Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Is It Normal? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Normal? (842 Views)

Is It Normal?? A Guy Of 18 Crushing On A Girl Of 12 / My Love For Small Girls: Is It Normal? / Is It Normal For A Guy To Go Though His Girfriends Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Normal? by abdulkayus(m): 9:52am On Sep 01, 2012
Am a graduate in my mid twenties and never had a GF b4 and still a virgin. The first and d last tym i toast a gal was in 2005 wen i was in level 1. Ppl said am handsome and i knw dat, bt i hav never had any interest or sign of interest frm any gal bt though i do hav interest in some gals bt i dont approach dem. Almost all my frnds has GF or even fiancee and dey usually make jest of me dat i am nt normal, a very close frnd even make a jest dat he will take me to cele church for prayer LOL (no mind d guy pls). Pls NLanders, its true dat its not normal for a guy of my age to hav been in any r/ship b4, mind u, am nt ustaz ooo, am a religious and social guy at d same tym. Waitin for ur comment, pls no bashing, tanks.
Re: Is It Normal? by 190theclown: 9:54am On Sep 01, 2012
Is what normal?
Re: Is It Normal? by Mynd44: 10:02am On Sep 01, 2012
@OP, it is normal as you have not found someone you are really attracted to yet
Re: Is It Normal? by jhydebaba(m): 10:15am On Sep 01, 2012
Pls go with ur friend's advice, go to cele n do cleansing. By the time the "alagba" dip you inside river 7 times, girls go dey flock you.

If I may ask, how u dey take release tension? Kai, u go don self service die.
Re: Is It Normal? by lolaluv1(f): 10:31am On Sep 01, 2012
Op,
You don't have to be promiscuous to be normal. I know peeps like you and they are normal, well-adjustd peeps.
Re: Is It Normal? by bingbagbo(m): 10:32am On Sep 01, 2012
jhydebaba: Pls go with ur friend's advice, go to cele n do cleansing. By the time the "alagba" dip you inside river 7 times, girls go dey flock you.

op, please you are not normal angry
Re: Is It Normal? by abdulkayus(m): 10:37am On Sep 01, 2012
jhydebaba: Pls go with ur friend's advice, go to cele n do cleansing. By the time the "alagba" dip you inside river 7 times, girls go dey flock you.

bt dis guy, u badt gan oo, na me u dey stroke lyk dis.

Anyhw to release tension, i no go lie, i dey mastubate, bt i am tryin to stop, mehnnnn conji no easy oooo
Re: Is It Normal? by abdulkayus(m): 10:38am On Sep 01, 2012
bin gbagbo:

op, please you are not normal angry

are u serious? Wat did u tink is d problem den? Havent u c any1 of my age dat has nt toast any gal b4 or hav a GF b4?
Re: Is It Normal? by sweetcocoa(f): 10:41am On Sep 01, 2012
abdulkayus:

bt dis guy, u badt gan oo, na me u dey stroke lyk dis.

Anyhw to release tension, i no go lie, i dey mastubate, bt i am tryin to stop, mehnnnn conji no easy oooo
Lmao grin grin grin
Re: Is It Normal? by abdulkayus(m): 10:41am On Sep 01, 2012
lola.luv:
Op,
You don't have to be promiscuous to be normal. I know peeps like you and they are normal, well-adjustd peeps.

u dey giv me hope small small, bt i am nt tryin to be promiscous bt atleast to xperience love and r/ship, i am scare of marryin d wrong 1 cos i hav no xperience abt r/ship
Re: Is It Normal? by abdulkayus(m): 10:43am On Sep 01, 2012
sweetcocoa: Lmao grin grin grin

sweetcocoa, y u dey laff me. Anyhw, answer my question, is it normal? Help me out
Re: Is It Normal? by Mynd44: 10:44am On Sep 01, 2012
Guy self-servicing is not so healthy and can't give the same feeling as a real girl. What you need is get a girl to help you relieve stress
Re: Is It Normal? by abdulkayus(m): 10:45am On Sep 01, 2012
Mynd_44: @OP, it is normal as you have not found someone you are really attracted to yet

i hav seen some dat i am attracted to, bt i dont toast dem. And gals dont com for me also.
Re: Is It Normal? by abdulkayus(m): 10:48am On Sep 01, 2012
Mynd_44: Guy self-servicing is not so healthy and can't give the same feeling as a real girl. What you need is get a girl to help you relieve stress

hmm, d philosopher is talkin, bt Mynd, is my condition normal as in hav u seen some1 lyk me, cos am diff among all my peeps
Re: Is It Normal? by sweetcocoa(f): 10:50am On Sep 01, 2012
abdulkayus:

sweetcocoa, y u dey laff me. Anyhw, answer my question, is it normal? Help me out
Walai my brother i don't know what to say, anyways.....

Its not abnormal to be a virgin at your age but since its giving you reasons to worry then, i think where the problem lies is that you may be shy\scared to approach girls, if you can overcome whatever it is that makes you unable to talk to the girls you like, then you'll be fine.
Re: Is It Normal? by Mynd44: 10:51am On Sep 01, 2012
abdulkayus:

hmm, d philosopher is talkin, bt Mynd, is my condition normal as in hav u seen some1 lyk me, cos am diff among all my peeps
I have seen people like you a lot. Some just don't like the idea of been stressed by a girl while some do it for religious reasons. Its completely normal, don't let anyone tell you otherwise
Re: Is It Normal? by jhydebaba(m): 10:54am On Sep 01, 2012
Bros, your problem really is how to approach a girl, nothing is wrong with you.
To toast a girl is very easy, engage yourself in social gatherings, play with the girls and jokingly drop the idea of dating, you'll be surprised at the results but you must conquer fear first. The girl no go bite you now, "I no do be I no do" then you move on to the next. Ladies in the house can give you tips but really this days girls hand soft. Try it n you will see for yourself.
Re: Is It Normal? by Sijo01(f): 11:20am On Sep 01, 2012
Op, hav u heard of the word G.AY?...... Hope u'r not a potential one? On a serious note, do you have female friends/sisters, how do you feel among them?..... Wht are those things that make you dont wanna have a gf?
Re: Is It Normal? by frank317: 11:43am On Sep 01, 2012
U are absolutly not normal. If u were a virgin for religious reasons I would have understood.

There are different emotional stages in d life of a human. Intimacy vs isolation is the stage common wit ur age.
Intimacy indicates that u have successfully passed through the previous stage which is identity vs identity confusion and u know who u are and want to share ur world vier wit d opposit sex.

Isolation on d other hand indicates that u are still stuck in the previous stage, dat means u are still confused about who u are and don't have anytin to share witj anybody, hence d isolation.

Check through u teenage year and find out what went wrong.
Re: Is It Normal? by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 01, 2012
@OP.. U are attracted to girls and u can't approach them? Well, that's not normal.. U've gat balls right? Do u experience hard ons? Abeg let u d1ck do the magic..

For starters like u, before u approach/toast a girl, go and watch movies that would improve ur interacting skillz and again be under the influence of alcohol before approaching any girl.. Try going to night clubs, it would loosen u up.

BennyrazTOHbadgan
Re: Is It Normal? by frank317: 11:53am On Sep 01, 2012
Answer d question of who u are and what u want in life. Believe in urself, build ur own confidence and conquer d fears of ur world. Wit dis associating and havin deep relationship wit d opposite sexx won't be a problem. Remember its not always jst about d sexx.

NB: havin friendly r/ship wit fellow boys is not d issue bt wit d girls. My point is ur r/ship ur friends most times comes naturally and it not challeenging. R/shp with girls is a push away from this normalcy.

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal? by abdulkayus(m): 11:53am On Sep 01, 2012
jhydebaba: Bros, your problem really is how to approach a girl, nothing is wrong with you.
To toast a girl is very easy, engage yourself in social gatherings, play with the girls and jokingly drop the idea of dating, you'll be surprised at the results but you must conquer fear first. The girl no go bite you now, "I no do be I no do" then you move on to the next. Ladies in the house can give you tips but really this days girls hand soft. Try it n you will see for yourself.

God bless u, u sum up everytin in one piece, its as if u read me, i hav dis problem of low self esteem. Meanin i am in my mid twenties bt i look lyk some1 around 18 or 19 years cos of my small body and baby face, and i dont lyk toastin small gals of age 17 to 20 bt bigger gals of 23 and even older than me sometym, bt d problem is dat dey usually luk me as a small boi. Dat is my problem, my mom and frnds has even warn me to stop developin d inferiority complex, anyhw am tryin to overcome it.
As a social guy, i do intermingle wit a lot of gals and even married women bt for r/ship, no oooo, i dont knw hw to approach a lady, seriously bt i knw if started others wil bcom history
Re: Is It Normal? by abdulkayus(m): 11:55am On Sep 01, 2012
Sijo01: Op, hav u heard of the word G.AY?...... Hope u'r not a potential one? On a serious note, do you have female friends/sisters, how do you feel among them?..... Wht are those things that make you dont wanna have a gf?

i knw gay anf God 4bid for me to be 1 cos i dont develop feelin for guyz xcept gals. Yeah i hav many female frnds and i feel cool among dem bt i dont hav GF
Re: Is It Normal? by abdulkayus(m): 11:58am On Sep 01, 2012
frank3.16:
Answer d question of who u are and what u want in life. Believe in urself, build ur own confidence and conquer d fears of ur world. Wit dis associating and havin deep relationship wit d opposite sexx won't be a problem. Remember its not always jst about d sexx.

NB: havin friendly r/ship wit fellow boys is not d issue bt wit d girls. My point is ur r/ship ur friends most times comes naturally and it not challeenging. R/shp with girls is a push away from this normalcy.

thanks guy, i usually tink my case was a peculiar one cos every1 i told i dont hav or never had a GF tend nt to believe me sayin its hard to believe bt i knw myself better, once again thanks guy
Re: Is It Normal? by abdulkayus(m): 12:01pm On Sep 01, 2012
frank3.16:
U are absolutly not normal. If u were a virgin for religious reasons I would have understood.

There are different emotional stages in d life of a human. Intimacy vs isolation is the stage common wit ur age.
Intimacy indicates that u have successfully passed through the previous stage which is identity vs identity confusion and u know who u are and want to share ur world vier wit d opposit sex.

Isolation on d other hand indicates that u are still stuck in the previous stage, dat means u are still confused about who u are and don't have anytin to share witj anybody, hence d isolation.

Check through u teenage year and find out what went wrong.

chaii, omo c philosopher, sincerely speakin i dont knw wat is wrong wit me bt am tryin to loosen up a little bit, i make frnds easy bt has no GF, i sually make female frnd thru my frnds bt to approach a lady one on one, hmmmm.......
Re: Is It Normal? by lolaluv1(f): 12:10pm On Sep 01, 2012
Op
You should work on your self esteem. Why? Because the way you are, you have the potential of turning into a clingy, needy boyfriend. And when the girl brushes you off for being needy, you end up with lower self esteem.
Re: Is It Normal? by omega25red(m): 12:24pm On Sep 01, 2012
There are too many variables to deal with here. The first thing you have to deal with is getting over your fear of rejection. This can only be achieved by actually trying to ask a girl out. A better way of not getting shut down by a girl, is to have your friends hook you up.

If a friend knows a girl you are attracted to, just ask them to hook you up. Oh you will have to let the friend know that you are scared to be rejected that way he/she would lay down the ground work proper.

Another thing to know is if you are looking to settle down now, or you just want to date. If it is to settle down, then it's better you find the right one as supposed to just being hooked up or hooking up with a random woman.

You are def normal and all I see is your fear of being rejected. Work on that and you will be fine
Re: Is It Normal? by abdulkayus(m): 1:11pm On Sep 01, 2012
omega25red: There are too many variables to deal with here. The first thing you have to deal with is getting over your fear of rejection. This can only be achieved by actually trying to ask a girl out. A better way of not getting shut down by a girl, is to have your friends hook you up.

If a friend knows a girl you are attracted to, just ask them to hook you up. Oh you will have to let the friend know that you are scared to be rejected that way he/she would lay down the ground work proper.

Another thing to know is if you are looking to settle down now, or you just want to date. If it is to settle down, then it's better you find the right one as supposed to just being hooked up or hooking up with a random woman.

You are def normal and all I see is your fear of being rejected. Work on that and you will be fine

tanks a lot guy, although am nt tryin to settle down nw bt let say in 2 or 3 years frm nw God willin bt i will lyk to xperience hw r/ship is nw.
Re: Is It Normal? by abdulkayus(m): 1:18pm On Sep 01, 2012
lola.luv:
Op
You should work on your self esteem. Why? Because the way you are, you have the potential of turning into a clingy, needy boyfriend. And when the girl brushes you off for being needy, you end up with lower self esteem.

tanks a lot, i appreciate it, will try to work on it, if a guy dat hav a small body and a baby face come to toast u, wil u giv him chance?

(1) (Reply)

Live Her Alone If / Valentine's Day Is Occultic ??? / 8 Ways To Ruin A Good Relationship Or Save One.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.