Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

I Stayed Outside And My Fiancee Neva Introduced Me To Her Mum Formally.am Confus - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Stayed Outside And My Fiancee Neva Introduced Me To Her Mum Formally.am Confus (2896 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? / My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Stayed Outside And My Fiancee Neva Introduced Me To Her Mum Formally.am Confus by mkoabiola: 6:57pm On Aug 04, 2012
I have been dating my fiancee for a year,I Chose a date to visit her on during d week cos she stays with her parents.firstly,she neva allowed me to enter their sitting room neither her own room,she said we shud stayed outside.
Howeva,her mum met us outside,there was no formal introduction frm my fiancee,hence d mum greeted me casually.I spent over an hour sitting outside wit my fiancee including her mum.the mum nva ask who is ur visitor throughout my stay.I asked her why didn't u introduce me to ur mum?d answer she gave was dat her mum will understand.am just confused,I don't knw wat to do cos I av been a sleepless night,does it mean am been decieved as I intend to marry her nx year.pls,ur mature advice wil b highly appreciated.
Re: I Stayed Outside And My Fiancee Neva Introduced Me To Her Mum Formally.am Confus by NerdyPoet(m): 7:13pm On Aug 04, 2012
Sad Truth ----> You are a 'boyfriend' bro and not a 'fiance' , she will introduce you to her mum when you finally become her 'fiance' (that is if she doesnt have one already) .
Get over it bro, sh.it happens... Take heart., smiley

3 Likes

Re: I Stayed Outside And My Fiancee Neva Introduced Me To Her Mum Formally.am Confus by Csami(m): 7:39pm On Aug 04, 2012
Now ur case is pathetic and i think u're gullible. After telling u all that sh*t u went to bed just to have sleepless night? Wake up bro and look at the wall on ur left....the writing is very clear.
Re: I Stayed Outside And My Fiancee Neva Introduced Me To Her Mum Formally.am Confus by bendazum: 8:11pm On Aug 04, 2012
SHE ISN'T PROUD OF YOU N MERELY TOLERATES YOU.I KNOW IT IS SADDENING FOR YOU TO LOVE SOMEONE WHO MERELY TOLERATES YOU.INFACT AM FACING IT RIGHT I KNOW I HAVE TO LEAVE HER BUT IT'S DIFFICULT COS I LOVE HER.WHAT DO I DO?TO HAVE MY PEACE OF MIND I TELL MYSELF THE TRUTH.

2 Likes

Re: I Stayed Outside And My Fiancee Neva Introduced Me To Her Mum Formally.am Confus by mkoabiola: 8:11pm On Aug 04, 2012
Front page pls,this is a serious topic. No b joke
Re: I Stayed Outside And My Fiancee Neva Introduced Me To Her Mum Formally.am Confus by Rocktation(f): 8:35pm On Aug 04, 2012
Young gurls find it difficult to introduce their boyfriends to their mothers. Most especially, when there is an incessant influx of them. Exhibit patience until you're set to make everything official. You'll get a different reception for shizzle.
Re: I Stayed Outside And My Fiancee Neva Introduced Me To Her Mum Formally.am Confus by kilimanjaro(m): 8:41pm On Aug 04, 2012
Op,
how old is she?
Re: I Stayed Outside And My Fiancee Neva Introduced Me To Her Mum Formally.am Confus by mkoabiola: 8:48pm On Aug 04, 2012
She is 25 years ,we both served together.
Re: I Stayed Outside And My Fiancee Neva Introduced Me To Her Mum Formally.am Confus by sisieko2001: 8:51pm On Aug 04, 2012
how old are you
Re: I Stayed Outside And My Fiancee Neva Introduced Me To Her Mum Formally.am Confus by Dondav(m): 8:59pm On Aug 04, 2012
^^^^
See Jamb Question o
Re: I Stayed Outside And My Fiancee Neva Introduced Me To Her Mum Formally.am Confus by ijebabe: 9:20pm On Aug 04, 2012
At 25 years and she cannot be comfortable in her own home to introduce you to her mom? Even as a boyfriend? That is strange.

I am saying this because your visit was planned with her consent and not a surprise visit. At least she must have had time to tell her mom in private that "there is this guy I like who is coming to visit please come be at home so you can meet him as well". Which mother wouldn't appreciate her daughter confiding in her like that?

Well I think you should tell her you are uncomfortable with what took place, or rather didn't take place, at her house. Hear her out and make sure you are satisfied with her response before you decide to have another sleepless night!
Re: I Stayed Outside And My Fiancee Neva Introduced Me To Her Mum Formally.am Confus by Bisjosh(f): 9:37pm On Aug 04, 2012
Mr Poster have you proposed to her? I ask this because many singles from 25yrs upwards believe that when they are in a relationship, they are automatically fiance or fiancee and not bf/gf undecided
Re: I Stayed Outside And My Fiancee Neva Introduced Me To Her Mum Formally.am Confus by engrtee(f): 11:52pm On Aug 04, 2012
Meet her mum and introduce urself to her
Re: I Stayed Outside And My Fiancee Neva Introduced Me To Her Mum Formally.am Confus by Coefficient(m): 12:00am On Aug 05, 2012
engrtee: Meet her mum and introduce urself to her

Funny guy grin
Re: I Stayed Outside And My Fiancee Neva Introduced Me To Her Mum Formally.am Confus by omega25red(m): 12:14am On Aug 05, 2012
Csami: Now ur case is pathetic and i think u're gullible. After telling u all that sh*t u went to bed just to have sleepless night? Wake up bro and look at the wall on ur left....the writing is very clear.
Agreed

homeboy sat there for an hour or more and never said anything to the mum grin

who considers themselves engadged without meeting the woman's family or siblings?
you deserve what you got. Just because you are talking about getting married doesn't mean that you are engadged.
you need to put your shoes on and go talk to that girl and ask her to properly inroduce you to her family.
Re: I Stayed Outside And My Fiancee Neva Introduced Me To Her Mum Formally.am Confus by LBSolution(m): 12:26am On Aug 05, 2012
Get 2 her, tell her u didn't lyk wat tuk place at dia huz as she didn't introduce u 2 her parent. Watch her reaction n listen 2 her reply kfully b4 deciding 2 ve a slplesz nyt agen :oGet 2 her, tell her u didn't lyk wat tuk place at dia huz as she didn't introduce u 2 her parent. Watch her reaction n listen 2 her reply kfully b4 deciding 2 ve a slplesz nyt agen
Re: I Stayed Outside And My Fiancee Neva Introduced Me To Her Mum Formally.am Confus by MrsChima(f): 12:49am On Aug 05, 2012
OP

What is strange is that you traveled a far to meet the mother and fiancee only to sat your dumb arse outside for hours.

If you felt that strongly about it...you should have introduced yourself and clarify your presence. Maybe the mother did inquired about your whereabouts and your fiancee took it upon herself not to introduce you.

Bad sign.....now the table has turned against you...what are you going to do? Continue to be a dummy or use your brain and redeem your integrity?
Re: I Stayed Outside And My Fiancee Neva Introduced Me To Her Mum Formally.am Confus by BecaciaBarbie(f): 1:16am On Aug 05, 2012
Fiancee Really?? Put a ring on it dude, b4 u call her dat...nd if d answer u gt is a 'yes' am sure she wudnt waste time introducing u to her family.

2 Likes

Re: I Stayed Outside And My Fiancee Neva Introduced Me To Her Mum Formally.am Confus by BecaciaBarbie(f): 1:19am On Aug 05, 2012
Bisjosh: Mr Poster have you proposed to her? I ask this because many singles from 25yrs upwards believe that when they are in a relationship, they are automatically fiance or fiancee and not bf/gf undecided
#GBAM
Re: I Stayed Outside And My Fiancee Neva Introduced Me To Her Mum Formally.am Confus by Leyqute(m): 8:16am On Aug 05, 2012
;DMaybe she sees you as a "friend" ;DMaybe she sees you as a "friend"
Re: I Stayed Outside And My Fiancee Neva Introduced Me To Her Mum Formally.am Confus by greedie1(f): 10:49am On Aug 05, 2012
I dont knw wat u r to her but i knw wat u r not: her fiance!.... Ve u formally engaged her? Dont just assume cz u r planning to marry her, she is automatically ur fiancee. She may not even want u as a husby or maybe u ve nt communicated ur intentions to her, so why should she introduce u as her fiance?? 2ndly, 4 someone u ve bin dating 4 a yr, d reception she gave u was very poor. Why didnt she invite u in or atleast introduce u to her mum as a friend? She isnt 16 for God sake. U should ve a heart to heart talk wit her, state ur intention nd fears nd hear wat she has to say. If her reply is positive nd i pray it is, put a ring on it. All d best
Re: I Stayed Outside And My Fiancee Neva Introduced Me To Her Mum Formally.am Confus by ifihearam: 12:44pm On Aug 05, 2012
gree-die:
I dont knw wat u r to her but i knw wat u r not: her fiance!.... Ve u formally engaged her? Dont just assume cz u r planning to marry her, she is automatically ur fiancee. She may not even want u as a husby or maybe u ve nt communicated ur intentions to her, so why should she introduce u as her fiance?? 2ndly, 4 someone u ve bin dating 4 a yr, d reception she gave u was very poor. Why didnt she invite u in or atleast introduce u to her mum as a friend? She isnt 16 for God sake. U should ve a heart to heart talk wit her, state ur intention nd fears nd hear wat she has to say. If her reply is positive nd i pray it is, put a ring on it. All d best

U gurls should be honest for once haba!!!!I may agree that they are not yet engaged but that does not mean she couldn't have introduced him as her boyfriend,
@ op
This ur so called babe has some1 the mom and family officially recognise and you are a spare,don't even think about marriage now ooo because I don't think she is considering you for a boyfriend much more a husband....use ur brain
Re: I Stayed Outside And My Fiancee Neva Introduced Me To Her Mum Formally.am Confus by ayobase(m): 5:55pm On Aug 05, 2012
ijebabe: At 25 years and she cannot be comfortable in her own home to introduce you to her mom? Even as a boyfriend? That is strange.

I am saying this because your visit was planned with her consent and not a surprise visit. At least she must have had time to tell her mom in private that "there is this guy I like who is coming to visit please come be at home so you can meet him as well". Which mother wouldn't appreciate her daughter confiding in her like that?

Well I think you should tell her you are uncomfortable with what took place, or rather didn't take place, at her house. Hear her out and make sure you are satisfied with her response before you decide to have another sleepless night!

Im quoting u to remind him!
Re: I Stayed Outside And My Fiancee Neva Introduced Me To Her Mum Formally.am Confus by ayobase(m): 5:57pm On Aug 05, 2012
Becacia_Barbie: Fiancee Really?? Put a ring on it dude, b4 u call her dat...nd if d answer u gt is a 'yes' am sure she wudnt waste time introducing u to her family.

Can I propose now....Im tired of running around!

1 Like

Re: I Stayed Outside And My Fiancee Neva Introduced Me To Her Mum Formally.am Confus by Meeky(m): 7:48pm On Aug 05, 2012
Nerdy_Poet: Sad Truth ----> You are a 'boyfriend' bro and not a 'fiance' , she will introduce you to her mum when you finally become her 'fiance' (that is if she doesnt have one already) .
Get over it bro, sh.it happens... Take heart., smiley
succintly put.you jst took d words out of my mouth.well bro
Re: I Stayed Outside And My Fiancee Neva Introduced Me To Her Mum Formally.am Confus by Daresh(f): 8:54pm On Aug 05, 2012
Ol boy please, she cant introduce you to her mom yet cos you are just a boyfriend. In Naija most of us are not comfortable introducing our bfs to our parents. I never introduced my husband to my father as my bf when we were dating. Infact he never introduced me to his parents as his ghf either, they just understood. So dont let such trivial matters bother you, if you like her so much, then propose and she can introduce you properly. You wan enter house siddon like oga when you are no one just the guy nyashing their daughter grin. Ol boy hold it there!

1 Like

Re: I Stayed Outside And My Fiancee Neva Introduced Me To Her Mum Formally.am Confus by DerMeister: 9:06pm On Aug 05, 2012
Your game isn't tight bro... you need to up your game dawg!
Re: I Stayed Outside And My Fiancee Neva Introduced Me To Her Mum Formally.am Confus by jhydebaba(m): 9:11pm On Aug 05, 2012
mko abiola: I have been dating my fiancee for a year,I Chose a date to visit her on during d week cos she stays with her parents.firstly,she neva allowed me to enter their sitting room neither her own room,she said we shud stayed outside.
Howeva,her mum met us outside,there was no formal introduction frm my fiancee,hence d mum greeted me casually.I spent over an hour sitting outside wit my fiancee including her mum.the mum nva ask who is ur visitor throughout my stay.I asked her why didn't u introduce me to ur mum?d answer she gave was dat her mum will understand.am just confused,I don't knw wat to do cos I av been a sleepless night,does it mean am been decieved as I intend to marry her nx year.pls,ur mature advice wil b highly appreciated.
OP, you went to your in - law to be empty handed. Thank your star that you are even offered a sit outside the house. When next you visit her, give her mother 500000 naira and see whether she will not introduce you to the father without you or your girlfriend doing that.
Re: I Stayed Outside And My Fiancee Neva Introduced Me To Her Mum Formally.am Confus by greedie1(f): 9:59pm On Aug 05, 2012
ifihearam:

U gurls should be honest for once haba!!!!I may agree that they are not yet engaged but that does not mean she couldn't have introduced him as her boyfriend,
@ op
This ur so called babe has some1 the mom and family officially recognise and you are a spare,don't even think about marriage now ooo because I don't think she is considering you for a boyfriend much more a husband....use ur brain

i dont get it.... Ow ve i bin dishonest?? U sure u didnt quote d wrong person?
Re: I Stayed Outside And My Fiancee Neva Introduced Me To Her Mum Formally.am Confus by JOYSTUDIOZ: 1:22am On Jun 18, 2015
mkoabiola:
I have been dating my fiancee for a year,I Chose a date to visit her on during d week cos she stays with her parents.firstly,she neva allowed me to enter their sitting room neither her own room,she said we shud stayed outside.

YOU GOT IT? FLAUNT IT, EXPLICIT +18
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVUljaOIKtc
Re: I Stayed Outside And My Fiancee Neva Introduced Me To Her Mum Formally.am Confus by skyfullofstars(f): 3:05am On Jun 18, 2015
You should have a deep and serious conversation with her, explain your intentions of marrying her, and ask her to tell you the truth even if it hurts. She may even tell you that she was waiting for you to propose, you never know.

Please, be upfront, dont keep it to yourself, you need to discuss each feeling you have for her, and ask her any necessary questions or doubts you may have.
Re: I Stayed Outside And My Fiancee Neva Introduced Me To Her Mum Formally.am Confus by Jamean(f): 5:27am On Jun 18, 2015
Did you make your interest of marriage known to her with the physical evidence of a proposal and a ring? If you did that then I am quite sure her parents will know you as her significant other.

That aside, some homes do not entertain the bf word. It is either you are a classmate, colleague or fiance.

If that is the first time of meeting her mum and you claim to be her fiance then there are missing lines. Azin, why will I propose to a lady without meeting her family first.

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Man Can Be Truly Happy Without A Woman / Advice From Linda Ikeji To Girls Out There... A Must Read! (PHOTO) / Who Wants To Fall In Love (pix)....hehehehe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.