Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,843 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

, - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / , (3947 Views)

10 Ways Guys Try And Break You Down So That They Can Sleep With You.. / 6 Common New Year Resolutions That People Make And Break / Pick-up lines. And Break-up Lines. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: , by hoodboy(m): 6:45am On Aug 07, 2012
Ivynwa: @hoodboy

I understand that you are feeling scorned,abandoned, terrible, lovelorn right now, try and pull yourself together. Find something positive and immerse yourself in, that way you can take your mind off it and maintain your sanity. Leave the environment as soon as your exams are over and go channel your energy into something that will yield more positive than that.

I never supported s-exual relationship while in the university, the one or two love nwantinti that I did in the university were platonic. I avoided s-ex at school and I am glad I did. One should concentrate on the studies, get the grades and come out. Look around you there in school, you will notice that the smart students don't mess around with s-ex there, they concentrate on their studies. Channel that energy into your exams and leave that place in one piece, don't get caught- up in a drama where some are already threatening to bath some in acid and another man nearly fought you over a girl. If one of you loses his life in that kind of passionate/angry fight, the other fighter may end up wasting his life in jail so be wise avoid all that drama. If she wants the other man now, let her go with him-------she may end up running back to you. Concentrate on what is important now which is building up a beautiful future for yourself.
thanks for your kind words of advice
Re: , by slinkky(m): 7:18am On Aug 07, 2012
@op now you're behaving in the same clingy way that scared you away from her.
Re: , by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 07, 2012
The world is a strange place, where things repeat themselves infinitely. As one mumu dies, another is born to replace him in the hemisphere, and this guarantees a never-ending cycle of mumu-ism until the end of time.

In this day and age, peeps still get worked up over women's feelings and whatnot - mortgaging their peace of mind and mental acuity over a woman's fleeting, brittle, and ultimately worthless 'love'. Such self-imposed pain is almost indicative of some kind of masochism.
Re: , by 190: 12:30pm On Aug 07, 2012
wheres the MALUUUU
Re: , by write247ng(m): 1:44pm On Aug 07, 2012
hello,
most of this problems could be minimize , if only most people know what to do right from the onset in thier relationships.

Guys and ladies, one of the major problem that we are having in marriages today is because of the problems of wrong foundations, in which the current marriages was started or built up hence that is the reason why we are having a lot of break up , people moving from one relationship to another , increasing rate of divorce and broken homes which at the long run affect the society in various ways.
making a relationship to work takes knowledge, understanding and working on the relationship by giving, sharing and sacrifice for each other .
because of space here , i will give everyone a free ebook for you to download that will help you build better relationship, getting married and building a great marriage title: How to choose right, marrying right and building a Great and successful Marriage
Download from the link below to have access to it now for free.

Re: , by 735i(m): 12:16am On Aug 08, 2012
Life is too short to make unnecessary enemies..save ur energy for life's real battles(getting a good job, raising a family, running your business)
Live life in such a way that you never have cause to look back and regret...
Before you take any action: look 5-10 yrs into the future and judge what your reactions would be if someone asked you for advice for a similar problem...
Remember; nobody is worth dying for...
Enuff said!!!
Re: , by hoodboy(m): 4:23am On Aug 08, 2012
Re: , by sleekch1c(f): 4:05pm On Aug 16, 2012
embarassedPls face ur studies..........too much story.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can U Date A Girl That Doesnt Plait Her Hair Dat Barb Her Hair? / My Neighbour Is Out And It's About To Rain, What Should I Do? (photo) / Most Beautiful Girls In Romance Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.