Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,994 members, 7,810,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Robbers Write Community: We’re Coming For Our 'XMas Gift' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Robbers Write Community: We’re Coming For Our 'XMas Gift' (4827 Views)

Robbers Write Funny Letter To Abuja Residents / Armed Robbers Write Lagos Residents, "Be Prepared To Pay Our Dues"- / Robbers Write Letters To Lambe, Ogun State Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Write Community: We’re Coming For Our 'XMas Gift' by seunspice(m): 8:14am On Dec 17, 2007
na wa o
Re: Robbers Write Community: We’re Coming For Our 'XMas Gift' by onyekang1(f): 8:59am On Dec 17, 2007
wonders shall neva cease! sad
Re: Robbers Write Community: We’re Coming For Our 'XMas Gift' by alexis(m): 10:14am On Dec 17, 2007
Very sad indeed. More sad when it becomes a joke and we are helpless and can't do anything about it. God aint going to come down from heaven to help. If the police can't provide protection because they don't have the resources and because there are corrupt elements within its structure, I will advice you seek other alternatives. I will involve OPC and other local militia if I have to.

Personally, I defend myself. I will put in iron bars and doors to slow them down and lastly - I will get myself some sweet AK-47 with enough magazines and ammo. If I can take out 10-15, I will happy even if I am killed. With a more accurate weapon like an M-16, I can reach 25 grin
Re: Robbers Write Community: We’re Coming For Our 'XMas Gift' by amaikama(m): 1:24pm On Dec 17, 2007
This is a good script! please where are the movie markers of Nollywood? Seun will be the antagonist and protagonist at the same time grin. it will a bomb!!!!! i tell you. grin
Re: Robbers Write Community: We’re Coming For Our 'XMas Gift' by TerrySoft(m): 1:54pm On Dec 17, 2007
If i were the 'community', i would give them their last 'xmas gift' grin grin grin grin
Re: Robbers Write Community: We’re Coming For Our 'XMas Gift' by femi4love(m): 3:13pm On Dec 17, 2007
I no be thief, you be thief!
I no dey steal, you dey steal!
I no be rogue, you be rogue!
I no be robber, you be robber!
I no be armed robber, you be armed robber!!!

So wetin this people come be then

Nigeria! Nigeria !! Nigeria!!! huuuuun!!!! May God have mercy on us!
Re: Robbers Write Community: We’re Coming For Our 'XMas Gift' by seunspice(m): 3:48pm On Dec 17, 2007
Amen to that brother
Re: Robbers Write Community: We’re Coming For Our 'XMas Gift' by lanrelagos: 4:32pm On Dec 17, 2007
na wao, wich kain tin be dis?robbers wan sack a whole community comot from their region, i strongly feel that in informant lives amongst the inhabitants of the community,otherwise its not ez 4 a thief or group of thieves 2 be that confident.i strongly recommend a visitation by all the inhabitants of the community to AYILALA (the no-nonsense diety)!!!!!!!!!
Re: Robbers Write Community: We’re Coming For Our 'XMas Gift' by oziomatv(m): 7:48pm On Dec 17, 2007
If I lived there not only will I buy them gifts,I'll even cook rice,make moi moi and provide fanta for them LOL

hopefully they will ask for the forbiden fruit if care is not taken.
they're evil.
Re: Robbers Write Community: We’re Coming For Our 'XMas Gift' by SweetT1: 8:28pm On Dec 17, 2007
@Poster

I will call the police and get them ready for the robbers . LoL grin
Re: Robbers Write Community: We’re Coming For Our 'XMas Gift' by blackgucci(m): 8:49pm On Dec 17, 2007
If I lived there not only will I buy them gifts,I'll even cook rice,make moi moi and provide fanta for them LOL

hahahaahahahaha

great idea
i will do thesame
Re: Robbers Write Community: We’re Coming For Our 'XMas Gift' by folahann(m): 9:33pm On Dec 17, 2007
Sweet T:

@Poster

I will call the police and get them ready for the robbers . LoL grin
Are you talking of Nigerian police
Re: Robbers Write Community: We’re Coming For Our 'XMas Gift' by naijaway(m): 11:56pm On Dec 17, 2007
These are some impotent men wey dey wan show off with poor people. If they were that crazy they should write to the barracks or some nice street near the government house or around Aso rock. As we can all see, the police knows wat to do in a situation like this but will rather feel helpless or cooperate with the robbers; cuz if they wanted to do something, they can either map out the whole local governments and know where to position themselves, plan for a worst case scenerio and see wat logistics they need now like ambulances, helicopters, kinds of guns to use that day, ways to light up the place so that they can have the advantage,etc rather than wait until dat day to come pick dead bodies OR they can still know map out the neighborhood which is going to be at their advantage and then pratice for that day and also give the community a safety handout eg like if they make it to ur house, don't fight back but give them all they ask of you if you have it and if ur neighbor hears something they should find a way to alert the police. Strategy is not science it is just u trying to be in control and the british will do something similar if they were in Nigeria trainning and something of this magnitude gets their attention; so our police should stop acting like mumus and take control of the situation for once, this is nothing but containing the situation and minimising damages to people and property. I don't even care if they are a 100 robbers coming with the latest motar cuz they can still be defeated and many of them arrested. Like that saying in my own view, people don't plan to fail instead people like the Nigerian police fools fail to plan.
Re: Robbers Write Community: We’re Coming For Our 'XMas Gift' by choco4life(m): 6:48am On Dec 18, 2007
Thos robbers them sef get guts o,
anyway dem suppose get some mysterious power
for them to dare the Baale that is a juju man.
Good luck to them
Re: Robbers Write Community: We’re Coming For Our 'XMas Gift' by janami(f): 7:05am On Dec 18, 2007
just shows wot a mockery pur security system in the country is. They know police man no get power to stop them.`o ma se o. This one is caled guts, it is called recognising evil opportunities that they know that they can get away with. I am wondering if no police man is working with them sef
Re: Robbers Write Community: We’re Coming For Our 'XMas Gift' by jintujinta(m): 9:43am On Dec 18, 2007
@topic
At times like these, i wish free use of guns and bazookas was legalised in this country. How could the robbers have been so bold to announce their coming? Anyway, we will get there!
Re: Robbers Write Community: We’re Coming For Our 'XMas Gift' by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 18, 2007
Pls I have a question to ask

How many armed robbers are coming? grin

am thinking of a way out undecided
Re: Robbers Write Community: We’re Coming For Our 'XMas Gift' by peteroby(m): 4:29pm On Dec 18, 2007
all this na junk news,just don;t believe what u read in all this evening newspapers.
Re: Robbers Write Community: We’re Coming For Our 'XMas Gift' by Carlosein(m): 4:56pm On Dec 18, 2007
peteroby:

all this na junk news,just don;t believe what u read in all this evening newspapers.

if you were in the community is this what you would say?

as for me, i will do like nwando and i will even add beer and take away bottles/satchets of "chelsea" grin grin
Re: Robbers Write Community: We’re Coming For Our 'XMas Gift' by naijaway(m): 10:08pm On Dec 18, 2007
Naija really needs to wake up and stop acting as if all these kinds of situations are natural and supposed to take its course. If the police and communities don't take the best appropriate actions then it will keep looking and feeling natural. The police need to have the basics like street maps, matter of fact local government maps with up to date information, even yet the whole state maps with up to date information on infrastructure and terrain; all on paper and if possible on computer. Then pratice based on their intelligence. At least anyone planing to rob a stationary place would have to anticipate and even if they dare would hurry up than taking their time like staying on a street robbing for hours from the #1house to the last house and nothing really happens. It is a shame to the police, a shame to the communities, and a shame to the population at large.
It really shows how corrupt we are for cooperating and not leaking them out when they are amongst us; it also shows how fearful and unconstructive nigerians are as a whole either at home or abroad; and lastly, it somehow looks like laziness on the part of the police and citizens for not planning now but just calling the Lord's name in vain when the answer is within. What is wrong with a heroic and intelligent attempt from the police and the communities to stop such a sh*t. Probably, is until the british police comes then we will stop seeing and hearing such a thing because they are dragons that don't assess situations.
This is what many countries will be praying for that someone should want to rob and write a letter first; at least they will be able to kill and catch as many as possible even without technology. I can understand road blocks but not this kind of situation not to say I haven't heard of it before in naija. Great nations make it against all odds by proclaiming wat they visualise with actions.
Re: Robbers Write Community: We’re Coming For Our 'XMas Gift' by folahann(m): 11:09pm On Dec 18, 2007
kamura:

Please I have a question to ask

How many armed robbers are coming? grin

am thinking of a way out undecided

Sure you are from that community, then there is no way out
Re: Robbers Write Community: We’re Coming For Our 'XMas Gift' by sweetonyx(m): 11:26pm On Dec 18, 2007
Again this exposes the incapabilities of the ngerian police to control crime.
Were this to happen in some other country,investigations might ave revealed
the  sort of ink used in the leta,the paper,and if possible prints.They might even go
to the extent of trailing the origin of the leta and how it arrived at the hands of the community leader.
Such info that will enable the cops to apprehend the criminals.But dats not the case in nigeria.
Its a shame,A VERY BIG SHAME embarassed

It's a  really pathetic situation in a country like ours whr human life has lost it's value and
as such nobody cares about anybody's security concerns.Ure only concerned bout urself at the expence
of others.

This so-called armed robbers are products of a society dat has failed in its duty of upholding moral values.
Instead we see situations whr criminals are celebrated like in the case of Alams,Odili,IBB and  recently,James Ibori.

I'd place my recomendations on a later post,for now I rest my case. lipsrsealed
Re: Robbers Write Community: We’re Coming For Our 'XMas Gift' by Busta(f): 10:26pm On Dec 19, 2007
is this really for real?
Re: Robbers Write Community: We’re Coming For Our 'XMas Gift' by joshjosh(m): 3:49am On Dec 22, 2007
it is for real. but for fear of being caught many will like to do same sadly. nigeria is a wonderful place. the sad thing is that these idiots will take this money home and their wives and girl friends will gladly use it knowing where it came from and praying they use the money for profitable business. you see why there is great instability in the environment
Re: Robbers Write Community: We’re Coming For Our 'XMas Gift' by latent(m): 6:03am On Dec 22, 2007
@nwando If I lived there not only will I buy them gifts,I'll even cook rice,make moi moi and provide fanta for them LOL

and after energising them, they will kiss ur beautiful lips as appetizer LOL
Re: Robbers Write Community: We’re Coming For Our 'XMas Gift' by holythug(m): 7:26am On Dec 22, 2007
they shd share the Xmas goodies wit em since it is a seasson of love & sharing grin
Re: Robbers Write Community: We’re Coming For Our 'XMas Gift' by redsun(m): 8:12pm On Dec 22, 2007
Why should anybody be suprise if robbers are on rampage in nigeria,when the leaders who are suppose to be the role models are blood sucking,children and generations killing robbers.

The situation is chaotic,people shouldn't expect normality,it is like war zone.Politicians,corrupt public and private servants against the common man.
Re: Robbers Write Community: We’re Coming For Our 'XMas Gift' by Babylove2(f): 1:19pm On Dec 31, 2007
shocked shocked shocked

WAT A CONFIDENT CRIMINALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Robbers Write Community: We’re Coming For Our 'XMas Gift' by asada(m): 6:32pm On Dec 31, 2007
you go fear now.
Re: Robbers Write Community: We’re Coming For Our 'XMas Gift' by bashtech: 10:20pm On Jan 29, 2008
@ Folahann,

Nigerian own is worst, or even entirely different, but I think the only solution or remedy is for the community to prepare themselves against this people, I mean the community can setup their own Vigilant Group, so the community can donate and the collaborate to raise up some substantial amount of money to buy enough defense ammunition and guns (I really guns i.e Machine Guns), to protect their community, I believe if the entire community prepare to this level or some few 10-20 arm robbers cannot afford to attack them,

But there is only one thing, the community must show dedication and willingness to protect their community against such attacks, else , who can tell.

If they armed-robbers really mean 'business', and approach such community one day, I believe they community should teach them a lesson they will never learn somewhere else on earth.

How do u this is remedy , lipsrsealed
Re: Robbers Write Community: We’re Coming For Our 'XMas Gift' by folahann(m): 2:17am On Jan 30, 2008
@bashtech
I don't think you read the story at all
Re: Robbers Write Community: We’re Coming For Our 'XMas Gift' by Iman3(m): 2:31pm On Jan 31, 2008
It shows the robbers have a sense of courtesy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CBN Disburses N109bn To Support Power Reform / Breaking: Omisore Leads In Agodi, Ilesha And Kirikri Prisons With Wide A Margin / EXCLUSIVE: Atiku Snubs Rochas Okorocha At The Governors Gathering(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.