Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Welcome To Happy Hour...where Girls Meet Guys. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Welcome To Happy Hour...where Girls Meet Guys. (870 Views)

Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement / Will There Ever Be A Beautiful Time Like This? Where Girls Will Do__- / Restaurant Where Girls Serve Customers With Pants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Welcome To Happy Hour...where Girls Meet Guys. by marvelck: 7:51am On Aug 06, 2012
Each night of a particular day you see them, girls of different shapes, sizes and colours strutting up and down the road, dressed to kill in sexy leggings, shorts and heels. with shapes that can make any man wet with dreams. They're all full of ambitions. Both good and bad. some come with hopes of making money for the week, while others come seeking for a lifetime opportunity. And some even go the 'extreme' just to make things happen. Only to end up dancing naked in the street to the rhythm of their 'jazz' music. some are masters of the profession, while a few are just coming into it, hoping to use it to raise money to buy either a Blackberry phone, nice dress, pay school fees, help their younger ones or buy brazilian weave-on. And ironically many of these girls have being doing it for years, but yet they are still where they were right from when they started out. except for a few, who are lucky enough to catch a permanent partner or get the chance to travel abroad. many of them see what they're doing as an opportunity for a bigger break, forgetting that being at the bank of a river is both good and bad. Cos same way one'd have access to regular water, the same way one can also drown. that's just the way I see these ladies, (some of whom are college students) who come out in droves half clad and seductively dressed. looking for whom to 'catch' for the night. and fortunately for them, the clients are already there, waiting eagerly to pounce on them, for an hour or more...Welcome to Happy Hour!
Re: Welcome To Happy Hour...where Girls Meet Guys. by 190: 10:09am On Aug 06, 2012
is happy hour a school or what

cos i didnt get no admission letter

please explain

cheers undecided
Re: Welcome To Happy Hour...where Girls Meet Guys. by engrtee(f): 1:10pm On Aug 06, 2012
Wit d way u are xplaining, i tink u are regular customer
Re: Welcome To Happy Hour...where Girls Meet Guys. by bknight: 1:18pm On Aug 06, 2012
hmmm...one happy hour...many sad years ahead undecided

enjoy d fun meant for students of d school of hardknocks! grin
Re: Welcome To Happy Hour...where Girls Meet Guys. by Sijo01(f): 1:26pm On Aug 06, 2012
Op, whats the relationship between what you wrote and the title??
Re: Welcome To Happy Hour...where Girls Meet Guys. by Mynd44: 1:58pm On Aug 06, 2012
I am lost
Re: Welcome To Happy Hour...where Girls Meet Guys. by cindyrella(f): 3:47pm On Aug 06, 2012
Sijo01: Op, whats the relationship between what you wrote and the title??
I wonder o!
Re: Welcome To Happy Hour...where Girls Meet Guys. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 06, 2012
Too much weed
Re: Welcome To Happy Hour...where Girls Meet Guys. by Maxymilliano(m): 6:33pm On Aug 06, 2012
Where re them gals or am i in the wrong room?

(1) (Reply)

Sweets Please Forgive Deshyboy... / With Interest Or With Love ? / Y Dnt We See romance Section Intelligent Minds @ The Politics N Culture Section?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.