Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark (23849 Views)

Asari Dokubo And His Children (photos) / Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting / Breaking News- Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by asidere(m): 2:13pm On Aug 08, 2012
All this talking about war is nonsense,if war dey naija,GOD FORBID,you fit get mind dey type those words for your phone.look at what is happening in syria.all we need to do is find ways of solving this problem.the only solution i see is division:northern nigeria and southern nigeria so that we can have 2 countries and 2 presidents if that is what they want so that peace can reign.remember it is easy to destroy but very hard to repair,fix.so lets all stand and say no to war in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 08, 2012

8 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by bruglione1(m): 2:16pm On Aug 08, 2012
Make thunder fire all the hausa men wey dey here. You guys ® fuckn nuts. Instead of tryna chill ya bros killin southerners n the north, you ® here tryna to appraise d dead north. Southerners stand up and Bleep dis malo animals frm behind
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by Galaxydon1(m): 2:17pm On Aug 08, 2012
I want to fight. I pray we will win this time, my happiness is that i will be rich after the war cos i will loot beyond imagination.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by tonade: 2:20pm On Aug 08, 2012
Galaxydon1: I want to fight. I pray we will win this time, my happiness is that i will be rich after the war cos i will loot beyond imagination.

thats if you are not history by then...na you sabi pass?
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by asidere(m): 2:26pm On Aug 08, 2012
omayyi :
lol @ queuing up for visas in Kano. Last time I checked there are more southerners in the north than vice versa even with BH making it clear they don't want u. I even heard there are 3 million igbos in Kano alone...let everyone go his way jooor. Northerners are very contented people and am sure they'd be happy with the little they got ; Can't say the same about u greedy southerners.
how dare you call the southerners greedy,or don't you know that corruption is in the blood of nigerians,so you better correct that statement,because you are online you can go about typing rubbish.
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by laCapri: 2:26pm On Aug 08, 2012
PStylish:

I am a Yoruba man!

We need to form a southern solidarity and coalition for the good of all of us and our generations yet unborn so that the north will not enslave us again.

For the first time in my life, I am experiencing almost 12 hours of power supply (bright light o) a day.And some people are saying GEJ is not trying. The best we used to have before now was a few hours in 2 weeks.

Transformation is going on like it has never been in the history of this country but it is coming in a mild, covert form.

Bye bye to business as usual. The erstwhile profiteers are crying foul and creating unnecessary tension in the polity to rubbish the president's sincere efforts. The LORD will destroy them very soon in Jesus' Name.Amen.

South for life.We are moving forward.The north is free to join us or fhucck off.

Let by-gones be by-gones.This is not 1967-1970.

This is the best post I have seen on NL in recent times.
God bless u real good

4 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by Decryptor(m): 2:27pm On Aug 08, 2012
Mavor: Cos you Yorubas know how to talk but no action. Look at the Civil war. Nigeria would have been split since if you had agreed to join Ojukwu. You are nothing but the Hausa man's bit<h (see Kwara). The South South and South East can go it alone. Apart from Lagos ( due to the heavy influence of foreigners and other tribes) and to an extent Ogun, you guys have nothing. So educated yet little to show for it in your villages. Bla bla bla masters. Na una tribal sef pass hausa man.
Chineke moi! This blow is more painful than the one Spartacus gave Crixus in Spartacus Season 1
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by ACM10: 2:28pm On Aug 08, 2012
Super1759: So the northners can now talk. So they are busy watching BH killing themselves all this while. Why don't they team up and get this people out if they are peace loving people

The best response so far. Nigeria is indeed a nation of hypocrites. I know how peace-loving people all over the world behave. They deal decisively with any disturbance of peace in their backyard. It's only in Nigeria that people can lie blatantly and stand by it. We Nigerians are bunch of shameless people.

BTW, the part of history that North fed the country before the advent of oil escaped me. I know that what attracted Britons to Nigeria is agricultural produce in the south. I'm well aware that before the amalgamation, Britons pays £100,000 to the Northern protectorate every year because they are poor and incapable of self-sufficiency. Maybe someone should lecture me on when North fed the country.
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by izenco2005(m): 2:28pm On Aug 08, 2012
JTF is watshing
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by chievo: 2:32pm On Aug 08, 2012
born2fuck: let all Hausa and Ibo kill each other finish, we will inherit nigeria
....Ezi bida

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by hotwax: 2:34pm On Aug 08, 2012
“It is pertinent to let the war mongers know that the North is not afraid of war. But we are advocates of peace. We are not war mongers and will not and will never call for war within the polity of Nigeria.

Is this a Joke ? So the killings you do everyday, is that a party?
See we have seen your worth. You cant threaten anybody again. You can do more than you are doing throw bombs and run away. Thats all u got.

U better listen to Dokubo. They are militants, they are not terrorist. They dont hide. They stay and fight. Plus, they can seize all your businesses and even seize oil itself. This one no be sealing bombs in peak milk cans.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by iaindabawa(m): 2:35pm On Aug 08, 2012
HammedSodiqq:

http://trends.com.ng/2012/08/northerners-calls-jonathan-caution-edwin-clark-asari-dokubo-reckless-comments/
I totally disagree with the heading of this thread.
I can with some degree of certainty that more 90% of northern youth are not even aware of Clark or Asari utterances talkless of even warning them.
Please let us be fair and use the name of the organisation that issue the statement.
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by asidere(m): 2:36pm On Aug 08, 2012
Ushafaiza: When this Arewa Hausa boys say Northern Youths, i hope they exclude Middle Belt youths, because we are not northern youths, infact we not are part of North our Identity is MIDDLE BELT!
guy war never start you don dey claim to be middle bet,as from abuja go up na north,so go check the nigeria map make you know where you belong cos if gbege start no say dem no tell u
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by hotwax: 2:38pm On Aug 08, 2012
We, Yorubas are not going to involve in any war.
Who is we?

Dauda, Abeg speak for your family. People are ready and are preparing in lagos should any bomb explode.
You and ur Ilorin religion lunatics can go kiss transformer.

So if they bomb us, we should just sit down and be crying just like mumu berom in Jos?

If the gbege start, you can join force with your hausa family and disown your brothers because of foreign religion. Are you even a Yoruba man.
The last time I check both Yoruba muslims and Christians both condemn boko-haram and threatens total war on hausas if anything happen in the south west.

Abeg Clarrify your "We". There aint no "we". Use I next time
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by ifihearam: 2:41pm On Aug 08, 2012
Dawdy: We, Yorubas are not going to involve in any war.

Lazy cowards
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by Rapmoney(m): 2:42pm On Aug 08, 2012
Dawdy: We, Yorubas are not going to involve in any war.

I have always known the Yorubas as traitors, cowards, back-stabbers, back-bitters and betrayers.
@Dawdy, Ur post should not be a surprise because that is an average Yoruba man talking!
You are slaves to the Hausa/Fulani in Nigeria!!! grin grin
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by phildon: 2:42pm On Aug 08, 2012
gboss4sure:

Drunkenness and Sickness. Advocates Of Peace Indeed...... Who is afraid of war in Nigeria? maybe the ofe mmanus...... Did you guys recognize GEJ as the president if Nigeria, if yes Why BOKO HARAM and Why Demand that He Resign and Turn Islam.
And by your warped senses, Boko Haram has suddenly become the mouthpiece of the North? You people are merely calling for the north to sympathize with BH. And know it that if the north truly supports BH as you people are insinuating, the story would have been different. I swear, Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan would have been killed and let the worst happen. Stop thinking that the north fear at all. We know those that are afraid!
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by Okukk(m): 2:42pm On Aug 08, 2012
I wonder what this Northern youth mean by the president should call his Ijaw king's men to order. What both men said are in order and they should rather call their fellow Boko's to order. If they have a voice as they claim to be representing, rather than shift attention from the real issue, they should condemn Boko Haram and their injustice, educate them on better ways to channel their grievances!.
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by sammyjay441: 2:42pm On Aug 08, 2012
sweetcocoa: Na wa o bros the fight never start na,why you don dey fear and hide already?cheesy
u are only speaking 4 urself who told u that yoruba wil nt get involve
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by davades(m): 2:44pm On Aug 08, 2012
Gozzzy:
Yes,but u will sit on the fence and wait to scavenge on the spoils of every war. Yorubas,are just coward vultures!!

Aye e Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ ni da

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by hotwax: 2:45pm On Aug 08, 2012
Yes,but u will sit on the fence and wait to scavenge on the spoils of every war. Yorubas,are just coward vultures!!

When has a single person represent all Yorubas.
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by ifihearam: 2:47pm On Aug 08, 2012
PStylish:

I am a Yoruba man!

We need to form a southern solidarity and coalition for the good of all of us and our generations yet unborn so that the north will not enslave us again.

For the first time in my life, I am experiencing almost 12 hours of power supply (bright light o) a day.And some people are saying GEJ is not trying. The best we used to have before now was a few hours in 2 weeks.

Transformation is going on like it has never been in the history of this country but it is coming in a mild, covert form.

Bye bye to business as usual. The erstwhile profiteers are crying foul and creating unnecessary tension in the polity to rubbish the president's sincere efforts. The LORD will destroy them very soon in Jesus' Name.Amen.

South for life.We are moving forward.The north is free to join us or fhucck off.

Let by-gones be by-gones.This is not 1967-1970.

3 bottles star beer for you my broda. We still have reasonable people on nairaland not those yeye buhari kettles.
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by davades(m): 2:48pm On Aug 08, 2012
born2fuck: let all Hausa and Ibo kill each other finish, we will inherit nigeria

We GƠ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ begin fvck their wives after dem don die finish grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 08, 2012
Galaxydon1: I want to fight. I pray we will win this time, my happiness is that i will be rich after the war cos i will loot beyond imagination.

Be-careful what you wish for.. you are not sure you will get out of it alive to do the looting.
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 08, 2012
War is not good oh, abeg, I got too much to lose. Abeg. Make una take am easy.
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by onatisi(m): 2:56pm On Aug 08, 2012
but why cant the northernes call buhari and el rufai to order when they make provocative statements?
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by gabreel: 3:00pm On Aug 08, 2012
[i][/i]Hello folks. Everybody want to attach importance to himself. Imagine the antecedence of these two people(asari and edwin clarke) so horrible and disguisting. With all that, still have the gut to utter anything or knowledgeable tins in this country.abba! This is Nigeria.it is only in Nigerian that such absurd things happen. I know with time this people will b siffle away like a lighten.God bless Nigeria. smiley
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by davades(m): 3:00pm On Aug 08, 2012
strangest:

Thank you my brother, if we can get hundred of you from yorouba land, the North will be turned to a desert in less than a week

You ppl are cowards, why are u relying on us 2join u...do ur thing ur own way And we do ours our own way...@d end we re still gonna fvuck u all

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by Youngzedd(m): 3:00pm On Aug 08, 2012
davades:

We GƠ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ begin fvck their wives after dem don die finish grin cheesy grin cheesy

Take a look at the reasoning of those we call Nigerian, is this the same way Bill Gate reasons that made Him the CEO of microsoft, am afraid if Bill Gate reason like you, the world would have been a shit.

Others are sharing useful ideas and all you got is to Bleep dead peoples wives ehh.

To be frank with you, are not worthy of living.

Go and F U C K in HELL.
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by Rapmoney(m): 3:01pm On Aug 08, 2012
u theiving lot went to war because of the oil in the niger delta. u can twist it whatever way u want , but thats just the fact. f u c k u .

nah only una sabi enjoy oil. [/quote]
[b][/b][size=15pt][/size]

You are a crazy ass fool!!!
Thunder fire ur nyash...idiot like you!!!
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by onatisi(m): 3:05pm On Aug 08, 2012
something is obvious and glarinly clear NORTHERN POLITICAL LEADERS DONT WANT TO LEAVE NIGERIA,THEY ARE SCARED BECOS THEY KNOW THAT IT IS THE SOUTH THAT MADE AND MAKES THEM RICH AND POWERFUL,IF HAVING A SOUTHERNER IS TOO MUCH FOR THEM TO HANDLE THEN WHY DONT THEY SECESSED,THE SOUTH ARE THE ONLY ONES ALWAYS CALLING FOR A SOVERIGN NATIONAL CONFERENCE BECOS WE KNOW WE CAN SUVIVE AND THRIVE ,BH SHOULD INSTEAD CALL AND FIGHT FOR AN ISLAMIC NORTHERN NIGERIA INSTEAD OF THE WHOLE NIGERIA THIS SHOWS THAT THE SPONSORS OF BH WANT NIGERIA ONE because OF THE OIL,I BELIEVE THAT THE DAY YOURUBA ND THE WHOLE OF THE SOUTH DECIDES TO GO BELIEVE ME THIS BH RUBBISH WILL STOP ND THEN U WILL SEE THE NORTHERNERS CALLING FOR SNC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Coscharis Group Is A 'Pure Water' Business - Ifeanyi Uba (Capital Oil) / Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast / Two Groups In Battle For Buhari’s Re-election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.