Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,998 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Sweets Please Forgive Deshyboy... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sweets Please Forgive Deshyboy... (869 Views)

Please Forgive Me And Take Me Back / Photo! Nigga Be Like God Please Forgive Me For The Sin Am About To Commit / My Mistake!please Forgive Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sweets Please Forgive Deshyboy... by mrdeshclones: 6:37pm On Aug 13, 2012
I am sad...very sad and depressed....ma gf of five years saw my NL user name last 2wks and went thru ma post and till today she has not picked ma calls or returned ma pings.she is disappointed and angry with me for all ma yarnings here..i have begged and begged all to no avail...i don tire..i don even dey sick small..its a pity i left ma phone unattended to hence the reason she had access to my user name and posting history...

am scared because i know what she can do..she is one of those gals that once they make up their minds..they stick to it..please sweet..if you see this forgive and forget..i am so sorry for all the stuffs i have done..plese take me back..i am very sorry and remorseful
Re: Sweets Please Forgive Deshyboy... by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 13, 2012
grin grin grin grin
Re: Sweets Please Forgive Deshyboy... by Idowuogbo(f): 6:44pm On Aug 13, 2012
U neva jam o!

Lmfaoooo...
Re: Sweets Please Forgive Deshyboy... by 190: 6:45pm On Aug 13, 2012
But come 2 think of it, why are 99% of Nairalanders
Scared 2 show their gf's their post on nairaland,esp d guys
I used 2 do same tin wiv my ex, but somehow she figured out my
Handle and I believe reads my post,well I aint fazed - OP tell her
U just love been naughty since its anonymous - abi u curse person mama wen she
Vex

Wah exactly did she see
Re: Sweets Please Forgive Deshyboy... by DeBlunt: 6:46pm On Aug 13, 2012
deny the username, its not yours... cheesy
Re: Sweets Please Forgive Deshyboy... by deshclones(m): 7:10pm On Aug 13, 2012
Its not funny atall..babes..I have sinned..please return ma calls abeg..am really loosing concentration..you know I have a presentation on thursday..plz save me and ma job..I will always love you..NL is just a fun spot for me..nothing much..plz..
Re: Sweets Please Forgive Deshyboy... by deshclones(m): 7:22pm On Aug 13, 2012
190: But come 2 think of it, why are 99% of Nairalanders
Scared 2 show their gf's their post on nairaland,esp d guys
I used 2 do same tin wiv my ex, but somehow she figured out my
Handle and I believe reads my post,well I aint fazed - OP tell her
U just love been naughty since its anonymous - abi u curse person mama wen she
Vex

Wah exactly did she see

Bro..I tire..you know say I was so brazen with ma posts.her main anger be say I come dey seek for advice here as regards her grades in school..she feels betrayed by that act alone...I dey even gist abt my silly sexcapades here..plus d way I dey always beg idowo for kitten..guy..e plenty plus ma insulting words...if this chic leave me e don bi...I go sick wella nd life no go sweet again...babes am so sorry..please pick ur calls.
Re: Sweets Please Forgive Deshyboy... by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 13, 2012
Cöck and Bull. . .
Re: Sweets Please Forgive Deshyboy... by deshclones(m): 7:32pm On Aug 13, 2012
sexkillz: Cöck and Bull. . .

Guy..I nobi acidtalk..plz mind ur biz or better close d thread..am serious here..its ma future we r talking about here..don't push me..plz killz..abeg no just push me..u hv no idea wot I've bn thru these past days..
Re: Sweets Please Forgive Deshyboy... by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 13, 2012
@OP
if the stuff you wrote on NL is what you believed/did then why you mad? at least, now she knows the REAL you.
Re: Sweets Please Forgive Deshyboy... by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 13, 2012
deshclones:

Guy..I nobi acidtalk..plz mind ur biz or better close d thread..am serious here..its ma future we r talking about here..don't push me..plz killz..abeg no just push me..u hv no idea wot I've bn thru these past days..
Still bullshit. . . If it is your future, reach her offline and talk things thru. Go to her house, or get someone to go there.

Stop wasting our time here displaying this foolishness. . .

1 Like

Re: Sweets Please Forgive Deshyboy... by CrazyMan(m): 8:23pm On Aug 13, 2012
mr deshclones: I am sad...very sad and depressed....ma gf of five years saw my NL user name last 2wks and went thru ma post and till today she has not picked ma calls or returned ma pings.she is disappointed and angry with me for all ma yarnings here..i have begged and begged all to no avail...i don tire..i don even dey sick small..its a pity i left ma phone unattended to hence the reason she had access to my user name and posting history...

am scared because i know what she can do..she is one of those gals that once they make up their minds..they stick to it..please sweet..if you see this forgive and forget..i am so sorry for all the stuffs i have done..plese take me back..i am very sorry and remorseful
Tell her to grow up and stop being childish.

Nairaland is a community where Nigerians and friends of Nigeria unite daily to have fun. So if she's screaming for a breakup because of some of you posts she came across here, then you should have a rethink about that girl.

Cos I see no reason why a girl would start a quarell with me over my posts on Nairaland. Its childish, madness and uncalled for
Re: Sweets Please Forgive Deshyboy... by pcicero(m): 9:05pm On Aug 13, 2012
Haaahaaa...Deshclown grin grin grin
Re: Sweets Please Forgive Deshyboy... by Idowuogbo(f): 9:36pm On Aug 13, 2012
U shud stop begging punny den! grin grin
Re: Sweets Please Forgive Deshyboy... by drnoel: 10:15pm On Aug 13, 2012
[size=28pt]oh so this man has finally met his waterloo[/size]
Re: Sweets Please Forgive Deshyboy... by 190: 10:24pm On Aug 13, 2012
^he has finally met his watermelon rather

Btw d girl cud be seekin other avenues 2 bail
She's just usin dis as an excuze jare

(1) (Reply)

Might Be In Love With My Best Friend!!! / . / 10 Things A Man Wants In A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.