Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,676 members, 7,844,225 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Herdsmen Arrested With Sub-machine Guns In Nasarawa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Arrested With Sub-machine Guns In Nasarawa (13165 Views)

The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) / Top Ten Most Powerful Guns In The World / Jonathan Leads In Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Arrested With Sub-machine Guns In Nasarawa by barryj1: 5:07pm On Aug 03, 2012
Useless set of fool, somtimes i wonder hw peacefull earth would hav been witout dis bastards, iran, iraq, syria, afghan, all muslim comunities in d world love terror aka jihad, islam is a religion of 100% terror, every day breeding blood thirsty vampires, and they say they are fasting, High ranking hypocrites, decieving who?
Re: Herdsmen Arrested With Sub-machine Guns In Nasarawa by pembisco(m): 5:10pm On Aug 03, 2012
Singalex:
My man tanks 4 dis ok!!,all dis film ppl dey watch nowadays dey mek dem feel naija nd yankee na d same wen it cms 2 human right.try Bleep up wit nigerian police nd see d kind beaten dey go gv U̶̲̥̅̊ .
expereance is d best teacher! Dts wt i see in u
Re: Herdsmen Arrested With Sub-machine Guns In Nasarawa by ashson: 5:11pm On Aug 03, 2012
Where did they mention dat dos herdsmen are muslims or members of any group. when eva a crime is commited in d north, u ppl wl start yelling against islam. dont christians commit crimes? or are they all living by the teachings of christianity? being a muslim or a christian doesnt make anybody a good samaritan. d most high class crimes commit in d world are by d non muslims. you guyz should go and learn d teachings of islam in the holy qur,an, then come start talking.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Arrested With Sub-machine Guns In Nasarawa by iyanda146: 5:18pm On Aug 03, 2012
adami48: Useless set of fool, somtimes i wonder hw peacefull earth would hav been witout dis bastards, iran, iraq, syria, afghan, all muslim comunities in d world love terror aka jihad, islam is a religion of 100% terror, every day breeding blood thirsty vampires, and they say they are fasting, High ranking hypocrites, decieving who?
God will judge you

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Arrested With Sub-machine Guns In Nasarawa by aribisala0(m): 5:20pm On Aug 03, 2012
This scheme is ill-conceived.The percentage of derivation fund to the state governments should be increased and let them manage it how they see fit.
FG should relate to everyone equally.
Re: Herdsmen Arrested With Sub-machine Guns In Nasarawa by Basics007: 5:30pm On Aug 03, 2012
Anyone who travels frequently on the Lokoja-Okene highway knows it these son of beasts that are always robbing both private and commercial vehicles on that road. Infact they even wear military fatigues on some occasions
Re: Herdsmen Arrested With Sub-machine Guns In Nasarawa by lacasa: 5:41pm On Aug 03, 2012
Billyonaire: Sorry that my fellow Nairalanders call you Northern muslim names, kpele...... But why dont you people use Arabic to tell the Boko Haram people that killing is against Islam, I say so cos kidnappers in the N'Delta, and the Armed robbers at PH dont use the Bible, but Boko Haram uses Koran to murder people.

i will do †ђat wen u speak in tongues ϯo warn Ūя̲̅ pastors ϯo stop raping young BOYS n girls in d church n in soceity.

Anϑ fσr Ūя̲̅ info. 90% of BH bombers r christians, ​ so​ u αve more persuading ϯo do wink

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Arrested With Sub-machine Guns In Nasarawa by DANILSA(m): 5:52pm On Aug 03, 2012
slimdiggi: They want to use the guns to slaughter cows
for hunting rats ; grin;DD
Re: Herdsmen Arrested With Sub-machine Guns In Nasarawa by lacasa: 5:52pm On Aug 03, 2012
barry j: Useless set of fool, somtimes i wonder hw peacefull earth would hav been witout dis bastards, iran, iraq, syria, afghan, all muslim comunities in d world love terror aka jihad, islam is a religion of 100% terror, every day breeding blood thirsty vampires, and they say they are fasting, High ranking hypocrites, decieving who?

But Ђδω come,

The USA is the no.1 killer of nations in the hiistory of God's own earth.

Germany is the world's leader in ethnic/racial genocide wen Hitler murdered over 30million jews in this world plus instigating World War 2, where millions of civilians/soldiers died in this world.

Coming bak ϯo Nigeria, Ojukwu holds the record fσr being the cause of the civil war which led ϯo over 3 million nigerians lost in the needless war

​ so​, go thru Ūя̲̅ history n see †ђat christian nations r the record holders in blood-spilling, genocides, ethnic cleansing, n selfish prone wars. CHRISTIANS NOT MUSLIMS grin

​ so​ let me Quote u n correct u-

"CHRISTIANS r the Useless set of fools, somtimes i wonder hw peacefull earth would hav been witout dis bastards,"

grin grin
Re: Herdsmen Arrested With Sub-machine Guns In Nasarawa by chii8(f): 5:59pm On Aug 03, 2012
9ja really needs serious prayers,dis is nt any religious doing,dey only want 2 instigate war in our dear country
Re: Herdsmen Arrested With Sub-machine Guns In Nasarawa by chii8(f): 6:05pm On Aug 03, 2012
lacasa:

But Ђδω come,

The USA is the no.1 killer of nations in the hiistory of God's own earth.

Germany is the world's leader in ethnic/racial genocide wen Hitler murdered over 30million jews in this world plus instigating World War 2, where millions of civilians/soldiers died in this world.

Coming bak ϯo Nigeria, Ojukwu holds the record fσr being the cause of the civil war which led ϯo over 3 million nigerians lost in the needless war

​ so​, go thru Ūя̲̅ history n see †ђat christian nations r the record holders in blood-spilling, genocides, ethnic cleansing, n selfish prone wars. CHRISTIANS NOT MUSLIMS grin

​ so​ let me Quote u n correct u-

"CHRISTIANS r the Useless set of fools, somtimes i wonder hw peacefull earth would hav been witout dis bastards,"

grin grin
my dear bin a xtain is one thing but bin a born again xtain is anoda thing,those names ur using 2 confuse urself r neva born again xtain,Christ came 2 d world wt peace n left wt so much peace n luv,let me repeat myseif again,ds war is only political
Re: Herdsmen Arrested With Sub-machine Guns In Nasarawa by lacasa: 6:08pm On Aug 03, 2012
chii8: my dear bin a xtain is one thing but bin a born again xtain is anoda thing,those names ur using 2 confuse r neva bore again xtain,Christ came 2 d world wt peace n left wt so much peace n luv,let me repeat myseif again,ds war is only political

i кησω, bt i'm replying the ones who started insulting Islam fσr no reason.

After, we told them ϯo stop it but they kept goin on n on enjoying it
Re: Herdsmen Arrested With Sub-machine Guns In Nasarawa by Mekanze: 6:16pm On Aug 03, 2012
Religion of peace mine foot. Ndi ojooor
Re: Herdsmen Arrested With Sub-machine Guns In Nasarawa by Vicmareal: 6:44pm On Aug 03, 2012
The bible is complete...in d end d time tribulation will arise: muderers, falsehood apologist,haters, vengful,liars,slothful, etc dey will kill en slaughter thinkin dat in doin so dey'l please God. But d foundation of God stands sure GOD KNOWS HIS OWN and let he dat calls d Almighty depart from iniquity.
Re: Herdsmen Arrested With Sub-machine Guns In Nasarawa by lafuria1(m): 6:52pm On Aug 03, 2012
Hypocrites having a filled day. How did mend get the weapons they use for their militancy? The armed robberies in west, how the those bast.ards get a hand on the guns they use? We have large number of illegal weapons in nigeria. What makes the fulanis diff. Below is CAN soldier.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Arrested With Sub-machine Guns In Nasarawa by mrperfect(m): 7:02pm On Aug 03, 2012
Why this is the kind of story we read and hear these days.
Re: Herdsmen Arrested With Sub-machine Guns In Nasarawa by lacasa: 7:28pm On Aug 03, 2012
la furia: Hypocrites having a filled day. How did mend get the weapons they use for their militancy? The armed robberies in west, how the those bast.ards get a hand on the guns they use? We have large number of illegal weapons in nigeria. What makes the fulanis diff. Below is CAN soldier.

Soldiers of Satan
Re: Herdsmen Arrested With Sub-machine Guns In Nasarawa by lorddannie: 7:30pm On Aug 03, 2012
ashson: Where did they mention dat dos herdsmen are muslims or members of any group. when eva a crime is commited in d north, u ppl wl start yelling against islam. dont christians commit crimes? or are they all living by the teachings of christianity? being a muslim or a christian doesnt make anybody a good samaritan. d most high class crimes commit in d world are by d non muslims. you guyz should go and learn d teachings of islam in the holy qur,an, then come start talking.
Re: Herdsmen Arrested With Sub-machine Guns In Nasarawa by lorddannie: 7:41pm On Aug 03, 2012
ashson: Where did they mention dat dos herdsmen are muslims or members of any group. when eva a crime is commited in d north, u ppl wl start yelling against islam. dont christians commit crimes? or are they all living by the teachings of christianity? being a muslim or a christian doesnt make anybody a good samaritan. d most high class crimes commit in d world are by d non muslims. you guyz should go and learn d teachings of islam in the holy qur,an, then come start talking.
what teachings are you talking about? is dat of 72 vvirgi.nal awaiting heavenly bleep/ing before the god or suide bombings, or genocide or 'peace' in islamic countries or proliferation of weapons of mass destruction or unproked killings of innocent people and mass destruction of propeties or jih.ad/ or poli-religion sentiments or permission to bleep ones cousins or random divorce. gademn!
Re: Herdsmen Arrested With Sub-machine Guns In Nasarawa by PaulJohn1: 7:42pm On Aug 03, 2012
barry j: Useless set of fool, somtimes i wonder hw peacefull earth would hav been witout dis bastards, iran, iraq, syria, afghan, all muslim comunities in d world love terror aka jihad, islam is a religion of 100% terror, every day breeding blood thirsty vampires, and they say they are fasting, High ranking hypocrites, decieving who?

You're close to been very correct. But I wonder how the Yoruba Muslims do theirs that they don't have problems with the Yoruba Christians. And not that they're the minority, but like Half of the Yoruba and the other half are christians. Is it that the Quran they read is different from other Muslims in the world or it's just their culture undecided

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Arrested With Sub-machine Guns In Nasarawa by omenziate(m): 7:43pm On Aug 03, 2012
Hmmmm, hausa/fulani and islam, a plague to Nigeria.
Re: Herdsmen Arrested With Sub-machine Guns In Nasarawa by jude33084(m): 7:44pm On Aug 03, 2012
ebamma: this 77 virgins hunters them no dey rest

I hear say Osama Bin Ladin don disvirgin all of them finish grin

They will be disappointed when they get there cool
Re: Herdsmen Arrested With Sub-machine Guns In Nasarawa by fortyfeet(m): 7:46pm On Aug 03, 2012
lacasa: Wen fulani or a nigerian from northern origin breaks the law, Northerners n Islam r cursed on Nairaland wtout any caution.

But, wen a southerner is found commiting the same offence we muslims n northerners dnt abuse christianity nor do we turn it into a tribal war angry

Guess we should throw off the restraints n join in the free fσr all on this issue, since dats wat we r here fσr.

Let the tribal/religious bashing begin cool
if it is not in you, it is not in you.
Re: Herdsmen Arrested With Sub-machine Guns In Nasarawa by jude33084(m): 7:53pm On Aug 03, 2012
shocked
lacasa:

i will do †ђat wen u speak in tongues ϯo warn Ūя̲̅ pastors ϯo stop raping young BOYS n girls in d church n in soceity.

Anϑ fσr Ūя̲̅ info. 90% of BH bombers r christians, ​ so​ u αve more persuading ϯo do wink

Are Ɣ☺Ʊ Φƙăƴ ?! shocked
Re: Herdsmen Arrested With Sub-machine Guns In Nasarawa by PaulJohn1: 7:55pm On Aug 03, 2012
chii8: my dear bin a xtain is one thing but bin a born again xtain is anoda thing,those names ur using 2 confuse urself r neva born again xtain,Christ came 2 d world wt peace n left wt so much peace n luv,let me repeat myseif again,ds war is only political

Thanks for enlightening these people. You're not a Christian just because you go to church on Sundays. Christ didn't ask any Christian to defend him by killing his fellow human. What they don't know is that lot of the so called Christians would be rejected by Christ on the day of recorny. I'm not to exchange words with any muslim here, but to let them know some facts they've never heard of.
Re: Herdsmen Arrested With Sub-machine Guns In Nasarawa by jude33084(m): 7:58pm On Aug 03, 2012
la furia: Hypocrites having a filled day. How did mend get the weapons they use for their militancy? The armed robberies in west, how the those bast.ards get a hand on the guns they use? We have large number of illegal weapons in nigeria. What makes the fulanis diff. Below is CAN soldier.

Thank God that Ɣ☺Ʊ called him ∂ soldier and nt ∂ murderer like τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ boko boys cool

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Arrested With Sub-machine Guns In Nasarawa by Onyenna(m): 8:01pm On Aug 03, 2012
Okija_juju:

Nwokem, I don't blame you for suspecting something is fishy.. You have been watching too many NYPD blues and you think Nigerian Police and Oyinbo police interrogation technique na the same..

My advice, do not give the police reason to extract information from you... Those who last more than 2 hours are normally considered hardened criminals, because any normal criminal would have confessed in under 5 minutes..

grin grin grin grin it sounds funny but it's true...
There are no laws that govern interrogation in nigeria(or @ least the cops don't give a Bleep)..... I pray I don't give them a reason to interrogate me...

But most of these fulani herdsmen are evil ooh.....it's time for everyone to be extra vigilant....peace....
Re: Herdsmen Arrested With Sub-machine Guns In Nasarawa by fortyfeet(m): 8:05pm On Aug 03, 2012
Paul John:

You're close to been very correct. But I wonder how the Yoruba Muslims do theirs that they don't have problems with the Yoruba Christians. And not that they're the minority, but like Half of the Yoruba and the other half are christians. Is it that the Quran they read is different from other Muslims in the world or it's just their culture undecided
you can say that over and over.
Re: Herdsmen Arrested With Sub-machine Guns In Nasarawa by dnklojang: 8:10pm On Aug 03, 2012
[color=#990000][/color] Nigeria is on time bomb waiting to explode. Christians should go on knees pleading for God's mercy. This would conquer the enemy who trust in chariots and weapons

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Arrested With Sub-machine Guns In Nasarawa by Ganys: 8:11pm On Aug 03, 2012
Mcdondayan: religion of peace
Whats ur problem, Why should u blame islam for their action?, Did we blame christianity for the disgrace your Militant brothers caused this country in far away trinidad & tobago...Use ur brain pls
Re: Herdsmen Arrested With Sub-machine Guns In Nasarawa by Ganys: 8:13pm On Aug 03, 2012
berem: Herdsmen or bokoharam? Ramadan kissmyass!! undecided
Hmmm...You share something in common with their cow....BRAINLESS....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FEC Approves $200m Loan For Lagos / Plateau 2019: Useni, Mantu, Sango, Others Vow To Unseat Gov. Lalong / I Was Anointed Presidential Candidate By Late Shehu Yar’adua In 1993 – Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.