Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,098 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

10 Ways Guys Try And Break You Down So That They Can Sleep With You.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ways Guys Try And Break You Down So That They Can Sleep With You.. (6533 Views)

Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down / 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt / Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Ways Guys Try And Break You Down So That They Can Sleep With You.. by boboLIL(m): 8:08am On Jul 06, 2015
10 ways guys try and break you down so that they can sleep with you..

There’s an art to picking up women. It isn’t an art I especially respect, as the methods themselves are literally damaging, but I will admit that it works 90 percent of the time.

It all comes down to simple psychology and the human ego.

Once you know how to manipulate people into wanting things and understand how to change their perception of themselves and their surroundings, you can get people to do things they never thought they’d do.

Throw in some liquor and other party favors and taking a supermodel home becomes easy.

This article isn’t supporting the methods of such pick-up artists, but rather reminding women to be on the lookout.

Most women are already familiar with such tricks, but in case you need a refresher course, here are 10 ways guys will break down a woman’s self-esteem just so they can sleep with her:

1. They’ll pick on you:

It’s starts off with playful pokes at the way you slouch, the way your lipstick smudges on your teeth, the way you waddle when you wear high heels.

Guys want to take your self-esteem down a couple of notches, and to do so, they need to make you aware of your little flaws — flaws that every person has.

2. They’ll insult you:

Once they make you feel a bit self-conscious, they’ll cut you down a few more sizes by insulting you to your face. They’ll tell you your dress is ugly. Your hair is greasy. Your ears are too big. Your perfume is disgusting, etc.

They will likely only insult you in one fashion at a time so they don’t scare you away entirely.

But as they are mixing these insults in with regular conversation and possibly even some flattery, you’ll feel less confident in yourself, but not so insulted that you take off.

3. They’ll give you attention and then divert it to another woman:

When a man checks out another woman while he is with his girlfriend, issues usually ensue.

However, when a guy checks out another girl while he is working on picking you up, he’s hoping to strike the chord of jealousy to make you believe you aren’t special — he wants to plant the thought in your head that if you don’t snatch him up, he’ll get snatched up by some other girl.

4. They’ll hit on your less attractive friend:

This one is a go-to for all pick-up artists and players alike. When a guy wants to get into your pants, he’ll often start off by hitting on your less attractive friend instead of you.

Doing this often makes women contemplate why it is that they, the prettier ones, aren’t the center of attention. Once he gets you to want his attention, you’re putting the ball back in his court.

5. They’ll try their best to make you feel like you’re less valuable than you are:

Women just aren’t interested in men they deem less valuable than themselves. As human beings, everything we take into consideration, we take into consideration comparatively. We weigh our value in comparison to the value of others.

When women look for a man, they want a man they feel is as valuable as they themselves are, if not more so.

For this reason, since most men can’t increase their value via conversation alone, they do their best to decrease the woman’s value — or rather, her perception of her own value.

6. They’ll compliment you, but then make you feel like you could do better:

We all have untapped potential, but we don’t want to hear that we are falling short of what we could possibly accomplish.

Hearing that we aren’t living up to our potential hurts our egos — and that’s exactly what these guys want to do.
Hurting your ego makes it more likely that you’ll be willing to open yourself up to them, as if to prove you are more valuable than these men deem you to be.

7. They do their best to make you feel as if they are doing you a favor by being interested in you:

The goal for any man trying to take you home the night he meets you is making you believe you’re lucky you met him.

He wants you to feel honored that he’s interested in you and in order to do so, he will continually cut you down while simultaneously making himself appear smarter and more entertaining than he actually is.

He will tell you whatever lies he needs to because you’ll probably never find out the truth. Or when you do, it’ll be in the morning when you wake up and notice he’s long gone.

8. They flip back and forth from interested to uninterested in order to confuse you and make you divert your attention to them:

No one likes a boring guy — but a guy who makes you feel a roller coaster of emotions — even if only shallow emotions — is a guy any person would deem interesting. When we are given attention, we want to keep that attention.

But once we know we are not at risk of losing that attention, we find ourselves to be uninterested. Guys understand this logic and use it to their advantage.

9. They’ll keep you on your toes until you practically beg them to take you home:

They want you to feel as if you need them. When it comes to picking up women for one-night stands, this usually means perks, such as money or admittance into select events.

He’ll buy you drinks or bring you to his table. He’ll take you to another bar or club and make sure it’s far enough so that you rely on him for transportation.

He’ll do his best to remove you from your friends and familiar surroundings in order for you to feel as if you are relying on him for either your safety or fun. He wants you to need him, even if only for the next few hours.

10. They will make sure you’re having a bad time so they can “save you” and show you a much better time:

That’s right, some guys will go as far as to ruin your night just so they can then save it.

How this is done depends on the guy and what he himself is capable of, but it can be anything from hiding your purse from you, knocking into someone and having a drink spill all over your dress, to literally getting you thrown out of a venue for some random reason.

As long as you are having a bad time, he has an opportunity to show you a better time. The worse time you’re having, the easier it is for him to improve your night.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways Guys Try And Break You Down So That They Can Sleep With You.. by falconey(m): 8:11am On Jul 06, 2015
hmmm

10. They will make sure you’re having a bad time so
they can “save you” and show you a much better time:

This is my favourite I'm the JOKER at the same time BATMAN.

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Guys Try And Break You Down So That They Can Sleep With You.. by Truckpusher(m): 8:12am On Jul 06, 2015
It is totally unacceptable to be revealing these detailed information to these ladies.

Information of this magnitude takes a lot of them years to decipher when it's being used on them.

op, you didn't try at all.

I award you no points
. angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways Guys Try And Break You Down So That They Can Sleep With You.. by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 06, 2015
I don't consider these points worth venturing into if I want to get down. Everything has a process. If you want to get down with her/him you go by initiating it through your planned schemed moves. She might oblige your request without your notice. Or you both could get down to business since you know what you want.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Guys Try And Break You Down So That They Can Sleep With You.. by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 06, 2015
these are just 1% out of the numerous ways guys can go about it...

3 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Guys Try And Break You Down So That They Can Sleep With You.. by SuperSuave(m): 8:14am On Jul 06, 2015
op, why you dey leak these secrets naa undecided angry
Re: 10 Ways Guys Try And Break You Down So That They Can Sleep With You.. by naijaboiy: 8:15am On Jul 06, 2015
True... cheesy

Especially that flirting with her friend to make her jealous. grin

It really put them on their toes. grin
Re: 10 Ways Guys Try And Break You Down So That They Can Sleep With You.. by shamsuRana(m): 8:20am On Jul 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
It is totally unacceptable to be revealing these detailed information to these ladies.

Information of this magnitude takes a lot of them years to decipher when it's being used on them.

I award you no points
. angry

Haaaahaaaa...op don break your box of tricks be that.
Re: 10 Ways Guys Try And Break You Down So That They Can Sleep With You.. by Truckpusher(m): 8:20am On Jul 06, 2015
shamsuRana:

Haaaahaaaa...ope don break your box of tricks be that.
I'm the cat with nine lives wink

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Guys Try And Break You Down So That They Can Sleep With You.. by Hazardd(m): 8:22am On Jul 06, 2015
cheesy
Re: 10 Ways Guys Try And Break You Down So That They Can Sleep With You.. by shamsuRana(m): 8:22am On Jul 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
I'm the cat with nine lives wink

Nice intellectual acrobatic means you have.
Re: 10 Ways Guys Try And Break You Down So That They Can Sleep With You.. by funlord(m): 8:24am On Jul 06, 2015
grin Whatever happened 2 just "being nice 2 her, paying her compliments and just straight up telling her how much you want 2 become her lover?" Which 1 be all these long SS1 moves wey you dey write 4 us op? You all need 2 step your game up!

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Guys Try And Break You Down So That They Can Sleep With You.. by Truckpusher(m): 8:24am On Jul 06, 2015
shamsuRana:

Nice intellectual acrobatic means you have.
Lol, It depends on how you want it done. wink grin
Re: 10 Ways Guys Try And Break You Down So That They Can Sleep With You.. by Princecalm(m): 8:28am On Jul 06, 2015
this won't still stop them from fall, sometimes emotions are hard to control.
Re: 10 Ways Guys Try And Break You Down So That They Can Sleep With You.. by Truckpusher(m): 8:30am On Jul 06, 2015
funlord:
grin Whatever happened 2 just "being nice 2 her, paying her compliments and just straight up telling her how much you want 2 become her lover?" Which 1 be all these long SS1 moves wey you dey write 4 us op? You all need 2 step your game up!
Was up bro - Saw you killing a wayward teenager.

You were too brutal menh...... grin
Re: 10 Ways Guys Try And Break You Down So That They Can Sleep With You.. by IamLEGEND1: 8:34am On Jul 06, 2015
barring the "Hitting on her less attractive friend" which happens to be very on point

all the rest na just one point being said in different english.

#IRateYou★★☆☆☆
Re: 10 Ways Guys Try And Break You Down So That They Can Sleep With You.. by funlord(m): 8:34am On Jul 06, 2015
Truckpusher:

grin
Truckpusher:

Bro! Sometimes we need 2 seperate the REAL from the FAKE! And you know I take no prisoners! I had 2 reveal the SLUTS true nature once and 4 all! Make him learn 2 not 2 dey measure prick with bosses! Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways Guys Try And Break You Down So That They Can Sleep With You.. by okabe(m): 8:34am On Jul 06, 2015
All true, *apparently*

Even though at one point or another I've executed each without an ulterior motive (as I suppose is the case with other guys)
Re: 10 Ways Guys Try And Break You Down So That They Can Sleep With You.. by Harmthe(m): 8:35am On Jul 06, 2015
i dey laugh in swahili d biggest trick is simple nd easy "PLAYING THEM WITH THEIR OWN GAMES."
Re: 10 Ways Guys Try And Break You Down So That They Can Sleep With You.. by kamair237(m): 8:37am On Jul 06, 2015
what if u do all the above an she doesn't break sha Dat thing no get formula u win some u loose some...
Re: 10 Ways Guys Try And Break You Down So That They Can Sleep With You.. by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 06, 2015
You just described an abusive man.
Re: 10 Ways Guys Try And Break You Down So That They Can Sleep With You.. by peeparty(m): 8:42am On Jul 06, 2015
Just go for the kill.
Re: 10 Ways Guys Try And Break You Down So That They Can Sleep With You.. by Cutehector(m): 8:50am On Jul 06, 2015
Best way to break a gurl down... Sleep wit a frnd of hers in her circle befor meetn her actually, so wen ur d centre of dr discussion and u happen to stumble upon dem, she"l definitely gv u a wink
Re: 10 Ways Guys Try And Break You Down So That They Can Sleep With You.. by LEvuls(m): 8:56am On Jul 06, 2015
All these don't work on my sissy undecided
Re: 10 Ways Guys Try And Break You Down So That They Can Sleep With You.. by MizMyColi(f): 9:04am On Jul 06, 2015
funlord:
Spot on.
Shikena.
Thankfully, most of us are already privvy to the info OP listed.

It's ironical though, because people who employ these tricks are mean, and insecure folks who are mostly low-lives but do not have the effrontery to admit that to themselves and seek help.

So they devise means to pummel anything in skirt that has a hole and two obstaclescheesy It's shameful and bordering on psycopathy, how folks derive their sense of self worth from putting others down and using them.

A big shoutout to all dem guyz who tow that heart melting path of honour!cheesy
kiss
cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Guys Try And Break You Down So That They Can Sleep With You.. by holyboss: 9:20am On Jul 06, 2015
whatever happens to hitting d nail on d head...

no time for long process - there r so many holes to drill..

#TeamBachelorHood

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Guys Try And Break You Down So That They Can Sleep With You.. by K9blunt(f): 10:12am On Jul 06, 2015
An eye opener!
Damn those bloody nicompoops, no wonder I nearly fell for their antics.

Thanks op, the thunder wei go faya the guy wei go try that daredeviled stunts eh!
Make I no talk yet.

Thumbs up mate!
Re: 10 Ways Guys Try And Break You Down So That They Can Sleep With You.. by zicoraads: 10:20am On Jul 06, 2015
Truckpusher:

I award you no points
. angry
Heheheeee...it doesn't matter if it is written boldly on every guy's forehead...these ladies will still fall for this moves grin

As for MizMyColi...
MizMyColi:

Spot on.
Shikena.
Thankfully, most of us are already privvy to the info OP listed.
It's ironical though, because people who employ these tricks are mean, and insecure folks who are mostly low-lives but do not have the effrontery to admit that to themselves and seek help.
So they devise means to pummel anything in skirt that has a hole and two obstaclescheesy It's shameful and bordering on psycopathy, how folks derive their sense of self worth from putting others down and using them.
A big shoutout to all dem guyz who tow that heart melting path of honour!cheesy
kiss
cheesy
MizMyColi sounds pained grin tongue cheesy
Sincere speaking though, I don't see how employing these moves are a sign of waywardness, and should seek for 'help'. What help? These things are not the stuffs of low-lives or things that border on what you should term as being 'mean'.

Besides, even the female folk employ these moves. It's not an exclusive preserve of gentlemen tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Guys Try And Break You Down So That They Can Sleep With You.. by MizMyColi(f): 10:28am On Jul 06, 2015
zicoraads:
Heheheeee...it doesn't matter if it is written boldly on every guy's forehead...these ladies will still fall for this moves grin

As for MizMyColi...
MizMyColi sounds pained grin tongue cheesy
Sincere speaking though, I don't see how employing these moves are a sign of waywardness, and should seek for 'help'. What help? These things are not the stuffs of low-lives or things that border on what you should term as being 'mean'.

Besides, even the female folk employ these moves. It's not an exclusive preserve of gentlemen tongue tongue

Hehehehe
Lmao.

Isn't it enough to sound pained?
Seriously? Zic?
You don't see how denigrating and manipulating a fellow human to achieve your selfish aim sounds mean and psycopathic at best?
*throws hands in the air*
Ah giv upgrin
Re: 10 Ways Guys Try And Break You Down So That They Can Sleep With You.. by 7footre(m): 10:36am On Jul 06, 2015
My o my. Whatever happened to guy code @ op?? Why do you have to bare it all
Re: 10 Ways Guys Try And Break You Down So That They Can Sleep With You.. by MizMyColi(f): 10:37am On Jul 06, 2015
zicoraads:

Hahahahhhaha
cheesysmiley
You still don't get it, do you?

Information is power and more information is empowerment.
The simple minded are being schooled already.
And going by our dsicussions on this thread, discerning females are already making subconscious mental notes.

I can hear one of them in my spirit chanting...
#NeverAgain
Never again will I allow anyone's definition of me, trump that which I know to be true about myself.
Never again will I allow anyone stamp lies and deceit filled stereotypical labels on me.

Henceforth, I choose my own reality.
Henceforth, I choose to become a better version of me!
cheesy

Haters, maneuvers, and manipulators alike can go have a baptism of salt water at the Lagos Lagoon cheesygrincheesy
I will provide towels.
[size=1pt]Ishilove Lalasticlala our ladies must see this![/size]
Re: 10 Ways Guys Try And Break You Down So That They Can Sleep With You.. by b3llo(m): 10:42am On Jul 06, 2015
What will be will be

This things the op listed are just too much.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Know She Is A Virgin Even Without Sex / See This Female Copper With Massive Butt, Why Is She Not With Her Colleagues? / The Curvy Lady I Met In A Burial, Came Around

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.