Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,441 members, 7,850,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:08 AM

Is Marriage A Serious Responsibility For You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Marriage A Serious Responsibility For You (567 Views)

After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? / Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? / Based On Different Religions, Is Marriage A Must? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Marriage A Serious Responsibility For You by write247ng(m): 11:06pm On Aug 08, 2012
for me , i see marriage as a serious responsibility that needs the commitment of both parties.
marriage is a serious responsibility has it take alot to build a successful marriage.
a lot of issues , it has to do with children, procreation, meeting each other emotional needs, there is also god blessing for goes that go into marriage the right way.
A successful marriage ,involve two people that have the right knowledge, understanding and are ready to work out their marriage for it to success.
most of this problems could be minimize , if only most people know what to do right from the onset in their relationships.

The pillars of marriage include communication
understanding
sacrifice
making compromise
love for each other and other]giving and sharing

Guys and ladies, one of the major problem that we are having in marriages today is because of the problems of wrong foundations, in which the current marriages was started or built up hence that is the reason why we are having a lot of break up , people moving from one relationship to another , increasing rate of divorce and broken homes which at the long run affect the society in various ways
because of space here , i will give everyone a free ebook for you to download that will help you build better relationship, getting married and building a great marriage title: How to choose right, marrying right and building a Great and successful Marriage .
This is my contribution to the community

Download from the link below to have access to it now for free

Re: Is Marriage A Serious Responsibility For You by pendo89(f): 11:11pm On Aug 08, 2012
ok thanks.
Re: Is Marriage A Serious Responsibility For You by greedie1(f): 11:28pm On Aug 08, 2012
Op, u ll get adequate inputs in d family section
Re: Is Marriage A Serious Responsibility For You by tellwisdom: 11:42pm On Aug 08, 2012
wetin dis bros dey talk? sad

(1) (Reply)

When Love Cant Wait... / Can U Marry A Babe Dat Is A Year Older Than You? / What Is The Best Way To Break Up With Your Gilfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.