Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,440 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

ADVICE PLEASE: What Will U Do If This Happened To U? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ADVICE PLEASE: What Will U Do If This Happened To U? (1500 Views)

Ekaette Told Me To Come To Her House Let Us Do Skobododo And This Happened (pics / Photo: Someone Said This Happened To A Gay (graphic Image) / Hilarious Story : Read What happened to Guy who Married Because Of Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ADVICE PLEASE: What Will U Do If This Happened To U? by SELENAqueensy(f): 3:27pm On Aug 29, 2013
There is dis gal dat was living in my street with her parent nd younger sis.. Her mom died in d year 2010, she was 15 then. After her mother's death her dad started molesting her. She wil always report d my matter 2 me, being her best 4rnd..
I adviced her to go nd report d matter to the police, but she wil always tell me dat she cant cos her dad is stil d one paying her school fee... Dis continued lyk dat until last year, she decided 2 run away 4rm home. She followed a guy to abuja.
Since then, we lost contact until last week wen i saw her at a church programme, she was looking very sick. So after d programme i called her 2 ask if every ting was ok.
Everyting wud hv been ok if i didn't hv dis deadly desease(h.i.v/aids) nd dat devil for a father, she said. As at den, i was so curious to hear d full story so i invited her 2 my house. Then she continued; remember wen i told you wat my dad was doing to me. I had to run away 4rm home cos d guy i ran away with promised to marry me. The only mistake i made was leaving my sister behind..
Wen we reach Abj, he asked me 2 go 4 h.i.v/aids test. I went nd d result proves positive. My dad is d only person hv slept with in my whole life, so diffinitely d infectn is 4rm him.. Hearing dis bad news, i ran back home to get my sister be4 my wicked dad wil also infect her. On reaching our compound, our door was opened, so i entered, just 2 see my dad on top my sister molestin d little girl.. He ran out tru d back door wen he saw me.. My sister is just 13yrs old.. I realy dnt knw wat to do..
After listening to her story, i tot i shud share it on nairaland, mayb she cud get some good advice.
Re: ADVICE PLEASE: What Will U Do If This Happened To U? by Eca4: 3:47pm On Aug 29, 2013
Why didn't she infom pple about her father's behavio 4rm d beging? I tink she was enjyn it. By d way i am very sory 4 her as regads d sicnes,
let her go 2 hosptal 4 anti retrovrl drugs. Wish her gud luck
Re: ADVICE PLEASE: What Will U Do If This Happened To U? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 29, 2013
Mtchew, silly sisters.
They were enjoying it.
Well, people often blame sexual intercourse as the reason for having HIV Aids but it isn't entirely true, there are many ways one can contract HIV Aids.
It could be through a wound caused by a razor blade.
Here is my advice: Let her take the little sister to the Doctor and run a test and see if she is HIV positive or negative. If it is positive, she should take the case to the court, her father's money will be made available for her to have HIV medications.
If the dad is the cause of all this then he is a wicked man, how can a man be aware he has HIV Aids, instead of telling his family and finding a way to protect the kids from it, he is instead spreading the disease and bringing an end to his own lineage, he must be sick in the head.
You OP, so after being aware of all this you still did not report this bad case/situation to the Police?
I see you are a bad friend, even when your friend insisted she did not wanna loose the dad, as a good friend, you should have taken the case to the police, who knows? The dad would be in prison by now and the younger sister would be HIV negative.
Truth is, you are part of the reason for this poor girl's predicament.
And your friend is a fool, how could she run away from a home when she knows her dad could abuse the younger sis? She should have taken her to Abuja,
and you did not even take good care of the younger sis.
This is the fault of the dad, elder sis, younger sis, you yourself.
This is infact, a cooked up story because you don't show hurt emotions.
Re: ADVICE PLEASE: What Will U Do If This Happened To U? by Rhisky(m): 4:34pm On Aug 29, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] angryFAKE
Re: ADVICE PLEASE: What Will U Do If This Happened To U? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 29, 2013
Very fake story.

1 Like

Re: ADVICE PLEASE: What Will U Do If This Happened To U? by owolabifunke14(f): 6:03pm On Aug 29, 2013
Report to police
Re: ADVICE PLEASE: What Will U Do If This Happened To U? by Godmother(f): 7:37pm On Aug 29, 2013
True or not the story is touching. And for those guys saying the girls were enjoying the act, I'm sure its because of people liek you they kept quiet. If they had reported, who knows, some guys would have said they seduced the father or something. Touching story
Re: ADVICE PLEASE: What Will U Do If This Happened To U? by HopeAtHand: 10:53pm On Aug 29, 2013
after running away,she still came home to the same problem...why did she run in d first instance?..why did she leave her yunga sis behind??..and why do galz go nuts wen some dude promises dem marriage Well,report to the Police and ensure it makes headline, only then can i believe.
Re: ADVICE PLEASE: What Will U Do If This Happened To U? by Popowaa: 8:02am On Aug 30, 2013
Nollywood

1 Like

Re: ADVICE PLEASE: What Will U Do If This Happened To U? by Danhumprey: 8:12am On Aug 30, 2013
OP,tell us the truth that you are the 'victim' in question and stop hiding
Re: ADVICE PLEASE: What Will U Do If This Happened To U? by SELENAqueensy(f): 10:23am On Aug 30, 2013
Danhumprey: OP,tell us the truth that you are the 'victim' in question and stop hiding

if i was d victim, i wuda poisoned dat old fool a long tym ago
Re: ADVICE PLEASE: What Will U Do If This Happened To U? by SELENAqueensy(f): 10:25am On Aug 30, 2013
maxwello.yg:
Very fake story.

i really wish it was fake
Re: ADVICE PLEASE: What Will U Do If This Happened To U? by nbright: 9:36am On Sep 10, 2013
If she had the guts to runaway from her house to Abuja, then she could have summoned that same courage to report her dad.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Dump Her After ,10 ,years Of Dating / The Experience Of A Jilted Bride / Help, I Saw Her Hide To Put Funny Substance In His Food Before Giving It To Him!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.