Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Lecturer's Daughter Want To Date Me, And Am Already Inlove With Another Gal: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lecturer's Daughter Want To Date Me, And Am Already Inlove With Another Gal: (1029 Views)

HELP! Mother And Daughter Want Me To Sleep With Them / She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. / Why Do Gals Tend To Look At Another Gal When They Pass By Wth Corner Eyes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lecturer's Daughter Want To Date Me, And Am Already Inlove With Another Gal: by Dayotosin(m): 4:07pm On Sep 19, 2012
A lectuerer's daughter saw yesterday and said she likes and wnt us to be datin,but am already inlove with another gal.the problem now is that,i have not gotten admission into the university.Am confused and dnt kw wat to do.
Re: Lecturer's Daughter Want To Date Me, And Am Already Inlove With Another Gal: by k2039: 4:11pm On Sep 19, 2012
[size=14pt]So you want to use her to get admission and then dump her.[/size]
Re: Lecturer's Daughter Want To Date Me, And Am Already Inlove With Another Gal: by bigtt76(f): 4:12pm On Sep 19, 2012
O boy wetin you de wait for? The other girl is she in University now? Date the lecturer pikin maybe she fit help you get admission sef and ensure you don't fail the daddy's or any of his co-lecturer friends. If you like sef you fit double date the two babes nothing spoil so far you play your game well.

1 Like

Re: Lecturer's Daughter Want To Date Me, And Am Already Inlove With Another Gal: by laberry101(m): 4:15pm On Sep 19, 2012
Dude you came to this world with somebody or what? My friend, do what you have to do man, however it favors you! No body can tell you what you want to do, they would only tell you what they wanna do, and the funny thing is , they're not you.
So it's all up to you to make you and you alone happy!
Re: Lecturer's Daughter Want To Date Me, And Am Already Inlove With Another Gal: by laberry101(m): 4:16pm On Sep 19, 2012
bigtt76: O boy wetin you de wait for? The other girl is she in University now? Date the lecturer pikin maybe she fit help you get admission sef and ensure you don't fail the daddy's or any of his co-lecturer friends. If you like sef you fit double date the two babes nothing spoil so far you play your game well.

And that's actually coming from a gurl, so be wise my friend.
Re: Lecturer's Daughter Want To Date Me, And Am Already Inlove With Another Gal: by Obinnau(m): 7:00pm On Sep 19, 2012
U know what? In Todays world love is based on lust it is no longer love. People are involved in relationships becos of d material gains in it. @op the choice is yours. But for me i will stick with my GF through thick and thin. Ok what if one day that lecturer's daughter decides to dump u and go for anoda guy or does common sense didnt show u that nearly every girl in the universe is in a relationship? Then that day she leaves u u will be in a hell-hole u put urself in. Or are u insinuating that if u are dating the girl that the girl will take u to her father and say to her father "Dad, this is my BF help him to secure admission" and the dad will give u admission? Hell no. The man will surely know that u are in the relationship for the material benefits. One last word. Don't ever leave a virtuos girl because u think that the girl next door is better.

1 Like

Re: Lecturer's Daughter Want To Date Me, And Am Already Inlove With Another Gal: by Dayotosin(m): 12:17pm On Sep 20, 2012
bigtt76: O boy wetin you de wait for? The other girl is she in University now? Date the lecturer pikin maybe she fit help you get admission sef and ensure you don't fail the daddy's or any of his co-lecturer friends. If you like sef you fit double date the two babes nothing spoil so far you play your game well.

yea she is in the university
Re: Lecturer's Daughter Want To Date Me, And Am Already Inlove With Another Gal: by ivorybabe88(f): 4:37pm On Oct 06, 2012
Obinnau: if u are dating the girl that the girl will take u to her father and say to her father "Dad, this is my BF help him to secure admission" and the dad will give u admission? Hell no. The man will surely know that u are in the relationship for the material benefits. One last word. Don't ever leave a virtuos girl because u think that the girl next door is better.
Took the words right out of my mouth!!!

1 Like

Re: Lecturer's Daughter Want To Date Me, And Am Already Inlove With Another Gal: by boron10(m): 5:09pm On Oct 06, 2012
If you think your dating the lecturer's daughter would secure you admission you're on a very long thing. Do you really think the gal is mature enough to introduce her bf to her dad? Guy, your dating the girl might even do your chance of gaining admission into that school more harm cos the lecturer would think you'd distract his daughter from learning. So, i'll implore you to use your head

1 Like

Re: Lecturer's Daughter Want To Date Me, And Am Already Inlove With Another Gal: by Sijo01(f): 5:16pm On Oct 06, 2012

How doz dating a lecturer's kid gurantee one authomatic admission??.

1 Like

Re: Lecturer's Daughter Want To Date Me, And Am Already Inlove With Another Gal: by onila(f): 5:20pm On Oct 06, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lecturer's Daughter Want To Date Me, And Am Already Inlove With Another Gal: by cindyrella(f): 5:21pm On Oct 06, 2012
Sijo01:

How doz dating a lecturer's kid gurantee one authomatic admission??.
I am wondering the same thing!

(1) (Reply)

I Need Some Time To Think / Girls Ain't Smiling...these Days. / What To Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.