Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ - Culture (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ (33317 Views)

Teams Trace Their Histories To These Rival / Evander Holyfield Visits Badagry To Trace His Roots / How Far Back Can You Trace Your Ancestry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 11, 2012
thiendella: Looool where did u find these shocked shocked grin grin
So i'd say
1 wolof
2 wolof
3 wolof
4 jola
5 fulani
6 serer
7wolof
8 jola
9 non senegambian
10 wolof

#1&2 same Person...Wolof

#3 I dunno....Last Name Welle

#4 Wolof

#5 Random Chiq from Ivory Coast

#6 Jola

#7 Last Name Diop.....I think she is Wolof....Ill give you her Profile.

#8 I dunno but i Like her...

Thas Her Facebook

#9 Fulani

#10....Ya Boy With the Phone Hahahahah
Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 11, 2012
Lmfao@you got the fulani and Non SeneGambian Backwards. tongue
Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 11, 2012
~Royal~:
This niqqah with the Phone is Hilarious....lmfao!

How a Straight Man gonna take a picture like that LoL

definitely gay grin
Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 11, 2012
You did good though because you still spotted all the Non Wolof's basically

You just labled them in different orders.

Thiendella has Defeated Royal...

I shall return in a few days after some Practice and more Analyzing From my Studies...

If i could use my fingers and Smell them i could guess them all right... wink....... tongue

Till we meet Again Mrs Thiendella ~ cool ~
Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 13, 2012
SPIKE LEE AND MICHAEL JACKSON

Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by Nobody: 2:02am On Dec 14, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: SPIKE LEE AND MICHAEL JACKSON
Are they Cameroonian descent
Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 14, 2012
thiendella:
Are they Cameroonian descent
only spike lee, MJ never did the DNA test undecided
Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by somalia8: 2:12am On Dec 15, 2012
black people in america are very strange.

They have this submissive atitutude without even being aware of it.

They fight other minorities like Hispanics, black africans, Somalis, etc. for no apparent reason. But for the people who have stolen them and who have put them in their current circumstance, the whites, they do nothing to them.
Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by kandiikane(m): 2:59am On Dec 15, 2012

this chick kinda looks like one of my cousins. She's mandinka. Lol, just showed the photo to my mum and she's like that's F.
Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by somalia8: 3:00am On Dec 15, 2012
SOMALI

Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by kandiikane(m): 3:03am On Dec 15, 2012

I saw her and straightaway thought "toucoleur"
Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by somalia8: 3:04am On Dec 15, 2012
SOMALI

Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by somalia8: 3:04am On Dec 15, 2012
SOMALI WOMAN

Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by kandiikane(m): 3:05am On Dec 15, 2012
^lol smh.
Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by somalia8: 3:06am On Dec 15, 2012
kandiikane: ^lol smh.

THE SO CALLED WOMEN YOU POSTED LOOK LIKE EYE SORES

SOMALI

Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by somalia8: 3:07am On Dec 15, 2012
SOMALI LADIES

Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by kandiikane(m): 3:11am On Dec 15, 2012
Gambian

Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by somalia8: 3:20am On Dec 15, 2012
the make up is so thick is disgusting....kandikaane those you posted look like men

kandiikane: Gambian
Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by somalia8: 3:21am On Dec 15, 2012
somali

Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by somalia8: 3:21am On Dec 15, 2012
somali beuty

Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by kandiikane(m): 3:31am On Dec 15, 2012
somalia8: the make up is so thick is disgusting....kandikaane those you posted look like men

Lol! Dude go sleep. The first is a makeup artist. Just saw them, thought they looked nice.
Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by somalia8: 3:33am On Dec 15, 2012
kandiikane:

Lol! Dude go sleep. The first is a makeup artist. Just saw them, thought they looked nice.

am serious the makeup of those women is so thick, they look like men... and their hair looks nasty

Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by kandiikane(m): 3:34am On Dec 15, 2012
somalia8:

am serious the makeup of those women is so thick, they look like men... and their hair looks nasty

What hair? The hair isn't even showing.
Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by somalia8: 3:42am On Dec 15, 2012
kandiikane:

What hair? The hair isn't even showing.

i was talking about the other ugly lady. this one with the hair covered up has an ugly big nose

this is how a beutiful women who is covered up is suppose to look.

Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by kandiikane(m): 3:48am On Dec 15, 2012
grin

Gooooo sleeep!

Your somali's makeup is tooooooooooooooooo much.
Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by somalia8: 8:37am On Dec 15, 2012
kandiikane: grin

Gooooo sleeep!

Your somali's makeup is tooooooooooooooooo much.

lmao, this is the opposite actually, somalis look good without makeup. percentage wise less somalis wear makeup than any other african people. simply because somalis in somalia dont use makeup.
Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by Nobody: 6:11am On Dec 18, 2012
Ok, Ladies, we have established that You can sometimes tell Wolof from other SeneGambian Groups, & Vice Versa

To a certain Degree...Wolof have a "Look"....

To a certain Degree..Serer Have a "Look"....

to a certain Degree...Jola have a "Look"....

Touc,Fulani...are very mixed...and can fall on either side of diversity.

Now this brings me to the Mandinka....

Thindella or Kandii, can you Educate me on common Looks and Physical Traits of the Mandinka...and how can you often(if possible)differentiate between Mande Groups versus Other SeneGambian Groups.

I really can't pinpoint certain features of the Mandinka that i often notice, like i do with some Wolof's,Jola's and Serer's.

Can one of you Lovely SeneGambian Queens Educate me with some side by side comparisons on possible differentiation of Mandinka and Mande Groups vs Wolof,Serer And Jola Ect.
smiley
Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by Blyss: 10:17pm On Dec 18, 2012

I'd take this beauty over every single one of those Somalis posted two and three times over. I'm not a fan of the rat-face look at all.

1 Like

Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by Nobody: 2:47am On Dec 21, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: only spike lee, MJ never did the DNA test undecided
He was crowned prince in dis Baoulé village too cheesy
Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by Nobody: 3:13am On Dec 21, 2012
~Royal~:
Ok, Ladies, we have established that You can sometimes tell Wolof from other SeneGambian Groups, & Vice Versa

To a certain Degree...Wolof have a "Look"....

To a certain Degree..Serer Have a "Look"....

to a certain Degree...Jola have a "Look"....

Touc,Fulani...are very mixed...and can fall on either side of diversity.

Now this brings me to the Mandinka....

Thindella or Kandii, can you Educate me on common Looks and Physical Traits of the Mandinka...and how can you often(if possible)differentiate between Mande Groups versus Other SeneGambian Groups.

I really can't pinpoint certain features of the Mandinka that i often notice, like i do with some Wolof's,Jola's and Serer's.

Can one of you Lovely SeneGambian Queens Educate me with some side by side comparisons on possible differentiation of Mandinka and Mande Groups vs Wolof,Serer And Jola Ect.
smiley

I don't know much about the mandinkas as , maybe Kandii will be able to enlighten you more, the few I know in Dakar have a specific look tho' , They are said to be the first settlers in Senegambia. The mandinkas we them ,call 'sorce' in wolof look different from the other Mande people like Bambaras or Malinkes. I also know they mixed a lot with Bainuks and fulas in the past . Their natural region is the former Gaabu kingdom which included Gambia, southern Kingdom and northern Bisau Guinea. The kingdom was founded by Tiramaghan Trawally, Sunjata's cousin and main general .
Some mandinkas
Papis cisse

balla gaye

Balla gaye's brother
Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by Nobody: 3:15am On Dec 21, 2012
kandiikane:

this chick kinda looks like one of my cousins. She's mandinka. Lol, just showed the photo to my mum and she's like that's F.
She's serer , serer bu khess cheesy
Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by Nobody: 3:40am On Dec 21, 2012
thiendella:
I don't know much about the mandinkas as , maybe Kandii will be able to enlighten you more, the few I know in Dakar have a specific look tho' , They are said to be the first settlers in Senegambia. The mandinkas we them ,call 'sorce' in wolof look different from the other Mande people like Bambaras or Malinkes. I also know they mixed a lot with Bainuks and fulas in the past . Their natural region is the former Gaabu kingdom which included Gambia, southern Kingdom and northern Bisau Guinea. The kingdom was founded by Tiramaghan Trawally, Sunjata's cousin and main general .
Some mandinkas
Papis cisse

balla gaye

Balla gaye's brother

Wow, Thanks Thiendella.

I didn't even know Balla Gaye was a Mandinka. A Friend had told me he was Toucouleur, I think she has a crush on him.

That Niqqah always over here in Nyc.

Shout out to KandiiKane Stankin Azz For Ignoring me Too. angry

Chocolate Women > Yellow Women......
cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

No Cooking With Fire In Benin Kingdom On Sunday / Yoruba Obas: I Stand By My Ranking — Alake / Slay Queen Took To Her Heels As Masquerade Moved Towards Her At An Event (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.