Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,024 members, 7,838,569 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago (24890 Views)

A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian / Trinidad And Tobago Deports 28 Ex-Niger Delta Militants / Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago by cap28: 7:57pm On Aug 04, 2012
bayooooooo:

Your response is a perfect example of what is called a mixed message. You have made some valid points but the rest appears to be fantasy. There is racism in the world even as I type this comment. No one is denying that. Two, there is nothing wrong in providing aid to black people the world over if we can and have the means to do so. That's the right thing to do.

There is nothing mixed about my message - I am stating categorically that GEJ is 100% correct in this instance. We africans are in dire need of a political re education because we do not understand how important it is to maintain a position of solidarity with our fellow africans scattered all over the globe. I dont know what you mean about fantasy - I am aware of what africans accomplished in the past and i know that if we did it in the past we can do it again - but we need to rid ourselves of this crippling self hatred that continues to plague us. the europeans are well aware of our past glory and that is why they are constantly working overtime to keep us in a position of subservience.

If there is raw racism now as was prevalent in about half a century ago, Obama would not even be elected US President. The global outlook is changing. The orientation is gearing towards building a skillful, multiracial, multi-talented population mix. In some states in US, the white can no longer go it alone in the political process and demographic predictions suggest a sustain trend in the future. In years to come, blacks, Hispanics may be making waves in the heartland of whites while we keep reminding ourselves of slavery, colonialism and apartheid. Take the Olympics for instance, blacks are making waves in Team USA but why can't we simply do the same stuff? Are they now more blacks that we are? Can we create a good environment for ourselves?

You've got it totally wrong - Obama does not represent the progress of the black race - he represents the cunning and craftiness of the white race - you see Obama was groomed by the white power elite in america to fool and trick blacks all over the world into beleiving that america is now a post racial society - nothing could be further from the truth. Try researching Obama's background - google a guy by the name of Zbigneiew Brzinski - this guy was Obama's college professor at Columbia university - he groomed and prepared Obama for this role - who were Obama's largest campaign contributors? wall street okay not black people. Obama is a wall street puppet serving the purpose of the banking elite - why did obama give billions of dollars in bail out funds to all of the major banks that were deemed too big to fail? because they were the biggest donors towards his presidential campaign thats why, open your eyes and stop falling for the lies and propaganda being churned out by the media stations that are all owned by corrupt american billionaires who have a vested interest in hiding the truth from you.

Has Obama done anything to improve the lot of his fellow african americans since assuming office? isnt this the same Obama who presided over the invasion of Libya an african nation? isnt this the same Obama who gave Sarkozy former president of france the go ahead to invade Ivory Coast and overthrow a democratically elected president and kill thousands of innocent ivoriens? Even his most ardent african american supporters have lost faith in him, come on guy you need to wake up and stop allowing yourself to be bamboozled.

Now tell me how is GEJ's statement helpful to the cause of blacks in TT? Would it soften the resistance of other groups? Would it make others more receptive to the political process dominated by blacks? How exactly does it help the cause of blacks in TT? Guy, empty rhetorics that can not achieve anything is day dreaming. If you want the type of change, I suspect you desire looking at your Pan Africanist orientation, the aid is channeled through indirect means to help the cause of blacks without manifestly insulting the sensibilities of others.

GEJ's statement sends out a very clear message to those racist indian trinidadians who hate black african people like you and I, that there is a big black african brother who can actually make life hard for them if they carry on subjugating their so called fellow trinidadian brothers and sisters. You must understand that these indians are very very clannish - they do not even inter marry with their fellow african trinis and yet they have the nerve to accuse GEJ of being a racist, if only you know how thiese people view african people you would never ever criticise GEJ's stance on this matter.

Now, back home in Nigeria where everybody is 100% black, what have we be able to achieve for ourselves? Was he not the same GEJ that was narrating his life history to a mere US Ambassador and the same person talking of world domination? Let the truth be told: as crude as the comment was, the world would have taken it seriously if it was from a Nigerian president who is transforming and improving the economic well being of Nigerians. But since it was from a joker, the world derisively laugh while the 40 man laptop crew continues to shout GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ!

Look, I will be the first to put my hand up and say that GEJ is not getting it right with regard to his relationship with the western powers but everything must be viewed in the correct context. GEJ is where he is today because of US and British backing - he is afraid to step out of line because if he does he will be overthrown - its that simple - GEJ is not my ideal leader because he is for all intents and purposes a western puppet however western puppets do sometimes turn against their god fathers (with dire consequences) This highlights the need for african nations to continue to forge alliances with fellow africans and non european allies all over the world. For example we need to have some kind of military backing from China in order to ensure that if push comes to shove we will not go the way of Libya if we decide that we no longer want to remain puppets of america and europe.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago by Eziachi: 8:13pm On Aug 04, 2012
shymmex:

^^^^How's that a 'racist' comment? undecided

I agree with the statement!! cool
Trinidad is a multi racial nation and no one told GEJ himself that his host is an Indian. grin
Re: GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago by DerMeister: 8:45pm On Aug 04, 2012
dayokanu: See mumu in action

GEJ: What can I do for you ma.

Hilary : Whats your name

GEJ: They call me Jona, Sometimes Azikwe, or Goofluck, Ibos call me Odechuckwu, Yorubas call me Ademumu, Hausas call me Abdul-clueless, Moslems call me RETARDeen. So you choose anyone.

Hillary: Good. What are you core competences

GEJ: Ask Madam Turai, I can cut grass, catch fish, Wash bra and pant, cook and clean even prepare Akpu. Most importantly I obey orders

Hillary: Thats impressive, Oya lemme see how you can obey. Odechukwu shine your teeth

GEJ:

Hilary: (Covers nose) Thats ok. Oya close your teeth. Now make sure you appoint Jega as INEC chair he was recommended by CPC and Buhari

GEJ: Yes ma

The best poston this thread!!! ;Ddayokanu: See mumu in action

GEJ: What can I do for you ma.

Hilary : Whats your name

GEJ: They call me Jona, Sometimes Azikwe, or Goofluck, Ibos call me Odechuckwu, Yorubas call me Ademumu, Hausas call me Abdul-clueless, Moslems call me RETARDeen. So you choose anyone.

Hillary: Good. What are you core competences

GEJ: Ask Madam Turai, I can cut grass, catch fish, Wash bra and pant, cook and clean even prepare Akpu. Most importantly I obey orders

Hillary: Thats impressive, Oya lemme see how you can obey. Odechukwu shine your teeth

GEJ:

Hilary: (Covers nose) Thats ok. Oya close your teeth. Now make sure you appoint Jega as INEC chair he was recommended by CPC and Buhari

GEJ: Yes ma

The best poston this thread!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 04, 2012
cap28:
There is nothing mixed about my message - I am stating categorically that GEJ is 100% correct in this instance. We africans are in dire need of a political re education because we do not understand how important it is to maintain a position of solidarity with our fellow africans scattered all over the globe. I dont know what you mean about fantasy - I am aware of what africans accomplished in the past and i know that if we did it in the past we can do it again - but we need to rid ourselves of this crippling self hatred that continues to plague us. the europeans are well aware of our past glory and that is why they are constantly working overtime to keep us in a position of subservience.

What exactly is our past glory and how is that useful in today's world? Please since you are aware of what Africans accomplished in the past, please outline them for world to see? Let me tell you the simple truth: despite the fact that Chinese have maintained Nuclear arsenals for years, there was no respect until the economic conditions of Chinese people started changing for the better. The world is interested in stories that despite all challenges (because challenges are natural), this is what we have achieved. The story of self hating should be reserved for GEJ and his looting cronies. Because until we shun corruption, we can not develop and until we develop, the world will continue to view us as funny one.

You've got it totally wrong - Obama does not represent the progress of the black race - he represents the cunning and craftiness of the white race - you see Obama was groomed by the white power elite in america to fool and trick blacks all over the world into beleiving that america is now a post racial society - nothing could be further from the truth. Try researching Obama's background - google a guy by the name of Zbigneiew Brzinski - this guy was Obama's college professor at Columbia university - he groomed and prepared Obama for this role - who were Obama's largest campaign contributors? wall street okay not black people. Obama is a wall street puppet serving the purpose of the banking elite - why did obama give billions of dollars in bail out funds to all of the major banks that were deemed too big to fail? because they were the biggest donors towards his presidential campaign thats why, open your eyes and stop falling for the lies and propaganda being churned out by the media stations that are all owned by corrupt american billionaires who have a vested interest in hiding the truth from you.

Has Obama done anything to improve the lot of his fellow african americans since assuming office? isnt this the same Obama who presided over the invasion of Libya an african nation? isnt this the same Obama who gave Sarkozy former president of france the go ahead to invade Ivory Coast and overthrow a democratically elected president and kill thousands of innocent ivoriens? Even his most ardent african american supporters have lost faith in him, come on guy you need to wake up and stop allowing yourself to be bamboozled.

This paragraph is against the logic you seem to be advancing. If the white are against the black as your post seems to suggest, why on earth did groom a black for president? What would have happened if he lost the election? As long as Obama ticks Africa America in every form, you argument does not hold water. Who should Obama make donations to: the corporations that contributed towards his opponents campaign fund? Why did Gbagbo lose and refused to hand over power? did they send troops to Ghana with no such issue? Don't you see there is a nexus between what happened in Ivory Coast and the seemingly orderly transition in Senegal?

Obama is not a president for US blacks, he is an American President. He did not get elected because he was loved by blacks, he was elected because US wanted him to be there at a point in time. His policies have been to improve the lot of Americans. To make the point more clearer: was GEJ elected because Ijaws loved and still love him or rather because Nigerians at a point in time felt he should be there? can Ijaws produce a president without help? I don't want to comment on Libya because it's a complicated issue. but the whole stuff was avoidable if Gaddafi had called for elections and put his cronies in power? Even if he stepped down without elections, the acrimony would have been avoided? The global power game is simple: those who have the power are demonstrating it for world to see and those that do not are trying all within their power to get it. It's the responsibility of each country not to turn his space to battle field. Syria comes to mind at this point in time.

GEJ's statement sends out a very clear message to those racist indian trinidadians who hate black african people like you and I, that there is a big black african brother who can actually make life hard for them if they carry on subjugating their so called fellow trinidadian brothers and sisters. You must understand that these indians are very very clannish - they do not even inter marry with their fellow african trinis and yet they have the nerve to accuse GEJ of being a racist, if only you know how thiese people view african people you would never ever criticise GEJ's stance on this matter.

This is where you get it wrong. GEJ has just handed them-Indians you hate a political weapon to unite against your brothers. A more intelligent leader would have advocated publicly for an all inclusive society and channeled whatever help privately to his brothers. That's what Europeans and Americans that you deride so much do and it has been effective all the years. GEJ's approach is an empty rant that does not even change anything except brings so much hatred towards the black community in TT. Would the statement now make the Indians marry blacks? With the demographics in TT, would the statement make the politics of domination easier for blacks? GEJ made a very silly statement in TT.

Look, I will be the first to put my hand up and say that GEJ is not getting it right with regard to his relationship with the western powers but everything must be viewed in the correct context. GEJ is where he is today because of US and British backing - he is afraid to step out of line because if he does he will be overthrown - its that simple - GEJ is not my ideal leader because he is for all intents and purposes a western puppet however western puppets do sometimes turn against their god fathers (with dire consequences) This highlights the need for african nations to continue to forge alliances with fellow africans and non european allies all over the world. For example we need to have some kind of military backing from China in order to ensure that if push comes to shove we will not go the way of Libya if we decide that we no longer want to remain puppets of america and europe.

You are wrong my brother. GEJ is there because Nigerians want him to be there. Simple. Gaddafi was killed because Libyans were fed up with him. Mubarak was removed because Egyptians were fed up. If Nigerians say NO to GEJ today, he's goner. American can only try to make friend with new guy in power. There is limit to all these conspiracy theories you spin on internet. Are you aware of US' Warships, Submarines etc right very close to China? Does China have same close to US? If China can not stand up to US, how can it protect Africans? In world politics, what matters is your interest. Nothing else.
Re: GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago by Dotman01(m): 9:03pm On Aug 04, 2012
bayooooooo:

What exactly is our past glory and how is that useful in today's world? Please since you are aware of what Africans accomplished in the past, please outline them for world to see? Let me tell you the simple truth: despite the fact that Chinese have maintained Nuclear arsenals for years, there was no respect until the economic conditions of Chinese people started changing for the better. The world is interested in stories that despite all challenges (because challenges are natural), this is what we have achieved. The story of self hating should be reserved for GEJ and his looting cronies. Because until we shun corruption, we can not develop and until we develop, the world will continue to view us as funny one.

This paragraph is against the logic you seem to be advancing. If the white are against the black as your post seems to suggest, why on earth did groom a black for president? What would have happened if he lost the election? As long as Obama ticks Africa America in every form, you argument does not hold water. Who should Obama make donations to: the corporations that contributed towards his opponents campaign fund? Why did Gbagbo lose and refused to hand over power? did they send troops to Ghana with no such issue? Don't you see there is a nexus between what happened in Ivory Coast and the seemingly orderly transition in Senegal?

Obama is not a president for US blacks, he is an American President. He did not get elected because he was loved by blacks, he was elected because US wanted him to be there at a point in time. His policies have been to improve the lot of Americans. To make the point more clearer: was GEJ elected because Ijaws loved and still love him or rather because Nigerians at a point in time felt he should be there? can Ijaws produce a president without help? I don't want to comment on Libya because it's a complicated issue. but the whole stuff was avoidable if Gaddafi had called for elections and put his cronies in power? Even if he stepped down without elections, the acrimony would have been avoided? The global power game is simple: those who have the power are demonstrating it for world to see and those that do not are trying all within their power to get it. It's the responsibility of each country not to turn his space to battle field. Syria comes to mind at this point in time.

This is where you get it wrong. GEJ's have just handed them-Indians you hate a political weapon to unite against your brothers. A more intelligent leader would have advocated publicly for an all inclusive society and channeled whatever help privately to his brothers. That's what Europeans and Americans that you deride so much do and it has been effective all the years. GEJ's approach is an empty rant that does not even change anything except brings so much hatred towards the black community in TT. Would the statement now make the Indians marry blacks? With the demographics in TT, would the statement make the politics of domination easier for blacks? GEJ made a very silly statement in TT.

You are wrong my brother. GEJ is there because Nigerians want him to be there. Simple. Gaddafi was killed because Libyans were fed up with him. Mubarak was removed because Egyptians were fed up. If Nigerians say NO to GEJ today, he's goner. American can only try to make friend with new guy in power. There is limit to all these conspiracy theories you spin on internet. Are you aware of US' Warships, Submarines etc right very close to China? Does China have same close to US? If China can not stand up to US, how can it protect Africans? In world politics, what matters is your interest. Nothing else.
correct
Re: GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago by Eziachi: 9:35pm On Aug 04, 2012
cap28:

It would be interesting to know the racial identity of the person who wrote that article castigating GEJ.

One thing that is coming across loud and clear from the author of that article is a fear of black advancement in a country which is split along racial lines. It is obveious that the indian trinis are afraid of the african trinis wresting political and economic control from them. This scenario is common all over the carribean where the black african descendants are relegated to a position of political and economic powerlessness whereas the minority groups are allowed to control the economic and political power - this is even the case in a country like Jamaica where blacks make up over 90% of the population. Despite their overwhelming majority the chinese, indians, syrian and european descendants control the economy and political postions with the backing and support of america and europe. This is why GEJ's statement is being received with a lot of anger - indians may not be a minority in trinidad but they are conscious of the fact that their position could become tenuous if a major black african nation were to lend a helping hand to its black african population and why shouldnt we ? Didnt the british and americans lend a helping hand to their european brothers and sisters in aparthied south africa? didnt they supply them with military aid and technology in order to enable the white south africans consolidate their grip on the wealth of south africa? Nigerians are politically illiterate that is why they can not even understand the significance of GEJ's statement.

At the end of the day the black man is on his own - remember how the arabs slaughtered black africans in Libya while the western press stood by and watched? If we dont look out for each other nobody will.

a word is enough for the wise.
Don't export your sectional division to the caribbean, if the Indian are in minority and one of them was elected a leader the majority without stuffing the ballot boxes in the process, they don't need lectures from divisive Nigerians.
Re: GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 04, 2012
Kennyblues: President Goodluck Jonathan has come under a fierce attack due to his recent comment in Trinidad and Tobago and he was quoted saying " Emancipation struggle is necessary so that one day the black man will also be at the top and can dictate to the rest of the world"...GEJ

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/_Promised_land_for_the_black_man_-164690996.html

I don't see anything wrong with what he said. Whites have been preaching white domination for years. They are in control of virtually everything in the world today not because they are smarter but because they have disenfranchised many races, particularly blacks to get there.
Re: GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago by cap28: 10:11pm On Aug 04, 2012
bayooooooo:

We built great empires and civilisations such as Ghana, Songhai, Mali, Benin and Egypt, our artistic creations are on display in the british museum - what are they doing there if we have nothign to offer the world?

we were already a civilised and knowledgeable people with great accomplishments until the europeans arrived and destroyed and degraded us out of jealousy and greed. We need to teach our children our great past - it is imperative that we do this because the white man is workign over time to convince upcoming african generations that we had no past worthy of remembrance and therefore no future.

corruption is a symptom of our subjugation not the cause, if we get rid of our western oppressors 90% of our problems will be solved.
do you know that the western nations are the most corrupt in the world? they are just better at hiding their evil deeds, who aids and abets all our african dictators? who helps them into the corridors of power, who sells them the guns, rpgs, biological weapons, white phosphorous to kill our own people?

Look the electoral system in america is a dog and pony show - its created to give ordinary americans the illusion that they have a say in who runs america, do you know that the computerised machines that count the voting cards is owned by an american billionaire who donates millions to both the democrats and republicans - the point im tryign to make is that the electoral system is corrupt and is just a game used to fool americans, in reality the president of america is already selected by the real power brokers who control everything in america from behind the scenes, the election is just like a soap opera that they put on to make the american people think they live in a democracy.
Obama was selected by these power brokers and groomed - do you know that the whole of the american south did not vote for him - but he still won ? the power brokers of america decide who wins not the people of america.

Look if you want to live in a dream world its up to you - america is still a very racist country - there is no way in hell obama could have won the elections in that country if his god fathers had not fixed it for him - you can take it or leave it, this is a man who went from being an unknown senator in a space of less than 2 years to president of the country - have you ever heard of anythign like that in your life?

This is where you get it wrong. GEJ has just handed them-Indians you hate a political weapon to unite against your brothers. A more intelligent leader would have advocated publicly for an all inclusive society and channeled whatever help privately to his brothers. That's what Europeans and Americans that you deride so much do and it has been effective all the years. GEJ's approach is an empty rant that does not even change anything except brings so much hatred towards the black community in TT. Would the statement now make the Indians marry blacks? With the demographics in TT, would the statement make the politics of domination easier for blacks? GEJ made a very silly statement in TT.

The indians are already united AGAINST blacks - they hold onto their culture, they retain their identity and they do not inter marry with blacks - if after all of this you cant see that these people are not interested in your multi cultural utopia then im wasting my time trying to convince you.

Nigerians have zero say in who leads them - who is behind the military coups that occur with such regularity in nigeria and who backs and finances them?

You are making the same mistake that so many africans continue to make - underestimating the power of the americans and the europeans. America is militarily the most powerful nation in the world - they dont need to rely on mere friendships to get their way - they use force - try researching their military history and their foreign policy - you will see that they have invaded and overthrown any foreign power who refused to comply with their demands. China has stood up to america and it has intervened where its regional authority has been challenged for example china fought with the koreans to try and unify the entire country and liberate it from the americans and they almost succeeded - the americans ended up being humiliated and were forced to retreat to what is now known as south korea.

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago by ektbear: 10:20pm On Aug 04, 2012
y2kaustin: ,..Laptop No.15,reportin 4 duty!,stil expectin back up,4rm d rest squad members

lmao grin

Me? Kind of surprising that you'd call me that, given my tendency to dislike GEJ.
Re: GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago by loco4love: 10:47pm On Aug 04, 2012
GEJ and all the Nigerian governors dont care about Nigerian peoles welfare. All they want is the power to steal and defraud which Nigerian voters can give them. Since 1998 all elections have been rigged. Whats wrong with black people? Why are we so crazy, selfish and destructive. Nigerian system is killing the hope of Nigerian people. Nigeria is gonna die out.
Re: GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago by loco4love: 10:56pm On Aug 04, 2012
If GEJ cares so much about Nigeria and the African native why is 50% of the country below the poverty line in Nigeria. If GEJ cares so much about Nigeria and the black man why is Nigeria Police and Army robbing, and murdering Nigerians. We should not beleive the false promises of Nigerian politicians.
Re: GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 04, 2012
cap28:

We built great empires and civilisations such as Ghana, Songhai, Mali, Benin and Egypt, our artistic creations are on display in the british museum - what are they doing there if we have nothign to offer the world? we were already a civilised and knowledgeable people with great accomplishments until the europeans arrived and destroyed and degraded us out of jealousy and greed. We need to teach our children our great past - it is imperative that we do this because the white man is workign over time to convince upcoming african generations that we had no past worthy of remembrance and therefore no future.

Who conquered those "great" empires you have mentioned and why were they conquered? Who is more powerful-the victor or the vanquished? Why was it not the other way round, Africans conquered the world? Of what significance is an artistic piece in London Museum to our development or the current reality staring us in face? If the white are working over time that we had no past, why display our artistic creations in the British Museum? The so called past glory you talk about is a shame.

corruption is a symptom of our subjugation not the cause, if we get rid of our western oppressors 90% of our problems will be solved.
do you know that the western nations are the most corrupt in the world? they are just better at hiding their evil deeds, who aids and abets all our african dictators? who helps them into the corridors of power, who sells them the guns, rpgs, biological weapons, white phosphorous to kill our own people?

So American helped Bode George, Tafa Balogun, Alams, Farouk Lawan to mention just a few to steal and loot? America is responsible for the monumental corruption we have now where there is a story of scandal every month? There is corruption everywhere on earth and that's why corruption in real terms can not be eradicated but can be reduced to barest minimum. Do you know if you run foul of law in US, you ll face the music? Is the same applicable here? Is US preventing Nigeria from prosecuting the criminals working free in the society? Why is US which according to you is very corrupt found the courage to jail former governors of Illinois but Nigeria failed to jail Ibori?

Why are your dictators bad? why are they oppressing their own people? Why did some countries in South East Asia able to use dictatorship to advance their countries but reverse was the case in Africa? Did America or the West put badness in them? Are our leaders Americans or our fellow neighbors?
Now why not the other way round to prove our greatness to the world? why don't we also sponsor conflict in other regions? The earlier we hold our leaders responsible for our mess the better rather than blaming imaginary imperialist countries. If you are sold weapons to kill your people, why do it? Who is to blame-the seller or the executioner?

Look the electoral system in america is a dog and pony show - its created to give ordinary americans the illusion that they have a say in who runs america, do you know that the computerised machines that count the voting cards is owned by an american billionaire who donates millions to both the democrats and republicans - the point im tryign to make is that the electoral system is corrupt and is just a game used to fool americans, in reality the president of america is already selected by the real power brokers who control everything in america from behind the scenes, the election is just like a soap opera that they put on to make the american people think they live in a democracy.
Obama was selected by these power brokers and groomed - do you know that the whole of the american south did not vote for him - but he still won ? the power brokers of america decide who wins not the people of america.

Let me tell you the truth: there is no democracy ,in real terms, anywhere in the world. That statement can form a thread on its own.
But back to the logic of our discussion: why did the white power blocks decide to work for a black man and ditched the traditionally white candidate? Are they racist? Does that not tell you that the power block is also changing in outlook? If the American electoral process is a game to fool Americans, then it's the best game to fool anyone in the world because it has produced good results and expectations over time have not deviated much from reality.

Look if you want to live in a dream world its up to you - america is still a very racist country - there is no way in hell obama could have won the elections in that country if his god fathers had not fixed it for him - you can take it or leave it, this is a man who went from being an unknown senator in a space of less than 2 years to president of the country - have you ever heard of anythign like that in your life?

Agreed, America is still a very racist country. But who are the god fathers? Are they blacks? was Obama qualified at the time of election?
Obama won that election because the GOP performance in power was just too shameful, too bad and damn too stupid to be returned to power. They turn surpluses to debt, launched two wars, destroyed economy with jobs losses and bankruptcy soaring high, it was simply who ever emerged the democratic candidate was coasting home to victory. That was what happened. Americans wanted change and they went for it. It has nothing to do with any god father somewhere. Even Clinton's powerful political machine failed.

The indians are already united AGAINST blacks - they hold onto their culture, they retain their identity and they do not inter marry with blacks - if after all of this you cant see that these people are not interested in your multi cultural utopia then im wasting my time trying to convince you.

This is the funniest part of your quote. So if I retain my culture, identity and refuse to marry a non-Yoruba, does that translate to being against other Nigerians? GEJ made a very silly statement in TT. It was a shameful comment that all men of good conscience should condemn.

Nigerians have zero say in who leads them - who is behind the military coups that occur with such regularity in nigeria and who backs and finances them?

You are making the same mistake that so many africans continue to make - underestimating the power of the americans and the europeans. America is militarily the most powerful nation in the world - they dont need to rely on mere friendships to get their way - they use force - try researching their military history and their foreign policy - you will see that they have invaded and overthrown any foreign power who refused to comply with their demands. China has stood up to america and it has intervened where its regional authority has been challenged for example china fought with the koreans to try and unify the entire country and liberate it from the americans and they almost succeeded - the americans ended up being humiliated and were forced to retreat to what is now known as south korea.

This is also funny! The same powerful America has failed woefully to change the regime in tiny Cuba despite repeated attempts. Why? They failed in venzuela. Why? Then why can't sustain perpetually the ones they put in power? Who forced IBB to step aside in 93? Who sponsor Buhari coup? Did you follow the recent Edo election? If we have that in two third of our nation, is our destiny not in our hands? Stop blaming Americans for the problem you and I can solve.
Re: GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago by dasparrow: 1:59am On Aug 05, 2012
cap28:

We built great empires and civilisations such as Ghana, Songhai, Mali, Benin and Egypt, our artistic creations are on display in the british museum - what are they doing there if we have nothign to offer the world?

we were already a civilised and knowledgeable people with great accomplishments until the europeans arrived and destroyed and degraded us out of jealousy and greed. We need to teach our children our great past - it is imperative that we do this because the white man is workign over time to convince upcoming african generations that we had no past worthy of remembrance and therefore no future.

Cap28,

You get time oh and an immense amount of patience to lecture the many uncle Toms and aunt Jemimas of this forum. I don't waste my precious time and energy doing that anymore. You see, the average Nigerian is mentally enslaved and worships anything western or white. Visit Nigeria and see how many Nigerians will treat a foreigner better than they will treat a fellow compatriot. How I ended up being brought into this world by parents who belong to a country filled with such self hating set of citizens with an overdose of inferiority complex still baffles me.

How can black people ever excel when you have too many blacks who will rather support white people and their agenda? The black race is a lost cause abeg. Cap28, leave them to be content with the bread crumbs that the white man tosses at them. Most of the people you are trying to educate here already have an inferiority complex and you must understand that their enslaved minds will never be set free, not even in a thousand years.

I love my brown skin and African features but I hate the fact that I am a member of a race of people who have chosen never to rise again. A race where the word 'solidarity' is a strange term to them. A race that will suffer discrimination from other racial groups and then turn around again and attack members of her own racial group like a cancer due to differences in nationality, accent, ethnic group etc.

Often times, I ask myself, what is wrong with many black people that they go out of their way to defend and make excuses for the same people who enslaved, colonialized and robbed them of everything they had. The same oyibo people who still don't give a darn about blacks yet some stupid Nigerians will defend them like they are related to oyibo. Ask these said Nigerians when was the last time they defended a fellow Nigerian, African or black person out there. When last did an oyibo defend a Nigerian or any black person for that matter on their online forums? If anything, don't they cuss Africans and/or black people out instead and make mockery of us? Yet, these are the kind of people many Nigerians will spend sleepless nights defending. If that is not mental sickness with a hint of low self esteem, then I don't know what is.

Its just pathetic and being a black person is just a pain in the butt not because there is anything wrong in how we look but rather because of the way many black people reason and the fact that they cannot break free from the perpetual mental slavery and self hate that keeps them bound exactly where the whiteman wants them. I just tire! Please don't waste your energy educating some of these 'uncle tom' forumites anymore. They are not worth it abeg.
Re: GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago by Rossikk(m): 4:08am On Aug 05, 2012
cap28:

I dont know if you know this but Trinidad and Tobago is already a divided society - the indians and africans hate each other. Look at the first comment made by a trinidadian poster about their indian prime minister:

The indians in trinidad merely tolerate the presence of the african descent population because they have no ther choice, - trinidadian indians look down on african trinidadians and i beleive GEJ was briefed about this, hence his decision to show solidarity with people of his own race, why do you people love your enemies?

[size=20pt]The most sensible post of the thread so far. Unlike these thoughtless, loud mouthed NL buffoons and bodyguards for oyibo, Jonathan was actually making a well thought-out motivational and supportive statement in the cause of the AFRICANS who make up Trinidad, as a way of assuring them of the full support of the black world's most populous and wealthiest nation in their quest to maintain a decisive hold on their land in the face of racist groups bent on doing what they do best - relegating blacks to the shadows wherever they encounter them.

Meanwhile, I'm not surprised to see this thread move to 100 pages. Our resident colonised black buffoons and bodyguards for oyibo are always more animatedly outraged when the interests and sensibilities of whites appear to be affected than when their own interests are threatened. I bet if this were a thread about some white leader making a 'racist comment' against blacks it wouldn't go past two pages. Fuc.king idiots and slaves.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago by PhysicsQED(m): 4:17am On Aug 05, 2012
I said it before, but the truth is, as much of an error as this might seem, everyone knows he only came there because of the black people there, hence the emancipation day visit. If he wants to talk to Indians he'll go to India. This is nowhere near as big a gaffe as people are making it out to be since his visit to the country, and at the time that he did, had a racial motivation in the first place.

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago by Olaone1: 7:40am On Aug 05, 2012
bayooooooo:

Bro, are you sure about this? You think America has no say in who leads a third-world African country?

They are the REAL owners of Nigeria, whether you like it or not.

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago by gst101: 8:00am On Aug 05, 2012
let us not forget that english isnt our fist language. If not becos people are pointing out certain words analysing its meaning and implications, i, at first, did not notice the error in the choice of word. But there is one thing we can be sure of. Jonathan will never offend any people or race. He is incapable of it. He has shown that by the way his govt is managing the country. I am not a fan of GEJ but on this ground, i will not fight him.
Re: GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago by gst101: 8:30am On Aug 05, 2012
there is way diff people speak and understand english and as far as we are not fist or native speakers, we are bound to hear statements like the one GEJ has made.

At the commonwealth games, india was having problems with sanitation around the games village and one of the members of the LOC was interviewed. When asked about the sanitation, he made a statement that to the native speaker, would mean 'this is good sanitation in india'. And the sanitation is poor even to the dirtiest person around! His compatriot were all over the place criticising him like we are doing to GEJ. But the men (indian and GEJ) did not mean what they said. That we can be sure of
Re: GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago by Gbawe: 8:46am On Aug 05, 2012
ekt_bear: So to be clear, when I made my initial posts, I had the wrong idea about T&Ts demographics. Given those demographics, GEJs comments were ill-advised.

It would be like a Yoruba man from Benin Republic coming to Nigeria and advocating only for Yoruba, not for Nigerians as a whole.

Of course. Don't expect some to agree though. It is topics like this that mark out Nigeria as an arena ravaged by stupid divisions to the extent folks propagate foolish argument to defend what must not be defended. What is the "black domination" GEJ is seeking when that idea now comes 60 years too late vis-a-vis what the world is today? Is this not another revelation that we have a clueless character leading us astray?

This is why many African Nations wallow in the doldrums. They are led by undeserving cretins who don't have the progressive minds to follow an agenda of development that can, merit for merit, challenge others !!!! We conspire to frustrate our meritocratic bests like the Nkrumahs, Awolowos, Sankaras and Lumumba only to replace them with empty barrels like OBJ, GEJ et al and we then have the effrontery to play victim every single time as if we are children always deceived and wrong-footed by smarter adults.

Is a black man not already President of the most powerful Nation on Earth? How has the position of said black man benefited "black domination" or "black Nations"? How many more examples do we need before we stop chasing redundant ideals and start focusing on tangible target, i.e optimal National development, that will put us where we need to go?

My brother this is why some black folks , fed simplistic and feudalistic message useless in the real world context, go through life as losers who blame persecution and racism for everything. They will never confront the fact they are working with obsolete and useless ideas not consonant with what the world is today. We are plaqued with the same malaise in Nigeria with many preferring to redundantly view everything through ethnic superiority/angst/paranoia instead of seeing the big picture of National greatness.

Ethnic groups , as a subset within the same race, cannot even embrace and support themselves in the home Nation of this clueless President yet, as the leader of the biggest black nation on Earth, he can hypocritically talk of "black dominance"?

Who, for example, would find it easy to disrespect Nigerians if the average Nigerian is as well-educated and as developed as his peers worldwide? Who will dare look down on us if we go to the Olympics and clear many medals in a display that says "the biggest black Nation on earth represented proportionally"?

Instead we let those who have failed at National level go on to the World stage to propagate silly and offensive messages that only stoke the fires of redundant ideology that cannot help any 'black man' today. Who mocked Nigeria's Olympic basketball loss against the USA the most hatefully and malevolently if not his fellow "black men" i.e Ghanaians, Liberians, South Africans et al?

USA, the so-called white Nation , according to simplistic folks like GEJ and many posters here, is exalted by "black Nations" (Ghana, Liberia et al) for 'demolishing' a "black Nation" i.e Nigeria. Are those not the sort of things that prove there is no need to seek "black domination" since "black Nations" themselves have moved on from seeing things through race alone?

The dreamers can continue fooling themselves but realistic black folks understand what the world is today and we are not fooled by empty leaders touting empty rhetoric totally worthless today and seeking to obfuscate the part they play in leaving their fellow "black man" like a child in comparison to his peers worldwide.

An example is Somalia born Mo Farah who won 10000 metres gold for Great Britain last night. The unambitious fools and losers can celebrate "black win" if they want but the history books will show a Great Britain win and Mo Farah himself will accept a knighthood in future, to become Sir Mo, if he continues like this. To the man central to all this, i.e Mo, it is not an issue of race

Same for Jessica Ennis. She is the topic of discussion now after Hepathlon gold. I have just heard the commentator call her the pride of Great Britain and the "Queen of London 2012". Who is accentuation her "black domination"?

We, Africans, will always lose out by continuing to put the cart before the Horse. Develop our Nations optimally and so called "black greatness" will happen as a natural consequence. It is redundant and insulting to insinuate we must chase such as a primary target when we have not 'repaired' our decimated "black Nations". We may even reverse 'brain drain' satisfactorily if we commit to doing what is right. Liberians, South Africans, Ghanaians, Britons and Americans may even take up Nigerian citizen because we are a Nation others aspire to represent. That is how it is done and that is what we must aspire to first and foremost - i.e becoming a great Nation. Not empty and hollow ideals that are totally worthless today.

It is almost acceptable for a clueless GEJ not to realise that but must so many follow him in cluelessness if we really can hold our own in progressive thinking pertinent to the development of man, in his home environment, today?

4 Likes

Re: GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago by ikeyman00(m): 8:52am On Aug 05, 2012
capuk

On this occasion GEJ has done and said the right thing in public.

Isnt it therefore ironic that his decision to show solidarity and the spirit of brotherhood towards his african brothers and sisters in Trinidad and Tobago has been reciprocated with the kind of abuse from his own citizens that is normally reserved for serial killers, rap.ists and paedophiles?

Many of his critics on here are completely unaware of the virulent hatred and contempt that indian trinidadians have for africans - Jonathan did what a good brother would do in the circumstances - he applauded the struggle of the black african trinidadians and empathised with them and everything that they and their ancestors went through at the hands of the white european enslavers.

The anti GEJ stance becomes even more ludicrous when you look at the ridiculous accusations that are being leveled against him.

Who invented the plantaTion system which worked black africans to death on the plantations of Trinidad?
Who created the hierarchical system which placed indian indentured workers above the descendants of black african slaves in Trinidad
Who is now responsible for creating the current divided society in Trinidad which is separated along racial lines - GEJ?

these people with their nuisance

the hate is too strong but we are just laughing at cha

some will continue to strive and look good in the eyes of the world

in a world black are loath more than devil, yet as usual these rats will still have issues to attack

there is nothing wrong with what oga Jon said

this is as real it could get FAKE; u dig; no point boring the web site
Re: GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago by gst101: 8:53am On Aug 05, 2012
yes when going out to any country for an official visit its important you do your research but GEJ is not alone in this mistake. Oprah winfrey made the same mistake last week when she went to india with her show. She went to an indian home, met the people eating with their hands and she made a statement that sent the whole country into anger. The statement insinuated that the people are backward poor and have no access to cheap things like cutleries.

If she had done her research, she would have known that there are some food that are best eating by your hands and cutleries are just inapropriate for those food. She wouldnt have made the people feel worse for their condition by that statement
Re: GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago by gst101: 10:12am On Aug 05, 2012
europe love us so much thats why they send aid to us. You dont send aid to one you do not love, do you? I dont think they are racist.
Re: GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago by ballabriggs: 11:23am On Aug 05, 2012
cap28:

Haha this racist man that blames his misfortune in the UK on white people again. Mr man sincerely you need to get a life and stop looking for "white witches" chasing you. Races are partnering, moving beyond borders to ensure humanity is uplifted while you are here moaning. The Chinese government have nationals in the UK studying for the benefit of China. They see them as partners while you see them as an enemy. The world is moving ahead of this "black domination" nonsense.
Re: GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago by antitpiah: 11:37am On Aug 05, 2012
Gbawe:

Of course. Don't expect some to agree though. It is topics like this that mark out Nigeria as an arena ravaged by stupid divisions to the extent folks propagate foolish argument to defend what must not be defended. What is the "black domination" GEJ is seeking when that idea now comes 60 years too late vis-a-vis what the world is today? Is this not another revelation that we have a clueless character leading us astray?

This is why many African Nations wallow in the doldrums. They are led by undeserving cretins who don't have the progressive minds to follow an agenda of development that can, merit for merit, challenge others !!!! We conspire to frustrate our meritocratic bests like the Nkrumahs, Awolowos, Sankaras and Lumumba only to replace them with empty barrels like OBJ, GEJ et al and we then have the effrontery to play victim every single time as if we are children always deceived and wrong-footed by smarter adults.

Is a black man not already President of the most powerful Nation on Earth? How has the position of said black man benefited "black domination" or "black Nations"? How many more examples do we need before we stop chasing redundant ideals and start focusing on tangible target, i.e optimal National development, that will put us where we need to go?

My brother this is why some black folks , fed simplistic and feudalistic message useless in the real world context, go through life as losers who blame persecution and racism for everything. They will never confront the fact they are working with obsolete and useless ideas not consonant with what the world is today. We are plaqued with the same malaise in Nigeria with many preferring to redundantly view everything through ethnic superiority/angst/paranoia instead of seeing the big picture of National greatness.

Ethnic groups , as a subset within the same race, cannot even embrace and support themselves in the home Nation of this clueless President yet, as the leader of the biggest black nation on Earth, he can hypocritically talk of "black dominance"?

Who, for example, would find it easy to disrespect Nigerians if the average Nigerian is as well-educated and as developed as his peers worldwide? Who will dare look down on us if we go to the Olympics and clear many medals in a display that says "the biggest black Nation on earth represented proportionally"?

Instead we let those who have failed at National level go on to the World stage to propagate silly and offensive messages that only stoke the fires of redundant ideology that cannot help any 'black man' today. Who mocked Nigeria's Olympic basketball loss against the USA the most hatefully and malevolently if not his fellow "black men" i.e Ghanaians, Liberians, South Africans et al?

USA, the so-called white Nation , according to simplistic folks like GEJ and many posters here, is exalted by "black Nations" (Ghana, Liberia et al) for 'demolishing' a "black Nation" i.e Nigeria. Are those not the sort of things that prove there is no need to seek "black domination" since "black Nations" themselves have moved on from seeing things through race alone?

The dreamers can continue fooling themselves but realistic black folks understand what the world is today and we are not fooled by empty leaders touting empty rhetoric totally worthless today and seeking to obfuscate the part they play in leaving their fellow "black man" like a child in comparison to his peers worldwide.

An example is Somalia born Mo Farah who won 10000 metres gold for Great Britain last night. The unambitious fools and losers can celebrate "black win" if they want but the history books will show a Great Britain win and Mo Farah himself will accept a knighthood in future, to become Sir Mo, if he continues like this. To the man central to all this, i.e Mo, it is not an issue of race

Same for Jessica Ennis. She is the topic of discussion now after Hepathlon gold. I have just heard the commentator call her the pride of Great Britain and the "Queen of London 2012". Who is accentuation her "black domination"?

We, Africans, will always lose out by continuing to put the cart before the Horse. Develop our Nations optimally and so called "black greatness" will happen as a natural consequence. It is redundant and insulting to insinuate we must chase such as a primary target when we have not 'repaired' our decimated "black Nations". We may even reverse 'brain drain' satisfactorily if we commit to doing what is right. Liberians, South Africans, Ghanaians, Britons and Americans may even take up Nigerian citizen because we are a Nation others aspire to represent. That is how it is done and that is what we must aspire to first and foremost - i.e becoming a great Nation. Not empty and hollow ideals that are totally worthless today.

It is almost acceptable for a clueless GEJ not to realise that but must so many follow him in cluelessness if we really can hold our own in progressive thinking pertinent to the development of man, in his home environment, today?

lots of words, too little sense. Americans talk of American exceptionalism all the time. Its no different from what GEJ was hinting at. Get a life, old man!
Re: GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago by ballabriggs: 11:54am On Aug 05, 2012
antitpiah:

lots of words, too little sense. Americans talk of American exceptionalism all the time. Its no different from what GEJ was hinting at. Get a life, old man!

You should get a life! In your foolish mind America is a race. America is made up of races that have parnered for the development of the country. Only ignorant minds preach the domination of one race over the others.
Re: GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago by Gbawe: 11:56am On Aug 05, 2012
ballabriggs:

Haha this racist man that blames his misfortune in the UK on white people again. Mr man sincerely you need to get a life and stop looking for "white witches" chasing you. Races are partnering, moving beyond borders to ensure humanity is uplifted while you are here moaning. The Chinese government have nationals in the UK studying for the benefit of China. They see them as partners while you see them as an enemy. The world is moving ahead of this "black domination" nonsense.

Thank you my brother. It is folks like you who will be helpful to Nigeria's struggle to become a great Nation where the aspirations of most citizens, within the border of the Nation, can be fulfilled. Whereas redundant losers, with ideas stuck in 1950, continue to pontificate vacuously by espousing ideas/paranoias that are totally worthless today in the face of the new frontier the world has become. Granted we have had it tough but when do we move on in pragmatism and action for the sake of those here today and those who will be born tomorrow?

Look at the EU. Do they ever talk of White or Western dominance? Yet Nation States show they are, beyond lip service, committed to each other by sticking assiduously, painfully and even grudgingly to bail out packages for weaker "brother" Nations in hard time. They don't propagate empty rhetoric yet they initiate actions that keep States strong and "dominating" in the true spirit for which regional alliance was initiated in the first place !!!!

Yet, look at the "black man" 419 example of regional cooperation eg ECOWAS. Did Ghana not wake up one day to declare that Nigerians, Liberians and other "black brothers" are now to be treated as expatriates , like the Chinese and Lebanese, via ridiculously protectionist provisions that rubbishes the tenets of ECOWAS? What have West African Nations done but show a disdainful indifference to the principle of harmony, interdependence and mutual cooperation ECOWAS was formed to promote? Who forced the black South African to decide , to the point of murderous zeal, that fellow Africans are his worst enemies that must be wiped out?

Now, after decimating our home Nations and regional/continental economic affiliations with impunity, we have the President of the biggest black Nation on Earth hypocritically talking of "black dominance" when the world only sees vacuous and empty grandstanding. We are our own biggest enemies.

We can continue to waste time playing victim and seeking to blame others for our woes or we can prove we are not inferior to anyone by , first and foremost, uplifting our respective Nations before disgracefully and offensively touting distracting and nebulous notions of "black domination" in a time when that mantra is totally outdated and will be even more so tomorrow. Talk and thinking are no longer about racial domination, for very obvious reasons , and modern leaders would understand this.
Re: GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago by Gbawe: 12:02pm On Aug 05, 2012
ballabriggs:

You should get a life! In your foolish mind America is a race. America is made up of races that have parnered for the development of the country. Only ignorant minds preach the domination of one race over the others.

Please ignore the cretin. He is not too 'correct' mentally so I expect everything, even simple concepts, to fly above his head. He is a loser same as his co-travellers. They are not worth the time of sane, balanced, liberal, exposed and modern folks.

Their sad and unfulfilled lives naturally predisposes them to supporting outdated and redundant ideas they find easy to identify with because they want excuses, beyond their own obvious shortcomings, for the pathetic ZERO their real lives amount to.

As you surmised, the world has moved on beyond "racial dominance". It is shameful that it is our own Village headmaster, once again, coming out with entirely inappropriate utterance that make it appear he was frozen in 1945 and only defrosted yesterday.
Re: GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago by sheyguy: 12:26pm On Aug 05, 2012
As far as i am concerned, all men irrespective of their races, are equal. GEJ messed up big time with those statements, he did not need to sell the ''we against them'' mentality to the black race to make sense.
Re: GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago by cap28: 1:05pm On Aug 05, 2012
ballabriggs:

misfortune? with a masters degree, self employed dual nationality and the ability to travel all over the world whenever i want? hardly the lifestyle of someone who is suffering misfortune mate. No unlike you I am intelligent, well read, politically aware and capable of seeing the wood for the trees. Races are partnering where - give me examples? Europe, Australia, Canada, South Africa and North America are economic and military partners - can you work out what they all have in common? let me help you out - they are all europeans - when was the last time China or Japan were allowed to be part of NATO? when was the last time china, japan, saudi arabia, qatar or kuwait were allowed to have controlling votes at the world bank or the IMF? when was the last time any african nation was given veto powers to block any decisions made by the united states or europe in the UN?

You need to get not only a life but an education.
Re: GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago by Gbawe: 1:12pm On Aug 05, 2012
sheyguy: As far as i am concerned, all men irrespective of their races, are equal. GEJ messed up big time with those statements, he did not need to sell the ''we against them'' mentality to the black race to make sense.

This is what we are trying to show some here who are myopically devoted to blind support of others. The divisive and polarizing utterances/actions/inaction of GEJ may bear fruit in Nigeria where ethnic/sectional/religious bias are still very potent weapons of dividing and conquering gullible folks.

On the World stage, our President just appears like a grade A simpleton with an offensive message that is redundant for too many reasons than is possible to list here.

I personally can never subscribe to any silly notion of "black domination" . I saw a few caucasian Nigerians , in traditional attire, proudly marching with team Nigeria at the Olympics opening ceremony last week. Let everyone who loves and believe in a Nation, whether black, white, Indian, Chinese or Lebanese, do their best to make that Nation great and exemplary. That is what the world, increasingly becoming more racially mixed, is all about today.

Hell, we have black Nigerians, from every ethnic group, demanding their own Nation and 'freedom' from other fellow black Nigerians they consider their "biggest enemies" and the "greatest problem of Nigeria" yet our President can hypocritically and vacuously talk of "black dominance"? We cannot stand ourselves yet we want to espouse empty messages promoting a unity and outlook that simply does not exist and is totally inconsequential today?

Pointless sounding like Hitler , in 1940, espousing racial dominance when many Nations of the world, increasingly becoming more racially diverse every single damn day, can no longer be defined by race alone. Rather, Nations should now be judged by the innovative ideas within their borders that produce outstanding citizens, whether black or white, who can "dominate" as representatives of the cumulative productive efforts, ideals and progressiveness of their nations.

Where is GEJ going with this idea that is dead today and will be totally decomposed tomorrow?

I would prefer to call a caucasian Nigerian, proud to be Nigerian, my countryman rather than a fellow black Nigerian who, despite sharing skin colour with me, hates me passionately because of my ethnicity and despises the Notion of Nigeria with his talks about "walking away" ,every single day, from others who are "evil" and "keeping him down". We should stop fooling ourselves starting from our misyarning and deliberately divisive/polarizing President.

"Black dominance" indeed. Have some of us aligned this hypocritical pontification with how we talk very hatefully on this forum daily against each other ?
Re: GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago by cap28: 1:22pm On Aug 05, 2012
ballabriggs:

Dumbo america is a white nation - whites make up approximately 80% of the population and just in case you didnt know this the majority control what happens within a society okay. The minority races in america merely GO ALONG WITH what the majority demand thats how it works there is no such thing as partnership where one group controls all of the power. This is why whites in america are richer, better educated and have access to more life opportunities than all other groups in that country. In your boundless ignorance you are yet to realise that whites are on top BECAUSE THEY PREACH DOMINATION OF THEIR OWN RACE OVER EVERY OTHER RACE - WHY DID THEY FORM NATO? WHY DOES AMERICA SPEND OVER $1TRILLION A YEAR ON ARMS?
PLEASE CAN YOU EXPLAIN TO ME WHY EUROPE AND AMERICA GOT TOGETHER TO FORM A MILITARY BLOC WHICH ENABLES THEM TO INVADE, OVERTHROW AND STEAL THE NATURAL RESOURCES OF SOVEREIGN NATIONS - PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY THEY DO THAT - ARE THEY DOING THAT FOR THE FUN OF IT OR IN ORDER TO MAINTAIN THEIR DOMINANT POSITION IN THE WORLD?
Re: GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago by cap28: 1:49pm On Aug 05, 2012
Q: Where did Hitler get his ideas about racial cleansing from i wonder?

A: Elitist white americans who beleived (and still believe) in the superiority of the white race over every other race. Members of this elitist group included:
John D Rockefeller (oil baron and financier of Adolf Hitler)
J P Morgan (financier of Adolf Hitler)
Henry Ford (owner of Ford motors and financier of Adolf Hitler )
Prescott Bush (banker and grandfather of George W Bush)

Other american financiers of Adolf Hitler:

General Electric Company

Chase Manhattan Bank

General Motors

Du Pont

http://www.thehiddenevil.com/nazis.asp

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Kwankwaso’s Comments On Obi, Igbo Taken Out Of Context, Says NNPP / Obi's Budget In 2009 For Governor's Office Was Higher That Health And Education / Umahi Ask Judge To Withdraw His Motion For A Stay Of Execution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 272
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.