Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

GEJ And Jamaican PM Dancing To 'Reggae Music' In Jamaica! (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ And Jamaican PM Dancing To 'Reggae Music' In Jamaica! (pics) (25308 Views)

Okonjo-Iweala Dancing To Psquare's 'Chop My Money' - Video / Nigerian Woman Slapped By Jamaican Guy In London. / VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ And Jamaican PM Dancing To 'Reggae Music' In Jamaica! (pics) by Sunofgod(m): 12:23pm On Aug 04, 2012
Akanbi_edu:

Uneasy lies the head......

See madam dey fresh

GEJ trying to make 'eye contact' with that fine minister - discretely. But 'Madam Patience' dey block the move.

Even the 'Fine Arss.sss Minister' dey try make 'eye contact' with GEJ but see as Madam Patience dey watch am!!

Chai - this picture kill me ohhh . . . .(GEJ, I feel your frustration at this particular moment)

GEJ will be back in Jamaica within the next 6 months to 'Hammer' that minister? - this time without Madam?

And if he suceeds in making the 'minister in red' our first lady - he'll become immune to criticism.
Re: GEJ And Jamaican PM Dancing To 'Reggae Music' In Jamaica! (pics) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 04, 2012
@ Sun of God... Kudos to you, never knew u were a professional photographer,did u travel with the 70 man crew?
Re: GEJ And Jamaican PM Dancing To 'Reggae Music' In Jamaica! (pics) by DExplorer1: 12:37pm On Aug 04, 2012
berem: do u expect her to be fat like ur nigerian female ministers who know how to embezzle funds and get bloated like a full grown toad? I guess not!
Is fatness the yardstick for embezzlement?

You Need To Read These! Why He Hasn't Proposed

After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship
Re: GEJ And Jamaican PM Dancing To 'Reggae Music' In Jamaica! (pics) by stupor(m): 12:40pm On Aug 04, 2012
Sun of god: Goodluck's looking a bit stiff?

He needs to let his hair down and enjoy this his trip - before he returns to the hell hole called Naija with all its 'wahala'.

Prime Minister Portia Simpson Miller and President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria Goodluck Jonathan, rock to the reggae beat yesterday after a joint press conference at Jamaica House. - Norman Grindley/Chief Photographer

What's GEJ please ! I just wonder how o .
Re: GEJ And Jamaican PM Dancing To 'Reggae Music' In Jamaica! (pics) by Sunofgod(m): 12:41pm On Aug 04, 2012
ogbeche77: @ Sun of God... Kudos to you, never knew u were a professional photographer,did u travel with the 70 man crew?

No comment . . .
Re: GEJ And Jamaican PM Dancing To 'Reggae Music' In Jamaica! (pics) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 04, 2012
Mal nourished,...maybe. But u must remember dt she isn't feeding fat on her country's commonwealth @ N500,000 per meal (N1.5million daily) as our own dear Jona is doing.
Barak Obama is perhaps d world's leader & d most powerful man in d world,...dt dude feeds himself & his family in d White House,...no free food for dem watsover
Rhino.5dm:
This woman look very mal nourished or am I the only one seeing that?

Re: GEJ And Jamaican PM Dancing To 'Reggae Music' In Jamaica! (pics) by fuke(m): 12:47pm On Aug 04, 2012
They went to stash Dollars away.
Neither Trinidad and Tobago nor Jamaica has anything to offer Nigeria
Re: GEJ And Jamaican PM Dancing To 'Reggae Music' In Jamaica! (pics) by Bright2(m): 1:07pm On Aug 04, 2012
Please don't judge mr presido much on this stiff dancing syndrom.He was use to dancing without shoe those days( high life music )& does better those days but today he was ask to dance with shoes ,you suppose understand naa.
Re: GEJ And Jamaican PM Dancing To 'Reggae Music' In Jamaica! (pics) by phadat(m): 1:11pm On Aug 04, 2012
If he likes let him smoke hemp and come back to naija to change his name to goodluck Rasta and even legalize hemp all join after all snoop just did that grin
Re: GEJ And Jamaican PM Dancing To 'Reggae Music' In Jamaica! (pics) by dasparrow: 1:17pm On Aug 04, 2012
@Post

Atleast GEJ, Dame Patience and the rest of the Nigerian crew that went with them had fun and that is all that matters. They were well received and treated with hospitality. Kudos to Jamaica and Trinidad and Tobago.

As for those asking what Jamaica can offer Nigeria, must GEJ only visit countries that have something to offer Nigeria? No man or in this case country is an island. As president of a country, you must travel far and wide and make acquaintances with fellow presidents from around the world because you never know when you might need their help. The world is a global village now and we must acknowledge that.

OP, nice pictures!
Re: GEJ And Jamaican PM Dancing To 'Reggae Music' In Jamaica! (pics) by JideTheBlogger(m): 1:17pm On Aug 04, 2012
alaoeri: Notice something is like GEJ have sheds weight a little bit.

All ds naija wahala no reach to shed weight nii?
Re: GEJ And Jamaican PM Dancing To 'Reggae Music' In Jamaica! (pics) by 10over101: 1:33pm On Aug 04, 2012
Why do we always deceive ourselves all in the name of wooing investors...who is wooing who?
Re: GEJ And Jamaican PM Dancing To 'Reggae Music' In Jamaica! (pics) by dasparrow: 1:33pm On Aug 04, 2012
TrueNaijaguy:

So every youth in Nigeria looks like this while all young kids in Jamaica looks like that? Tell me something else.What a comparison? How on earth will you compare children with Adults? The bias is in your comparison have rubbished any argument you may bring up against GEJ on this thread. Always say the truth so you"ll be free.

You have a point. The comparison is off. I have nieces and nephews who look just as cute and well fed right there in Nigeria. The OP should have shown pictures of Nigerian children and not some aggrevated frustrated northern adult males in their 20s who are protesting. Good observation TrueNaijaguy.

Sun of god:

Laptop 34 - Go fcu.k yourself!

How dare you address me?

TrueNaijaguy

Time registered: June 27, 2012

Time spent online: 1 day & 17 hours

TrueNaijaguy has a point. You should have posted pictures of Nigerian children in comparison and not pictures of aggrieved northern adult males in their 20s who are protesting. I am not an avid fan of GEJ and his administration but the way some of you use your fingers/mouth to tear down Nigeria on the world wide web, don't be suprised or angry if tomorrow other Africans and non Nigerians/Africans insult your country as we have seen happen numerous times here on nairaland and on twitter. Just saying.......
Re: GEJ And Jamaican PM Dancing To 'Reggae Music' In Jamaica! (pics) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 04, 2012
I hope Goodluck Jonathan will not come back to Nigeria and Change his name, just like that man(dog) did, Snoop Dog,sorry, Lion.
Re: GEJ And Jamaican PM Dancing To 'Reggae Music' In Jamaica! (pics) by Lordave: 1:40pm On Aug 04, 2012
It's like the man don tire for 9ja made igbo, the guy wan taste Bob Marley own.
Re: GEJ And Jamaican PM Dancing To 'Reggae Music' In Jamaica! (pics) by ifihearam: 1:43pm On Aug 04, 2012
Every other day that passes by,my love and loyalty for GEJ increases in multiple folds,see how happy the jamaicans are to have the honour for my presido to visit them...
May God continue to guide,bless and sustain you GEJ
Love you die.
Re: GEJ And Jamaican PM Dancing To 'Reggae Music' In Jamaica! (pics) by suwailad(f): 1:43pm On Aug 04, 2012
Anoda 40 laptop thread? am outa here #clueless president
Re: GEJ And Jamaican PM Dancing To 'Reggae Music' In Jamaica! (pics) by suwailad(f): 1:44pm On Aug 04, 2012
ifihearam: Every other day that passes by,my love and loyalty for GEJ increases in multiple folds,see how happy the jamaicans are to have the honour for my presido to visit them...
May God continue to guide,bless and sustain you GEJ
Love you die.
mediocre nigerian
Re: GEJ And Jamaican PM Dancing To 'Reggae Music' In Jamaica! (pics) by ifihearam: 1:46pm On Aug 04, 2012
fuke: They went to stash Dollars away.
Neither Trinidad and Tobago nor Jamaica has anything to offer Nigeria

I have come to realise here that most of you are just interested in hearing only NEGATIVE news about this country in general and GEJ in particular..how can you progress when your country isn'tchange your attitude today for your own good or na u go still suffer.
Re: GEJ And Jamaican PM Dancing To 'Reggae Music' In Jamaica! (pics) by Lordave: 1:47pm On Aug 04, 2012
saxywale: I don't even know what to type sef.
wetin you type na im you know
Re: GEJ And Jamaican PM Dancing To 'Reggae Music' In Jamaica! (pics) by ifihearam: 1:47pm On Aug 04, 2012
suwailad: Anoda 40 laptop thread? am outa here #clueless president

Who be dis fool?
Re: GEJ And Jamaican PM Dancing To 'Reggae Music' In Jamaica! (pics) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 04, 2012
Why is GEJ always smiling like a retard?
Re: GEJ And Jamaican PM Dancing To 'Reggae Music' In Jamaica! (pics) by sizzlers(m): 2:15pm On Aug 04, 2012
dis gej is becoming popular o!
Re: GEJ And Jamaican PM Dancing To 'Reggae Music' In Jamaica! (pics) by suwailad(f): 2:20pm On Aug 04, 2012
ifihearam:

Who be dis fool?
na your clueless presido be fool
Re: GEJ And Jamaican PM Dancing To 'Reggae Music' In Jamaica! (pics) by DExplorer1: 2:23pm On Aug 04, 2012
suwailad: Anoda 40 laptop thread? am outa here #clueless president
ifihearam:

Who be dis fool?
Naaah, she might be a good recruit.

You Need To Read These! Why He Hasn't Proposed

After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship
Re: GEJ And Jamaican PM Dancing To 'Reggae Music' In Jamaica! (pics) by danielseyon: 3:35pm On Aug 04, 2012
Can we please show a little respect for our nation through the way we address our President?
Re: GEJ And Jamaican PM Dancing To 'Reggae Music' In Jamaica! (pics) by ifihearam: 3:48pm On Aug 04, 2012
D-Explorer:
Naaah, she might be a good recruit.

She is too dull and useless to be recruited with high intellectuals like us na!!
Re: GEJ And Jamaican PM Dancing To 'Reggae Music' In Jamaica! (pics) by ifihearam: 3:49pm On Aug 04, 2012
danielseyon: Can we please show a little respect for our nation through the way we address our President?
Thank you
Re: GEJ And Jamaican PM Dancing To 'Reggae Music' In Jamaica! (pics) by muktarmtt(m): 4:16pm On Aug 04, 2012
@ubamma I tink he want thr 4 talk abt exporting casava marijuana to jemaica. Baba GEJ o una welldone o!

Re: GEJ And Jamaican PM Dancing To 'Reggae Music' In Jamaica! (pics) by Beaf: 4:25pm On Aug 04, 2012
alaoeri: Notice something is like GEJ have sheds weight a little bit.

--Beaf recovers after being killed by sprreaked and sprroken Engrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiissssssss--

The man has always been on the slim side.
Re: GEJ And Jamaican PM Dancing To 'Reggae Music' In Jamaica! (pics) by ifeci: 4:28pm On Aug 04, 2012
Sun of god: Madam Patience being taught how to use a mobile phone?

grin grin grin grin grin grin Abeg no blame DrumDame Patience Jonathan, u knw say she dull well well..
Re: GEJ And Jamaican PM Dancing To 'Reggae Music' In Jamaica! (pics) by muktarmtt(m): 4:29pm On Aug 04, 2012
See wat casava marijuana has made our presidow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apc Governors Visit Oba Of Benin (pics) / Umahi: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, Will Never Be Part Of Biafra / Police Gift Passengers In Tricycle Cash To Celebrate Christmas In Delta (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.