Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:07 AM

Advice Please On What To Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Please On What To Do (906 Views)

Advice Please...How Can I Help My Girl Get Bigger? / I'm Dating A Married Woman And Need Advice. Please Help. / She Said Rotten Words After Sex Advice Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Please On What To Do by agatha2u: 3:53pm On Dec 17, 2007
hello nairaland this real thing i need an advice i have a girl who is 25 years old she graduated out of school last month NOV. and she does not have a boyfriend nobody has ask her out in marriage though when she was in school she has been chasing boys away just because she does not want to fornicate. Now boys has been coming on her way.please she need an advice on what to do. and anybody has ever propose her for marriage.
Re: Advice Please On What To Do by Busta(f): 6:22pm On Dec 17, 2007
she should try loosening up first.
Re: Advice Please On What To Do by eddycapuro: 6:35pm On Dec 17, 2007
is the she u or ur friend?
Re: Advice Please On What To Do by agatha2u: 1:32pm On Dec 18, 2007
pls is my friend not me advice please nairaland she is in a state of confusion
Re: Advice Please On What To Do by zignor(m): 1:42pm On Dec 18, 2007
@poster . . .That is good news grin
Besides, if your friend is goodlooking and tall, I'm interested wink
Re: Advice Please On What To Do by saucekid(m): 1:47pm On Dec 18, 2007
zignorr. . . . . shocked shocked shocked

anyway poster. . . . . .tell her to loosenup but she shouldnt fornicate ooooo

and goodluck
Re: Advice Please On What To Do by met2(m): 6:14pm On Dec 18, 2007
according to eddy capuro, tell us the truth, is d she u?

(1) (Reply)

The Love I Love / Are Permanent Relationships Feasible Or Fallacies ? / Would you break up with someone you love, if......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.