Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,678 members, 7,823,916 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Nigerian Girls Are No Longer Interested In Relationships! Why?why?why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Are No Longer Interested In Relationships! Why?why?why? (818 Views)

17 Signs That Shows She's No Longer Interested In You / 18 Signs To Show He's No Longer Interested In You / Some Ladies Tolerate Abusive Relationships: Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Are No Longer Interested In Relationships! Why?why?why? by snazzy82(m): 6:08pm On Aug 08, 2012
This issue has been bothering me for some time now! I discovered lately that most Nigerian girls now prefer " finished-and-go" stuff otherwise known as "RUNS" to the usual relationships.

Most disturbing is the amount of money these girls mention when you probe them further. A quickie! now goes for b/w 10 to 20k while an all night could attract b/w 20 to 40k. One imagines how many Nigerian men recieves up to 10k as daily pay compared to what these brats, ask for a 30 mins show. Disgusting is the far that many of these girls do not know or rather bother to know their HIV status. It's therefore possible that one could unconsciously buy himself a HIV status for such amount of cash. Methink its time for men to buckle up and resolve to abstain from any further sexual contact with our nigerian girls as a way to protest this price hike or do i say subsidy removal in sexology!

(1) (Reply)

How Long Will U Like Spend Your HONEYMOON? / You Find Out On Your Wedding Day That Your Partner Is Eppilleptic. . . / The Black Man's #1 Enemy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.