Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,261 members, 7,829,523 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

The Love I Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Love I Love (903 Views)

If Not For The Love I Have For Her / "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" / My Love, I Am Sorry. Pls Forgive Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Love I Love by sola310: 1:17pm On Dec 22, 2007
nairalanders, pls advise me on this. there is this girl i love so much n she equally love me too. she dated a guy 4 almost 5 yrs n the dating started when she was in secondary sch( ss 2). I met her when i graduated n was awaiting my call up letter 4 nysc. we started as friends bt some months b4 we met she had started having problems with this other guy(a working class guy). When we became friends, sometimes i would meet her crying n she would tell me the guy beat her. Then i was playing a big brother role consoling n encouraging her to stop whatever was making the guy crasy as to beat her. The beating trend continued n i understood that as far as she is concerned she i s no longer in love with d guy.
we fell in love afterwards ( though the guy is still claiming he is in love wit her) , but the other guy's parents  are the girl's family  friends--i mean the 2 fathers a friends n so her father insists she must marry the guy. Her father even tried to force her introduction bt she did her best to frustrate it. At present my own parents too a saying i should forget about it just like her father  saying she should marry the guy.
Re: The Love I Love by mavtrevor(m): 1:37pm On Dec 22, 2007
Man the truth is LOVE knows no bounds, you see like we see in the movies, it doesn't matter who opposes your love, if both of you truely love each other you will stand by each other and one day all the oppositions will just die off, the guy will definitely get tired and decide to marry elsewhere and leave your love alone for you. So my friend obey:

1. trust
2. endurance/patience
3.love

thats all the weapon you need man.
Re: The Love I Love by sola310: 6:49pm On Dec 24, 2007
10q my man, i think i caught some there.
Re: The Love I Love by mavtrevor(m): 7:24pm On Dec 27, 2007
No probs bro, keep her closer now so you dont lose her cos you love her, it takes much to love and especially when it is REAL.

(1) (Reply)

Guys Can You Marry An Older Lady? / Ideas This Season / Would you break up with someone you love, if......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.