Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 - Business (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 (99164 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by frenchman2: 8:43am On Sep 12, 2012
just went short on NZD/CHF
entry .7693 exit .7640
will upload chart for details later.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by fxbomovi: 9:15am On Sep 12, 2012
German judge reading out
complaints, not got to
judgement yet
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 9:17am On Sep 12, 2012
fxbomovi: German judge reading out
complaints, not got to
judgement yet
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Toks2008(m): 9:23am On Sep 12, 2012
Toks2008: So as long as euro has not tested 12900/920, just wait for a pullback and don't chase the trend except you have enough will power to withstand retracements.

This was why i wrote last night

If retracement does not happen so be it. wait to sell if 12900/920 get tested. Price movement can be very trickish.This was why i coded my swing trading method to go with price action using specific entry and exit rules because even i can not trade the trend manually. Retracement is not easy to watch but unfortunately forex price action is designed to make a pullback for even a greater move.

An intraday bullish position just opened gunning for 20pips,another one will open at supp 12852 and the last one will open if 12830 is tested and if the bears continue their conquest all 3 positions will b exited at 12790 to sell down to 12760. But if there is another bullish turn, i simply bank quick 20pips on each open position.

Ok friends, good pips just banked on the 3 positions

Have a great day.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by fxbomovi: 9:23am On Sep 12, 2012
NEWS
BY FOREXLIVE
German constitutional court
rejects complaints against ESM/
fiscal pact as largely unfounded
Allows ratification of ESM/fiscal
pact under certain conditions
Germany must ensure German
liability to ESM does not exceed
190 bln euros without
approval of lower house of
parliament
Both house of parliament must
be informed about ESM
decisions
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by fxbomovi: 9:24am On Sep 12, 2012
Good news for euro
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by fxbomovi: 9:24am On Sep 12, 2012
Seem like Good news for euro
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 12, 2012
ayox2003: Today

I'm still gunning for 1.3000 on EURUSD but just some few pips away to my 1.2900 1st TP was able to bank 850+pips anyway. Closed my positions now to enter if the news favours Euro.

If Gold breaks 1738 today, I'm taking a long position.

Indices: Buying DAX - with close monitoring. The American Indices are misbehaving at the moment. So I'm gonna chill till 2pm.

Greens to the portfolio.

Frawzey

The only thing i feel comfortable to trade right now is gold, the Dow is less than 1000 pts from 2007 high of 14197, something doesn't add up for me here. Crude,I remain firmly neutral/bearish, need to see a close above 9820 on the 4h tf at the very least for a buy. Dax?? no thank you very much.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 12, 2012
is odiaero back to this thread?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by honeric01(m): 9:44am On Sep 12, 2012
hmmm, what a morning, ucad, make me proud abeg lol
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by odiaero1: 9:48am On Sep 12, 2012
odiaero..:
It's a new day. Let's go pipping. smiley
Are we there yet? cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by bendazum: 9:49am On Sep 12, 2012
Welcome to SEASON 10!Let's make more pips together.

https://www.nairaland.com/1045718/forex-trade-alerts-season-10
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by jamace(m): 9:49am On Sep 12, 2012
cheesy Na wa o! shocked Serious race Northward by EU & GU
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by infofirst(m): 9:51am On Sep 12, 2012
honeric01: hmmm, what a morning, ucad, make me proud abeg lol

We v got to be patient for all d drama to settle n atleast we v good entry.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 12, 2012
infofirst:

+1, In fact, I'll wait for the Feds to do their thing too later this afternoon, then I will stroll in and collect the rich pickings.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 10:03am On Sep 12, 2012
rozayx5: AUD so early , hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm cool cool, missed this one any way let me go and put my traps on the other pairs and check them later grin grin grin grin grin

missed Au but GU and Co have all embraced the other TP traps i set grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
stressless trading i call it, hedge 5 win 4 cool

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by honeric01(m): 10:06am On Sep 12, 2012
infofirst:

hopefully, i also longed uchf but the red there is scaring, almost 80pips on that pair. Well as long as uchf does not go lower than 93., i'm good. As for ucad, it has shown signs that up is the only destination left.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by honeric01(m): 10:08am On Sep 12, 2012
naijababe:

+1, In fact, I'll wait for the Feds to do their thing too later this afternoon, then I will stroll in and collect the rich pickings.

what are we to look out for here?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by infofirst(m): 10:11am On Sep 12, 2012
honeric01:

hopefully, i also longed uchf but the red there is scaring, almost 80pips on that pair. Well as long as uchf does not go lower than 93., i'm good. As for ucad, it has shown signs that up is the only destination left.
Yep
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by infofirst(m): 10:12am On Sep 12, 2012
naijababe:

They must Give honour to whom it is due to boss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by ayox2003: 10:18am On Sep 12, 2012
ayox2003: Today

I'm still gunning for 1.3000 on EURUSD but just some few pips away to my 1.2900 1st TP was able to bank 850+pips anyway. Closed my positions now to enter if the news favours Euro.

If Gold breaks 1738 today, I'm taking a long position.

Indices: Buying DAX - with close monitoring. The American Indices are misbehaving at the moment. So I'm gonna chill till 2pm.

Greens to the portfolio.

Frawzey

Also taking a long position on all AI(American index) to be out when RSI signals overbought. No zebra crossing at all. So far so good.

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 12, 2012
honeric01:

what are we to look out for here?

Hmmm darling, this is me just musing. The last global bull run started in 2002 and ended in 2007 with the Dow getting to an all time high of 14196, oil to $147,£/$ was 2.2000+. Then came the financial meltdown in 2007 and we all know what happened afterwards. Given all these highs, the propped up bull run that I see everywhere just appear to be false. I just do not feel comfortable right now betting against the dollar, but then again, given this is the market, anything is possible.

No positions for me until later this afternoon.

infofirst:

They must Give honour to whom it is due to boss

Look who's talking, eh? smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by samogo1: 10:46am On Sep 12, 2012
naijababe:

Hmmm darling, this is me just musing. The last global bull run started in 2002 and ended in 2007 with the Dow getting to an all time high of 14196, oil to $147,£/$ was 2.2000+. Then came the financial meltdown in 2007 and we all know what happened afterwards. Given all these highs, the propped up bull run that I see everywhere just appear to be false. I just do not feel comfortable right now betting against the dollar, but then again, given this is the market, anything is possible.

A gurl? Trading forex? Wonderfull!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Irelander: 10:54am On Sep 12, 2012
Toks2008: This thread should be coming to a close today.

Its interesting to see the dividend of what i fought for on nairaland 4 years ago when Seun had a zero tolerance to forex trading discussion on nairaland. I remember this post i sent in Nov 2008.

Back then Seun threatened not to just ban you but your entire isp. Na wa! but now tell me which other thread on nairaland is declared close as a result of thread page exhaustion, this indeed is a big lesson for Seun to learn from.

Thumbs up your deeds have pave way for many others traders today
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by honeric01(m): 10:59am On Sep 12, 2012
naijababe:

Oh ok, especially in the period of election too, USD is going to be very strong later this month, this i know because Obama and his party would try to paint a good picture of the economy no matter how bad it's for now, i believe that throughout November till maybe the end of the year, USD is going to be strong (incase it doesn't start this month). All in all, this period is the period where other pairs would want to show their feathers against USD.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Irelander: 11:02am On Sep 12, 2012
naijababe:

This buffles me too, many believe DOW is oversold and should be falling but it might just keep rising due to the unprecedented global intervention the market is receiving. I will not speculate which direction it will head just follow it where ever it goes cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by JAkpayen(m): 11:05am On Sep 12, 2012
@ naijabae, did you give bendazoom authority to open a new thread? At least make people dey respect gray-hair.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by frenchman2: 11:08am On Sep 12, 2012
JAkpayen: @ naijabae, did you give bendazoom authority to open a new thread? At least make people dey respect gray-hair.

nice one grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 12, 2012
JAkpayen: @ naijabae, did you give bendazoom authority to open a new thread? At least make people dey respect gray-hair.

You are not serious grin grin grin grin

I thought weren't opening new threads anymore abi we are an exception ni?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by infofirst(m): 11:15am On Sep 12, 2012
naijababe:

lol
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 12, 2012
Irelander:

This buffles me too, many believe DOW is oversold and should be falling but it might just keep rising due to the unprecedented global intervention the market is receiving. I will not speculate which direction it will head just follow it where ever it goes cheesy

Bulls get paid, bears get paid, sheeps get shorn and pigs get slaughtered grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 12, 2012
Bearish breakout is developing on CADCHF, the close of the daily candle and fundamental outlook for tomorrow will inform any new positions on that pair.

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102)

Dangote Drives Himself To Pastor Ituah's Place On Condolence Visit / Binary Option Free Alert / What Is Your Worst Business Investment And How Much Did You Lose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.