Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,602 members, 7,851,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:41 PM

How Long - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long (845 Views)

How Long Should Good Sex Last(photos) / YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? / How Long Did It Take You To Woo Your Woman/man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long by abby88(f): 8:30pm On Aug 05, 2012
Time they say heals all wounds. How much time does it take to get over a break _up and wat do u need to do inorder to get out of it so fast
Re: How Long by ArQueBusieR(m): 8:39pm On Aug 05, 2012
Get busy.
Re: How Long by Nobody: 12:38am On Aug 06, 2012
ArQueBusieR: Get busy.

U 2k dat off ma mouth...

@OP... GET VERY BUSY!
Re: How Long by Dimples316(f): 1:13am On Aug 06, 2012
Time will surely heal the wounds, but you can accelerate the healing process by doing the following

1. Cut off all communication with your ex as you try to heal.

2. Do not find an excuse to ask him about anything

3. Do not stalk him on facebook, twitter or linkedin trying to find out what's happening in his life.

4. Try to avoid his close friends whom may talk about him to your hearing.

5. Get a make over, you can change your hairstyle, make up, update your wardrobe and even dedicate yourself to a long
term make over by getting a hot body. Pls this is meant to make you feel good & desirable, NOT to make your ex feel
like he lost some hot chic.

6. Invest in your hobbies; have a passion for something and discover new interests. See your ex as a ball and chain to
cut loose and be free of as you explore and do things you like.

7. Gain confidence in yourself; create confidence in yourself by doing things on your own for instance go to the cinema
by yourself

There's more but my eyes are getting tired from looking at my laptop screen.I hope this helps.
Re: How Long by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 06, 2012
ArQueBusieR: Get busy.
^
Re: How Long by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 06, 2012
on the average, 5 hours
Re: How Long by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 06, 2012
Dimples 316: Time will surely heal the wounds, but you can accelerate the healing process by doing the following

3. Do not stalk him on facebook, twitter or linkedin trying to find out what's happening in his life.

5. Get a make over, you can change your hairstyle, make up, update your wardrobe and even dedicate yourself to a long
term make over by getting a hot body. Pls this is meant to make you feel good & desirable, NOT to make your ex feel

6. Invest in your hobbies; have a passion for something and discover new interests. See your ex as a ball and chain to

7. Gain confidence in yourself; create confidence in yourself by doing things on your own for instance go to the cinema
by yourself

There's more but my eyes are getting tired from looking at my laptop screen.I hope this helps.
easier said than done! TIME remains †ЂΞ ultimate healer. Notin more notin less. There is ₪O formular or magic abt it.
Re: How Long by Ranoscky(m): 11:50am On Aug 06, 2012
No limited time. Depends on how much u guys love each other b4 the break up.
Re: How Long by dazzle37(f): 11:54am On Aug 06, 2012
Dimples 316: Time will surely heal the wounds, but you can accelerate the healing process by doing the following

by yourself

Good Points

(1) (Reply)

What Does Beauty Mean To You? / Is It Normal? / She Plays Love Songs Whenever I'm Around

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.