Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

GEJ And Jamaican PM Dancing To 'Reggae Music' In Jamaica! (pics) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ And Jamaican PM Dancing To 'Reggae Music' In Jamaica! (pics) (25309 Views)

Okonjo-Iweala Dancing To Psquare's 'Chop My Money' - Video / Nigerian Woman Slapped By Jamaican Guy In London. / VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ And Jamaican PM Dancing To 'Reggae Music' In Jamaica! (pics) by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:54am On Aug 05, 2012
Sun of god: GEJ has found some new 'Fans'

See as Jamaican children look well fed and cute - unlike our kids?

Compare for yourselves - See the 'Bast.ards' we produce:

[img]http://seeker401.files./2011/04/52231708_52230955.jpg?w=497&h=279[/img]

You've not gone down to kingston Jamaica to say hello to the yardies and drug dealers then?.....trust me, those Nigerian street urchins aint got nothing on them. shocked

1 Like

Re: GEJ And Jamaican PM Dancing To 'Reggae Music' In Jamaica! (pics) by Sunofgod(m): 11:00am On Aug 05, 2012
Rossikk:

Honestly this sun of god dude is just a complete id.iot and brainless fool.

I must take after your mutha then (silly cu.nt)
Re: GEJ And Jamaican PM Dancing To 'Reggae Music' In Jamaica! (pics) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 05, 2012
Rossikk:

Honestly this sun of god dude is just a complete id.iot and brainless fool.
You be mumu, where is your sense of humor? Even a slowpoke knows sun of god is just catching his fun with those pics
Re: GEJ And Jamaican PM Dancing To 'Reggae Music' In Jamaica! (pics) by Sunofgod(m): 3:55pm On Aug 05, 2012
ogbeche77:
You be mumu, where is your sense of humor? Even a slowpoke knows sun of god is just catching his fun with those pics

No mind the fool . . . . . if he cant take the sarcasism he should buzz off.

Everyone's free to come to their own conclusions with what they see.
Re: GEJ And Jamaican PM Dancing To 'Reggae Music' In Jamaica! (pics) by EkoIle1: 7:33pm On Aug 05, 2012
Sun of god: Madam looking miserable . . . Looking like a woman scorned - seems she's been sidelined in Jamaica?

Nigeria's First Lady Patience Jonathan (left), and Lady Allen, wife of Governor General Sir Patrick Allen, listen to proceedings at yesterday's joint sitting of Parliament in celebration of Jamaica's 50th anniversary of Independence. -

See as she sidon look like bag of rice inside masquerade uniform.......

Smh
Re: GEJ And Jamaican PM Dancing To 'Reggae Music' In Jamaica! (pics) by chic2pimp(m): 8:25pm On Aug 05, 2012
antitpiah:

I dont know why God would be so cruel to Naija men. The rest of the Black world, especially the Carribean, have beautiful women while Naija men are stuck with the the worst looking females ever created. God, you f/u/c/k//e/d up gan mehn.

God bless Jamiacan women. Look at their female public officials; smooth skin, impeccable poise, elegant carriage and overall presentability of 10/10. On the other hand, our women, our own Naija women, are just bleh; rough skin, masculine facies, poor carriage, over the top, incoherent make ups and as if that is not enough, they are the worst dressers on earth. Very wicked God!

So you are now Blaming GOD abi?
Re: GEJ And Jamaican PM Dancing To 'Reggae Music' In Jamaica! (pics) by tpia5: 9:34pm On Aug 05, 2012
seems fstranger has never seen a biracial before, despite being nigerian.
Re: GEJ And Jamaican PM Dancing To 'Reggae Music' In Jamaica! (pics) by antitpiah: 12:49am On Aug 06, 2012
tpia@:
seems fstranger has never seen a[b] biracial[/b] before, despite being nigerian.

No. Do they grow on trees in Nigeria?
Re: GEJ And Jamaican PM Dancing To 'Reggae Music' In Jamaica! (pics) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 25, 2013
antitpiah:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFGZQN7CwYo

I dont know why God would be so cruel to Naija men. The rest of the Black world, especially the Carribean, have beautiful women while Naija men are stuck with the the worst looking females ever created. God, you f/u/c/k//e/d up gan mehn.

God bless Jamiacan women. Look at their female public officials; smooth skin, impeccable poise, elegant carriage and overall presentability of 10/10. On the other hand, our women, our own Naija women, are just bleh; rough skin, masculine facies, poor carriage, over the top, incoherent make ups and as if that is not enough, they are the worst dressers on earth. Very wicked God!

dont be like that.
there are beautiful women EVERYWHERE - including Naija!! smiley
You should check out Onila's threads on Nigerian beauty! smiley

btw thanks for the video! I shall use it to update my thread! grin
Re: GEJ And Jamaican PM Dancing To 'Reggae Music' In Jamaica! (pics) by Impecca(m): 11:39pm On May 19, 2015
firstboy101:
I heard GEJ Is in search of a new gf! Probably touring jamaica's top officials for his new***
firstboy101:
[color=#006600]I heard GEJ Is in search of a new gf! Probably touring jamaica's top officials for his new***
[/color]
firstboy101:
I heard GEJ Is in search of a new gf! Probably touring jamaica's top officials for his new***

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apc Governors Visit Oba Of Benin (pics) / Police Gift Passengers In Tricycle Cash To Celebrate Christmas In Delta (Video) / Army Find Armouries Underground In Balmo Forest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.