Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,675 members, 7,837,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago (24889 Views)

A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian / Trinidad And Tobago Deports 28 Ex-Niger Delta Militants / Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago by sheyguy: 4:24pm On Aug 04, 2012
So can we conclude that GEJ's contribution to our emancipation is his replacement of flour foreign with cassava in our 'Daily' bread?
Re: GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago by Pataki: 4:25pm On Aug 04, 2012
Beaf:

Really?
When we preach the cassava industry to self haters like you, you are quick to turn up your noses in shame because cassava is "bush" and "local."

Dude, stand aside, cos you have no credibility to discuss "local and indigenous industry." Such discussion require those with self-pride and self-confidence, not people like you with low self-esteem who think a well received statement by GEJ should be something to flagelate yourselves with, simply because you see yourself as of zero consequence and GEJ mentioned the "forbidden" word, black.

Blacks of consequence rate GEJ's statement highly.

LOL. I knew you would mention the cassava industry. I pity your ignorance. Do you know, that even the cassava industry you have just mentioned, is not directed at the local industry. GEJ and his government are not seeking for local investors, but rather international investors.

At the moment, Nigeria is one of the several African countries where foreign investors are buying large hectares of land for agricultural purposes. It is termed land grabbing. Cassava and rice farming are some of the major agricultural produce that foreign investors are aiming to export out of Nigeria, no thanks to your Retardeen begging for foreign investment, while our local farmers continue to rot away.

And more again, do you know cassava is a high energy crop that has great potential as biofuels? Now you do the maths why Retardeen is shouting cassava production as his achievement.

Emancipation my foot.

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 04, 2012
i though oga emancipation's team are about to secure a $200 million dollar loan from the world bank?

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 04, 2012
antitpiah:

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/PPP-2000-book2/pdf/PPP-2000-book2-doc-pg1705.pdf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0uzicpb1Is

lol. Agreed. Clinton used teleprompter. Even at that GEJ's comment is unintelligent, primitive and not presidential. Demography among others is changing in the so called white supremacists countries to the extent that in immediate foreseeable future what matters is not your race but what you bring to the table.
Re: GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago by taharqa: 4:32pm On Aug 04, 2012
Just 4 sm context here: recall Gen Buhari last yr's performance in d Presidential Debate, where he seem almost lost when answering questns, such dat he was giving a diff answer 4 questns askd, smtimes completely off.wot of if a group of persons who dont like him was to always post d video nd use all d utterly disrespectful names(eg 'Clueless', 'Retardeen' etc) nw freely given to GEJ(the president) on d General. Wud it b right? Hw wud dose of us who still re still SANE enough to undastad dat there re lines one shld nt cross Or nt consumd by HATRED 4 smone cos they defeatd us, react
Re: GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago by dayokanu(m): 4:35pm On Aug 04, 2012
So Trinidad and Tobago now know that the Nigerian President is a moronic Retardeen?
Re: GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago by Pataki: 4:37pm On Aug 04, 2012
antitpiah:

Since rich indigenous investors like you have refused to pump your cash in our local and indigenous industries, well, the only thing left for him is to go seek help from foreigners. Is that that difficult for you to understand?

I am really sorry for your child, he has a dullard for a father.smh!

I pity the woman who decides to be the mother to your pathetic and hopeless kids. Simply because, you are a disgrace to manhood. You are absolute pants. What sort of mannerless and senseless man decides to keep stalking ladies online?! None other but you. And you have the temerity and audacity to address me on this forum!

Just reading the idiotic composition of post you made, I must imagine you are running to take a shower now for sweating so hard to compose such foolishness which you might deem as an intellectual reply.

Bloody troglodyte.
Re: GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago by Beaf: 4:40pm On Aug 04, 2012
Pataki:

LOL. I knew you would mention the cassava industry. I pity your ignorance. Do you know, that even the cassava industry you have just mentioned, is not directed at the local industry. GEJ and his government are not seeking for local investors, but rather international investors.

At the moment, Nigeria is one of the several African countries where foreign investors are buying large hectares of land for agricultural purposes. It is termed land grabbing. Cassava and rice farming are some of the major agricultural produce that foreign investors are aiming to export out of Nigeria, no thanks to your Retardeen begging for foreign investment, while our local farmers continue to rot away.

And more again, do you know cassava is a high energy crop that has great potential as biofuels? Now you do the maths why Retardeen is shouting cassava production as his achievement.

Emancipation my foot.

Lol! Foreigners to plant cassava in 9ja? Bro, you sound too desperate, every Nigerian knows that the cassava industry is aimed at peasant farmers and Nigerian youth with foresight.
GEJ's pride in cassava and pursuit of emancipation for the black person on the World stage a merely different sides of a focused policy thrust that stems from his healthy inner beliefs.

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago by Kobojunkie: 4:41pm On Aug 04, 2012
oyb: i though oga emancipation's team are about to secure a $200 million dollar loan from the world bank?

Emancipation from what? We should listen to what the TnT's have to say. Many of them clearly understand that the emacipation they really need is from the politicians who constitute the bulk of the problem in black Africa. These leaders are the ones who continue to hold the black world in slavery. These politicians are the ones who continue to plant seeds of discord between the black man and his brother keeping him distracted from the main issues that need to be tackled.

Look at Nigeria for instance.. .look around here for the very problem. The white man has nothing to do with the divide, lack of development and billion dollar excuses Nigerians continue to live on.
Re: GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago by SisiKill1: 4:46pm On Aug 04, 2012
oyb:

jonadunce must think he is campigning - the only one waving

master of ceremonies cheesy cheesy

no one but jona - not politically incorrect, politically stoopid

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hey it is not his fault others can't hear the Jona Jona music playing. cheesy

I can't believe people are comparing GEJ to Malcolm X and Martin Luther King. I officially give up on the GEJ supporters. . . I swear there's gotta be a "Check Your Brain Here" store room right before the "Collect your supporter's Badge" room undecided

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago by cap28: 4:46pm On Aug 04, 2012
On this occasion GEJ has done and said the right thing in public.

Isnt it therefore ironic that his decision to show solidarity and the spirit of brotherhood towards his african brothers and sisters in Trinidad and Tobago has been reciprocated with the kind of abuse from his own citizens that is normally reserved for serial killers, rap.ists and paedophiles?

Many of his critics on here are completely unaware of the virulent hatred and contempt that indian trinidadians have for africans - Jonathan did what a good brother would do in the circumstances - he applauded the struggle of the black african trinidadians and empathised with them and everything that they and their ancestors went through at the hands of the white european enslavers.

The anti GEJ stance becomes even more ludicrous when you look at the ridiculous accusations that are being leveled against him.
Who invented the plantaTion system which worked black africans to death on the plantations of Trinidad?
Who created the hierarchical system which placed indian indentured workers above the descendants of black african slaves in Trinidad?

Who is now responsible for creating the current divided society in Trinidad which is separated along racial lines - GEJ?

2 Likes

Re: GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago by Mutee: 4:49pm On Aug 04, 2012
Lol

Re: GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago by sarutobie(m): 4:51pm On Aug 04, 2012
cap28: On this occasion GEJ has done and said the right thing in public.

Isnt it therefore ironic that his decision to show solidarity and the spirit of brotherhood towards his african brothers and sisters in Trinidad and Tobago has been reciprocated with the kind of abuse from his own citizens that is normally reserved for serial killers, rap.ists and paedophiles?

Many of his critics on here are completely unaware of the virulent hatred and contempt that indian trinidadians have for africans - Jonathan did what a good brother would do in the circumstances - he applauded the struggle of the black african trinidadians and empathised with them and everything that they and their ancestors went through at the hands of the white european enslavers.

The anti GEJ stance becomes even more ludicrous when you look at the ridiculous accusations that are being leveled against him.
Who invented the plantaTion system which worked black africans to death on the plantations of Trinidad?
Who created the hierarchical system which placed indian indentured workers above the descendants of black african slaves in Trinidad?

Who is now responsible for creating the current divided society in Trinidad which is separated along racial lines - GEJ?

You will live long...
Re: GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago by Pataki: 4:53pm On Aug 04, 2012
Beaf:

Lol! Foreigners to plant cassava in 9ja? Bro, you sound too desperate, every Nigerian knows that the cassava industry is aimed at peasant farmers and Nigerian youth with foresight.
GEJ's pride in cassava and pursuit of emancipation for the black person on the World stage a merely different sides of a focused policy thrust that stems from his healthy inner beliefs.

From this comment of yours, I can deduce you are absolutely ignorant of what the cassava policy of GEJ is meant for, nor who are the investors of cassava farming in Nigeria. Have you read the Presidential Cassava Initiative policy?

Now go bring one of your 40 laptop crew to battle me out on this cassava madness of GEJ! I can totally excuse your ignorance.

Emancipation my foot!
Re: GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago by DExplorer1: 4:54pm On Aug 04, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

I can't believe people are comparing GEJ to Malcolm X and Martin Luther King. I officially give up on the GEJ supporters. . . I swear there's gotta be a "Check Your Brain Here" store room right before the "Collect your supporter's Badge" undecided
One out, 4 to go!!! They all will get frustrated and have no choice but to support this long-term progress of GEJ.

You Need To Read These! Why He Hasn't Proposed

After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship
Re: GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago by SisiKill1: 4:55pm On Aug 04, 2012
Cap28 thinks what GEJ said is right? Well I think we can officially put to rest any doubt that the president was WRONG. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago by EagleNest(m): 4:58pm On Aug 04, 2012
GEJ comment has no racial undertone whatsoever.
Re: GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago by Beaf: 4:58pm On Aug 04, 2012
GEJ's visit is actually seen a very massive event in the Caribbean. I've never seen people so happy and proud to be connected to the biggest African country. Its a big thing on the web and and everywhere.

We need to recognise our position in the black World and use that as a powerful rallying pivot. GEJ did really well with that speech, luckily the Caribbean blacks are not as racially timid as many Nigerians are, so have taken a real confidence boost from that speech.

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago by Pataki: 5:03pm On Aug 04, 2012
Beaf: GEJ's visit is actually seen a very massive event in the Caribbean. I've never seen people so happy and proud to be connected to the biggest African country. Its a big thing on the web and and everywhere.

We need to recognise our position in the black World and use that as a powerful rallying pivot. GEJ did really well with that speech, luckily the Caribbean blacks are not as racially timid as many Nigerians are, so have taken a real confidence boost from that speech.

Beaf, do you mean the quote below alludes to your lies above? cheesy

CyberG: This foole continues to be a mega foole, always putting his foot in his putrid mouth whenever he opens it! What a way to waste Nigeria's money and time bringing us more disgrace and negative attention by simply refusing to do his research and use his brain or that of his overpaid aides?? Imagine this totally stupid guy who has no clue what it means to live in a modern world or outside his local Otueekwe village? Here are some reactions to this idiots speech:

Clearly a very racist statement by the Nigerian President.... no ifs no buts...

I am a Trinidadian of African descent. I say African Descent because though I look typically black, my ancestry containes Portugues, Scottish, Indian and african heritage of which I am very proud! This is not uncommon in West Indian black people as we mixed over time - voluntarily and involuntarily (if you know what I mean).
So it beggars belief with the racial background and present multicultural/cosmopolitan state of our country the powers that be would allow this man to chat such crap. There is also a clear racial divide in TnT and his statements could possibly stoke more tensions. He is also an slowpoke as well, so as to not research before he entered TnT.
There would have been an uproar if an Indian from India had made such utterances and worst yet if it were a white man!!
HIM AND THE PEOPLE THAT INVITED HIM ARE SIMILARLY IGNORANT!!!

The natural laws of hospitality forbid us from taking our honoured guest to task for such foolish utterances, but you cannot come into our country and insult our people with such rubbish. It makes Therese Baptiste-Cornelis look like a brilliant diplomat.

Re: GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 04, 2012
EagleNest: GEJ comment has no racial undertone whatsoever.

It has, even well informed citizens from TT have condemned GEJ's comment
How many millions did taxpayers spend to fly this King clown, President Goodluck Jonathan, across the Atlantic to Trinidad to tell our children this utmost stupidity: that "Emancipation Day is about the African getting on top so he could order others around!" Oh horror. The horror. The horror. The horror. How do people tolerate this Black buffoonery?

The Express article "Promised Land for the Black Man" reports this idiot to have told Karen Bart-Alexander, PM Kamla Persad-Bissessar, Minister Lincoln Douglas and others: "The Emancipation struggle is necessary so that one day the Black Man will also be at the top and can dictate to the rest of the world." This stupidity was supposed to have ended with the suicide of Hitler and the rape of millions of German women by vengeful Slavic troops (1945). It was supposed to have been ended with the ascendance of Nelson Mandela in South Africa: the abolition of Apartheid. In the USA, millions of whites do not think Barak Obama had that obscene idea in his agenda. Yet, our media allows this Emancipation Day harlequinade to pass without condemnation!

What egregious stupidity, in 2012 this Brer 'Nanse leaves a country he can't fix with black bombast or race talk of any kind, especially because the Hausa Caliphate was a great slave trading Empire, one of many in that Sudan region (Kanem-Bornu was another), that never abolished slavery, a Nigeria where thousands of Black men succumb to a quotidian slaughter against each other, and thusly, thousands are murdered annually in an endemic pogrom on account of tribal hatred, and King Clown comes to tell children Black children must be ambitious to lord it over white children, or brown children! How do Sat Maharaj, Devant Maharaj, and Suruj Rambachan respond to this threat to return the PNM Cult to power to implement the Goodluck Jonathan agenda?

Kafra Kambon and Lincoln Douglas may have misled President Jonathan to believe that Trinidadians generally share Kambon's Black fascist Nazi ideas: that the Jim Crow "One drop Rule" applies, and so, ipso facto, they line up behind Kambon's doltishness about the greatness of being Black, while ignoring in the most clear slave plantation manner, the genes of every other ancestor from Europe or Native American or Asia.

Goodluck Jonathan's racist statement cannot do anything to stop the destruction that Kambon's ideas have done to children together with the millions extorted from helpless taxpayers, as Toney Fraser, repeating Morgan Job, writes:

Toney Fraser on Emancipation Day 01-08-12, "Ironically, this column appears on Emancipation Day listing what the writer considers to be the most salient factors for the reversal of the advance of Afro-Trinis as a group during the first 50 years of political independence. It is ironic because Emancipation Day is the day which celebrates the freedom of the enslaved African from the physical shackles of slavery; therefore, given the start by the freed Africans, the post-independence period should have been a time during which Afro-Trinis advanced the inheritance received from those who began the quest to selfhood after 1834.

"But instead, and as illustrated in last week’s column, Afro-Trinis as a group experienced serious reversals during this period in areas such economic advancement; education and scholarship; the underdevelopment of predominantly Afro-communities—in many in-stances the backward slide of those communities; in business; and perhaps most dramatically, a serious reversal in social and human development, in unity of purpose and in intra-community relations.

"In dealing with causes for failure and under-achievement, especially amongst the lower income and social groups in the Afro-Trini communities, the reasons are many and varied: Afro-Trinis have been weaned on a steady and generational diet of political patronage by the PNM, and this culture of dependence rather than individual self-determination and enterprise has undermined the Afro-Trini community.

"The development of a cultural lifestyle that values short-term satisfaction and consumption over sacrifice for long- term benefit; the under-valuing of education as a tool for self-development—Afro-Trinis have simply not made use of the education system which was expanded and liberalised at the start of independence by the said PNM Government.

"Negative social lifestyles such as teenage pregnancies have resulted in young teenagers, without an appropriate value-system and grounding, becoming parents; the immersion of communities of young blacks in the ruinous sub-culture of drugs and crime has left blacks in their urban squalor in a worse condition than they were at independence.

"The almost complete absence of a business culture amongst Afro-Trinis has been a major retarding factor for an almost non-showing in the big business world, with only limited success at the level of small and medium-sized business. Individual stories of blacks being shut out by ethnic cartels in business by an unfriendly/ antagonistic financial system have been documented by Ryan and La Guerre.

"An over-dependence on jobs in the relative safety and comfort of the public sector, more so because the PNM (the party of their kin) held power for the first 25 years of political independence, has worked against Afro-Trinis gravitating to ventures in the world of business.

"However, listed above is not the whole story of Afros in the first 50 years of political independence. In sport and the performing and fine arts they have excelled. Steelband and calypso, with their creative base centred in the Afro-T&T communities and peoples, are among the greatest achievements of Afro-Trinis and the nation of T&T. That assertion does not mean that Trinis of other ethnicities have not contributed to the artforms; be-cause they have.

"What the black community, especially the black business community, has not done in conjunction with the creators and purveyors of the artforms (steelband and calypso) is to develop them as commercial enterprises which could support the artistes and advance the economic and social well-being of the communities.

"Instead, especially in the instance of the steelband, the organisers have reduced themselves to being dependent on state and private-sector funding, expressed as a gratuitous contribution by sponsors and as political patronage. That having been said, rec-ognition must be given to the individual calypsonians, musicians and bands—a few steelbands/individuals such as Hugh Borde, Amral Khan and the Cavaliers, Desperadoes, All Stars and Exodus, to name a few, have attempted with a measure of success to make the artforms economically viable.

"In this respect the efforts of black businessman William Munroe, a Grenadian, must be recognised. As calypso tent innovator and show promoter, Munroe has developed the Soca Monarch competition into a multi-million-dollar international extravaganza through imaginative efforts to make capital of an indigenous product.

"So too have the likes of Railway Douglas, Syl Taylor, Jazzy Pantin, Sparrow and Kitchener and, in a different vein, the National Joint Action Committee sought to make viable business ventures out of the calypso. No one could question the dominance of Afro-Trinis in sport in the pre and post-independence periods—the names are too numerous to mention in this column, but space must be made for Hasely Crawford and Brian Lara.

"In the performing and fine arts, the Holder brothers, Leroy Clarke, George Bailey, Irwin McWilliams, Joey Lewis and John “Buddy” Williams are national achievers of the highest order. But the overwhelming conclusion must be that Afros and the Afro-community/institutions hold the major responsibility for their general under-development."

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago by antitpiah: 5:10pm On Aug 04, 2012
Pataki:

I pity the woman who decides to be the mother to your pathetic and hopeless kids. Simply because, you are a disgrace to manhood. You are absolute pants. What sort of mannerless and senseless man decides to keep stalking ladies online?! None other but you. And you have the temerity and audacity to address me on this forum!

I am sorry. I no no who you be. Oga sir, emabinu sir. I wont do that again. Oga lazy, pretentious fat-cat doing big man on an anonymous forum. I beg o. Forgive me for I know not what I am/was doing.

The bane of many a few Nigerians lucky to travel outside of the country, yanga-ism. Yangaism according to the Harper dictionary of contemporary usage is when frustrated Nigerians living miserably abroad with kids they cannot emotionally and intelligently support seek respect from anonymous posters on an internet forum. When they run out of ideas, they start forming Bigmanism. When they get intellectually defeated online because they dabbled into discussions way over their head, they resort to primitive defenses like ageism ( thinking your stupidd ideas should be accorded respect simply because you have lived more ingloriously on the streets of London than your younger, smarter, more educated, well educated, 'Superiorly' educated, and more witty adversaries like Antitpiah and Beaf)

Now, this fumbling, rudderless, sorry a/s/s sperm donor is forming yanga. And of all places, online. Stupiddddd ediot who thinks seeking foreign investment for dying local industries is wrong.

Calling himself Pataki when, going by his posts and difficulty to understand basic economics, Odeoshi would be a more apt name for an account that is mostly known for 'non-intelligent,' unintelligent contribution.

Just reading the idiotic composition of post you made, I must imagine you are running to take a shower now for sweating so hard to compose such foolishness which you might deem as an intellectual reply.

Bloody troglodyte.

Compliment accepted. grin

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 04, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

I can't believe people are comparing GEJ to Malcolm X and Martin Luther King. I officially give up on the GEJ supporters. . . I swear there's gotta be a "Check Your Brain Here" store room right before the "Collect your supporter's Badge" room undecided

those before them compared abacha to jfk and de gaulle - all in a days work cheesy cheesy
Re: GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago by Kobojunkie: 5:22pm On Aug 04, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Cap28 thinks what GEJ said is right? Well I think we can officially put to bed any doubt that the president was WRONG. cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago by jmaine: 5:25pm On Aug 04, 2012
"I officially give up on GEJ supporters" . . . as if we give a damn about your disposition . . .

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago by Gbawe: 5:25pm On Aug 04, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Emancipation from what? We should listen to what the TnT's have to say. Many of them clearly understand that the emacipation they really need is from the politicians who constitute the bulk of the problem in black Africa. These leaders are the ones who continue to hold the black world in slavery. These politicians are the ones who continue to plant seeds of discord between the black man and his brother keeping him distracted from the main issues that need to be tackled.

Look at Nigeria for instance.. .look around here for the very problem. The white man has nothing to do with the divide, lack of development and billion dollar excuses Nigerians continue to live on.

This is the simple truth some don't want to face. Some leaders deliberately under-develop their fellow human beings only to be vacuously and distractively espousing outdated mantras to cover their glaring misrule which is the greatest culprit preventing so called "African greatness". The Olympics is the only thing, currently, needed to disgrace the utterances of the likes of GEJ in showing that the world is now about much more than simplistic pontifications over "black domination", "black Nations" and myopic racial outlook .

Are the black athletes "dominating" for the USA, France, UK etc not indicative of the philosophy the most ambitious and focused Nations deploy to aid development? I.e the concept that developing a Nation optimally, as a matter of sincere urgency, means all within that Nation will develop accordingly?

Is the woeful performance of black athletes from "black nations" (African nations) not indicative of the failure of their 'mouthy' yet empty leaders to develop and support their sportsmen optimally? Or are we to believe the black folks in the USA, France, the UK et al are genetically superior to those in Africa?

Instead of us, so called educated folks to face what matter and embrace relevantly modern concept, i.e utmost national development as the most important consideration, we are defending a divisive President making statements offensive to some and nebulously patronizing to the rest of us vis-a-vis the real challenges we face today as Nigerians and Africans. Once again, the vacuous leaders, found most abundantly in Africa, instead of delivering progress, divides-and-conquer those he should be developing and then fools unsophisticated observers with inane and patronising utterances belonging in the 50ties and totally worthless in 2012.

The truth is that progress for so-called black nations is not something to emptily tout as an exponent of racism. It will naturally and undoubtedly follow from leaders doing what is right ,at National level, and eschewing greed and parochialism.
Re: GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago by DExplorer1: 5:26pm On Aug 04, 2012
It's wisdom to support this administration and the long-term progress, it's foo|ishness [/b]to do otherwise. GEJ has [b] never been a racist.

Re: GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago by EkoIle1: 5:27pm On Aug 04, 2012
bayooooooo:

It has, even well informed citizens from TT have condemned GEJ's comment

This is just sad........
Re: GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago by antitpiah: 5:29pm On Aug 04, 2012
Isnt it re-invigorating to know there is someone readily available to blame for your problems and failures?

I mean, someone like Jesus Christ! Maybe a GEJ!
Re: GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago by DExplorer1: 5:34pm On Aug 04, 2012
jmaine: "I officially give up on GEJ supporters" . . . as if we give a damn about your disposition . . .
LOL. I think making them feel important is good business.

Re: GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago by Elueme: 5:37pm On Aug 04, 2012
edo.girl:
People of Europian, or Asian origin aren't going to lose a minute's sleep over the desire of a blundering African President for black domination. The truth is Nigeria and its President are not respected abroad, so unless what this man said would affect the price of crude, it's of little relevance to Americans and Europeans. Sad, but true.

However, what Jonathan's comment shows, once again, is the man's lack of sophistication and self - restraint . We saw that with his infamous 'I don't care' comment in the much-publicised TV interview. As the leader of a country, and if you want to be respected as having an ounce of intelligence, you cannot make carefre e statements, especially when abroad, about wanting your race to dominate.

Also, if the President is so keen on race domination, tribe domination(Ijaw) must also be dear to his heart - any wonder some Nigerians already complain about a strong tribal bias in his administration.

If he wants Nigeria to become a leading nation in the world, and for him to be respected, he should talk less and use the opportunity he has as its leader to:

- genuinely fight corruption
- shun gangster electioneering politics, and
- bring about genuine economic reform to liberate the masses from the chains of poverty.
Must you talk? All because you must show your sychophancy to your masters.. I didn't want to mk a comment on this thread, your pseudo name drew my attention and I ll say you are a fake. it is stupid and appalling how the thinking of some people have gone rot to be making such a fuss over a sincere and a wakeup call to a seemingly sleeping race, strong and multi talented but who have allowed the feelings of the past to affect them to the point of self denial and mental defeat. If the white and Indians are making these comments I will understand it to be a normal reaction, expected but from you blind Nigerians who have sworn to the devil Neva to analyse issues concerning the president with logic and unbiased , I shake my head... As the president of the largest black country, he is the most qualified to sound this wakeup call..and I am proud of him. You can discredit his person( as if your opinion even count) but the message has been sounded and subconsciously or consciously the blacks ll act on it.. A lot share in this philosophy including my humble self but you can choose to be a slave by being foolish by your uncanny utterances
Re: GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago by Pataki: 5:39pm On Aug 04, 2012
antitpiah:

I am sorry. I no no who you be. Oga sir, emabinu sir. I wont do that again. Oga lazy, pretentious fat-cat doing big man on an anonymous forum. I beg o. Forgive me for I know not what I am/was doing.

The bane of many a few Nigerians lucky to travel outside of the country, yanga-ism. Yangaism according to the Harper dictionary of contemporary usage is when frustrated Nigerians living miserably abroad with kids they cannot emotionally and intelligently support seek respect from anonymous posters on an internet forum. When they run out of ideas, they start forming Bigmanism. When they get intellectually defeated online because they dabbled into a discussion way over their head, they resort to primitive defenses like ageism ( thinking your stupidd ideas should be accorded respect simply because you have lived more ingloriously on the streets of London than your younger, smarter, more educated, well educated, 'Superiorly' educated, and more witty adversaries like Antitpiah and Beaf)

Now, this fumbling, rudderless, sorry a/s/s sperm donor is forming yanga. And of all places, online. Stupiddddd ediot who thinks seeking foreign investment for dying local industries is wrong.

Calling himself Pataki when, going by his posts and difficulty to understand basic economics, Odeoshi would be a more apt name for an account that is mostly known for non-intelligent contribution.

Compliment accepted. grin

Ki la gbe, ki le ju! cheesy Just because you want to insult Pataki, you typed these idiotic verbiage? And you think this will get me shaking in my boots? cheesy

OK, I don't even know where to start with you Mr. ignorant gnat. undecided Who called you witty? Orisirisi for nairaland. 'Were' feeling funky with himself! I never even noticed you, nor have I ever addressed you on this forum (right from the days of your fstranger username) because your gross stupidity is beyond redemption. I only gave you the attention you have been seeking for, when you began to quote me here and there on this board. Asinwin omo jatijati. cheesy

The asinine goat that you are, you are even defining yourself to me? Won te ba were fun e ni? You are the same dolt following women up and down on the forum. From kobojunkie, to Ileke idi, to tpiah, etc. Your current username bears testimony to your nauseating and putrid personality. And you call yourself witty? cheesy

Only on the internet do you read the ridiculous! undecided

And quite frankly, I am getting tired with your idiotic rants, and persistently craving for attention to attend to your foolishness.

Yes my name is Pataki. If you do not like it, chew some more Otueke cassava bread! Omugo oshi.
Re: GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago by cap28: 5:40pm On Aug 04, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Correct me if I'm wrong but who instructed GEJ to increase the price of petrol in nigeria in January this year knowing full well that it would plunge the majority of nigerians into abject poverty? Who has been responsible for asking nigeria to cut spending on education year after year since 1985 ? who demanded that nigeria pay off 30 billion dollars to the paris club for a non existent debt despite the fact that america continues to owe china over 3 trillion dollars in debt to date ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Buhari Arrives Abuja After UN General Assembly (Photos) / Did You Know That Rochas Okorocha Could Dance Like This? (Video) / Soludo Joins Makinde To Flag Off 32.2km Circular Road Infrastructure In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.