Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,238 members, 7,953,897 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:29 AM

~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ - Culture (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ (33887 Views)

Teams Trace Their Histories To These Rival / Evander Holyfield Visits Badagry To Trace His Roots / How Far Back Can You Trace Your Ancestry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by StuckintheUSA(m): 10:00am On Dec 23, 2013
Hey I am not famous but you all can help me. I have always wonder what tribe my ancestors came from, so here's some pictures tell me what tribe do I most resemble. Oh yeah I brought one of those DNA test so I can update you all when that comes in. Maybe I can see how close you guys came to guessing the tribe and I can see if I just wasted my money on the test! Lol

1st picture I was in my 20s

4th my beautiful mother

3rd my pops

2nd. me and a friend now.

All feedback is greatly appreciated. Peace

Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by tpiadotcom: 11:43pm On May 14, 2015
probably Igbo.
Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by AkanIgbo: 2:53am On May 15, 2015
Here go another Jolof Empire Thug Descendant from my favorite region in West Africa.

Michael K. Williams is Mende from Sierra Leone.
https://www.nairaland.com/newpost?post=13329917&topic=1010221

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oCx4j69Ilc
Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by shamiraaa(m): 11:31pm On Jul 10, 2017
PhysicsQED:
I like how everybody is being claimed to be either Senegambian, Akan, Yoruba, or Igbo. grin

wrong you are the people claiming in their behalf.

all Igbos and so are down the sea all death for the majority. many were hanged high and short. due to their rebellious attitude.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Locked Gate Of Ooni Of Ife (Photo) / Ibrahim Dasuki Is Dead / What Are These Words In Bini Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.