni, agbaya.
Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 03, 2012
alj harem: we in the west/north wish una goodluck. wink

smiley

And its time you ppl should marry each other and leave those who does not like u cool
Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by jaybee(f): 3:35pm On Aug 03, 2012
Beaf:

That is exactly how it should be. cool
We are now a civilised country. If you want the Ogoni's back, then convince them about what you can contribute to them feeling any belonging.
All Nigeria wants is their oil while saying, "phuck those minority people."

Perhaps, the rest of the SE/SS will begin reacting more strongly.

Lol. where have they gone? foolish comment.

2 Likes

Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by Rhino5dm: 3:48pm On Aug 03, 2012
For the last time, answer this small poser. Is [b]Eleme [/b]part of Ibo land or not?

Your petty taradiddles won't stop me from demanding for answers!

Dede1:

I guess an endemic Yoruba ass-swipe is now an expert on Ogoni land. Any person from Eleme will tell a used douche bag such as you that he or she is not Ogoni, agbaya.
Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 03, 2012
Dede1 is off his rockers again lol
Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by Dede1(m): 3:58pm On Aug 03, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
For the last time, answer this small poser. Is [b]Eleme [/b]part of Ibo land or not?

Even in your weirdest daydreams, do you remotely insinuate I shall oblige to the call which makes a dunce such as you wiser?
Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by Dede1(m): 4:00pm On Aug 03, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Dede1 is off his rockers again lol

Ekiti Ikebe, your oko has not retired to a rocker yet.
Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by dayokanu(m): 4:05pm On Aug 03, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:
They would soon be hanged like their treacherous "double mouthed" brother Sarowiwa grin grin grin grin. Igbos had better turn away from this ogoni snakes

Ogonis are not cowards like your people.

Saro Wiwa chose to die for what he believed while your leader fled to Abidjan in the heat of war

3 Likes

Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by bashr8: 4:11pm On Aug 03, 2012
dayokanu:

Saro Wiwa chose to die for what he believed while your leader fled to Abidjan in the heat of war
as long as they stop giving you food stamps i agree with you.

2 Likes

Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by Rhino5dm: 4:15pm On Aug 03, 2012
Dede1:

Even in your weirdest daydreams, do you remotely insinuate I shall oblige to the call which makes a dunce such as you wiser?

^

Dede1, this is what I requested from you below, stop making yourelf look st**pid. I am trying not to come hard on you, don't push your luck grandpa!!!

Rhino.5dm:

Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by Dede1(m): 4:15pm On Aug 03, 2012
dayokanu:

I am sure you do not understand the differences between cowards and braves. Anyway, I should not waste my precious time on a dullard who thinks a disgraced army divisional commander is a war hero.
Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by ak47mann(m): 4:16pm On Aug 03, 2012
dayokanu:

but yoruba people like to drink poison which they emulated from their mentor awoloko.....

1 Like

Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by kabba7(m): 4:17pm On Aug 03, 2012
Is that a flag or the cloth being used by Ghanians to bury the late president Attah Mills.
My advice to those Posting these sedetiou documents,Better hurry up and begin to deny this before its too late for yOu
Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by Dede1(m): 4:19pm On Aug 03, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

^

Dede1, this is what I requested from you below, stop making yourelf look st**pid. I am trying not to come hard on you, don't push your luck grandpa!!!

Sikoru, you are really a loudmouthed ninny.
Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by 1800bc(f): 4:21pm On Aug 03, 2012
bayooooooo: lol. What a joke!

It's not a small joke o!
Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by DANILSA(m): 4:24pm On Aug 03, 2012
writeraccess: PAYPAL SECRET DEMYSTIFIED!!!
I WILL HELP YOU OPEN AND VERIFY A US PAYPAL ACCOUNT IN 24 HOURS, AND I WILL SEND YOU A MANUALTO SHOW YOU HOW TO ACCESS IT AND USE A PAYMENT COMPANY HERE IN NIGERIA TO COLLECT YOUR MONEY IN 3 HOURS!!!!! DON’T BELIEVE ME? READ ON!!
Many methods have been conjured by various so-called Nigerian gurus to decode a working method to use in order to open and verify a Paypal account but so many have flopped up. This is because Paypal is too strict when it comes to tricking them.

Yes, we all know that our country is one of the banned African countries and Paypal is not even ready to consider us. Many websites that offer Paypal as a means of payment are also joining the race. Most of them are banning Nigeria and most don’t even accept Nigeria from the onset. Should we fold our arms and let our brothers and sisters suffer for the sins they don’t actually commit? Why lose a client simply because you don’t have a PayPal account.
After 3 nights of sleepless research, I BROKE THE CODE!!! I got myself a paypal account, and I’ve been helping so many others also….. AS YOU KNOW? NO SERVICE IS FREE… ALL I JUST DEMAND FROM YOU IS A TOKEN. THAT YOU CAN USE TO BUY YOURSELF A PAIR OF TROUSERS…..
IT’S JUST 4,000 NAIRA! YES 4K! VERY SIMPLE… I HAVE PROOF, AND IF YOU WANT ME TO SEND THE SCREENSHOT OF MY PAYPAL, I WILL GLADLY DO IT….. YOU CAN SEND YOUR PAYMENT TO THIS ACCOUNT. BUT NOTE, BEFORE YOU SEND THE PAYMENT ENSURE YOU CALL ME SO I KNOW YOU WANT TO MAKE AN ORDER. OK? THEN LET’S KEEP THE BALL ROLLING!!!
PHONE NUMBER:- 08101900612
BANK NAME:- FIN BANK.
ACCOUNT NUMBER:- 1001763203
ACCOUNT NAME:- DANIEL ADETUNJI…

Remember, this offer is just for 100 people and after that, I WILL INCREASE IN LESS THAN TWO WEEKS. IF YOU WANT TO MAKE A DECISION, DOES IT NOW!!
THIS IS REAL!!!!! I DON’T GIVE FAKE REPORTS….. GOD BLESS YOU.

Am interested in this stuff, scratch me MTN 1500 so I can call u let's talk. pls it's urgent. email it.
Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by dayokanu(m): 4:24pm On Aug 03, 2012
Dede1:

I am sure you do not understand the differences between cowards and braves. Anyway, I should not waste my precious time on a dullard who thinks a disgraced army divisional commander is a war hero.

A brave man is one who fought and died for what he believes in.

A coward is one who ties wrapper and flees to Abidjan

Even his deputy Effiong was ashamed of the man Ojuku
Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by dayokanu(m): 4:27pm On Aug 03, 2012
ak47mann: but yoruba people like to drink poison which they emulated from their mentor awoloko.....

Several leaders have commited suicides rather than flee like pusssies

Find out about The German war generals or the japanese Generals during World war.

Tell us of a warlord who fled dressed like a woman aside Ikeeba Ojuku the cradle robber
Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by Chyz2: 4:30pm On Aug 03, 2012
Dede1:

Bros. it was at Eleme that then Minister Dr. Tam David-West was refused welcome homage during his tour of the Rivers State seeking a site for Petro-Chemical Plant because David-West was allegedly termed an Igbo hater. It was only when the minister informed the community leaders that he was part of Igbo since his grandmother and mother were Igbo and one can not hate oneself that the minister was allowed to sit and share kolanuts with them.

I think you may be getting it confused with Elele. An LGA does not mean that every group under that LGA is one ethnic group,but, Eleme as a clan/group is Ogoni. They have nothing to do with Igbo. Sure there may be some mixing that may have gone on but they are not Igbo in anyway.
Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by Chyz2: 4:31pm On Aug 03, 2012
dayokanu:

My people are cowards how?
Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by Dede1(m): 4:34pm On Aug 03, 2012
Chyz*:

I think you may be getting it confused with Elele. An LGA does not mean that every group under that LGA is one ethnic group,but, Eleme as a clan/group is Ogoni. They have nothing to do with Igbo. Sure there may be some mixing that may have gone on but they are not Igbo in anyway.

I was born and raised within the close vicinity of areas in discuss. Eleme is not Ogoni land. An Eleme person considers it an insult to call him or her an Ogoni. I suggest you dust off certain historical books.
Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by NAJALYN: 4:36pm On Aug 03, 2012
@bashr8, you refered to me as 'silly barbarian.' Its unfortunate. Know that when one points accusing finger at someone the remaining four are pointing at him/her. You are congratulating the Ogoni people for declaring independence. You were probably not born during the nigeria/biafran war, hence you are in support of the Ogoni's. God will intervene and avert anymore wars.
Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by dayokanu(m): 4:38pm On Aug 03, 2012
Chyz*:

My people are cowards how?

I reponded to the below user who was trying to trashtalk the Ogonis who are known to be brave people unlike his own Pusssy warlord who fled to Abidjan

Mr.chippychappy:
They would soon be hanged like their treacherous "double mouthed" brother Sarowiwa grin grin grin grin. Igbos had better turn away from this ogoni snakes
Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by bashr8: 4:43pm On Aug 03, 2012
NAJALYN: @bashr8, you refered to me as 'silly barbarian.' Its unfortunate. Know that when one points accusing finger at someone the remaining four are pointing at him/her. You are congratulating the Ogoni people for declaring independence. You were probably not born during the nigeria/biafran war, hence you are in support of the Ogoni's. God will intervene and avert anymore wars.
if the first thing that came to your mind is war or sending federal troops there then your indeed a babarians because federal troops dont go to sip tea when they are dispatched , even if your against it there are more humane ways to show it like an SNC alternative. the truth is that anybody that thinks a group of people dont deserve freedom is a babarian.

2 Likes

Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by Rhino5dm: 4:48pm On Aug 03, 2012
Dede1 is getting too old. pardon his ignorance, as it was as result of the cheap grass he is smoking.

Chyz*:

^
sensible post!
Re: Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! by bashr8: 4:50pm On Aug 03, 2012
Dede1:

I was born and raised within the close vicinity of areas in discuss. Eleme is not Ogoni land. An Eleme person considers it an insult to call him or her an Ogoni. I suggest you dust off certain historical books.
eleme is mostly ogoni ,dont confuse it with elele unless your refering to residents. anyway no matter what they are they are not considered part of igbo speaking rivers state so it is not our buisness who they are.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Buhari Shuns Lagos Visit, But Hosts Ogun Governor At The Villa / EU Parliamentarians Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Others- Thisday / 87-Year-Old Senator Cyrus Nunieh Defends His Wedding To Rosemary Ijeoma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.