Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Don't Tell My Mother The Marriage Is Over. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Tell My Mother The Marriage Is Over. (1242 Views)

Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? / My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Tell My Mother The Marriage Is Over. by MrLee(m): 6:11pm On Aug 07, 2012
A friend travelled fron d UK with hope of marrying a decent girl arrange for him by his mother, after the tradictional right have paid. He went to book an hotel 4 their honey moon so he decided to call his wife on the choice of the hotel.
Jo : dear i'm trying to get a room for us, am at Benco hotel.
Gift : no don't its too expensive and d facilities not worth that cach, check Galaxy hotel it is better but keywind suit is the best.
Jo : ok i will try keywind.
Gift : fine when you get to keywind don't take room 112 cus the bed is not strong and if they give you room 214 don't take it, the AC is not good. Room 312 is better but the hot side of the shower is bad however try room 411 although its hard to open the doo most time, better still just take room 510.
immediately dropped the call and went back to UK without letting the mother know what has happend and the mother has started accusing neighbors of witching his son not to continue with the marriage and jo is not ready to tell the mother. Plz advice Jo 4 me.
Re: Don't Tell My Mother The Marriage Is Over. by Honeycity(f): 6:14pm On Aug 07, 2012
poster pls is this for real?
Re: Don't Tell My Mother The Marriage Is Over. by MrLee(m): 6:16pm On Aug 07, 2012
Honeycity: poster pls is this for real?
ye its real
Re: Don't Tell My Mother The Marriage Is Over. by tjskii(f): 6:25pm On Aug 07, 2012
Yea if this is real then
I'm a monkeyz uncle
Fish wear raincoat
Pigs can fly
Obasanjo is d "handsomest" man on earth
Patience has a good command of d english language
Size is everything
Talk is cheap esp wth d mtn netwok
Nid I say more...

3 Likes

Re: Don't Tell My Mother The Marriage Is Over. by cindyrella(f): 10:52pm On Aug 07, 2012
And So?
What if the girl actually worked in those hotels? Abegi make I see road. NEXT!
Re: Don't Tell My Mother The Marriage Is Over. by MrLee(m): 11:41pm On Aug 07, 2012
tjskii: Yea if this is real then
I'm a monkeyz uncle
Fish wear raincoat
Pigs can fly
Obasanjo is d "handsomest" man on earth
Patience has a good command of d english language
Size is everything
Talk is cheap esp wth d mtn netwok
Nid I say more...
after reading try 2 get the massage which discourages we not to ascept arrangement marriage from any body epspcially our parents
Re: Don't Tell My Mother The Marriage Is Over. by tellwisdom: 11:51pm On Aug 07, 2012
sheby d gurl na nigerian??
Re: Don't Tell My Mother The Marriage Is Over. by omega25red(m): 12:11am On Aug 08, 2012
Mr Lee:
after reading try 2 get the massage which discourages we not to ascept arrangement marriage from any body epspcially our parents
Thought you said it was real? whats with the moral of the story?

fake story
Re: Don't Tell My Mother The Marriage Is Over. by KINGwax(m): 12:15am On Aug 08, 2012
Mr Lee:
ye its real
no it's not. Are u related to acidtalk?
Re: Don't Tell My Mother The Marriage Is Over. by Nobody: 12:22am On Aug 08, 2012
Mr Lee:

Oloshii... Which message
Baa concept...
Dis is nonsense..
Re: Don't Tell My Mother The Marriage Is Over. by Nobody: 1:48am On Aug 08, 2012
Mr Lee:
yes its real
real ko, real ni! Mtcheww..... Abegi stand well joor! undecided

Besides sef, mr lee, ur command of english na one in town. I shake yansh for you. tongue
Re: Don't Tell My Mother The Marriage Is Over. by MrLee(m): 9:02am On Aug 08, 2012
booqee: real ko, real ni! Mtcheww..... Abegi stand well joor! undecided

Besides sef, mr lee, ur command of english na one in town. I shake yansh for you. tongue
ur yansh na bone e no make sence hahahahaha
Re: Don't Tell My Mother The Marriage Is Over. by Sijo01(f): 9:14am On Aug 08, 2012
Nansense!
Re: Don't Tell My Mother The Marriage Is Over. by dreu2fine(m): 8:12pm On Sep 05, 2012
Bros i hail oo,e b lk say u go sabi hackin,pls teach me.my no is 08181477473: just txt me pls
Re: Don't Tell My Mother The Marriage Is Over. by Mynd44: 8:15pm On Sep 05, 2012
What is this nonsense? It is obvious that the OP is an unrelenting liar

(1) (Reply)

If U Where In D Driver's Shoe? / I Am Desperate / Can You Forgive A Cheating Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.