Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,913 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

Dating A Male Banker - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Male Banker (1498 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / My Experience With A Male Gold Digger / My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating A Male Banker by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 08, 2012
They look attractive, caring, intelligent, rich and kinda ready to settle down with you na na na sadafterall d 'cash' is der) but..

SMH undecided

They might be dating 3 of your other friends simultaneosly.

Opinions are welcomed!
Re: Dating A Male Banker by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 08, 2012
Everything is on loan.............. Talking from experience. Do not be decieved by the SWAGG............... shocked
Re: Dating A Male Banker by ArQueBusieR(m): 11:41am On Aug 08, 2012
You couldn't be more wrong.
Re: Dating A Male Banker by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 08, 2012
ArQueBusieR: You couldn't be more wrong.
Thank God U a MALE....... wink
Re: Dating A Male Banker by itiswell1(m): 4:47pm On Aug 08, 2012
To every rule, there is always an exception and i guess am an exception
Re: Dating A Male Banker by slimyem: 5:57pm On Aug 08, 2012
...because of the general perception that bankers are rich/comfortable,girls tend to fall for them...and given that they (the bankers) know this.they flaunt what they do not have to get what they want and then throw them to the bin as soon as they are done!
...and of course there are exceptions...just shine your eyes and open up your brain!

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Male Banker by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 08, 2012
some male bankers are trustworthy and so different.
Re: Dating A Male Banker by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 08, 2012
Bankers??
Most of them are not to b trusted... Some would even steal ladies fone numbers from deposit slips..
Don't get too serious wit a banker.
Re: Dating A Male Banker by tellwisdom: 11:45pm On Aug 08, 2012
nedu213: They look attractive, caring, intelligent, rich and kinda ready to settle down with you na na na sadafterall d 'cash' is der) but..

SMH undecided

They might be dating 3 of your other friends simultaneosly.

Opinions are welcomed!

MUMU, they beg me for money wen i come withdraw undecided undecided
Re: Dating A Male Banker by Dhelake: 6:03am On Aug 09, 2012
ladunsky: Everything is on loan.............. Talking from experience. Do not be decieved by the SWAGG............... shocked
Re: Dating A Male Banker by KINGwax(m): 10:34am On Aug 09, 2012
Remove rich and intelligent from the list. Pls

(1) (Reply)

She Is Leavin ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ For No Reason. Wot Shud I Do / NL I'm Suspecting My Gf / ADVICE PLEASE: What Will U Do If This Happened To U?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.