Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Pls Check Out This Situation For Me O..c Wetin Women Dey Do Sef - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Check Out This Situation For Me O..c Wetin Women Dey Do Sef (1029 Views)

It's Rainy Over Here, Let's Talk Sex?...aarh E Dey Do Me Gizz Gizz / Pls Check Out This Situation For Me O..c Wetin Women Dey Do Sef / A True Life Internet Love Story: Pls check story for daily updates. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Check Out This Situation For Me O..c Wetin Women Dey Do Sef by ajailer(m): 5:18am On Aug 09, 2012
Hi ppl.is it ok for me to give dis girl money..now i just met her,never bleeped her as she is a muslim n fasting rite now
Re: Pls Check Out This Situation For Me O..c Wetin Women Dey Do Sef by Lolaabokoku(f): 5:33am On Aug 09, 2012
A dumb question need a dumb answer.. One word! Empty your bank account to her. Anofia

1 Like

Re: Pls Check Out This Situation For Me O..c Wetin Women Dey Do Sef by cindyrella(f): 6:05am On Aug 09, 2012
Lolaabokoku: A dumb question need a dumb answer.. One word! Empty your bank account to her. Anofia
Wicked! grin
Re: Pls Check Out This Situation For Me O..c Wetin Women Dey Do Sef by dealordea(m): 6:06am On Aug 09, 2012
Don't expect much, she will fast forward your life to next level...
Re: Pls Check Out This Situation For Me O..c Wetin Women Dey Do Sef by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 09, 2012
Heheehehehehe al dis muslim sistass ehen,i don taya for dem,dem b 1st class hypocrite.e wan colect ur moni durin fastin,abeg tear her hijab and forcefully fok am wel til e shouy alihamdulilayi.hehehe,abi na alahuakba

2 Likes

Re: Pls Check Out This Situation For Me O..c Wetin Women Dey Do Sef by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 09, 2012
ajailer: Hi ppl.is it ok for me to give dis girl money..now i just met her,never bleeped her as she is a muslim n fasting rite now

you just met her and she is asking you for money!

dont give her!

tell her you are broke, lets see what she will do!

come back and tell us if she still stayed with you!
Re: Pls Check Out This Situation For Me O..c Wetin Women Dey Do Sef by xynerise: 2:38pm On Aug 09, 2012
ajailer: Hi ppl.is it ok for me to give dis girl money..now i just met her,never bleeped her as she is a muslim n fasting rite now
a newbie and a teenager question.
Re: Pls Check Out This Situation For Me O..c Wetin Women Dey Do Sef by Eiregirl(f): 2:50pm On Aug 09, 2012
kulyie: Heheehehehehe al dis muslim sistass ehen,i don taya for dem,dem b 1st class hypocrite.e wan colect ur moni durin fastin,abeg tear her hijab and forcefully fok am wel til e shouy alihamdulilayi.hehehe,abi na alahuakba
shocked
Re: Pls Check Out This Situation For Me O..c Wetin Women Dey Do Sef by itiswell1(m): 2:50pm On Aug 09, 2012
Na wa o. Nairaland is full of all sort
Re: Pls Check Out This Situation For Me O..c Wetin Women Dey Do Sef by 190: 2:56pm On Aug 09, 2012
AmBeautiful:

you just met her and she is asking you for money!

dont give her!

tell her you are broke, lets see what she will do!

come back and tell us if she still stayed with you!
kiss kiss
Re: Pls Check Out This Situation For Me O..c Wetin Women Dey Do Sef by ajailer(m): 3:18pm On Aug 09, 2012
For all of una information,my story has kind of like been edited by God knows who so you are all just reading an incomplete story n jumping to conclusions cos dat is wat u guys all love doing(making others look like a fool)...We as humans,u cannot be 100% sure of anoda person's motive cos no two situations can ever b alike.I av decided dat i will help her cos dat is wat my heart is telln me to,se.x or no s.ex.

To get the full story there is anoda version of this in this same section wid d same topic.so pls endeavour to read n i hope you will be able to make more matured conclusions then

1luv
Re: Pls Check Out This Situation For Me O..c Wetin Women Dey Do Sef by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 09, 2012
^^^^^mugu and proud to be, i like your spirit bro, RIDE ON!!!!!

for your information, this stranger must have friends and family and she should have asked THEM for help before even dreaming of asking you......the fact tha she asked you (a stranger) says a lot about her begging skills, and i hate to wonder how many other mugus guys like you that she has asked for "help".
oh well, to each their own!
Re: Pls Check Out This Situation For Me O..c Wetin Women Dey Do Sef by sweetcocoa(f): 10:09pm On Aug 09, 2012
^Thank you my baby dada grin
Re: Pls Check Out This Situation For Me O..c Wetin Women Dey Do Sef by tadysmart(m): 5:36am On Aug 10, 2012
Lolaabokoku: A dumb question need a dumb answer.. One word! Empty your bank account to her. Anofia

Chei!!!
Why the wicked advice.
Nne jiri ya nwayo.

(1) (Reply)

Lecturer's Daughter Want To Date Me, And Am Already Inlove With Another Gal: / I Need Some Time To Think / Girls Ain't Smiling...these Days.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.